TheStrategyLab.com Price Action Trading Support Forum

Forum for price action traders that want to learn WRB Analysis basic tutorial chapters 1, 2 and 3 prior to purchasing our advance trade methods. Hashtags: #wrbanalysis #wrbzone #wrbhiddengap #priceaction #trading
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Questions - WRB Analysis
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 2:34 am 

1. Is the WRB Analysis the "foundation" to all the other reports? Without the WRB Analysis will the other reports be harder to understand?

2. Will a new trader be able to understand/comprehend the WRB Analysis or do you believe it is fit for only experienced traders?

3. Why is it structured so that you have 1-3 chapters bundled together and then the rest are individually packaged?

Post subject: Re: Questions - WRB Analysis
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 5:56 am 
Site Admin

jigglyhippo wrote:
1. Is the WRB Analysis the "foundation" to all the other reports? Without the WRB Analysis will the other reports be harder to understand?

2. Will a new trader be able to understand/comprehend the WRB Analysis or do you believe it is fit for only experienced traders?

3. Why is it structured so that you have 1-3 chapters bundled together and then the rest are individually packaged?

Hi jigglyhippo,

First of all, you must post post a chart attachment of your trading instrument for me to annotate with a few WRB Analysis commentaries...preferrably a chart that represents how it's setup on your monitor.

Upon completion of that last requirement...I'll give you free access for 30 days of support to one of the WRB Analysis tutorial chapters.

Answer #1 - WRB Analysis is the foundation for all the trading reports (AJCTR, APAOR, STR and VTR).

Without WRB Analysis the reports will be "easier" to understand based on the fact there'll be less things to learn and less things to read.

However, without the WRB Analysis, you'll have more questions and the trading performance will be poor in comparison to the trading performance with WRB Analysis.

Answer #2 - WRB Analysis is suitable for any level from beginners to veteran traders.

However, I have notice that price action only traders (no indicators) tend to ask less questions in comparison to traders that are dependent upon indicators most likely due to the fact that WRB Analysis is a price action only analysis.

Answer #3 - The first 3 tutorial chapters are bundle together because they are the basic level chapters while chapters 4 - 12 are more advance.

With that said, I do not allow traders to pay for all the tutorials at once because I have no way of preventing them from ignoring critical areas and I have no way of monitoring their progress as they learn the material.

Therefore, I've setup the first 3 tutorial chapters to be included in the first purchase and then traders must post a demonstration of knowledge (a.k.a. DOK) to show me and other members that they understand the tutorial chapter prior to me sending them a payment link for the next tutorial chapter.

In addition, this allows the trader to determine the merits of the tutorial chapter he/she has access to prior to paying money for the next tutorial chapter.

Reminder, you must post post a chart attachment of your trading instrument for me to annotate with a few WRB Analysis commentaries...preferrably a chart that represents how it's setup on your monitor.

Upon completion of that last requirement...I'll give you free access for 30 days of support to one of the WRB Analysis tutorial chapters.

Best Regards,
M.A. Perry

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 12:22 am 

Niha, thank you for answering my questions thoroughly.

As requested, I have attached a chart of my trading instrument.

Attachments:
ESM9_1min.png
ESM9_1min.png [ 15.57 KiB | Viewed 6282 times ]

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 6:19 am 
Site Admin

Hi jigglyhippo,

Thanks for the chart and I'm going to setup your free access to the tutorial chapter today.

I'll send you an email and link to the private thread where you can learn about WRB Analysis along with asking questions about how to apply it to your trading instrument and/or current trade strategies.

In addition, I'll copy this thread and put the copy in the private tutorial chapter thread.

Best Regards,
M.A. Perry