TheStrategyLab.com Price Action Trading Support Forum

Forum for price action traders that want to learn WRB Analysis basic tutorial chapters 1, 2 and 3 prior to purchasing our advance trade methods. Hashtags: #wrbanalysis #wrbzone #wrbhiddengap #priceaction #trading
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: DOK Chapter 2
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:09 am 

Hi,

Below is my DOK for chapter 2:

There's eight attachments that demonstrate:
1) Swing Point #1 - Bullish
2) Swing Point #1 - Bearish
3) Swing Point #2 - Bullish
4) Swing Point #2 - Bearish
5) Strong Continuation #1 - Bullish
6) Strong Continuation #1 - Bearish
7) Strong Continuation #2 - Bullish
8) Strong Continuation #2 - Bearish

Thanks,
gbrad

Attachments:
gbrad-DOK-Ch2-SwingPoint#1-Bullish.png
gbrad-DOK-Ch2-SwingPoint#1-Bullish.png [ 61.27 KiB | Viewed 331 times ]
gbrad-DOK-Ch2-SwingPoint#1-Bearish.png
gbrad-DOK-Ch2-SwingPoint#1-Bearish.png [ 56.09 KiB | Viewed 343 times ]
gbrad-DOK-Ch2-SwingPoint#2-Bullish.png
gbrad-DOK-Ch2-SwingPoint#2-Bullish.png [ 72.54 KiB | Viewed 345 times ]
gbrad-DOK-Ch2-SwingPoint#2-Bearish.png
gbrad-DOK-Ch2-SwingPoint#2-Bearish.png [ 50.36 KiB | Viewed 349 times ]
gbrad-DOK-Ch2-StrongContinuation#1-Bullish.png
gbrad-DOK-Ch2-StrongContinuation#1-Bullish.png [ 68.01 KiB | Viewed 342 times ]
gbrad-DOK-Ch2-StrongContinuation#1-Bearish.png
gbrad-DOK-Ch2-StrongContinuation#1-Bearish.png [ 62.82 KiB | Viewed 334 times ]
gbrad-DOK-Ch2-StrongContinuation#2-Bullish.png
gbrad-DOK-Ch2-StrongContinuation#2-Bullish.png [ 83.09 KiB | Viewed 336 times ]
gbrad-DOK-Ch2-StrongContinuation#2-Bearish.png
gbrad-DOK-Ch2-StrongContinuation#2-Bearish.png [ 65.12 KiB | Viewed 332 times ]

Post subject: Re: DOK Chapter 2
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:50 pm 

Hi M.A. Perry,

Can you review my chapter 2 DOK?

Thanks,
gbrad

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:40 pm 
Site Admin

Hi gbrad,

Pleae post some follow-up charts of the price action re-entering any of those open WRB Zones you've highlighted as WRB Zones.

Usually its easy for WRB Analysis to identify WRB Zones in highsight but its a different story when the price action returns back to the WRB Zone (activating the S / R levels of the Zone) in real-time live price action.

Regards,
M.A. Perry

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:37 am 

Hi M.A. Perry,

Alright, I'll start posting real-time examples. I'll assume that since you didn't point out anything wrong with chapter 2 DOK (hindsight) that I'm doing it correctly.

Sorry, I think I may have misunderstood the instructions. I thought you wanted examples of how I understood the material first (just to make sure I was on the right track) before posting real-time. It sounds like you wanted it in real-time from the get go.

Thanks,
gbrad

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:14 pm 
Site Admin

gbrad wrote:
Hi M.A. Perry,

Alright, I'll start posting real-time examples. I'll assume that since you didn't point out anything wrong with chapter 2 DOK (hindsight) that I'm doing it correctly.

Sorry, I think I may have misunderstood the instructions. I thought you wanted examples of how I understood the material first (just to make sure I was on the right track) before posting real-time. It sounds like you wanted it in real-time from the get go.

Thanks,
gbrad

To ensure that there's no misunderstanding with anyone else that is reading your message posts...

DOKs can be hindsight or real-time and I only made a comment about real-time because most people think WRB Analysis is easy to identify in hindsight charts (e.g. a chart from yesterday) when in reality...

WRB Analysis being applied in real-time is a different story.

That's the purpose of the verification of the application by posting screenshots of timestamp trade fills in broker trade execution platform and then later explaining any of those trade fills that occurred via WRB Analysis.

1) DOKs verify understanding of WRB Analysis...this typically is done by hindsight chart analysis.

2) To verify the application of WRB Analysis with your trade signal strategy...that can only be done via screenshots of timestamp trade fills in broker trade execution platform in which you later post commentary to explain those trades you took while using WRB Analysis with your trade signal strategy.

Thus, I'm not asking for anyone to post real-time DOKs. Therefore, my commentary about real-time WRB Analysis does not involve real-time DOKs. I'm simply saying watching WRB Analysis occur in real-time is much harder than marking up a hindsight chart.

Once again, I'm not asking for real-time DOKs.

In the past, prior to 2014, I only asked members to post DOKs. I discover the flaw with that when some members admitted they either didn't have a trade signal strategy to use with WRB Analysis or they didn't apply it with their trade signal strategy when they were trading.

The verification of application via screenshots of timestamp trade fills with an explanation of the trades via key concepts from WRB Analysis ensures the trader is using WRB Analysis and applying it correctly.

This is the qualification of purchasing the Advance WRB Analysis and qualification for members in the past that have not used the forum for several years or lost their password. They have to verify they're applying WRB Analysis with their trade signal strategy.

By the way, I only reply to a specific DOK if it is incorrect, and I will then make comments about what is wrong with the DOK or give additional tips about WRB Analysis involving the price action that you should be looking for clues when it re-enters the WRB Zone.

Regards,
M.A. Perry
TheStrategyLab