THE STRATEGY LAB
September 2005 Trades
Hi...my name is M.A. Perry and I use the online alias at many discussion forums as NihabaAshi.
The points shown above are via my trades only and not via trades of any other member of the #FuturesTrades realtime trading posting room on IRC.
Also, I am the moderator of #FuturesTrades and the only trader in there that represents TheStrategyLab.com
Further, other traders in #FuturesTrades are non-clients of TheStrategyLab.com and we do not market nor advertise our strategies to them because it is a spam free trading room.
Our strategies and trade signals are discussed in realtime with our clients in #SwingTradingTSL and #TheStrategyLab private fee-based trading rooms.
With that said...when analyzing my results, you must remember a few things about my risk control.
The same contract position size isn't used each trading day because the market is not the same each trading day.
The first trade of the day is always a small size in comparison to trades occurring the remainder of the trading day because the first trade is key to ensuring I'm ready to follow today's trading plan.
The time of day will have impact on my contract position size.
Towards the end of the month I tend to test new possible edges.
The trade posting images or text logs that are posted below includes trades by all members of the #FuturesTrades.
Also, to see the trade log for any particular trading day below...just click on the specific trading day that has a hyperlink.
Yet, trading days that do not have a hyperlink...these are days that I did not trade for whatever reasons and was not able to log the trades posted by other members.
Note: Upon clicking the trade date links below...you may need to click on the image (netscape) or click on the expand icon on the image (IE) that appears after a few seconds when you put your cursor on the lower part of the image to be able to view the image.
Further, these trade logs contain all trades that were posted by me. Also, if you want to view archived trade logs of past months...click here.
In addition, detailed stats such as contract position size per trade, winners versus losers, total long positions, total short positions, average number of trades per day, points per strategy, brief commentary et cetera are available upon request only via sending an email with your questions to email@example.com
Also, almost all the points (profits) achieved since 2003 were via the price action only (no indicators) strategies via the following resources:
Special Free Strategy
Swing Trade Report
Advance Price Action Only Report
Intraday Market Tendencies Report
However, prior to 2003...about 60% of my trades were via price action only strategies and the remaining 40% via strategies based upon indicators.
In addition, if your reading this webpage to measure our ability to communicate and teach profitable strategies that will be helpful to your trading...
Such cannot be measured by a performance record.
Instead, we recommend you measure our ability to teach and/or help via either of the following sources:
Free access to one of our key strategies
Accolades (testimonials) by fee-based clients and non-clients.
Remember this...there are successful traders in #FuturesTrades consistently making good profits each week in either of the following trading instruments...
CME Emini Futures ER2, ES and NQ
CBOT mini-sized Dow YM
Eurex Index Derivatives DAX and DJ Euro Stoxx50
Eurex Fixed Income Derivatives BUND, BOBL and Schatz
EuroFX EC and Treasury Notes ZN
Exchange Traded Funds SPY, QQQQ and DIA
Many of these traders are either making a living in the markets via trading full time and others are just supplementing their incomes via trading part time.
There are others in the room as beginners or struggling just trying to grab a few trading tips from the veterans to help them turn the corner to profitability.
Last of all, there are a few in the realtime trade posting room that have exhausted their self-taught methodology without any success and are using the room to monitor me and other users of the fee-based strategies and free resources by TheStrategyLab.com to determine if such is what they need to get on the road to profits.
M.A. Perry and Associates
"Instead of spending all day analyzing and discussing the market, I just react to highly profitable situations and find setups of high probability with high reward to risk ratio situations." -Anonymous
Copyright © 2002-2005. The Strategy Lab. All rights reserved.