TheStrategyLab.com Price Action Trading Support Forum

Forum for price action traders that want to learn WRB Analysis basic tutorial chapters 1, 2 and 3 prior to purchasing our advance trade methods. Hashtags: #wrbanalysis #wrbzone #wrbhiddengap #priceaction #trading
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:39 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: DOK Chapters 1, 2, and 3
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:08 am 

Here is my current understanding of WRB

I use candlestick charts

I am still searching for a good interval to use (i.e. 3, 6 or 9)

Ill show the 3 intervals on a H1 chart of BTC-USD
The smiley identifies the bars as either WRB or WRB Hidden

Below is the H1 chart with 3 period interval

Attachment:
BTC-USD H1 (int.3).png
BTC-USD H1 (int.3).png [ 104.38 KiB | Viewed 16 times ]

Below is the H1 chart with 6 period interval

Attachment:
BTC-USD H1 (int.6).png
BTC-USD H1 (int.6).png [ 99.22 KiB | Viewed 13 times ]

Below is the H1 chart with 9 period interval

Attachment:
BTC-USD H1 (int.9).png
BTC-USD H1 (int.9).png [ 96.8 KiB | Viewed 12 times ]

Below I show an example analysis for entry and exit based on WRB
The interval used is 6

Attachment:
BTC-USD H1 (int.6A markup).png
BTC-USD H1 (int.6A markup).png [ 23.17 KiB | Viewed 15 times ]

Post subject: Re: DOK Chapters 1, 2, and 3
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:20 am 

Adding a weekly chart for better view

WRB Hidden GAP are shown using simple rectangle and are losing there "status" as soon as price breaches it by the tick.
The weekly chart uses a 3 bar interval.

Attachment:
BTCUSDWeekly.png
BTCUSDWeekly.png [ 81.35 KiB | Viewed 13 times ]

Post subject: Re: DOK Chapters 1, 2, and 3
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:50 am 
Site Admin

Hi DGRL,

Please create your DOK charts per tutorial chapter from the WRB Analysis Free Study Guide. Thus, one message thread for tutorial chapter 1 only. A second message thread for tutorial chapter 2 only and a third message thread for tutorial chapter 3 only. Therefore, you should have three different message threads.

Currently, you've titled this message thread as DOK Chapters 1, 2, and 3...to imply you plan to put all your DOKs for tutorial chapters 1, 2, and 3 plus questions in one single message thread. This is the same format I use for my fee-based education resources. Thus, each tutorial chapter is per message thread, and not everything is in one single message thread.

For example, Tutorial Chapter 4 is in a thread called "Advance Tutorial Chapter 4". Tutorial Chapter 5 is in a thread called "Advance Tutorial Chapter 5".

Simply, do not put all your DOK charts in one single message thread. Another reminder, there are no WRB Zones identified in tutorial chapter 1. Therefore, tutorial chapter 1 only identifies WRB intervals, WRB Hidden GAP intervals, and contracting volatility intervals. Thus, DOK charts in the thread titled "Tutorial Chapter 1" with color zones are incorrect charts.

Quote:
These are the key concepts from tutorial chapter 1 and you must draw on your DOK charts to identify the WRB intervals, WRB Hidden GAP intervals, and the contracting volatility intervals.

There are several examples of good DOKs here at the forum. You must review the tutorial chapter 1 DOK message posts by other members @ viewtopic.php?f=61&t=719 & viewtopic.php?f=61&t=5142 & viewtopic.php?f=61&t=4814

Furthermore, identify (highlight) on each DOK chart the key concepts from each tutorial chapter. Also, do not skip around in your study of the WRB Analysis tutorial chapters. Thus, your first DOKs should only focus on tutorial chapter 1 before you begin posting DOKs in a different message post for tutorial chapter 2 and before you begin posting DOKs in a different message post for tutorial chapter 3.

The above instructions will make it easier for others and me to follow your message threads and the DOK message posts in each message thread.

Regards,
M.A. Perry
TheStrategyLab.com