TheStrategyLab.com Price Action Trading Support Forum

Forum for price action traders that want to learn WRB Analysis basic tutorial chapters 1, 2 and 3 prior to purchasing our advance trade methods. Hashtags: #wrbanalysis #wrbzone #wrbhiddengap #priceaction #trading
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:42 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Question about WRB Zones (filled or not filled) ?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:26 am 

Sir, Mr Perry , Hi
I have questions Please look at a chart. I have 2 questions within a chart. Thanks a lot for your feedback .

Attachments:
File comment: S&P 500
S&PH1.png
S&PH1.png [ 59.14 KiB | Viewed 469 times ]

Post subject: Re: I have a question .
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:26 am 
Site Admin

Sergey wrote:
Sir, Mr Perry , Hi
I have questions Please look at a chart. I have 2 questions within a chart. Thanks a lot for your feedback .

Hi Sergey,

WRB 1 - In one of the advance tutorial chapters it gives an in-depth explanation with chart examples of why a WRB Zone can be re-activated after being filled...only discussed with fee-base clients of advance chapters 5 - 12 package. Your chart qualifies as such.

WRB 2 - The price only needs to traverse through the WRB Zone (completely filling it) regardless if the interval closes outside the WRB Zone. For example, the interval in your WRB 1 example filled in the WRB Zone but it closed inside the WRB Zone. Its still a fill of the WRB Zone because at one point in time that interval have traversed outside the WRB Zone. In contrast, in WRB 2...the interval closed outside the Zone...that too is a fill of the WRB Zone.

Regards,
M.A. Perry

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:51 pm 

Thank you for reply. 1 part - it is clear. Please clarify and show on a chart if it is possible about closed /unclosed zonez and filled/unfilled Zones. Thanks a lot for your time. It is very important for me.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:56 pm 
Site Admin

Sergey wrote:
Thank you for reply. 1 part - it is clear. Please clarify and show on a chart if it is possible about closed /unclosed zonez and filled/unfilled Zones. Thanks a lot for your time. It is very important for me.

Hi Sergey,

The next charts you post with WRB Zones...I will tell you which WRB Zones are filled (closed) or unfilled (still open for use).

Regards,
M.A. Perry

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:06 pm 

Thanks a lot . I put my homework, i love to mark charts and look for weakness of price and then to use it. Please clarify on my charts - filled/unfilled , closed/unclosed zones . Again, thank you, Sir.

Attachments:
27.png
27.png [ 47.11 KiB | Viewed 435 times ]
25.png
25.png [ 44.21 KiB | Viewed 418 times ]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:17 pm 
Site Admin

Sergey wrote:
Thanks a lot . I put my homework, i love to mark charts and look for weakness of price and then to use it. Please clarify on my charts - filled/unfilled , closed/unclosed zones . Again, thank you, Sir.

Hi,

You need to tell me which price action from chapter 2 that you're using for each WRB Zone. Also, you need to label each Zone as 1, 2, 3 and so on so that I can use the number to say filled or not filled.

If you don't do the above, the readers will not learn anything.

Regards,
M.A. Perry

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:17 pm 

Green- bullish key wrb zones , brown - bearish key wrb zones.

Attachments:
24.png
24.png [ 39.97 KiB | Viewed 778 times ]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:21 pm 

I show only WRB zones. I conseder them like KEY WRBs. It is very important to understand how correctly to know filled/unfilled and closed/unclosed zonez, sir. Thank you.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:27 pm 
Site Admin

Sergey wrote:
Green- bullish key wrb zones , brown - bearish key wrb zones @ download/file.php?id=4227

Hi,

I don't know why you're having problems trying to determine if the price went all the way through the highlighted area. Only WRB Zone 4 is still open because the price action has not travel through the Zone. Zone 1, 2 and 3 has the price action traveling through the WRB Hidden GAP area. Therefore, Zone 1, 2 and 3 are closed.

Also, I do not know if they are valid WRB Zones via chapter 2 because you didn't mention any specific KME or price action definition from chapter 2.

Simply, I will assume you're not using my chapter 2 WRB Zones and you're using your own personal definitions.

Regards,
M.A. Perry

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:35 pm 

Please tell me, analysing the first chart (starting of this chart) .WRB zone is valid until bar of price does not close high of this WRB zone, correctly ?