TheStrategyLab.com Support Forum

Forum for price action traders that want to learn WRB Analysis basic tutorial chapters 1, 2 and 3 prior to purchasing our advance trade methods
It is currently Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:58 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Bookmark and Share  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Rebuttal to Mr. Emmett Moore TheStrategyLab.com Review
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 1:20 pm 
Site Admin

This is my official rebuttal to a review of my website by Emmett Moore and the only reason why its a long rebuttal message is that there's a ton of misinformation, LIES and only a few truths (e.g. my refusal to allow Emmett Moore/a stranger access to my brokers and private information involving my trading accounts).

My real name is M.A. Perry although I am not sure if Emmett Moore is using his real name. Several users of WRB Analysis (free users and fee base clients) contacted me about the review by Emmett Moore and then sent it to me. I then visited the blog once and then made image copies for document verification...not worth posting any kind of a rebuttal at his blog when I can do such here in my own back yard. Yet, I did immediately recognize a few trolls I had problems with many years ago prior to Emmett Moore having a blog but I'm still trying to connect the dots (them) to Emmett Moore as you will learn about later in this rebuttal. There's just too much coincidences to just ignore and some of it needs to be publicly documented here.

I own the website called TheStrategyLab and its an educational, research/development site of trade strategies. Hence the word "Lab" in the name and most of my services are free to use...including support to help any one with trading problems. This is clearly discussed all over the website but Emmett Moore seems very confused (most likely intentional) as you'll see via his categorizing error about my website.

Lets Get Started

I really do not care that he's trying to educated traders about scams out there. Yet, I do care if he's going to do such in a honest or dishonest manner. This guy is slick character that has preyed upon people under the facade of "helping them". In fact, he openly admits he defrauded people +600 million dollars (not a typo error) and then went to prison for doing such along with being a drug addict.

Guess what, his fraudulent ways are still there after being released from prison and he doesn't want you to know about it. For example, he had a prior business relationship with Dr. Dean Handley and that relationship ended due to the fact that Dr. Handley discover Mr. Moore company had a fake address, fake employees, fake phone number and fake credentials. Now do a comparison with info at Moore's warning webpage (2nd image below)...he doesn't mention his failed business partnership with Dr. Dean Handley nor does he mention why Dr. Dean Handley decided to not do business with Emmett Moore.

TradingSchools Info @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/download/file.php?mode=view&id=4852

TradingSchools.org Warning (Moore's blog) @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/download/file.php?id=4853

I mention Dr. Dean Handley because you will read in my rebuttal that there's a connection between Emmet Moore, Dr. Dean Handley and others as they interacted with my free chat room...all of this prior to the negative review by Emmett Moore.

Image Problem #1

Moore primarily does reviews of signal calling trading rooms and trading mentors. Yet, he refers to signal calling trading rooms as "Live Trading Rooms". I do not offer those particular services and I discuss that fact all over my website along with reasons why I do not want to offer a signal calling trading room in which some guru trader tells others when to buy and when to sell. Oddly, Moore then categorizes my website in those categories and then proceeds to review my website as such.

Here's an analogy if you don't understand the problem with the basis of Moore's review of TheStrategyLab. Pretend I have a Portuguese restaurant and some critic comes along and does a review and then writes that its the worst Italian restaurant along with stating there's no Italian menus. Next, the critic openly states he's confused about the restaurant...therefore it must be a waste of time. Ok, you don't need to be a rocket scientist to understand something is very wrong with Mr. Moore's review and that it then becomes suspicious as if he has a hidden agenda or a prior relationship with someone I know that he doesn't want to reveal.

In fact, I have never been involved in a signal calling trade room and never will. They are mainly what I consider to be the dirty side of the trader vendor businesses. In addition, I'm aware that not offering that type of service has angered some traders that come to my website with the agenda of trying to mimic (copy) my trades. Further, I'm well known for having a negative bias towards signal calling trading rooms because I'm very outspoken against them...including outspoken about the websites that Emmett Moore recommends and he gets paid by some of them to do the recommendations. Yet, I was never aware of those websites I've spoken negatively about are in fact the same websites the Emmett Moore has been recommending until after I heard about Moore's negative review of my website.

With that said, I do have a free chat room that I moderate to keep the peace between members. In fact, mimicking of trades is not allowed in the free chat room and traders are banned when caught trying to use the free chat room as a signal calling trading room. The free chat room is just a chat room started by users of WRB Analysis that then asked me to moderate the chat room after they had difficulty managing several trolls that started using the chat room. Users of WRB Analysis uses the chat room to post their real-time trades, talk about their market analysis and ask questions about WRB Analysis in a well moderated environment now that I'm involved as the moderator (peace keeper). I've now designed custom IRC scripts to manage the room on the many trading days per month when I'm not there nor trading. Simply, there's no gurus and never has there been anyone in the chat room telling others when to buy and when to sell...its not a signal calling trading room.

Lets quickly talk about Moore's categorizing TheStrategyLab as a "trading mentor". As stated above, I do not offer a mentor (coaching) service and I have never offered such a service. In fact, I do often get requests to offer such a program and I may start a mentoring service in a few years with the business model discussed @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/trader-mentor.htm (this business model threatens the business model of those mentors that Moore has been recommending)

Emmett Moore is aware of my business model beliefs about the mentoring business and he's aware that I currently do not have a mentor service. Strangely, he doesn't mention such in his review while categorizing my website in the "trading mentors" and then Mr. Moore became dead quiet when I mention the name Dr. Dean Handley to him and the name of someone else that's a problematic troll since 2012 that has used several dozen different aliases (more about this troll later).

Ok...I think you understand the initial problem with Moore's review but I want you to remember something important about the free chat room...its purpose is clearly explained in the registration instructions, log-in instructions, explained clearly all over the website. Yet, Moore's pretends he doesn't know the purpose of the free chat room then decides he's going to categorize it as a "live trading room" (signal calling). That doesn't make any sense and even an idiot should quickly realize what Moore is trying to do.

By the way, I did mention users of WRB Analysis are posting their real-time trades in the free chat room. This is a key issue because it takes us to problem #2.

Image Problem #2

Emmett Moore intentionally lied and stated TheStrategyLab is unwilling and unable to provide even the smallest morsel of evidence. Seriously, if he had actually did a proper review, he would have at least used the free chat room or researched the archives forum that stores the chat room logs.

He would have discovered that I post my real-time trades and so do users of WRB Analysis. In addition, he would have seen the direct links to my performance record that contain a link for each trading day showing my broker profit PnL statements. This is something every other prior person found while doing reviews. In contrast, Mr. Moore is the only one not able to find broker statements by clients and free users of WRB Analysis. He's also the only reviewer not able to find my broker PnF statements. Funny liar this Moore guy is because he stated in a phone conversation that he wants to see "just one statement for any trading day".

Archived Chat Logs of Real-Time Trades and Market Analysis @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/ftchat/forum/viewforum.php?f=20

Broker PnL Statements and full Statements by Users of WRB Analysis (2011 - 2008) @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/ftchat/forum/viewforum.php?f=10&start=25 (current broker statements, current statistical analysis only posted in the private thread section...clients do not give permission for the info the be release)

TheStrategyLab Broker PnL Statements @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewforum.php?f=147 (broker PnL statements since September 26th 2006)

Here's images of my screen when I first begin posting broker PnL statements via my Japanese account user name @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/images/092706NihabaAshiPnLBlotterProfit.png

Seriously, Mr. Moore states there's no possible way to track the trading of M.A. Perry. Yeah, that only makes sense if someone refuses to read the performance record with broker PnL statements for each trading day.

Like I said before, this Emmett Moore character is a funny guy and a liar. He knows about the above verification information...clients brokerage statements, clients real-time trades, clients statistical analysis and TheStrategyLab real-time trades with broker PnL statements...he pretends they don't exist. In fact, the trolls that contacted Mr. Moore do know but Moore is only interested in hearsay (rumor) commentary instead of doing his own investigation. Seriously, there are links about my performance record with brokerage PnL statements in my about us webpage, performance record webpage, archive chat log webpage, frequently asked questions webpage and the performance record webpages...statement for every trading day all the way back to September 26th 2006. The only effort Mr. Moore needed to do was to click on the links to read/study/analyze the information. Therefore, its obvious that Mr. Moore has some kind'uv a hidden agenda considering he openly stated in his review that TheStrategyLab is unwilling and unable to provide even the smallest morsel of evidence.

Here's the truth that he doesn't want you to know. He asked me two questions...1) Do you have just one statement for any trading day...give me something to look at even if its old.2) Can you give me permission to access your trading accounts. In fact, when he asked those two specific questions on the telephone...I'm on the internet researching and reading about Emmett Moore as a fraud, stealing +600 million dollars, ruining the lives of hundreds, convicted felon, 3 years of prison and then after being released from prison...continuing his fraudulent activity with Dr. Dean Handley that resulted in Dr. Handley ending their business relationship.

I'm now disgusted by the person I'm talking to on the telephone...someone asking for statements when he knows they are there and someone that's asking for access to my trading accounts. In addition, I strongly suspect Mr. Moore has interacted with me before in the past but doesn't want to disclose his user name involving our prior interaction...most likely he's been banned for violating my TOU policy. Regardless, I don't even give my spouse access to my trading accounts. In fact, the only person that has access to my trading accounts is my tax lawyer that has power of attorney.

So...why the hell would I give a convicted felon, someone that stole +600 million dollars from hard working people and that's a drug addict...access to my brokerage accounts ?

Image Problem #3

I've identified several trolls of my website that are regular posters over at Mr. Moore's blog and its possible that Mr. Moore is one of the trolls. Yet, I'll discuss just a few of them starting with the most problematic troll of TheStrategyLab that makes you wonder about any possible connections with Emmett Moore (a declared quant).

I want you to click on this image about this troll via one of his user names prior to reading my story about this very problematic troll. Image @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/download/file.php?mode=view&id=4854

I first met this particular troll back in 2010 on IRC via the user name moo_cali. He's very well versed about IRC and even bragged about how he can send private messages to anyone on IRC without needing to be actually on IRC. He stated he's a quant and damn good at it. He often bragged about his profits and talked about how he would start each month with his 50k account and double or triple it every month...flush the profits out at the end of the month and then start again with 50k. I would just ignore his chest beating messages because he didn't really go any further than that until around 2012 when he started attacking several users of WRB Analysis in the free chat room and at the free TSL support forum that were posting their brokerage statements. Yet, the conversations would become heated because he always refuse to post his brokerage statements and even joked about how it could be used against him. The one thing I notice about this troll was his constant quest to ask personal questions about your life as if he's "gathering information" (taking notes). It was something about how he asked his questions that made the hair stick up on the back of my neck...it was sneaky and creepy...as if he's a stalker.

It was about this time period that several of the users of WRB Analysis complained that there has been hack attempts on their "trading accounts". In addition, Mr. Troll asked me if I wanted to "partner" with him in which he would refer traders to me for a fee. I declined the offer and told him he can use my referral program. He laughed at that suggestion because I had changed the referral program in 2010 in such a way that I only had a few referrals per year...changed in such a way to prevent users from spamming my website, requiring users to have a PayPal account, requiring users to learn/apply WRB Analysis so that they can give a more honest opinion about something they're going to be recommending.

I continue saying NO to this guy until one day in 2012 he sends me a direct link to his trading system at Striker.com and stated if I wanted to make some money I should email that link to my entire database of users of WRB Analysis. I replied...not interested. That's when Mr. Troll decides to spam my free chat room with his link and trading info about him being a "top quant" and telling my chat members that they can lease his Emini ES system and some stock system for a few hundred dollars per month or just subscribe to it for a smaller fee. He did such when I went on vacation and wasn't able to moderate the chat room. Upon returning from vacation...I banned him without any warnings. He would return again and again (multiple times) via a different IP address out of California or Florida via a different user name. Always well spoken at first, intelligent conversationalist, laughs at me about my first trade ever (penny stock loss of 12k), the troll brags about visiting multiple different signal calling trading rooms and that it was his source of selling his services to the clients of other vendors without the knowledge of the vendor. Yet, as soon as I discover who he was...I would ban him again. Unfortunately, he would troll me all over the internet...make threats on me and my family, send me profanity lace emails, send me profanity lace private messages on IRC, send me profanity lace messages on Skype and warn me he knew people with criminal background. He even made threats he could ruin my website...something I laughed at considering the website only generates a few thousand per year whereas my trading is my primary source of income. Currently, I work with several forum owners to help identify this troll via correlating the banned IP addresses and email addresses of this troll with their own list of IP addresses.

Quote:
He constantly talked negative about other vendors along with often using words like pathetic, turd, cocksucker fraud, outlandish and made negative references to their ethnicity...often trying to guess at their possible ethnicity. Brags about his use of multiple different aliases to gain access to any signal calling trading room and seems to know info about prior businesses by these vendors. Oddly, he saw absolutely nothing was wrong with him not revealing he too is a vendor that was trying to markets his quant trading systems. I came to the conclusion this Mr. Troll is simply a hypocrite and possibly a racist.

Once again, he would change his IP address, change his user name to regain entry into my free chat room. Then one day a Dr. Dean Handley shows up in my free chat room about the same time Mr. Troll was in there again in my free chat room via another user name...hiding his identity. Mr. Troll then sends me several private messages warning me not to let Dr. Dean Handley continue using my free chat room. In fact, he made the recommendation that I should immediately ban Dr. Dean Handley because he's going to do a negative review about TheStrategyLab. I asked why...Mr. Troll states he had a prior relationship with Dr. Handley and he knows enough about him not to work with him again. I replied...I don't partner with anyone and that Dr. Handley is welcome to stay in the free chat room just as long as he understands the use of the chat room (to post his own trades or market analysis) and that he must not violated my "terms of use policy". I also stated that if Dr. Dean Handley does a review of my website...it better be truthful without any misinformation or lies. I then asked Mr. Troll to tell me one specific detailed reason why I should ban Dr. Handley ? Mr. Troll does not reply and disappeared. Yet, within one week...I get 5 new members and one of them is a IP address (cell phone) out of California. I suspect again its Mr. Troll but he's absolutely quiet the entire time Dr. Handley is in there until Dr. Handley announces he'll be leaving the chat room because he's completed his analysis.

The next day, that new member with the southern California IP address reveals himself as Mr. Troll via sending private messages to several users of the chat room (bad mouthing Dr. Handley and promoting his Striker.com trading systems) and sends me another profanity lace email about how confusing my website is, he doesn't understand its purpose, he doesn't understand why I don't want to make a lot of money from my website via us working together by converting my chat room into a fee-base signal calling chat room and that he's offended that I have no interest in his Emini ES trading system and his Stock trading system over at Striker.com

I then told him that he must either be schizophrenic or on drugs because he's starting to seem crazy or someone with severe mental illness...then I banned him again when he again made threats. I made the mental illness reference to him because I personally know three people in my life many years ago that were bi-polar or had some kind'uv mental illness...one of them I dated and she would discover later during our relationship that she was bi-polar. These are very intelligent people, excellent writers, excellent communicators, easily agitated and risky sexual behavior. Yet, on the flip side, they can freak out and suddenly behave like they're someone else with a completely different personality: poor grammar skills, excessive profanity, name calling, makes threats, delusional statements and beliefs, extremely impulsive, have the tendency to make or latch onto grandiose statements and the tendency to use different identities when socializing on the internet. I'm no psychologist but Mr. Troll reminded me of those that I knew that were bi-polar or had some other kind of mental disorder...easily trigger by drug abuse.

Quote:
Mr. Troll has used the following user names at my forum or free chat room: newbieman, moo_cali, mojo, mojo_dog, tfido, marketmarket, aviator, sam, silo, Avatargruman, markg and markg55778...all using the same type of profanity lace fake poor grammar replies when I would ask if he's the same quant with a trading system at Striker website. He's very good (expert like) at using multiple different user names to gain access to signal calling trading rooms that includes most likely using an IP Anonymizer software or using VPNs. All of them with either a southern California IP address or a southern Florida IP address.

Strange thing is that when those user names registered at the website...all of them stated they were trading stocks. Nothing was mentioned about Emini ES futures in their registration. Yet, every one of them would later be banned for trying to market that Emini ES trading system over at Striker.com website.

Once again, here's a small sampling (there are much worst replies from Mr. Troll) of a reply from this mentally ill troll after he has been banned @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/download/file.php?mode=view&id=4854

Oddly, his threats on me and my family stopped late 2015...maybe after Striker.com closed his accounts, ISP closed his accounts, Gmail closed many of his accounts after I sent them copies of his emails but none of them (Striker, his ISP, Gmail) would reveal any private information about the jerk due to "privacy laws". Instead, this Mr. Troll starts to make threats towards my website...stating I should have taken his "partnership offer" and now he will concentrate on trying to ruin TheStrategyLab.

I have more information and documentation about this troll...only shared with my lawyer. In fact, my lawyer states that my public performance record with broker PnL statements is probably the sole reason why this particular troll is trying to harass me into a partnership via his mafia like tactics for so many years.

I'll now let you do the math.

Image Problem #4 (little problems with the review)

1) I have never claimed that WRB Analysis works in all markets as Mr. Moore specifically lied and stated I made such a claim. In contrast, applicable trading instruments for my trade method is clearly discussed in detail @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/TradingInstruments.htm

2) Most of my services are free. The most important service is called the WRB Analysis free study guide @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=718 (Mr. Moore doesn't mention this fact in his review...the free study guide is for your due diligence about TheStrategyLab and most users of WRB Analysis are only using the free study guide)

3) I do have two fee-base services called Advance Tutorial Chapters involving WRB Zones working with your trade signal strategies. That's not a typo...you're using your own trade signal strategies with my WRB Zones because WRB Analysis is not a trade signal. It's an analysis to help you understand the price action that you're trading prior to the appearance of your own trade signal strategies. The other service involved my own personal trade signal strategies called Volatility Trading Report (VTR). Mr. Moore purposely refers to these services as the "manual". These are not manuals and I'm clueless to why he calls them manuals when the only thing I have ever called a manual has not been offered since 2005 as discussed @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/manual.htm

4) Emmett Moore states he reached out to me via email and that I ignored his requests. Actually, I have an extensive ban (black list) of past email addresses, banned IP addresses that have sent me hate mail, threats in the past. If Emmett Moore IP address or email address correlated with one of the banned traders...his emails will never reach me. Therefore, when I heard Mr. Moore stated I didn't reply to his emails...that's a red flag to me.

Therefore, if Emmett Moore states I did not respond to his emails...it really implies he was already on my ban list.

5) Emmett Moore states I initially ignored his phone calls. The fact is this, he made two phone calls...the first one was a hangout when I said hello. His second phone call I wasn't home and I then later called him back within 15 minutes after I returned home. Simply, there was NO avoidance on my side although Emmett Moore wants you to believe he was reaching out to me and that I was avoiding him.

Image Problem #5

The other troll is RobB...someone that seems to live at Emmett Moore's website. RobB is a fee-base client of TheStrategyLab via a different user name. He purchase one of my lower level services. Initially he had high praise for what he purchase along with stating the WRB Zones are very helpful to his trading although he stated he really didn't understand the connection. He used traditional chart patterns as his trade signal with WRB Analysis. He also stated he was using other vendors. In fact, I did notice that the name of vendors he mentioned...they tend to be offering mentoring services or signal calling services.

That prompt me to inform RobB that I do not offer mentoring and I do not offer a signal calling trading service. He stated he understood and that he has a good mentor. That reply by him raised some red flags about RobB...why would he be using TheStrategyLab if he has a good mentor. Later, he starts using a different trade method...I believe it had something to do with wedge/flag pattern breakouts. Our interaction became negative when I pointed out to him that he was identifying those types of patterns incorrectly...he did some research and then agreed. He then stated he was "hoping" to be mentored by me even though he did not pay for such and even though I do not offer a mentoring service...with the fact he had already stated to me he had a good mentor in someone else that he would not identify.

Ok, I get it. He paid for something with the hopes of getting something else for free. No harm in trying...right ? Unfortunately, it resulted in him making demands that I should explain the trade signal strategies behind my real-time trades and posted broker PnL statements. I reminded him that he didn't pay for such a service and he often stated he was just "confused" about my trades. I once again explained to him the reason why he's confused is because he didn't pay for access to that information.

Quote:
The issue that seem to anger RobB the most was the fact that TheStrategyLab is also a research/development of trade strategies and that I used new strategies without sharing the information with him even though he didn't pay for access to them. RobB couldn't understand my trades because of the new strategies and would often complain about such.

Most of my conversations with RobB occurred on Skype because he stated he didn't like the IRC setup. I also want you to know that RobB was a member of the free chat room at a key period when Mr. Troll was a member and when Dr. Dean Handley showed up in the free chat room...therein lies the rub.

RobB would then demand to talk to other fee-base clients to see if they're profitable and would publicly ignored WRB Analysis users that posted real-time profitable trades and brokerage statements. Yet, he seem to be only interested in the few clients that were not having success via WRB Analysis.

RobB never asked me for any broker statements because he was aware of the broker PnL statements I posted in my daily performance record. RobB never asked me to prove if other WRB Analysis users were profitable because he had access to the thread were other users posted their broker statements. RobB never question the profitable real-time trades posted in the free chat room by users of WRB Analysis.

RobB openly stated he got his money worth out of TheStrategyLab via the trade management education content that came with the service he purchased even though he had initially told me it didn't work when he backtested the trade management information. I asked RobB to share his backtest results and his use of the trade management file...he absolutely refuse to share the information.

Eventually I banned RobB after many warnings to stop harassing me when he knew I was in the middle of trades (open positions) instead of waiting for me to complete my trades. The other reason for the ban was because another client complained about how RobB was disturbing his ability to learn WRB Analysis and his arguing (whining) while trading...disturbing others.

Just prior to the ban, RobB notified me he had been talking with Mr. Troll and that Mr. Troll had given him the impression that he was a fee-base client. In addition, RobB notified me that Mr. Troll had mentioned his proprietary Emini ES trading system along with bragging about its profit levels. I told RobB that Mr. Troll is a banned former free user (not a fee-base client) just trying to market/advertise his trading systems to users of WRB Analysis. RobB seemed to have some kind'uv of interest in the guy because he specifically stated to me...that's an interesting guy.

Once again, you do the math.

I'll update this rebuttal at a later date because there's more information about some of the trolls at that blog that are really vendors themselves.

Best Regards,
M.A. Perry
Trader and Founder of WRB Analysis (wide range body/bar analysis)
Image@ http://twitter.com/wrbtrader or http://stocktwits.com/wrbtrader

Phone: +1 708 572-4885
Business Hours: 8am - 5pm est (Mon - Fri)
Skype Messenger: kebec2002
wrbanalysis@gmail.com

Attachments:
Emmett_Moore_Review_TheStrategyLab.png
Emmett_Moore_Review_TheStrategyLab.png [ 1.07 MiB | Viewed 97 times ]
101306Accolade.png
101306Accolade.png [ 68.15 KiB | Viewed 54 times ]
Emmett_Moore_Guest_Impersonators.png
Emmett_Moore_Guest_Impersonators.png [ 77.89 KiB | Viewed 45 times ]
TradingSchools-Emmett-Moore-Review.png
TradingSchools-Emmett-Moore-Review.png [ 2.29 MiB | Viewed 27 times ]
TradingSchools-Emmett-Moore-Warning.png
TradingSchools-Emmett-Moore-Warning.png [ 1.17 MiB | Viewed 25 times ]
Emmett_Moore_Review_TheStrategyLab.png
Emmett_Moore_Review_TheStrategyLab.png [ 1.07 MiB | Viewed 21 times ]
081516-Aviator-Striker[1].png
081516-Aviator-Striker[1].png [ 335.99 KiB | Viewed 13 times ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Bookmark and Share  [ 1 post ]