TheStrategyLab.com Price Action Trading Support Forum

Forum for price action traders that want to learn WRB Analysis basic tutorial chapters 1, 2 and 3 prior to purchasing our advance trade methods. Hashtags: #wrbanalysis #wrbzone #wrbhiddengap #priceaction #trading
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:13 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: VTR vs all other reports
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:30 pm 
Mark -

In the VTR description you write that it:
Quote:
Includes unlimited free access to the strategies from the other trading reports: Swing Trading Report (STR), Advance Price Action Only Report (APAOR) and Advance Japanese Candlestick Trading Report (AJCTR) that increase the total number of strategies from 6 to 14 so that you'll have a better selection of reliable strategies that fits your trading style.

Does this also mean that the VTR report includes all the material (documentation) for the other reports, and that it includes access to the forums for the other reports?

Thanks,
TB

Post subject: Re: VTR vs all other reports
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:26 am 
Site Admin

tbfutures wrote:
Mark -

In the VTR description you write that it:
Quote:
Includes unlimited free access to the strategies from the other trading reports: Swing Trading Report (STR), Advance Price Action Only Report (APAOR) and Advance Japanese Candlestick Trading Report (AJCTR) that increase the total number of strategies from 6 to 14 so that you'll have a better selection of reliable strategies that fits your trading style.

Does this also mean that the VTR report includes all the material (documentation) for the other reports, and that it includes access to the forums for the other reports?

Thanks,
TB

Yes, it means that when you purchase the VTR...

You get for free access to all the documentation for the AJCTR, APAOR, STR and WRB Analysis Tutorial Chapters 1 - 4.

However, you'll only need to join the VTR forum and not all the other forums because all the information is stored at the VTR forum.

Last of all, I'm now moving you question and my reply to the VTR questions & answer thread.

Thanks for the question and I apologize for the delay after I mistakenly setup the wrong email alert for this thread.

Best Regards,
M.A. Perry