TheStrategyLab.com Price Action Trading Support Forum

Forum for price action traders that want to learn WRB Analysis basic tutorial chapters 1, 2 and 3 prior to purchasing our advance trade methods. Hashtags: #wrbanalysis #wrbzone #wrbhiddengap #priceaction #trading
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: California
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:45 pm 

Hi

My name is Santiago,I currently live in Orange County in California and I have been trading for more than 20 years.
The main instrument I trade is the ES and sometimes also Crude Oil(CL).
I mainly use Cycles,price action and some Volume Profile to make decisions about my trades.

During the years,I have traded several different Futures:Bonds,Cotton,Silver,Wheat,Coffee,Cable,the now difunct Deutsche Mark,FDAX and of course,ES and CL.
I traded Forex for several years,mainly GBPJPY and GBPUSD which I loved for their volatility.
And,for the past 4 years I have been trading ES and CL near exclusively with some trades on the Russell2000(Now RTY )and of others Futures,but my main focus as of today are the ES and CL.
I am not active in social media,have an account at twitter,but practically never use it.

I have used many different platforms during the years:Bloomberg,Dukascopy,GFT,MT4 and nowadays I use AMP Futures MT5 and Tradovate.
I have attached here a chart with a trade I did today,showing where the M15 WRB HGs were clearly all on the buyside (Continuation of Demand)at the time of the entry.
Entry was done trough Price Action on the M5 chart(not shown,mainly after a rebound on the 20sma) and exit was done trough a measured move.

I would prefer a private thread for more detailed explanations of my trading.

W

Attachment:
ESM15_0720_Daytrade.png
ESM15_0720_Daytrade.png [ 165.77 KiB | Viewed 292 times ]

Post subject: Re: California
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:54 pm 
Site Admin

Hi Santiago,

I created a private thread for you @ viewforum.php?f=118

When you enter the private thread section...you should only be able to see your private thread and not the private thread of other members.

Regards,
M.A. Perry
TheStrategyLab