TheStrategyLab.com Price Action Trading Support Forum

Forum for price action traders that want to learn WRB Analysis basic tutorial chapters 1, 2 and 3 prior to purchasing our advance trade methods. Hashtags: #wrbanalysis #wrbzone #wrbhiddengap #priceaction #trading
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:19 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: VTR Examples Forex CFD
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:51 am 

Hello Mark,
I have found your recent VTR examples on Eur Usd (your 6E) and USOil (your Crude Oil).
Are these valid signal on my chart?
Can you put some more recent examples so that I can compare with Forex and CFD?
Thank you.

Attachments:
(1) 01-10-14 - Crude Oil.png
(1) 01-10-14 - Crude Oil.png [ 100.69 KiB | Viewed 909 times ]
(1) USOil.PNG
(1) USOil.PNG [ 54.1 KiB | Viewed 776 times ]
(2) 02-01-13 - EuroFX 6E Futures.png
(2) 02-01-13 - EuroFX 6E Futures.png [ 64.98 KiB | Viewed 778 times ]
(2) EurUsd.PNG
(2) EurUsd.PNG [ 54.68 KiB | Viewed 695 times ]
(3) Eur Usd 01-12-2011.PNG
(3) Eur Usd 01-12-2011.PNG [ 59.75 KiB | Viewed 778 times ]
(3) EuroFX-6E  12-01-2011.png
(3) EuroFX-6E 12-01-2011.png [ 40.64 KiB | Viewed 792 times ]

Post subject: Re: VTR Examples Forex CFD
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:09 am 
Site Admin

Hi,

You need to post your charts of Forex and CFD and I will then tell you if the VTR is applicable to those charts. My charts are different than your charts. That's why I need to see your charts that you are using for trading.

For example, I don't trade CFD. Therefore, I am unable to provide support for you on CFD trading and my support is a must for application of the VTR. Currently, I have no clients that applies the VTR to CFD trading instruments.

Therefore, please post charts of the CFD trading instruments you're talking about.

Also, I only provide support on "some" Forex trading instruments because I do trade those particular Forex trading instruments and I have clients that trades those particular Forex trading instruments. Therefore, please tell me the names of the Forex trading instruments you're trading along with posting a few chart examples of them.

The Forex trading instruments listed for the Volatility Trading Report (VTR) that I provide support for are GbpUsd, EurUsd, EurYen, UsdCad, XagUsd and XauUsd as listed @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/TradingInstruments.htm

In contrast, the Advance Tutorial Chapters 4 - 12 are applicable to all Forex trading instruments but the Advance Tutorial Chapters contain 9 chapters of WRB Zone analysis and only one trade signal strategy called DCM Analysis/Trade Signal for trend price action traders and strong continuation price action traders. More information @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/WRBAnalysisTutorials.htm

Once again, please post CFD charts that you're using of what you're trading so that I can determine if the Advance WRB Analysis Chapters 4 - 12 or the Volatility Trading Report (VTR) are applicable. Also, please tell me the names of the Forex trading instruments you're trading.

Thank you.

Regards,
M.A. Perry

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:31 am 

Ok.
Here some charts.

Attachments:
Bund.PNG
Bund.PNG [ 91.9 KiB | Viewed 726 times ]
FRA40.PNG
FRA40.PNG [ 93.26 KiB | Viewed 646 times ]
USOil.PNG
USOil.PNG [ 102.63 KiB | Viewed 649 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:45 am 
Site Admin

Hi,

Thanks for the charts. I've never done any CFD trading nor do I have a CFD broker. Also, I don't have any clients that trade CFD. Simply, I was not aware of their symbols and charts...how they correlated to the related futures chart.

If you review the list @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/TradingInstruments.htm...

Your three charts...only the $BUND_CFDEUR and the $FRA40_CFDEUR are CFD charts and they correlate with Eurex BUND futures and Euronext CAC40 futures. Both are listed as applicable to the VTR at the above link.

Also, your $USOIL chart...is that a CFD chart because it does not have the _CFD title with it ?

You're $USOIL chart correlates with my Crude Oil WTI CL futures chart. Crude CL futures is listed at the above link for applicable with the VTR.

Yet, you seem to be more interested in asking questions about Forex trading instruments. If you're still interested in Forex trading...the list for the VTR that I provide support as shown at the above link are Forex GBPUSD, EURUSD, EURYEN, USDCAD, XAGUSD and XAUUSD.

Therefore, if you're trading other Forex trading instruments...you're on your own because I do not provide VTR support for those other trading instruments for trading via the VTR. In contrast, the Advance Tutorial Chapters 4 - 12 are applicable for all Forex currencies.

Out of curiosity, is there a Brent Oil CFD and a Heating Oil CFD. If so, can you post chart examples of Brent and Heating Oil CFD ?

Thank you.

Regards,
M.A. Perry

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:17 am 

Sorry Mark for wasting your time, last nuisance.
This chart are not included in this page http://www.thestrategylab.com/TradingInstruments.htm.
Are there some VTR signal?
Thank you again.

Attachments:
AUDUSD.PNG
AUDUSD.PNG [ 86.87 KiB | Viewed 719 times ]
EURCHF.PNG
EURCHF.PNG [ 101.33 KiB | Viewed 688 times ]
NZDUSD.PNG
NZDUSD.PNG [ 100.96 KiB | Viewed 697 times ]
USDJPY.PNG
USDJPY.PNG [ 81 KiB | Viewed 713 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:42 am 
Site Admin

Hi,

Thanks for the Forex charts. The Volatility Trading Report (VTR) involves many different trade signals. They are called FVB (one strategy), DCM (one strategy), AJCTR (6 strategies), APAOR (3 strategies), STR (4 strategies) and VTR (3 primary strategies and 5 secondary strategies).

Your Forex charts contain trade signals from the FVB, DCM, a few signals from the AJCTR, one signal from the APAOR, one signal from the STR and one signal from the VTR. In contrast, there are 6 primary strategies not applicable on any Forex charts.

In contrast, the most common trade signal I see on your charts are the DCM strategy. You can gain access to the DCM strategy via the purchase of the WRB Analysis Advance Tutorial Chapters 4 - 12 package. I highly recommend you purchase the Advance Tutorial Chapters prior to purchasing the Volatility Trading Report (VTR) if you're primarily going to trade Forex.

Advance Tutorial Chapters Payment Info @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/WRBAnalysisTutorials.htm and/or http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=165

You can then upgrade at a later date to the VTR and only pay the difference (your payment for the Advance Tutorial Chapters is deducted from the cost of the VTR).

Regards,
M.A. Perry

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:05 am 

Hello Mark,
All WRB Advance chapter 4-12 concern Key Market Event?
I prefer to use WRB without KME.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:12 am 
Site Admin

Manouche wrote:
Hello Mark,
All WRB Advance chapter 4-12 concern Key Market Event?
I prefer to use WRB without KME.

Hi,

As stated in the WRB Analysis free study guide (tutorial chapter 2)...there's only one tutorial chapter involving KME...that's tutorial chapter 2.

All other tutorial chapters (1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12) do not involve KME. Simply, tutorial chapter 2 is for traders that understand that most of the time the markets are influence greatly by key market events and not by technical analysis alone. In contrast, traders that put more value on technical analysis as the cause of price action movement have access to tutorial chapters 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12.

My point, the tutorial chapters are for different types of traders. Some traders will put more value on a few tutorial chapters and less value on other tutorial chapters. In fact, after a trader learns all the tutorial chapters...they will either develop their favorite tutorial chapter (WRB Zones) to use with their trade signal strategy while they ignore the other WRB Zones from other tutorial chapters.

Yet, the few that truly master the tutorial chapters...market conditions will reveal with WRB Zone to use and it can signal a change in trading conditions to give you an early heads up that its time to adapt your trade signal strategy to better control the increasing risks with your trade signal strategy.

For example, pretend your trade signal you're using is something called XYZ and it performs better with WRB Zones from the Advance Tutorial Chapters 6 & 7 for two years. Then in the 3rd year you notice you're seeing less WRB Zones from tutorial chapters 6 & 7 and more WRB Zones from tutorial chapters 4 & 5...

That's a market that has changed and it requires you to make changes in your trade signal strategy to be able to better exploit those WRB Zones from tutorial chaptes 4 & 5 that are appearing more...resulting in maintaining consistency in your trading and reducing drawdown periods.

Regards,
M.A. Perry