TheStrategyLab.com Price Action Trading Support Forum

Forum for price action traders that want to learn WRB Analysis basic tutorial chapters 1, 2 and 3 prior to purchasing our advance trade methods. Hashtags: #wrbanalysis #wrbzone #wrbhiddengap #priceaction #trading
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:46 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Still Active
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:56 pm 

Wasn't sure where to post this but is the forum still active? I've been a member for a while and paid for a few services a few years back and was thinking of maybe upgrading. Sorry for posting in the wrong spot please delete or move or pm me if needed. thanks

Post subject: Re: Still Active
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:12 pm 
Site Admin

Fee-base clients know there's two levels to my forum...the public surface level and the private thread section in which members have their own private thread to protect their content and where content is shared.

Yet, the forum you're at right now is the free forum and you should be at the fee-base forum (not this forum). I will verify later today if you're one of the fee-base users from the other forum that's now a member of the free forum.

My point...the private thread section is very active. In contrast, the public (surface) area of the forun is inactive unless I copy a few DOKs or member profiles from the private area to the public section...with the permission of the member.

Edit - Emails were sent out multiple times during 2014 to members of two of our active fee-base forums that the forums were being consolidated into one forum. Those that responded were moved to private thread section of this forum.

They are require to post in their private threads...DOKs and redacted screenshots of timestamp trade fills in their broker trade execution platform to verify their learning / application (using) of the WRB Analysis Free Study Guide...

Prior to discussion of any fee-base education content in their private threads.

Most did respond to the emails except for a few...you were one of the few that did not respond. Therefore, you need to send me an email so that I can ask you a few questions prior to setting up your private thread.

wrbtrader

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:26 pm 

Ok, what is the email I should send to?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:59 pm 
Site Admin

blb078 wrote:
Ok, what is the email I should send to?

First, I checked the registration logs and login logs for the free TSL Support forum. You register here in 2016 and after those emails were sent out to fee-base members to register here because the low level fee-base forums were being closed.

Simply, I must have created a private thread for you already. That then prompt me to view the private thread section and any prior email communication between you and I.

I've now discover you do have a private thread went unused as in you did not post any DOKs for this forum, you did not post any redacted screenshots of timestamp trade fills in broker trade execution platform nor did you post any thing. Yet, you did post a hello message post.

Thus, its essentially an empty private thread without any documentation of DOKs and Redacted Screenshots to show that you're in fact still using WRB Analysis.

Therefore, I've now re-open your prior private thread because they automatically close after going many months unused.

You can just go to the website and use any email address you want and send me a quick email so that I can reply with the direct link to your private thread just in case you've forgotten the link.

Regards,
M.A. Perry
TheStrategyLab.com