TheStrategyLab.com Price Action Trading Support Forum

Forum for price action traders that want to learn WRB Analysis basic tutorial chapters 1, 2 and 3 prior to purchasing our advance trade methods. Hashtags: #wrbanalysis #wrbzone #wrbhiddengap #priceaction #trading
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:05 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Vacation Notification - Thurs Jan 11th to Weds Jan 31st
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:42 pm 
Site Admin

I will be on vacation from January 11th Thursday to January 31st Wednesday. Will be doing extreme winter hiking, camping and photographing in the Olympic National Park with ex-military friends. This vacation was originally planned in January of 2017 but it was cancelled because I was still in rehab for my recovery from the hospitalization September - December 2016 along with rehab most of 2017.

Simply, I've been waiting for this vacation for a very about one year after getting the OK from my doctors to do this type of vacation trip...to spend some quality time (hiking & camping) with my ex-military buddies that had flown to Quebec, Canada to be at my bedside when I was hospitalized (in a coma). We're a tight group of guys from Fort Campbell, Kentucky.

I will get to test my body in extreme winter conditions to help regain my confidence after the hospitalization/rehab and to thank my buddies properly via a extreme vacation trip that I've taken before many times in the past with them since our military days.

Also, I will update the chat logs at the other forum (ftchat forum) upon my return.

Sincerly,
M.A. Perry
TheStrategyLab.com