TheStrategyLab.com Price Action Trading Support Forum

Forum for price action traders that want to learn WRB Analysis basic tutorial chapters 1, 2 and 3 prior to purchasing our advance trade methods. Hashtags: #wrbanalysis #wrbzone #wrbhiddengap #priceaction #trading
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: dok with execution
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:08 pm 

this pic has execution at key market event
thanks

Attachments:
EXECUTION PLATFORM CONTINUATION 1.png
EXECUTION PLATFORM CONTINUATION 1.png [ 157.3 KiB | Viewed 239 times ]

Post subject: Re: DOK with execution
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:10 pm 
Site Admin

Hi Sam,

Thank you for starting your "verification of application" to show you're using strong continuation and swing point price action definitions of the WRB Analysis Study Guide.

Today, I'm going to create a private thread for you to continue posting your "verification of application" screenshots because what I'm looking for are the "timestamps of trade fills" in your TD Ameritrade broker trade execution platform...

Essentially that's the "Filled Orders" in your Monitor window of TD Ameritrade because it shows your timestamps.

This is important because let us pretend you show trades on your charts and your interval setting is 1 hour charts. You show 10 contracts traded during a 1 hour interval for 11am est...

I don't know exactly where you took that trade between 10am to 11am in that 1 hour interval.

That's the purpose of the "timestamps of trade fills" to get me that critical information to verify the proper application of WRB Analysis. Therefore, I will send you an email when I've completed setting up your private thread for posting your redacted screenshots of timestamp trade fills (filled orders) from your TD Ameritrade broker trade execution platform.

Regards,
M.A. Perry
TheStrategyLab.com