TheStrategyLab.com Price Action Trading Support Forum

Forum for price action traders that want to learn WRB Analysis basic tutorial chapters 1, 2 and 3 prior to purchasing our advance trade methods. Hashtags: #wrbanalysis #wrbzone #wrbhiddengap #priceaction #trading
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: WRB Questions
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:02 pm 

Hi-

I've attempted to annotate a chart with my current understanding of WRB. If I understand correctly, looking for cases where WRB (body) is greater than the prior three body intervals (at least). If it is, it is classified as a WRB and may become a S/R zone depending upon price action that follows.

I'd appreciate any comments you can offer on the attached chart.

Thanks!

Attachments:
FESX.jpg
FESX.jpg [ 545.93 KiB | Viewed 469 times ]

Post subject: Re: WRB Questions
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:09 pm 

Sorry, my chart had an error in it. Attached is corrected chart.

Thanks-

Attachments:
FESX.jpg
FESX.jpg [ 546.08 KiB | Viewed 516 times ]

Post subject: Re: WRB Questions
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:23 pm 
Site Admin

Hi Dosjots

Quote:
I've attempted to annotate a chart with my current understanding of WRB. If I understand correctly, looking for cases where WRB (body) is greater than the prior three body intervals (at least). If it is, it is classified as a WRB and may become a S/R zone depending upon price action that follows.

I'd appreciate any comments you can offer on the attached chart.

The WRB annotations are good. However, you've annotated the WRB S/R Zones a few times on your chart without stating what event from tutorial chapter 2 caused the WRB to qualify as a WRB S/R Zone. Thus, it must qualify as a WRB S/R Zone from tutorial chapter 2 or 3.

Edit: The below information will help you, other users of the WRB Analysis Tutorial free acess group and I when reading or responding to questions...

To ensure that you're actually learning the basic WRB Analysis Tutorial Chapters 1, 2 and 3 along with ensuring that members of the free access group are learning from each other...you must do the following to ensure the WRB Analysis Tutorials do not fail in improving the performance of your trade strategies (whatever your strategies may be):

Image Continue posting charts especially when you're describing price actions within your questions.

Image Make sure dates, times and trading instruments are shown on the chart.

Image The three main themes of the tutorials are WRB, WRB Hidden GAP and WRB S/R Zone. Use them as part of your commentary and chart annotations.

Image If you want to know if a particular price action annotated on your chart is a WRB S/R Zone...quote the price action definition from tutorial chapter 2 or 3 that you think best fits the WRB S/R Zone on your chart...I'll then reply via a simple Yes or No along with additional trading tips if merited.

Also, I've posted an example of a demonstration of knowledge (D.O.K.) to show you what fee-base clients are require to post for each tutorial chapter if they want support beyond the guaranteed 30 day access along with earning free access to a few trade signal strategies from the Volatility Trading Report (VTR) to see how WRB Analysis is merged with my own personal trade signals so that you'll have a better map for merging WRB Analysis into your own trade signals.

The above will give you and the other free access users an informative learning experience along with getting quicker responses to your questions. In addition, everybody will be less confused about what's being posted by other members if the above learning tips are ignored.

Regards,
M.A. Perry