TheStrategyLab.com Price Action Trading Support Forum

Forum for price action traders that want to learn WRB Analysis basic tutorial chapters 1, 2 and 3 prior to purchasing our advance trade methods. Hashtags: #wrbanalysis #wrbzone #wrbhiddengap #priceaction #trading
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: WRB analyses - some questions
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:49 pm 

Hi,
I'm a new member and hope to become a successful trader learning this Price Action Strategy (PAS).
I'm Portuguese living in Maputo, Mozambique, with a full time job and a bad experience in trading using robots.
As I work full time I though better let the robot trade for me and make some money. Dead wrong.... only losing money so far (not much, but some... fortunately I only open micro accounts).
So to make it short, I want to learn by myself how to trade and become, hopefully, successful, even trading only at the end of the working day, on Daily or Weekly charts.
I hope this PAS strategy will fit this type of trading. And I want to give a special thanks to Mr. M.A.Perry for giving the first 3 chapters and one strategy for free.
Wish the best for all members
Regards

Attachments:
032111-cador-Forex-EURJPY.png
032111-cador-Forex-EURJPY.png [ 2.49 MiB | Viewed 1857 times ]
032111-cador-Forex-EURUSD.png
032111-cador-Forex-EURUSD.png [ 2.37 MiB | Viewed 1742 times ]
032111-cador-Forex-EURUSD-1.png
032111-cador-Forex-EURUSD-1.png [ 2.46 MiB | Viewed 1662 times ]

Post subject: Re: WRB analyses - some questions
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:46 am 
Site Admin

Hi Cador,

First, instead of scanning a paper and then sending it as an image...can you just download the image and then attached it as a file because it's a lot easier for you to download the image instead of scanning paper into an image.

Forex EURJPY Chart 1 @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/download/file.php?id=1023

I notice something wrong on this chart. You're asking me if there's a WRB as if you didn't read the WRB Analysis Tutorial chapter 1. The WRB is easily defined in tutorial chapter 1 and so is the WRB Hidden GAP. Simply, you need to read the chapters and you'll be able to answer your own questions like "is this is a WRB?" or "is this is a WRB Hidden GAP?".

You need to learn the following key concepts from tutorial chapters 1 & 2.

* WRB
* WRB Hidden GAP
* WRB Zone
* WRB S/R Levels

In contrast, tutorial chapter 3 involves your own trade signals (whatever that may be) and you're going to need my help if you want to improve the performance of your own trade strategies via merging your strategies with the concepts from tutorial chapters 1 and 2. I can setup a private thread discussion for you and I (no one else will have access to the discussions) if you want to discuss the details of your trade methods while trying to merge WRB Analysis into your methods.

Forex EURUSD Chart 2 @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/download/file.php?id=1024

I notice you're drawing highlighted areas of the WRB Hidden GAP as if you're saying those areas are WRB Zones. Yet, in your written word descriptions you don't write the words "WRB Zone". Therefore, if they were WRB Zone...please reply back and tell me which "price action definitions" along with naming the key market event you're using from tutorial chapter 2 to qualify transforming a WRB Hidden GAP into a WRB Zone.

Forex EURUSD Chart 3 @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/download/file.php?id=1025

One rule I have about merging WRB Analysis with a trader's trade signal strategy is that they must tell me specifically what their trade signal strategy is and then also post "demonstration of knowledge" (DOKs) in the WRB Analysis Questions & Answers thread @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewforum.php?f=61

Simply, we can not start discussing "trade signals" via your trade method until you have shown me you understood tutorial chapters 1, 2 and 3. Therefore, asking questions like "is this is a WRB?" or "is this is a WRB Hidden GAP?" implies you don't know what a WRB is and you don't know what is a WRB Hidden GAP.

With that said, lets pretend you've already posted your DOKs and lets pretend you've already told me the details of your trade signal strategy and your chart Long signal on candle interval 10 as labeled on your chart is an example of your trade signal strategy.

My question to you, is that WRB Hidden GAP you labeled as interval 11 associated with a key market event as described in tutorial chapter 2. If so, what was the key market event. ?

Further, you need to label them on your chart similar to how I labeled them on my charts in tutorial chapter 2 involving the price action definitions to prevent any misunderstandings especially when discussing your trade signals.

With that said, answer the question on your chart...you asked if an interval is not a WRB can there still be a Hidden GAP? The answer is NO.

Once again, you must study tutorial chapters 1 and 2 because it's very clear about the definitions of a WRB, WRB Hidden GAP, WRB Zone, WRB S/R Levels and Key Market Events Price Action Definitions. In contrast, to discuss your trade signals involving tutorial chapter 3...you must first share the details of your trade signals and I can setup a private thread so that other users will not know the details of your trade methods.

Currently, there are 7 active traders using the private thread feature here at the TSL Support Forum to merge WRB Analysis into their trade signal strategies...getting free support from me for such.

Best Regards,
M.A. Perry
Trader and Founder of WRB Analysis (wide range body/bar analysis)
Price Action Only Trading (no indicators)
Image@ http://twitter.com/wrbtrader and http://stocktwits.com/wrbtrader

Phone: +1.708.572.4885
Business Hours: 8am - 5pm est (Mon - Fri)
Skype Messenger: kebec2002
questions@thestrategylab.com
Go Back To TheStrategyLab.com Homepage

Cador wrote:
Hi,
I'm a new member and hope to become a successful trader learning this Price Action Strategy (PAS).
I'm Portuguese living in Maputo, Mozambique, with a full time job and a bad experience in trading using robots.
As I work full time I though better let the robot trade for me and make some money. Dead wrong.... only losing money so far (not much, but some... fortunately I only open micro accounts).
So to make it short, I want to learn by myself how to trade and become, hopefully, successful, even trading only at the end of the working day, on Daily or Weekly charts.
I hope this PAS strategy will fit this type of trading. And I want to give a special thanks to Mr. M.A.Perry for giving the first 3 chapters and one strategy for free.
Wish the best for all members
Regards