TheStrategyLab.com Price Action Trading Support Forum

Forum for price action traders that want to learn WRB Analysis basic tutorial chapters 1, 2 and 3 prior to purchasing our advance trade methods. Hashtags: #wrbanalysis #wrbzone #wrbhiddengap #priceaction #trading
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:41 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: AJCTR to VTR Upgrade
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:06 am 

If someone had purchased the AJCTR alone in the past, is there some kind of discount when he purchases he VTR to make up for the fact that he paid for the AJCTR twice?

Post subject: Re: Special Discount Offers for VTR
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:47 pm 
Site Admin

Stormwolf wrote:
If someone had purchased the AJCTR alone in the past, is there some kind of discount when he purchases he VTR to make up for the fact that he paid for the AJCTR twice?

Hi,

The AJCTR clients get a special upgrade price when they upgrade to the VTR. Purchase of the VTR includes free access to the STR, APAOR and AJCTR.

Currently the AJCTR cost $293 and the VTR cost $973. Without the special promotion, it would cost $973 to gain access to the VTR.

However, with the special promotion, it's only going to cost you $400 instead of $973. In addition, you'll get access to all 12 WRB Analysis Tutorial Chapters at the same time instead of getting one tutorial chapter per month. Also, you'll get access to a special bonus strategy after a client post DOKs to all 12 WRB Analysis Tutorial Chapters...doing such helps keep the VTR forum active.

In the past, clients that upgraded only paid the difference to go from the AJCTR to the APAOR or from the AJCTR to the STR. Yet, there were no upgrade price difference for the new VTR strategies. Thus, to go from the AJCTR to the VTR...you would have had to pay $973 instead of the difference of $680.

With that said, current AJCTR clients have a special upgrade price of $400 to go from the AJCTR to VTR. Simply, after paying $293 for the AJCTR...you'll have to pay another $400 to gain access to the VTR.

Yet, the main difference is that if you first only pay for the AJCTR...you must wait at least 30 days before being allowed to upgrade to the VTR to give you time to ensure our strategies and support is suitable for you. In other words, any client that upgrades from the AJCTR to the VTR is a client that's also stating they like what they see so far.

Best Regards,
M.A. Perry
http://www.thestrategylab.com

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:31 am 

What if I post a question about the AJCTR for the $100 discount?I'm planning to buy the AJCTR then if I feel like I can apply those techniques properly update for the full VTR program for the additional $400.
I'm trying to not pay much to learn if these techniques work because I've been burned in the past. You are a reputable ET poster so thats the only reason I'm even considering paying for a system, normally I just put 90% of what I see out there as snake oil but in your case given your ET posts and knowledge displayed I'm considering risking being burned again, you should congratulate yourself because I dont normally do this. This is why I want to acquire the AJCTR with the discount then upgrading to VTR if I like/it works

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:12 am 
Site Admin

Stormwolf wrote:
What if I post a question about the AJCTR for the $100 discount?I'm planning to buy the AJCTR then if I feel like I can apply those techniques properly update for the full VTR program for the additional $400.
I'm trying to not pay much to learn if these techniques work because I've been burned in the past. You are a reputable ET poster so thats the only reason I'm even considering paying for a system, normally I just put 90% of what I see out there as snake oil but in your case given your ET posts and knowledge displayed I'm considering risking being burned again, you should congratulate yourself because I dont normally do this. This is why I want to acquire the AJCTR with the discount then upgrading to VTR if I like/it works

Hi Storm,

I apologize for the delay after my message alert was turned off by default during a recent upgrade of the forum.

Yes...it's ok if you pay $193 instead of $293 for the AJCTR ($100 discount) and then at a later date you only pay $400 to upgrade to the VTR. Simply, your total cost will only be $593. Also, there is a special upgrade message with payment link at the AJCTR forum for you to use when you're ready to upgrage to the VTR.

Further, just to be clear to others that are reading this, I do not advertise my services at EliteTrader.com while a member there. As for snake oil, if it's being spammed, most will see it as snake oil regardless if it works or not. The other type of snake oil is by those not/refusing to disclose realities of using the method.

As for the phrase if I like/it works...I don't know what your definition of such is but my definition of such is not via profits or losses. It's via comparing it to your trading prior to using my service to see if your trading improved. Also, keep in mind that about 83% of my clients are profitable which implies 17% are not profitable.

Best Regards,
M.A. Perry
http://www.thestrategylab.com