TheStrategyLab.com Price Action Trading Support Forum

Forum for price action traders that want to learn WRB Analysis basic tutorial chapters 1, 2 and 3 prior to purchasing our advance trade methods. Hashtags: #wrbanalysis #wrbzone #wrbhiddengap #priceaction #trading
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:56 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: March 29th Thursday Price Action Trade Result - No Trades
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:55 am 
Site Admin

Price Action Trade Results of M.A. Perry
Trader and Founder of WRB Analysis (wide range body/bar analysis)
TheStrategyLab Price Action Trading (no technical indicators)
wrbtrader (more info about me): http://www.thestrategylab.com/wrbtrader.htm & http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=127&t=850
Free Chat Room: http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewforum.php?f=164
Archive Real-Time Chat Logs (timestamp, entries/exits, position size): http://www.thestrategylab.com/ftchat/forum/viewforum.php?f=20
Users Reviews, Accolades (Testimonials): http://www.thestrategylab.com/Accolades.htm
Review of TheStrategyLab: http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=3167 & http://www.thestrategylab.com/thestrategylab-reviews.htm
Price Action Trading: http://www.thestrategylab.com/price-action-trading.htm
TheStrategyLab Business Hours: 8am - 5pm est (Mon - Fri)
Telephone: +1 708 572-4885
wrbanalysis@gmail.com (24/7)
Stocktwits @ http://stocktwits.com/wrbtrader (24/7)
Twitter @ http://twitter.com/wrbtrader (24/7)

Quote:
No trades today for me because I've decided to shut it down for the remainder of the month to just rest & relax...watching kids play hockey in their championship games. As a reminder, you can join the chat room and watch it all trades and price action analysis in real-time but you'll need to post your own real-time trades too because the purpose of the free chat room is to be a journal of your real-time trades (simulator or real money) & price action analysis. Simply, the free chat room is not a signal calling trade room. If chat rooms are not your taste...you should then start a private trade journal that contains your broker statements or quantitative statistical analysis because trade journals are the best way for self improvement in your trade performance @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewforum.php?f=117

Price Action Trade Performance for Today: Emini RTY ($RTY_F) futures @ $0.00 dollars or +0.00 points, Emini ES ($ES_F) futures @ $0.00 dollars or +0.00 points, Light Crude Oil CL ($CL_F) futures @ $0.00 dollars or +0.00 points, Gold GC ($GC_F) futures @ $0.00 dollars or +0.00 points and EuroFX 6E ($6E_F) futures @ $0.00 dollars or +0.0000 ticks. Total Profit @ $0.00 dollars

Russell 2000 Emini RTY Futures: 1 tick or 0.10 = $5.00 dollars and there's more contract information @ CMEGroup (formerly as TF @ The ICE)
S&P 500 Emini ES Futures: 1 tick or 0.25 = $12.50 dollars and there's more contract information @ CMEGroup
Light Crude Oil CL (WTI) Futures: 1 tick or 0.01 = $10.00 dollars and there's more contract information @ CMEGroup
Gold GC Futures: 1 tick or 0.10 = $10.00 dollars and there's more contract information @ CMEGroup
EuroFX 6E Futures: 1 tick or 0.0001 = $12.50 dollars and there's more contract information @ CMEGroup

Today's Trade Log & Price Action Analysis is archived @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/ftchat/forum/viewtopic.php?f=178&t=2786

All of my trades are posted real-time at the above link for today's archive chat log in the timestamp ##TheStrategyLab free chat room via the user name wrbtrader for anyone to do a real-time review (you must be a member of the chat room for a real-time review). Although the trades and price action analysis are posted by me and other users of WRB Analysis in real-time...review of TheStrategyLab is that this is not a signal calling chat room nor is this a live trading room that has a head trader telling you what to do. I'm the moderator (I keep the peace between members) and my own live trades are posted within 3.2 seconds on average after the trade confirmation in my broker trade execution platform via an auto script to minimize delays in posting of my trades. You can review today's price action trade journal about my trades (e.g. time, price entry, contract size, price exit, market analysis) as the trade traversed to its completion. In addition, sometimes I'll post real-time trading tips in the free ##TheStrategyLab chat room involving WRBs, WRB Hidden GAPs, Key Market Events (KME), WRB Zones, Reaction Highs/Lows, Contracting Volatility or Expanding Volatility...all key concepts from the WRB Analysis free study guide even though the free chat room is not design to be an education chat room because the education is only performed at the forums in the private threads.

Image ##TheStrategyLab Chat Room is free. The free chat room is not a signal calling trading room nor is it a live trading room with a head trader even though members of the chat room are posting their trades & market analysis in real-time. I do not mentor (never have) although I get many requests to do mentoring. There is education but only in members private threads at the forum involving members asking questions (help) about their own trading. Thus, the primary purpose of TheStrategyLab free chat room is for you to use as your trade journal so that you can use as valuable feedback about your own trading and for members to help each other...as in more eyes on the market. In addition, we highly recommend that you use the free chat room with a professional trade journal software like tradebench.com, edgewonk.com, tradervue.com, tradingdiarypro.com, stocktickr.com, journalsqrd.com, tradingdiary.pro, mxprofit.com or trademetria.com because they can provide you with the quantitative statistical analysis of your trading. You can then download your results and post them in your private thread at the forum.

Also, you can use TheStrategyLab free chat room to ask real-time WRB Analysis questions. Yet, please do not post your quantitative statistical analysis, brokerage statements in the free chat room. Instead, its highly recommended that you only post that particular information in your private thread for security reasons. Yet, if you want to post that type of information at another website, blog or chat room...that's your choice.

TheStrategyLab free chat room is on IRC via users request because the IRC servers are located in many different countries, software in many different languages, many different mobile apps, many different types of social media software can be used to log in along with IRC being easier to moderate via script codes when trouble makers, spammers and trolls show up. I'm the moderator of the free chat room via the user name wrbtrader. Thus, I keep the peace between members without hesitation in removing problematic traders so that members can peacefully post their market observations, trades, WRB Analysis commentary about the markets without being trolled or harassed.

TheStrategyLab free chat room is not for traders looking for someone to hold their hands and tell them when to buy or sell nor do we allow the free chat room to be used for mentoring because we do not offer a mentoring service. The purpose of TheStrategyLab is for you to post your real-time analysis or trades so that you can review as feedback for any trading day to provide valuable information about the results in your broker statements. If you join the free chat room and then you decide to not post any WRB Analysis about the price action or you decide to not post your trades or you decide to be silent (lurk without saying a word about today's markets)...you're not using the free chat room properly to help improve your trading.

In fact, we do not want silent (lurkers) traders to join the free chat room unless they are actively posting at the forum about their trading after the markets close. Access instructions for the free chat room @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewforum.php?f=164

Quote:
All of my real-time posted trades involves price action concepts from WRB Analysis free study guide, Advance WRB Analysis Tutorial Chapters 4 - 12 and the Volatility Trading Report (VTR) trade signal strategies. Yet, I'm always backtesting new concepts of WRB Analysis, new trade entry rules, new trade management rules, new position size management rules before application in real money trades (small position size trades) to adapt to changed market conditions prior to large position size trades or sharing the new concepts with fee-base clients...living up to the name of my website. TheStrategyLab.

Also, posted below for you to review are direct links to information about my price action trade methodology and trading plan (there's a difference between the two) that enables me to identify key trading areas in the price action that represent changes in supply/demand and volatility along with being able to exploit these changes via WRB Analysis (wide range body/bar analysis). I'm primarily a day trader because it suits my personal lifestyle but I do occasionally swing trade and position trade. Simply, my trade method is applicable for position trading, swing trading and day trading.

Image Price Action Analysis via Advance WRB Analysis Tutorial Chapters @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/WRBAnalysisTutorials.htm and there's a free study guide of the WRB Analysis Tutorial Chapters 1, 2 and 3 @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=718

Analysis -----> Trade Signals

Image Trade Signal Strategies via Volatility Trading Report (VTR) @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/VolatilityTrading.htm and there's a free trade signal strategy @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewforum.php?f=89 so that you can freely test drive one of our price action trade strategies with support (answering your questions) prior to purchasing the Volatility Trading Report (VTR). All WRB Analysis Tutorial Chapters 1 - 12 are included in the purchase of the Volatility Trading Report (VTR).

Image Daily Trading Plan Routine @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=347&t=3682 contains brief information about trading plan, market context, brokers, trading time frames, position size management and other discussions.

-----------------------------

Market Context Summaries

The below summaries by Bloomberg, Briefing, Reuters and Yahoo! Finance helps me to do a quick review of the fundamentals, FED/ECB/BOE/IMF actions or any important global economic events (e.g. Eurozone, MarketWatch.com) that had an impact on today's price action in many trading instruments I monitor during the trading day. Simply, I'm a strong believer that key market events causes key changes in supply/demand and volatility resulting in trade opportunities (swing points and strong continuation price actions) that reach profit targets. Thus, I pay attention to these key market events, intermarket analysis (e.g. Forex EurUsd, EuroFX 6E futures, Gold GC futures, Light Crude Oil (WTI) CL & Brent Oil futures, Eurex DAX futures, Euronext FTSE100 futures, Emini ES futures, Emini RTY futures, Treasury ZB futures and U.S. Dollar Index futures) while using WRB Analysis from one trade to the next trade to give me the market context for price action trading before the appearance of my technical analysis trade signals. Therefore, I maintain these archives for easy review to allow me to understand what was happening on any given trading day in the past involving key market events to help better understand my trade decisions (day trading, swing trading, position trading)...something I can not get from my broker PnL statements alone. Further, most financial websites remove (delete) their archives after a few years to make room for new content. Therefore, I maintain my own archives of the news content so that I have it available for me when financial websites no longer archives their content.

click on the above image to view today's price action of key markets discussed by members of TheStrategyLab

The Market at 04:30PM ET
Dow: +254.69… | Nasdaq: +114.22… | S&P: +35.87…
NASDAQ Vol: 2.57 bln… Adv: 2047… Dec: 916…
NYSE Vol: 997.8 mln… Adv: 2312… Dec: 647…

Moving the Market

Top-weighted technology sector outperforms following two-day sell off

Core PCE Price Index comes in as expected, showing a month-over-month increase of 0.2%

Lighter volume as some traders get a jump start on the extended Easter weekend

Sector Watch
Strong: Industrials, Energy, Materials, Technology
Weak: Health Care, Consumer Staples, Utilities, Real Estate, Telecom Services

04:30PM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] Technology shares rebounded on Thursday, leading a broad rally on Wall Street, as investors kicked off the extended Easter weekend on a positive note.

The tech-heavy Nasdaq Composite jumped 1.6% to 7063.44, the S&P 500 climbed 1.4% to 2640.87, and the Dow Jones Industrial Average advanced 1.1% to 24103.11. The three major indices finished Thursday with weekly gains between 1.0% and 2.4%, but finished March with monthly losses between 2.7% and 3.7%.

Technology giants Microsoft (MSFT 91.27, +1.88), Facebook (FB 159.79, +6.76), and Alphabet (GOOG 1031.79, +27.23) added between 2.1% and 4.4% on Thursday, while other notable tech names like Intel (INTC 52.08, +2.48), Netflix (NFLX 295.35, +9.58), and NVIDIA (NVDA 231.59, +10.24) advanced between 3.4% and 5.0%. Apple (AAPL 167.78, +1.30) also finished in the green, adding 0.8%, but a late bout of selling pulled the company, and the broader market, from its session high.

Needless to say, the S&P's most influential sector -- information technology -- finished at the top of the sector standings, adding 2.2%. Thursday's positive performance for the tech sector was preceded by disappointing outings on Tuesday and Wednesday, during which the group declined by a total of 4.3%. The sector had a poor month, losing 4.0%, but still remains at the top of the 2018 sector standings with a year-to-date gain of 3.2%; for comparison, the S&P 500 is down 1.2% for the year.

As for the 10 remaining sectors, nine finished Thursday in positive territory, with energy (+2.2%) and materials (+1.9%) showing particular strength. The telecom services (unch) and real estate (-0.1%) sectors were the worst performers, but they didn't have much of an impact; the two groups represent just 5.0% of the broader market combined. The heavily-weighted financial group finished a step behind the benchmark index, adding 1.3%, as yields declined across the curve; the benchmark 10-yr yield dropped four basis points to 2.74%.

In the consumer discretionary sector (+1.4%), Amazon (AMZN 1447.34, +15.92) fell as much as 4.6% before rebounding to finish with a gain of 1.1%. The early weakness was attributed to a tweet from President Trump, in which he reiterated his concerns about the company, condemning it for paying "little to no taxes to state and local government" and using the U.S. Postal System as its "delivery boy." The tweet followed a Wednesday report from Axios that said Mr. Trump is looking for ways to regulate the internet giant.

Overseas, the major stock indices in Asia finished Thursday on a higher note, with Japan's Nikkei adding 0.6%, and the major bourses in Europe also advanced, adding between 0.2% and 1.3% apiece. Russia announced that it will expel 60 U.S. diplomats and order the closure of the U.S. Consulate in St. Petersburg in retaliation to similar measures taken by the U.S. and other countries following the poising of a former Russian double agent in England.

Markets in the U.S. and Europe will be closed tomorrow for Good Friday.

Reviewing Thursday's big batch of economic data, which included February Personal Income, Personal Spending, PCE Prices, and core PCE Prices, the weekly Initial Claims report, the Chicago PMI for March, and the final reading of the University of Michigan Consumer Sentiment Index for March:

Personal income climbed 0.4% in February (Briefing.com consensus +0.4%) following an unrevised increase of 0.4% in January. Meanwhile, personal spending rose 0.2% in February (Briefing.com consensus +0.2%) following an unrevised increase of 0.2% in January. The PCE Price Index increased 0.2% in February (Briefing.com consensus +0.2%), and the core PCE Price Index, which excludes food and energy, also increased 0.2% (Briefing.com consensus +0.2%). Year-over-year, the core PCE Price Index is up 1.6% after hovering at +1.5% in the last three readings.
The key takeaway from the report is that it won't influence Fed officials to significantly alter the course of monetary policy.
The latest weekly initial jobless claims count totaled 215,000, while the Briefing.com consensus expected a reading of 230,000. Today's tally was below the revised prior week count of 227,000 (from 229,000). As for continuing claims, they rose to 1.871 million from a revised count of 1.836 million (from 1.828 million).
The key takeaway from this report is that outside of some week-to-week volatility, initial and continuing claims remain at historically-low levels.
The Chicago PMI for March hit 57.4 (Briefing.com consensus 62.0), down from 61.9 in February.
The key takeaway from the report is that it echoed inflationary concerns that were expressed in the February report. Supplier delivery times reportedly increased and are considered to be 'long' by recent standards.
The final reading of the University of Michigan Consumer Sentiment Index for March dropped to 101.4 (Briefing.com consensus 102.0) from 102.0 in the preliminary reading.
The key takeaway from the report is that even after the pullback in the final reading for March, the Sentiment Index remains at its highest level since April 2004.

Investors will receive just two pieces of data on Monday -- the ISM Index for March (Briefing.com consensus 60.0) and the Construction Spending report for February (Briefing.com consensus +0.5%). Both reports will be released at 10:00 AM ET.

Nasdaq Composite: +2.3% YTD
S&P 500: -1.2% YTD
Dow Jones Industrial Average: -2.3% YTD
Russell 2000: -0.4% YTD

Week In Review: Rebound

Equities rebounded this week, ending a two-week skid; the Nasdaq Composite climbed 1.0%, the S&P 500 jumped 2.0%, and the Dow Jones Industrial Average rallied 2.4%. Trading was volatile at times, but smoothed out on Thursday as investors wrapped up the abbreviated week on a positive note. Markets will be closed on March 30 for Good Friday.

Investors kicked off the week with a rally on Monday, pushing the major indices up between 2.7% and 3.3% apiece, following a Wall Street Journal report that the U.S. and China have started negotiating to improve American access to Chinese markets. The news helped ease fears of a trade war, which were elevated after the White House announced tariffs on Chinese imports last week -- prompting Beijing to retaliate with tariffs of its own. Microsoft (MSFT) was particularly strong on Monday, spiking around 7.5%, after Morgan Stanley raised its target price from $110 to $130 -- a new Street high.

The market reversed course on Tuesday, however, with FAANG names -- Facebook (FB), Amazon (AMZN), Apple (AAPL), Netflix (NFLX), and Alphabet (GOOGL) -- leading the retreat. Market darling NVIDIA (NVDA) tumbled nearly 8.0% after announcing that it has temporarily suspended autonomous driving tests in order to learn more about last week's fatal collision involving a self-driving Uber car. Tesla (TSLA), which is a leader in autonomous driving technology, also dropped around 8.0%.

Stocks struggled for direction on Wednesday, but then rallied on Thursday ahead of the extended Easter weekend. However, unlike many of its FAANG peers, Amazon (AMZN) continued tumbling after an Axios report on Wednesday that President Trump would like to change Amazon's tax treatment, as he believes the company has gotten a free ride from taxpayers. The White House initially responded by saying there aren't any policy changes regarding Amazon at the moment, but the president reiterated his concerns about the company in a tweet on Thursday. AMZN shares lost 3.2% this week in total.

11 of 11 S&P 500 sectors finished the week with gains. Less-risky countercyclical groups like consumer staples (+3.5%), utilities (+3.0%), and telecom services (+3.1%) were the top performers, while the heavily-weighted financial sector (+2.7%) also showed relative strength. The top-weighted technology space lagged with a gain of 1.7%, while the consumer discretionary sector was among the worst performers, thanks largely to Amazon, adding 1.1%.

Investors received the Personal Income and Spending report for February on Thursday, and, for the second month in a row, it was in line with expectations. The PCE Price Index increased 1.8% year-over-year after being up 1.7% year-over-year in January, while the core PCE Price Index rose 1.6% year-over-year after three consecutive months of 1.5% year-over-year growth. The key takeaway from the report is that it won't influence Fed officials to significantly alter the course of monetary policy.

In the bond market, the yield curve flattened notably this week, with the 2s10s spread dropping seven basis points to 48 bps -- its lowest level since 2007. The yield on the benchmark 10-yr note declined seven basis points to 2.74%, while the 2-yr yield held steady at 2.26%. Most of the bond buying took place amid the equity sell off on Tuesday.
Dow: +254.69… | Nasdaq: +114.22… | S&P: +35.87…
NASDAQ Adv/Dec 2047/916. …NYSE Adv/Dec 2312/647.

03:40PM ET
[BRIEFING.COM]

Commodities ending the day higher
Overall, commodities, as measured by the Bloomberg Commodity Index, are +0.8% at 87.4729
The dollar index is -0.04% at 89.72
Energy:
Mar WTI crude oil futures settled +$0.17 at $64.78/barrel on the day
In other energy, Mar natural gas settled +$0.04 at $2.73/MMBtu
Metals:
Apr gold settled -$3.20 at $1330.40/oz, while Mar silver settled +$0.02 to $16.27/oz
Mar copper settled +$0.03 at $3.03/lb

Dow: +365.43… | Nasdaq: +123.10… | S&P: +40.76…
NASDAQ Adv/Dec 2201/765. …NYSE Adv/Dec 2365/580.

02:55PM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] Equity indices are at session highs, up between 1.7% and 2.2%, with one hour of trading left in today's session.

Nine sectors are trading in the green -- including financials (+1.7%), consumer discretionary (+1.7%), industrials (+2.1%), energy (+2.1%), materials (+2.1%), technology (+2.9%), health care (+1.2%), consumer staples (+0.8%), and utilities (+0.6%) -- while two are trading in the red-- telecom services (-0.3%) and real estate (unch).

U.S. and European markets will be closed tomorrow for Good Friday.
Dow: +414.29… | Nasdaq: +161.08… | S&P: +48.38…
NASDAQ Adv/Dec 1414/608. …NYSE Adv/Dec 2428/503.

02:30PM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] The broader market moves to intraday highs with the tech-heavy Nasdaq Composite (+1.8%) leading the charge. For its part the Nasdaq 100 is up 1.9% today, aided in part by a red-to-green reversal in e-commerce giant Amazon (AMZN 1,442.48, +11.08, +0.8%). Both the Dow Jones Industrial Average and the S&P 500 add around 1.5%.

Economic data next week will be headlined by the Employment Situation Report for March, released on Friday at 8:30 a.m. ET. The Employment Situation Report provides a comprehensive look at the state of the U.S. labor market, and will help shape economists' forecasts for GDP primarily by way of the aggregate earnings data that feeds into consumer spending expectations. Further, the employment report carries a political charge as (un)employment and earnings trends help shape the policy narrative.

Backtracking a bit, on Monday (4/2) expect the ISM Manufacturing Index for March; the report, which focuses on manufacturing conditions in the U.S., is always a focal point and can occasionally be a market mover.
Dow: +378.53… | Nasdaq: +127.47… | S&P: +43.53…
NASDAQ Adv/Dec 1485/641. …NYSE Adv/Dec 2431/500.

02:00PM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] The major averages are attempting to finish the final trading day of the quarter with some decent gains, while also trimming YTD losses. On the year, the S&P 500 now stands -1.1% vs -3.3% at March lows, the Dow currently sits -2.1% YTD vs -4.9% at its lows this month, while the Nasdaq Composite attempts to extend its YTD gains with today's move.

Gold futures for June delivery settled down a modest $2.70 (-0.2%) at $1,327.30/oz recently. In all, gold futures lost about half a percent this week yet are poised to finish the quarter with a 0.6% gain.

As a whole the materials (+1.7%) space, which houses some of the largest gold stocks in the market, trades about on par with the major averages today yet underperforms on the year -- down 6.5% vs a 1.1% decline in the S&P.
Dow: +263.06… | Nasdaq: +122.32… | S&P: +31.28…
NASDAQ Adv/Dec 1631/615. …NYSE Adv/Dec 2423/486.

01:35PM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] The major U.S. indices continue to bolster strong gains in today's session as investors shake off a volatile week of trading heading into the Easter holiday.

A look inside the Dow Jones Industrial Average shows that Walt Disney (DIS 100.74, +2.20), Exxon Mobil (XOM 74.28, +1.47), & Intel (INTC 50.62, +1.02) are outperforming amid broad market strength.

Conversely, General Electric (GE 13.41, -0.27) is the worst-performing Dow component as shares cool-off following two straight days of gains amid market speculation the company could become a target for Warren Buffett.

With tomorrow being a market holiday, the DJIA at current levels is poised to close the abbreviated week with gains of 2.4%
Dow: +235.71… | Nasdaq: +83.58… | S&P: +24.98…

01:00PM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] Stocks have rallied today, sending the major averages up more than 1.0% apiece, as investors look to kick off the extended Easter weekend on a positive note. The S&P 500 is currently up 1.1%, hovering just a step below its session high, and extending its weekly gain to 1.8%.

All 11 S&P sectors are trading in the green this afternoon, with gains ranging between 0.2% and 1.6%.

The technology group (+1.6%) is among the top performers, rebounding from a two-day tumble. Mega caps like Facebook (FB 159.26, +6.22), Apple (AAPL 170.08, +3.60), and Alphabet (GOOG 1032.71, +28.15) show particular strength, jumping between 2.2% and 4.0% apiece, while Netflix (NFLX 285.75, -0.01) wrestles with its flat line.

Meanwhile, in the consumer discretionary sector (+0.7%), Amazon (AMZN 1412.81, -18.60) is down 1.3% after President Trump reiterated his reservations about the company this morning. Axios reported on Wednesday that the president would like to change Amazon's tax treatment, alleging that the company has gotten a free ride from taxpayers.

In earnings news, Constellation Brands (STZ 228.52, +8.03) is up 3.6% after beating earnings estimates for the fourth quarter, while GameStop (GME 12.81, -1.34) has dropped 9.5%, hitting a fresh 13-year low, after lowering its profit guidance for fiscal year 2019.

U.S. Treasuries have extended their weekly gains today, pushing yields lower across the curve; the benchmark 10-yr yield is down three basis points at 2.75%. Meanwhile, WTI crude futures are up 0.6% at $64.76/barrel, helping fuel a positive performance from the energy sector (+1.6%), and the U.S. Dollar Index is flat at 89.80.

Reviewing today's big batch of economic data, which included February Personal Income, Personal Spending, PCE Prices, and core PCE Prices, the weekly Initial Claims report, the Chicago PMI for March, and the final reading of the University of Michigan Consumer Sentiment Index for March:

Personal income climbed 0.4% in February (Briefing.com consensus +0.4%) following an unrevised increase of 0.4% in January. Meanwhile, personal spending rose 0.2% in February (Briefing.com consensus +0.2%) following an unrevised increase of 0.2% in January. The PCE Price Index increased 0.2% in February (Briefing.com consensus +0.2%), and the core PCE Price Index, which excludes food and energy, also increased 0.2% (Briefing.com consensus +0.2%). Year-over-year, the core PCE Price Index is up 1.6%, up from 1.5% in the last reading.
The key takeaway from the report is that it won't influence Fed officials to significantly alter the course of monetary policy.
The latest weekly initial jobless claims count totaled 215,000, while the Briefing.com consensus expected a reading of 230,000. Today's tally was below the revised prior week count of 227,000 (from 229,000). As for continuing claims, they rose to 1.871 million from a revised count of 1.836 million (from 1.828 million).
The key takeaway from this report is that outside of some week-to-week volatility, initial and continuing claims remain at historically-low levels.
The Chicago PMI for March hit 57.4 (Briefing.com consensus 62.0), down from 61.9 in February.
The key takeaway from the report is that it echoed inflationary concerns that were expressed in the February report. Supplier delivery times reportedly increased and are considered to be 'long' by recent standards.
The final reading of the University of Michigan Consumer Sentiment Index for March dropped to 101.4 (Briefing.com consensus 102.0) from 102.0 in the preliminary reading.
The key takeaway from the report is that even after the pullback in the final reading for March, the Sentiment Index remains at its highest level since April 2004.

Dow: +255.90… | Nasdaq: +91.02… | S&P: +29.95…
NASDAQ Adv/Dec 1696/675. …NYSE Adv/Dec 2392/504.

12:30PM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] Stocks have continued to tick lower this afternoon, but the major averages are still up around 1.0% apiece.

In Europe, the major bourses finished Thursday in positive territory. Germany's DAX was the top performer, rallying 1.3%, while France's CAC and the UK's FTSE added 0.7% and 0.2%, respectively. European markets will be closed tomorrow for Good Friday. The Euro Stoxx 50 settled the week with a gain of 2.1%.

The U.S. dollar is currently up 0.1% against the euro at 1.2300 and up 0.3% against the British pound at 1.4032.
Dow: +232.00… | Nasdaq: +75.61… | S&P: +26.49…
NASDAQ Adv/Dec 1657/739. …NYSE Adv/Dec 2338/549.

11:55AM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] Equity indices haven't shifted much since the last update; the S&P 500 is still up a little more than 1.0%.

Today is the last trading day of the month, as U.S. markets are closed tomorrow for Good Friday.

March wasn't a good month for the S&P 500, which is down 2.9% month to date, or for the vast majority of its 11 sectors. Eight groups have declined this month, with losses ranging between 1.0% and 5.0%. The top-weighted technology and financials sectors are among the worst performers with monthly losses of 4.4% and 4.8%, respectively.

Conversely, the energy, utilities, and real estate sectors have advanced this month, adding between 1.1% and 3.7%.
Dow: +262.88… | Nasdaq: +76.68… | S&P: +28.71…
NASDAQ Adv/Dec 1725/724. …NYSE Adv/Dec 2301/541.

11:30AM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] The major averages have slipped from their session highs, but still hold sizable gains of around 1.2% apiece.

Most FAANG names have rebounded today, with Apple (AAPL 169.72, +3.22), Alphabet (GOOG 1033.64, +28.38), and Facebook (FB 159.53, +6.51) sporting gains of 1.9%, 2.9%, and 4.4%, respectively. Amazon (AMZN 1415.00, -16.42), however, has extended its weekly loss after President Trump reiterated his concerns about the company via Twitter. The president's tweet follows an Axios report on Wednesday that Mr. Trump would like to change Amazon's tax treatment, alleging that it has gotten a free ride from taxpayers.

Shares of Amazon are down 0.7% today and 5.4% for the week, hitting their lowest level since mid-February.
Dow: +272.14… | Nasdaq: +85.05… | S&P: +28.40…
NASDAQ Adv/Dec 1820/687. …NYSE Adv/Dec 2294/526.

10:55AM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] Stocks have rallied to new session highs in recent action, bouncing back from a brief round of selling that took place after the opening bell. The three major averages sport gains of around 0.9% apiece, with the tech-heavy Nasdaq (+1.1%) holding a slight advantage.

Nine of eleven S&P sectors are trading in the green, including financials (+0.9%), consumer discretionary (+0.4%), industrials (+1.1%), energy (+1.6%), materials (+1.0%), technology (+1.6%), health care (+0.4%), consumer staples (+1.0%), and utilities (+0.6%). The lightly-weighted telecom services (-0.1%) and real estate (-0.3%) sectors are the two laggards.

In the bond market, U.S. Treasuries have extended their opening gains, pushing the benchmark 10-yr yield lower by two basis points to 2.76%. The 2-yr note is showing relative weakness, however, with its yield hovering near its Wednesday close (2.29%).
Dow: +216.33… | Nasdaq: +77.88… | S&P: +24.98…
NASDAQ Adv/Dec 1938/663. …NYSE Adv/Dec 2254/550.

10:35AM ET
[BRIEFING.COM]

Commodities are beginning the day higher
Overall, commodities, as measured by the Bloomberg Commodity Index, are currently +0.2% at 86.9473
Dollar index is currently -0.1% at 89.65
Looking at energy...
Mar WTI crude oil futures are now +$0.26 at $64.64/barrel
In other energy, Mar natural gas is +$0.044 at $2.742/MMBtu after dropping some following the nat gas storage data
Moving on to metals...
Apr gold is currently -$1.50 at $1322.70/oz, while Mar silver is +$0.02 at $16.27/oz
Mar copper is now +$0.02 at $3.025/lb

Dow: +133.10… | Nasdaq: +36.73… | S&P: +14.77…
NASDAQ Adv/Dec 1846/793. …NYSE Adv/Dec 2165/595.

10:00AM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] The major averages have given back a good chunk of their opening gains, with the Nasdaq actually dipping into the red.

Just in, the final reading of the University of Michigan Consumer Sentiment Index for March dropped to 101.4 (Briefing.com consensus 102.0) from 102.0 in the preliminary reading.
Dow: +98.42… | Nasdaq: -5.38… | S&P: +6.30…
NASDAQ Adv/Dec 1665/995. …NYSE Adv/Dec 1991/656.

09:45AM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] The major averages are higher in the opening minutes, sporting gains between 0.3% and 0.7%.

10 of 11 sectors are trading in the green, with five outperforming the benchmark index -- industrials (+0.8%), energy (+1.1%), materials (+0.8%), consumer staples (+1.1%), and telecom services (+0.9%). The consumer discretionary group is the lone decliner, showing a loss of 0.3%.

Just in, Chicago PMI for March hit 57.4 (Briefing.com consensus 62.0), down from 61.9 in February.
Dow: +159.77… | Nasdaq: +15.88… | S&P: +12.78…
NASDAQ Adv/Dec 1766/864. …NYSE Adv/Dec 2105/526.

09:17AM ET
[BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: +11.50. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: +40.00.

The stock market is on course for a higher open, as the S&P 500 futures are trading 12 points, or 0.4%, above fair value.

Investors received the Personal Income and Spending report for February this morning, which was in line with expectations. Personal income climbed 0.4% in February (Briefing.com consensus +0.4%) following an unrevised increase of 0.4% in January. Meanwhile, personal spending rose 0.2% in February (Briefing.com consensus +0.2%) following an unrevised increase of 0.2% in January.

The PCE Price Index increased 0.2% in February (Briefing.com consensus +0.2%), and the core PCE Price Index, which excludes food and energy, also increased 0.2% (Briefing.com consensus +0.2%). Year-over-year, the core PCE Price Index is up 1.6%, up from 1.5% in the last three readings.

Investors also received the weekly Initial Claims report earlier this morning, which showed that initial claims decreased by 12,000 to 215,000 for the week ending March 24 (Briefing.com consensus 230,000). Continuing claims for the week ending March 17, meanwhile, increased by 35,000 to 1.871 million, edging up from the lowest level in nearly 45 years. The key takeaway from this report is that outside of some week-to-week volatility, initial and continuing claims remain at historically-low levels.

Today's last pieces of economic data -- the Chicago PMI for March (Briefing.com consensus 62.0) and the final reading of the University of Michigan Consumer Sentiment Index for March (Briefing.com consensus 102.0) -- will cross the wires at 9:45 AM ET and 10:00 AM ET, respectively.

In earnings news, Constellation Brands (STZ 229.38, +8.89) is up 4.2% in pre-market trading after beating earnings estimates for the fourth quarter. Conversely, GameStop (GME 12.63, -1.53) is down 10.7% after lowering its profit guidance for fiscal year 2019.

08:50AM ET
[BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: +11.80. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: +48.50.

The S&P 500 futures are trading 12 points, or 0.5%, above fair value.

Equity indices in the Asia-Pacific region ended Thursday on a mostly higher note. North Korea and South Korea reportedly held a ministerial-level meeting today that was led by unification representatives from both countries. This will be followed by a leaders' summit in late April. Furthermore, there are growing expectations that North Korea's Supreme Leader Kim Jong-un will meet with Japan's Prime Minister Shinzo Abe in early June. Japan's Finance Minister Taro Aso said he will firmly refuse bilateral talks on U.S. steel and aluminum tariffs.

In economic data:
Japan's February Retail Sales +1.6% year-over-year (expected 1.7%; last 1.5%). Weekly foreign investment in Japanese Stocks -JPY2.16 trillion (last -JPY1.15 trillion)
South Korea's April Manufacturing BSI Index 76 (last 79)
Australia's February Housing Credit +0.5% (last 0.5%) and Private Sector Credit +0.4% month-over-month (expected 0.3%; last 0.3%)
New Zealand's February Building Consents +5.7% month-over-month (last 0.2%)

---Equity Markets---

Japan's Nikkei gained 0.6%. Familymart, Asahi Group Holdings, Kikkoman, Trend Micro, Fast Retailing, Daikin Industries, Haseko, Chugai Pharmaceutical, TOTO, and Nitto Denko posted gains between 1.2% and 3.5%.
Hong Kong's Hang Seng added 0.2%, narrowing this week's loss to 0.7%. China Mengniu Dairy spiked 8.2% while property names and financials like Wharf Real Estate, Citic Pacific, AIA Group, ICBC, and China Construction Bank added between 0.3% and 2.4%.
China's Shanghai Composite rose 1.2%. Huaxin Cement, China Fortune Land Development, Shanxi Coking, China Enterprise, and Metro Land posted gains between 5.2% and 6.7%.
India's Sensex was closed for Mahavir Jayanti and will be closed tomorrow for Good Friday. The index registered its fourth consecutive weekly decline, falling 0.6%.

Major European indices trade on a higher note with Germany's DAX (+0.9%) displaying relative strength. The European Union cancelled a Brexit meeting that was scheduled for April 17 due to the lack of new topics. Meanwhile, the UK's Labour party is expected to vote in favor of the final Brexit deal. Keep in mind that European markets will be closed on Monday for Easter Monday.

In economic data:
UK's Q4 GDP +0.4% quarter-over-quarter, as expected (last 0.4%); +1.4% year-over-year, as expected (last 1.4%). February Mortgage Lending GBP3.72 billion (expected GBP3.50 billion; last GBP3.43 billion). Q4 Business Investment +0.3% quarter-over-quarter (expected 0.0%; last 0.0%); +2.6% year-over-year (consensus 2.1%; last 2.1%). Q4 Current Account -GBP18.40 billion (expected -GBP24.00 billion; last -GBP19.20 billion). March Nationwide HPI -0.2% month-over-month (expected 0.2%; last -0.4%); +2.1% year-over-year (consensus 2.6%; last 2.2%)
Germany's March Unemployment Change -19,000 (expected -15,000; last -23,000) and March Unemployment Rate 5.3%, as expected (last 5.4%)
Italy's February PPI +0.1% month-over-month (last 0.7%); +1.6% year-over-year (last 1.7%)
Swiss March KOF Leading Indicators 106.0 (expected 107.3; last 108.4)

---Equity Markets---

UK's FTSE trades higher by 0.3%. Health care names like Mediclinic and Hikma Pharmaceuticals show respective gains of 5.0% and 2.7% while miners like BHP Billiton, Rio Tinto, Fresnillo, Antofagasta, Glencore, and Randgold Resources are up between 1.0% and 2.7%.
France's CAC trades up 0.7%. Automakers Renault and Peugeot are up 4.6% and 3.0%, respectively, while financials like AXA, Societe Generale, BNP Paribas, and Credit Agricole have risen between 0.5% and 1.1%.
Germany's DAX has climbed 0.9%. Automakers Volkswagen, BMW, and Daimler outperform with gains between 2.4% and 2.8%. Deutsche Bank is higher by 0.7% while utilities E.On and RWE lag, falling 1.1% and 1.3%, respectively.

08:35AM ET
[BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: +11.50. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: +41.80.

The S&P 500 futures are trading 12 points, or 0.4%, above fair value.

Just in, personal income climbed 0.4% in February (Briefing.com consensus +0.4%) following an unrevised increase of 0.4% in January. Meanwhile, personal spending rose 0.2% in February (Briefing.com consensus +0.2%) following an unrevised increase of 0.2% in January.

The PCE Price Index increased 0.2% in February (Briefing.com consensus +0.2%), and the core PCE Price Index, which excludes food and energy, also increased 0.2% (Briefing.com consensus +0.2%). Year-over-year, the core PCE Price Index is up 1.6%, up from 1.5% in the last reading.

Separately, the latest weekly initial jobless claims count totaled 215,000, while the Briefing.com consensus expected a reading of 230,000. Today's tally was below the revised prior week count of 227,000 (from 229,000). As for continuing claims, they rose to 1.871 million from a revised count of 1.836 million (from 1.828 million).

07:59AM ET
[BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: +13.30. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: +62.30.

It's been an up-and-down week for the U.S. equity market, which registered a big gain on Monday only to give back the bulk of it on Tuesday and Wednesday. Investors are looking to start today's session on a positive note, as the S&P 500 futures are trading 13 points, or 0.5%, above fair value. Markets will be closed tomorrow for Good Friday.

Investors are set to receive some influential economic data this morning, namely, the Personal Income and Spending report for February, which will be released at 8:30 AM ET. The most notable piece of data in this report is the core PCE Price Index (Briefing.com consensus +0.2%), which is the Fed's preferred gauge of inflation, but personal income (Briefing.com consensus +0.4%) and personal spending (Briefing.com consensus +0.2%) will also be of interest, as personal consumption expenditures account for 69% of GDP.

Separately, the weekly Initial Claims report (Briefing.com consensus 230K) will also be released at 8:30 AM ET, while the Chicago PMI for March (Briefing.com consensus 62.0) and the final reading of the University of Michigan Consumer Sentiment Index for March (Briefing.com consensus 102.0) will cross the wires at 9:45 AM ET and 10:00 AM ET, respectively.

Overseas, the major stock indices in Asia finished Thursday on a higher note, with Japan's Nikkei adding 0.6%, while the major bourses in Europe have also advanced, with Germany's DAX climbing 0.8%. European markets will be closed tomorrow for Good Friday.

Outside of equities, U.S. Treasuries are a tick higher this morning, pushing the benchmark 10-yr yield one basis point lower to 2.77%. Meanwhile, the U.S. Dollar Index is down 0.1% at 89.63 after rallying nearly 1.0% on Wednesday, WTI crude futures are down 0.1% at $64.32 per barrel, and Bitcoin is down 7.2% at $7480 -- its lowest level since February 5.

In U.S. corporate news:

Constellation Brands (STZ 227.78, +7.29): +3.3% after beating earnings estimates for the fourth quarter.
GameStop (GME 13.81, -0.34): -2.4% after lowering its profit guidance for fiscal year 2019.

Reviewing overnight developments:

Equity indices in the Asia-Pacific region ended Thursday on a mostly higher note. Japan's Nikkei +0.6%, Hong Kong's Hang Seng +0.2%, China's Shanghai Composite +1.2%. India's Sensex was closed for Mahavir Jayanti and will be closed tomorrow for Good Friday.
In economic data:
Japan's February Retail Sales +1.6% year-over-year (expected 1.7%; last 1.5%). Weekly foreign investment in Japanese Stocks -JPY2.16 trillion (last -JPY1.15 trillion)
South Korea's April Manufacturing BSI Index 76 (last 79)
Australia's February Housing Credit +0.5% (last 0.5%) and Private Sector Credit +0.4% month-over-month (expected 0.3%; last 0.3%)
New Zealand's February Building Consents +5.7% month-over-month (last 0.2%)
In news:
North Korea and South Korea reportedly held a ministerial-level meeting today that was led by unification representatives from both countries. This will be followed by a leaders' summit in late April. Furthermore, there are growing expectations that North Korea's Supreme Leader Kim Jong-un will meet with Japan's Prime Minister Shinzo Abe in early June.
Japan's Finance Minister Taro Aso said he will firmly refuse bilateral talks on U.S. steel and aluminum tariffs.

Major European indices trade on a higher note. UK's FTSE +0.4%, France's CAC +0.6%, Germany's DAX +0.7%.
In economic data:
UK's Q4 GDP +0.4% quarter-over-quarter, as expected (last 0.4%); +1.4% year-over-year, as expected (last 1.4%). February Mortgage Lending GBP3.72 billion (expected GBP3.50 billion; last GBP3.43 billion). Q4 Business Investment +0.3% quarter-over-quarter (expected 0.0%; last 0.0%); +2.6% year-over-year (consensus 2.1%; last 2.1%). Q4 Current Account -GBP18.40 billion (expected -GBP24.00 billion; last -GBP19.20 billion). March Nationwide HPI -0.2% month-over-month (expected 0.2%; last -0.4%); +2.1% year-over-year (consensus 2.6%; last 2.2%)
Germany's March Unemployment Change -19,000 (expected -15,000; last -23,000) and March Unemployment Rate 5.3%, as expected (last 5.4%)
Italy's February PPI +0.1% month-over-month (last 0.7%); +1.6% year-over-year (last 1.7%)
Swiss March KOF Leading Indicators 106.0 (expected 107.3; last 108.4)
In news:
The European Union cancelled a Brexit meeting that was scheduled for April 17 due to the lack of new topics.
Meanwhile, the UK's Labour party is expected to vote in favor of the final Brexit deal.
European markets will be closed on Monday for Easter Monday.

07:31AM ET
[BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: +10.30. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: +44.50.

06:58AM ET
[BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: +10.50. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: +41.80.

[BRIEFING.COM] Nikkei...21159...+127.80...+0.60%. Hang Seng...30093...+70.90...+0.20%.

[BRIEFING.COM] FTSE...7072.12...+27.40...+0.40%. DAX...12040.22...+99.50...+0.80%.

04:30PM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] Equities were up and down on Wednesday, eventually settling below Tuesday's closing levels, as influential FAANG names like Amazon (AMZN 1431.42, -65.63) and Netflix (NFLX 285.77, -14.92) dropped sharply for the second day in a row. The tech-heavy Nasdaq declined 0.9%, while the S&P 500 shed 0.3%. The Dow finished flat.

The market has struggled to find sturdy ground since a volatile drop in early February. This week's action has fully embodied that struggle; equities shot higher on Monday, pushing the S&P 500 up 2.7%, only to give back the bulk of those gains in a broad sell off on Tuesday. With the S&P 500's 50-day simple moving average (2733) out of reach, investors have been keeping an eye on the index's 200-day simple moving average (2588), which has provided support on a couple of occasions in recent weeks. The S&P 500 finished Wednesday at 2605.

Wednesday's sector standings were pretty evenly divided between advancers and decliners. Defensive groups like health care (+0.5%), consumer staples (+1.4%), and telecom services (+1.6%) were the top performers, while growth-oriented groups like consumer discretionary (-1.2%), energy (-2.0%), materials (-1.3%), and technology (-0.9%) finished at the back of the pack. The financial sector, which is the second-most influential group (behind technology), finished with a gain of 0.2%.

Amazon was a big reason that the consumer discretionary sector underperformed, as AMZN shares dropped 4.4% to a six-week low. The selling followed an Axios report that President Trump would like to change Amazon's tax treatment, alleging that it has gotten a free ride from taxpayers. The White House responded to the report, saying there aren't any policy changes regarding Amazon at the moment, but the administration is always looking at different options.

Meanwhile, energy shares declined in tandem with the price of crude oil after the Department of Energy reported that U.S. crude stockpiles increased by 1.6 million barrels last week. West Texas Intermediate crude futures dropped 0.9% to $64.61 per barrel, further distancing themselves from Friday's eight-week high.

In the technology sector, Apple (AAPL 166.48, -1.86) declined 1.1%, extending its monthly loss to 6.5%, and chipmakers pushed the PHLX Semiconductor Index lower by 2.1%. Dow component Intel (INTC 49.60, -1.59) was among the weakest semiconductor names, dropping 3.1%, while NVIDIA (NVDA 221.35, -4.17) lost 1.9%. Facebook (FB 153.03, +0.81) outperformed, however, advancing 0.5% after announcing an initiative to "put people more in control of their privacy" -- a direct response to the Cambridge Analytica data scandal.

Elsewhere, the Treasury market had a mixed outing on Wednesday. The benchmark 10-yr note extended Tuesday's gains at the start of the session, but began ticking lower following a poor $29 billion 7-yr note auction, which drew a high yield of 2.72% on a bid-to-cover of 2.34. The 10-yr note still finished in the green though, with its yield declining one basis point to 2.78%. Meanwhile, the yield on the 2-yr note advanced two basis points to 2.29%, reducing the 2s10s spread to 49 basis points -- its lowest level since 2007.

The U.S. Dollar Index advanced 0.9% to 89.76, with the greenback adding 0.8% against the euro (1.2308) and 1.5% against the yen (106.88).

Reviewing Wednesday's economic data, which included the third estimate for fourth quarter GDP, Pending Home Sales for February, the Advance International Trade in Goods report for February, and the weekly MBA Mortgage Applications Index:

The third estimate of fourth quarter GDP pointed to an expansion of 2.9%, while the Briefing.com consensus expected a reading of 2.6%. The second estimate came in at 2.5%.
The key takeaway from the report is that it does not change the general picture of economic growth at the end of 2017.
Pending Home Sales increased 3.1% in February (Briefing.com consensus +2.5%). Today's reading follows a revised 5.0% decrease in January (from -4.7%).
The Advance report for International Trade in Goods for February showed a deficit of $75.4 billion (Briefing.com consensus -$74.2 billion), up from a revised deficit of $75.3 billion in January (from -$74.4 billion).
The weekly MBA Mortgage Applications Index increased 4.8% to follow last week's decline of 1.1%.

On Thursday morning, investors will receive February Personal Income (Briefing.com consensus +0.4%), Personal Spending (Briefing.com consensus +0.2%), PCE Prices (Briefing.com consensus +0.2%), and core PCE Prices (Briefing.com consensus +0.2%), the weekly Initial Claims report (Briefing.com consensus 230K), the Chicago PMI (Briefing.com consensus 62.0), and the final reading of the University of Michigan Consumer Sentiment Index for March (Briefing.com consensus 102.0).

Nasdaq Composite: +0.7% YTD
S&P 500: -2.6% YTD
Dow Jones Industrial Average: -3.5% YTD
Russell 2000: -1.5% YTD

Dow: -9.29… | Nasdaq: -59.58… | S&P: -7.62…
NASDAQ Adv/Dec 1305/1615. …NYSE Adv/Dec 1530/1396.

Special thanks to Bloomberg, Briefing, Reuters and Yahoo! Finance for their market summaries. Also, thank you for the review of TheStrategyLab performance record...hopefully the links and data will be useful for you. gm

Image Price Action Trading @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/price-action-trading.htm

Image Trade Strategies via Volatility Analysis @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/VolatilityTrading.htm

Image Rebuttal to Emmett Moore via TheStrategyLab.com Review @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=3167

Image The Strategy Lab: Valforex - The Manipulative Review Scam @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=3676

Image TheStrategyLab Review @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/thestrategylab-reviews.htm

Image Advance WRB Analysis Tutorial Chapters 4 - 12 @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/WRBAnalysisTutorials.htm

Disclaimer: Today's trading performance is not an indication of my future performance and not an indication of the future performance for any trader that decides to learn/apply WRB Analysis. The risk of loss can be substantial. Therefore, you must carefully consider if trading is suitable for you within the context of your financial condition. TheStrategyLab.com is an education and research site. The resources on this site are provided for informational purposes only and should not be used to replace professional educational and professional research because we are retail traders only. TheStrategyLab.com does not accept liability for your use of the website and its resources.

We make no guarantees of success and your level of success is dependent upon other factors including your skill as a trader, knowledge, financial condition, market conditions and other factors. Trading is stressful and you should always consult a doctor in all matters relating to physical and mental health of you & your family because trading can impact beyond your financial condition regardless if you're a profitable or losing trader. Also, you can read our full disclaimer statement @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/Disclaimer.htm

Best Regards,
M.A. Perry
Online user name wrbtrader (more info about me) @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=127&t=850 & http://www.thestrategylab.com/wrbtrader.htm
TheStrategyLab Price Action Trading (no indicators)
Trader and Founder of WRB Analysis (wide range body/bar analysis)
Image@ http://twitter.com/wrbtrader Image@ http://stocktwits.com/wrbtrader

http://www.thestrategylab.com
Phone: +1 708 572-4885
TheStrategyLab Business Hours: 8am - 5pm est (Mon - Fri)
Skype Messenger: kebec2002
wrbanalysis@gmail.com