TheStrategyLab.com Price Action Trading Support Forum

Forum for price action traders that want to learn WRB Analysis basic tutorial chapters 1, 2 and 3 prior to purchasing our advance trade methods. Hashtags: #wrbanalysis #wrbzone #wrbhiddengap #priceaction #trading
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: January 5th Friday Price Action Trade Results - No Trades
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:41 am 
Site Admin

Price Action Trade Results of M.A. Perry
Trader and Founder of WRB Analysis (wide range body/bar analysis)
TheStrategyLab Price Action Trading (no technical indicators)
wrbtrader (more info about me): http://www.thestrategylab.com/wrbtrader.htm & http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=127&t=850
Free Chat Room: http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewforum.php?f=164
Archive Real-Time Chat Logs (timestamp, entries/exits, position size): http://www.thestrategylab.com/ftchat/forum/viewforum.php?f=20
Users Reviews, Accolades (Testimonials): http://www.thestrategylab.com/Accolades.htm
Review of TheStrategyLab: http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=3167 & http://www.thestrategylab.com/thestrategylab-reviews.htm
Price Action Trading: http://www.thestrategylab.com/price-action-trading.htm
TheStrategyLab Business Hours: 8am - 5pm est (Mon - Fri)
Telephone: +1 708 572-4885
wrbanalysis@gmail.com (24/7)
Stocktwits @ http://stocktwits.com/wrbtrader (24/7)
Twitter @ http://twitter.com/wrbtrader (24/7)

Quote:
No trades today...felt mentally tired. A tough week for me because I'm slow to recover from the New Years and Xmas celebrations. Thus, I took the day off from trading as a rest day.

Price Action Trade Performance for Today: Emini RTY ($RTY_F) futures @ $0.00 dollars or +0.00 points, Emini ES ($ES_F) futures @ $0.00 dollars or +0.00 points, Light Crude Oil CL ($CL_F) futures @ $0.00 dollars or +0.00 points, Gold GC ($GC_F) futures @ $0.00 dollars or +0.00 points and EuroFX 6E ($6E_F) futures @ $0.00 dollars or +0.0000 ticks. Total Profit @ $0.00 dollars

Russell 2000 Emini RTY Futures: 1 tick or 0.10 = $5.00 dollars and there's more contract information @ CMEGroup (formerly as TF @ The ICE)
S&P 500 Emini ES Futures: 1 tick or 0.25 = $12.50 dollars and there's more contract information @ CMEGroup
Light Crude Oil CL (WTI) Futures: 1 tick or 0.01 = $10.00 dollars and there's more contract information @ CMEGroup
Gold GC Futures: 1 tick or 0.10 = $10.00 dollars and there's more contract information @ CMEGroup
EuroFX 6E Futures: 1 tick or 0.0001 = $12.50 dollars and there's more contract information @ CMEGroup

Today's Trade Log & Price Action Analysis is archived @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/ftchat/forum/viewtopic.php?f=176&t=2736

All of my trades are posted real-time at the above link for today's archive chat log in the timestamp ##TheStrategyLab free chat room via the user name wrbtrader for anyone to do a real-time review (you must be a member of the chat room for a real-time review). Although the trades and price action analysis are posted by me and other users of WRB Analysis in real-time...review of TheStrategyLab is that this is not a signal calling chat room nor is this a live trading room that has a head trader telling you what to do. I'm the moderator (I keep the peace between members) and my own live trades are posted within 3.2 seconds on average after the trade confirmation in my broker trade execution platform via an auto script to minimize delays in posting of my trades. You can review today's price action trade journal about my trades (e.g. time, price entry, contract size, price exit, market analysis) as the trade traversed to its completion. In addition, sometimes I'll post real-time trading tips in the free ##TheStrategyLab chat room involving WRBs, WRB Hidden GAPs, Key Market Events (KME), WRB Zones, Reaction Highs/Lows, Contracting Volatility or Expanding Volatility...all key concepts from the WRB Analysis free study guide even though the free chat room is not design to be an education chat room because the education is only performed at the forums in the private threads.

Image ##TheStrategyLab Chat Room is free. The free chat room is not a signal calling trading room nor is it a live trading room with a head trader even though members of the chat room are posting their trades & market analysis in real-time. I do not mentor (never have) although I get many requests to do mentoring. There is education but only in members private threads at the forum involving members asking questions (help) about their own trading. Thus, the primary purpose of TheStrategyLab free chat room is for you to use as your trade journal so that you can use as valuable feedback about your own trading and for members to help each other...as in more eyes on the market. In addition, we highly recommend that you use the free chat room with a professional trade journal software like tradebench.com, edgewonk.com, tradervue.com, tradingdiarypro.com, stocktickr.com, journalsqrd.com, tradingdiary.pro, mxprofit.com or trademetria.com because they can provide you with the quantitative statistical analysis of your trading. You can then download your results and post them in your private thread at the forum.

Also, you can use TheStrategyLab free chat room to ask real-time WRB Analysis questions. Yet, please do not post your quantitative statistical analysis, brokerage statements in the free chat room. Instead, its highly recommended that you only post that particular information in your private thread for security reasons. Yet, if you want to post that type of information at another website, blog or chat room...that's your choice.

TheStrategyLab free chat room is on IRC via users request because the IRC servers are located in many different countries, software in many different languages, many different mobile apps, many different types of social media software can be used to log in along with IRC being easier to moderate via script codes when trouble makers, spammers and trolls show up. I'm the moderator of the free chat room via the user name wrbtrader. Thus, I keep the peace between members without hesitation in removing problematic traders so that members can peacefully post their market observations, trades, WRB Analysis commentary about the markets without being trolled or harassed.

TheStrategyLab free chat room is not for traders looking for someone to hold their hands and tell them when to buy or sell nor do we allow the free chat room to be used for mentoring because we do not offer a mentoring service. The purpose of TheStrategyLab is for you to post your real-time analysis or trades so that you can review as feedback for any trading day to provide valuable information about the results in your broker statements. If you join the free chat room and then you decide to not post any WRB Analysis about the price action or you decide to not post your trades or you decide to be silent (lurk without saying a word about today's markets)...you're not using the free chat room properly to help improve your trading.

In fact, we do not want silent (lurkers) traders to join the free chat room unless they are actively posting at the forum about their trading after the markets close. Access instructions for the free chat room @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewforum.php?f=164

Quote:
All of my real-time posted trades involves price action concepts from WRB Analysis free study guide, Advance WRB Analysis Tutorial Chapters 4 - 12 and the Volatility Trading Report (VTR) trade signal strategies. Yet, I'm always backtesting new concepts of WRB Analysis, new trade entry rules, new trade management rules, new position size management rules before application in real money trades (small position size trades) to adapt to changed market conditions prior to large position size trades or sharing the new concepts with fee-base clients...living up to the name of my website. TheStrategyLab.

Also, posted below for you to review are direct links to information about my price action trade methodology and trading plan (there's a difference between the two) that enables me to identify key trading areas in the price action that represent changes in supply/demand and volatility along with being able to exploit these changes via WRB Analysis (wide range body/bar analysis). I'm primarily a day trader because it suits my personal lifestyle but I do occasionally swing trade and position trade. Simply, my trade method is applicable for position trading, swing trading and day trading.

Image Price Action Analysis via Advance WRB Analysis Tutorial Chapters @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/WRBAnalysisTutorials.htm and there's a free study guide of the WRB Analysis Tutorial Chapters 1, 2 and 3 @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=718

Analysis -----> Trade Signals

Image Trade Signal Strategies via Volatility Trading Report (VTR) @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/VolatilityTrading.htm and there's a free trade signal strategy @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewforum.php?f=89 so that you can freely test drive one of our price action trade strategies with support (answering your questions) prior to purchasing the Volatility Trading Report (VTR). All WRB Analysis Tutorial Chapters 1 - 12 are included in the purchase of the Volatility Trading Report (VTR).

Image Daily Trading Plan Routine @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=343&t=3632 contains brief information about trading plan, market context, brokers, trading time frames, position size management and other discussions.

-----------------------------

Market Context Summaries

The below summaries by Bloomberg, Briefing, Reuters and Yahoo! Finance helps me to do a quick review of the fundamentals, FED/ECB/BOE/IMF actions or any important global economic events (e.g. Eurozone, MarketWatch.com) that had an impact on today's price action in many trading instruments I monitor during the trading day. Simply, I'm a strong believer that key market events causes key changes in supply/demand and volatility resulting in trade opportunities (swing points and strong continuation price actions) that reach profit targets. Thus, I pay attention to these key market events, intermarket analysis (e.g. Forex EurUsd, EuroFX 6E futures, Gold GC futures, Light Crude Oil (WTI) CL & Brent Oil futures, Eurex DAX futures, Euronext FTSE100 futures, Emini ES futures, Emini RTY futures, Treasury ZB futures and U.S. Dollar Index futures) while using WRB Analysis from one trade to the next trade to give me the market context for price action trading before the appearance of my technical analysis trade signals. Therefore, I maintain these archives for easy review to allow me to understand what was happening on any given trading day in the past involving key market events to help better understand my trade decisions (day trading, swing trading, position trading)...something I can not get from my broker PnL statements alone. Further, most financial websites remove (delete) their archives after a few years to make room for new content. Therefore, I maintain my own archives of the news content so that I have it available for me when financial websites no longer archives their content.

Attachment:
010518-Key-Price-Action-Markets.png
010518-Key-Price-Action-Markets.png [ 1.03 MiB | Viewed 313 times ]

click on the above image to view today's price action of key markets

The Market at 04:30PM ET
Dow: +220.74… | Nasdaq: +58.64… | S&P: +19.16…
NASDAQ Vol: 2.01 bln… Adv: 1476… Dec: 1193…
NYSE Vol: 771.1 mln… Adv: 1745… Dec: 1161…

Moving the Market

Stocks extend new year rally for fourth consecutive session

Top-weighted technology sector outperforms; moves to the top spot in this week's sector standings

Energy shares underperform as crude oil retreats from three-year high

Employment Situation Report for December shows smaller-than-expected increase in nonfarm payrolls (148K actual vs 188K Briefing.com consensus); average hourly earnings come in as expected (+0.3%)

Sector Watch
Strong: Technology, Consumer Discretionary, Materials, Health Care
Weak: Financials, Energy, Consumer Staples, Utilities, Telecom Services, Real Estate

04:30PM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] Equities notched new records yet again on Friday, advancing for the fourth session in a row.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.9%, the Nasdaq Composite rose 0.8%, and the S&P 500 jumped 0.7%. All three major U.S. indices finished at new record highs, marking the fourth consecutive record finish for the Nasdaq and the S&P 500 and the third consecutive for the Dow. The Russell 2000 (+0.3%) underperformed but still closed at a new all-time high.

Stocks opened Friday a step above Thursday's closing levels and extended gains in the late afternoon, finishing near their best marks of the day.

The top-weighted technology sector (+1.2%) led Friday's rally, moving into the top spot on the 2018 leaderboard. Within the group, Microsoft (MSFT 88.19, +1.08), Alphabet (GOOGL 1110.29, +14.53), and Facebook (FB 186.85, +2.52) hit new all-time highs, adding between 1.2% and 1.4%. Apple (AAPL 175.00, +1.97) climbed 1.1%.

The health care, consumer discretionary, and materials sectors also had solid showings, adding 0.9% apiece, while the five other advancing sectors ended with gains between 0.1% and 0.7%. The energy sector (unch) was the weakest group as crude oil tumbled from a three-year high. West Texas Intermediate crude futures dropped 0.9% to $61.47 per barrel.

Investors received the Employment Situation Report for December on Friday morning. Job growth was weaker than expected, with nonfarm payrolls increasing by 148,000 (Briefing.com consensus +188,000), while average hourly earnings grew 0.3%--which was in line with the Briefing.com consensus.

Rate-hike expectations remained roughly the same following the release; the CME FedWatch Tool projects that the next rate hike will occur at the March FOMC meeting with an implied probability of 68.1%.

In the bond market, U.S. Treasuries sold off on Friday, pushing yields higher across the curve. The yield on the benchmark 10-yr Treasury note jumped to 2.48% after finishing Thursday at 2.45% while the 2-yr yield jumped one basis point to 1.96%.

Elsewhere, the Euro Stoxx 50 (+1.0%) advanced for the third session in a row following an upbeat batch of economic data, which included the November Eurozone PPI (+0.6% actual vs +0.3% consensus) and Germany's November retail sales (+2.3% actual vs +1.1% consensus).

Stocks in the Asia-Pacific region also had a good day with Japan's Nikkei (+0.9%) settling at a 26-year high for the second consecutive day.

Reviewing Friday's economic data, which included the Employment Situation Report for December, the December ISM Services Index, November Factory Orders, and the November Trade Balance:

Employment Situation Report for December
December nonfarm payrolls increased by 148,000 while the Briefing.com consensus expected an increase of 188,000. The prior month's increase was revised to 252,000 from 228,000. Nonfarm private payrolls rose by 146,000 while the Briefing.com consensus expected an increase of 185,000. The previous month's increase was revised to 239,000 from 221,000.
The unemployment rate stayed at 4.1% (Briefing.com consensus 4.0%). Average hourly earnings increased by 0.3% (Briefing.com consensus +0.3%), while the previous month's increase was revised to 0.1% from 0.2%. The average workweek was reported at 34.5 (Briefing.com consensus 34.5). The previous month's reading was left unrevised at 34.5.
With the labor market believed to be approaching full employment, disappointing headline readings could become more commonplace. This would be indicative of employers struggling to find workers with the right skillset, which in turn should translate into upward pressure on wages.
The ISM Services Index for December declined to 55.9 (Briefing.com consensus 57.6) from an unrevised reading of 57.4 in November.
The key takeaway from the report is that while business activity in the non-manufacturing sector is still expanding, the recent pullback leaves the series near levels seen during the first half of 2017.
The Factory Orders Report for November showed an increase of 1.3% (Briefing.com consensus 1.4%), while the October reading was revised to +0.4% from -0.1%.
The key takeaway from the report is that an uptick in business spending-combined with an upward October revision-should be a supportive factor for GDP growth.
The November trade balance showed a deficit of $50.5 billion (Briefing.com consensus -$47.9 billion). The October deficit was revised to $48.9 billion from $48.7 billion.
The key takeaway from the report is that trade will make for a negative input in fourth quarter GDP models since the real deficit widened to $66.70 billion in November from $65.30 billion in October. The average real trade deficit stood at $62.00 billion in the third quarter.

On Monday, investors will receive just one economic report--November Consumer Credit (Briefing.com consensus $18.0 billion)--which will be released at 3:00 PM ET.

Nasdaq Composite: +3.4% YTD
S&P 500: +2.6% YTD
Dow Jones Industrial Average: +2.3% YTD
Russell 2000: +1.6% YTD

Week In Review: Bang! Off to the Races

The stock market began 2018 with a bang, advancing to new record highs in each of this week's four trading sessions. The Nasdaq Composite jumped 3.4% to 7136.56, the S&P 500 climbed 2.6% to 2743.15, and the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 2.3% to 25295.87. Markets were closed on Monday in observance of New Year's Day.

This week's rally followed an impressive 2017 campaign for Wall Street, during which the S&P 500 surged nearly 20%, and defused the belief that the new lower tax rates, which took effect on Monday, would invite some profit taking at the start of the new year.

Cyclical sectors, which typically do well when the outlook for the economy is favorable, set the pace this week with the technology (+4.2%), materials (+4.0%), and energy (+3.9%) groups being the top performers.

Energy shares benefited from an increase in the price of crude oil, which touched a three-year high amid anti-government protests in Iran--although the protests weren't expected to have an impact on the country's oil production. Oil prices were also supported by the Department of Energy's weekly inventory report, which showed that U.S. crude stockpiles declined by 7.4 million barrels last week. West Texas Intermediate crude futures gave back some gains on Friday but still ended with a weekly gain of 1.7% at a price of $61.47 per barrel.

Meanwhile, in the top-weighted technology sector, chipmakers had a solid week, bouncing back from some profit taking at the end of 2017; the Philadelphia Semiconductor Index ended the week higher by 5.8%. Intel (INTC) struggled, however, following reports that its chips contain security flaws. INTC shares finished the week lower by 3.1%.

The minutes from the December FOMC meeting were released on Wednesday, showing that most FOMC members backed a continued path of gradual rate hikes. Some members even saw the possibility for more aggressive tightening due to the new tax code, which Fed officials expect will boost consumer and capital spending.

Investors also received the Employment Situation Report for December, which bucked the longstanding trend of above-consensus headline growth and lagging wage growth. Nonfarm payrolls increased less than expected (148,000 actual vs 188,000 Briefing.com consensus), but the November reading was revised to 252,000 from 228,000. Average hourly earnings came in as expected, showing a month-over-month increase of 0.3%.

With the labor market believed to be approaching full employment, disappointing headline readings could become more commonplace. This would be indicative of employers struggling to find workers with the right skillset, which in turn should translate into upward pressure on wages.

The market dialed up its rate-hike expectations following this week's economic data. The CME FedWatch Tool points to the March FOMC meeting as the most likely time for the next rate-hike announcement with an implied probability of 68.1%, up from 51.7% last week.

Dow: +220.74… | Nasdaq: +58.64… | S&P: +19.16…

NASDAQ Adv/Dec 1476/1193. …NYSE Adv/Dec 1745/1161.

03:30PM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] Commodities end the day lower:

Overall, commodities, as measured by the Bloomberg Commodity Index, are currently down 0.7% at 87.9152
Dollar index is currently up 0.1% at 91.69
Feb WTI Crude is down 0.87% on the day.
Futures settle $0.54 lower to $61.47/barrel
In other energy, Feb Natural Gas settled down $0.08 at $2.8/MMBtu
On the metals:
Feb Gold gained $0.7 to settle at $1322.3/oz, while Mar silver gained $0.02 to $17.29/oz
Mar Copper dropped $0.03 to $3.23/lb
Finally, agriculture:
Mar Corn settled unchanged at $3.51/bu.
Jan Soy settled down $0.0125 at $9.6975/bu.
Mar wheat settled flat at $4.31/bu.

Dow: +189.77… | Nasdaq: +47.46… | S&P: +15.09…

NASDAQ Adv/Dec 1711/1227. …NYSE Adv/Dec 1705/1215.

03:00PM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] The Nasdaq (+0.6%), the Dow (+0.6%), and the S&P 500 (+0.5%) are all on track to close at new records moving into the final hour of trading.

Looking ahead, the fourth quarter earnings season will unofficially kick off next Friday with results from financial heavyweights JPMorgan Chase (JPM 108.14, -0.90) and Wells Fargo (WFC 62.49, +0.16). Smaller financial names like PNC (PNC 144.27, -0.32), BlackRock (BLK 523.07, +1.94), and First Horizon (FHN 20.21, +0.28) are also scheduled to report on Friday.

As for economic data, the December Producer Price Index (Briefing.com consensus +0.2%) will be released on Thursday, followed by the December Consumer Price Index (Briefing.com consensus +0.2%) and December Retail Sales (Briefing.com consensus +0.4%) on Friday.

Dow: +139.89… | Nasdaq: +44.30… | S&P: +12.22…

NASDAQ Adv/Dec 1540/1274. …NYSE Adv/Dec 1662/1266.

02:30PM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] The major stock indices have not changed since the last update.

Seven sectors are trading in the green--technology (+1.0%), consumer discretionary (+0.6%), materials (+0.6%), health care (+0.5%), industrials (+0.3%), consumer staples (+0.2%), and real estate (+0.2%)--while four are trading in the red--utilities (-0.1%), financials (-0.2%), telecom services (-0.2%), and energy (-0.4%).

Amazon (AMZN 1225.38, +15.79) is has added 1.3% today, touching a new all-time high. The online giant currently has a market capitalization of approximately $591 billion, which makes it the third largest company in the S&P 500. Apple (AAPL 174.98, +1.95) is first with a market cap of $890 billion and Microsoft (MSFT 88.09, +0.98) is second with a market cap of $680 billion.

Like Amazon, Microsoft is also trading at a new record high.

Dow: +130.87… | Nasdaq: +46.16… | S&P: +11.83…

NASDAQ Adv/Dec 1524/1286. …NYSE Adv/Dec 1629/1294.

02:00PM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] Stocks continue drifting sideways this afternoon with the S&P 500 up 0.4%.

The heavily-weighted financial sector (-0.2%) has struggled today after leading Thursday's rally. JPMorgan Chase (JPM 108.03, -1.01) and Goldman Sachs (GS 254.08, -2.75) are among the weakest components within the group, showing losses of around 1.0% apiece. For the week, the financial sector is up 1.2% while the S&P 500 trades higher by 2.3%.

Utilities is the week's worst-performing sector with a week-to-date loss of 2.6%. The sector has lost around 7.0% since mid-December, when wildfires were wreaking havoc in Southern California, disrupting energy service in the region.

Dow: +105.50… | Nasdaq: +45.40… | S&P: +10.40…

NASDAQ Adv/Dec 1500/1308. …NYSE Adv/Dec 1538/1364.

01:30PM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] Markets continue to extend gains as the enthusiastic start to 2018 continues. The Nasdaq has jumped back into the lead as it is up +0.6% on the day and +3.1% for the week. The S&P is close behind as it is up +0.4% on the day and +2.3% for the week. The Dow has been lagging, up +0.4% and +1.8%, respectively but it certainly has not been a drag on gains by any means.

Boeing (BA) has been the big winner in the Dow today as it is up +2.6%. Favorable analyst commentary on the defense sector has helped provide a boost to defense sector today. UnitedHealth (UNH) is up +1.5% on the day as recent bullish commentary from Goldman and a build off of the $220 support level is leading to some buying in the name.

On the down side, Goldman Sachs (GS, -1.1%) and J.P. Morgan (JPM, -0.9%) are providing the biggest drag. Banks are seeing some profit taking after the recent run. Investors may be getting a little more cautious on the group ahead of the Q4 earnings season. Reports from the group will start to hit the wires next Friday when JPM, Blackrock (BLK), and Wells Fargo (WFC) are all due out. Headlines about write downs from Deferred Tax Assets, an accounting method that is being impacted by the change in the tax law, is leading to some one-time charges the group will have to take. Deutsche Bank (DB) and Morgan Stanley (MS) were the latest to announce a negative impact from DTAs that were accumulated during the financial crisis. This is leading to some headline risk in the group next week.

Dow: +99.15… | Nasdaq: +46.50… | S&P: +9.50…

NASDAQ Adv/Dec 1515/1375. …NYSE Adv/Dec 1551/1407.

01:00PM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] The equity market is on track for its fourth straight day of gains as the new year rally continues.

The Nasdaq (+0.6%) is leading today's advance, extending its week-to-date gain to 3.2%. Meanwhile, the S&P 500 (+0.4%) and the Dow Jones Industrial Average (+0.4%) hold more modest gains, extending their week-to-date advances to 2.2% and 1.8%, respectively. All three major stock indices hover at record intraday highs.

Investors received the Employment Situation Report for December before the opening bell, but the release didn't prompt much of a reaction from equity investors. The report bucked the longstanding trend of above-consensus headline growth, showing the addition of 148,000 nonfarm payrolls (Briefing.com consensus 188,000), but managed to hit the Briefing.com consensus estimate for average hourly earnings (+0.3%), which have been slow to respond to a tight labor market.

Following the jobs report, the CME FedWatch Tool still points to the March FOMC meeting as the most likely time for the next rate-hike announcement with an implied probability of 67.8%, unchanged from yesterday.

The top-weighted technology sector has led today's rally, adding 1.0%, amid broad strength. The group now trades at the top of the sector standings for the week, a spot that belonged to the energy sector before today's trading. The energy group is the worst-performing sector, losing 0.6%, as crude oil slips from a three-year high; West Texas Intermediate crude futures are down 1.1% at a price of $61.36 per barrel.

Most other sectors are trading in the green with gains ranging between 0.2% and 0.6%.

In corporate news, Constellation Brands (STZ 218.57, -7.30) is down 3.3% after missing revenue estimates for its fiscal third quarter. Meanwhile, CVS Health (CVS 78.11, +2.99) has jumped to a three-month high after Morgan Stanley upgraded the company to 'Overweight'; CVS shares are higher by 4.0%.

U.S. Treasuries are trading lower this afternoon, sending yields higher across the curve. The yield on the benchmark 10-yr Treasury note is up three basis points at 2.48% while the 2-yr yield is higher by two basis points at 1.97%.

Elsewhere, the Euro Stoxx 50 (+1.0%) advanced for the third session in a row following an upbeat batch of economic data, which included the November Eurozone PPI (+0.6% actual vs +0.3% consensus) and Germany's November retail sales (+2.3% actual vs +1.1% consensus).

Stocks in the Asia-Pacific region also had a good day with Japan's Nikkei (+0.9%) settling at its best level in 26 years.

Reviewing Friday's economic data, which included the Employment Situation Report for December, the December ISM Services Index, November Factory Orders, and the November Trade Balance:

Employment Situation Report for December
December nonfarm payrolls increased by 148,000 while the Briefing.com consensus expected an increase of 188,000. The prior month's increase was revised to 252,000 from 228,000. Nonfarm private payrolls rose by 146,000 while the Briefing.com consensus expected an increase of 185,000. The previous month's increase was revised to 239,000 from 221,000.
The unemployment rate stayed at 4.1% (Briefing.com consensus 4.0%). Average hourly earnings increased by 0.3% (Briefing.com consensus +0.3%), while the previous month's increase was revised to 0.1% from 0.2%. The average workweek was reported at 34.5 (Briefing.com consensus 34.5). The previous month's reading was left unrevised at 34.5.
The ISM Services Index for December declined to 55.9 (Briefing.com consensus 57.6) from an unrevised reading of 57.4 in November.
The key takeaway from the report is that while business activity in the non-manufacturing sector is still expanding, the recent pullback leaves the series near levels seen during the first half of 2017.
The Factory Orders Report for November showed an increase of 1.3% (Briefing.com consensus 1.4%), while the October reading was revised to +0.4% from -0.1%.
The key takeaway from the report is that an uptick in business spending-combined with an upward October revision-should be a supportive factor for GDP growth.
The November trade balance showed a deficit of $50.5 billion (Briefing.com consensus -$47.9 billion). The October deficit was revised to $48.9 billion from $48.7 billion.
The key takeaway from the report is that trade will make for a negative input in fourth quarter GDP models since the real deficit widened to $66.70 billion in November from $65.30 billion in October. The average real trade deficit stood at $62.00 billion in the third quarter.

Dow: +79.96… | Nasdaq: +41.26… | S&P: +8.49…

NASDAQ Adv/Dec 1428/1377. …NYSE Adv/Dec 1448/1415.

12:30PM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] The major U.S. indices trade at recent levels, holding gains between 0.4% and 0.7%.

European equity markets finished Friday on a higher note with the Euro Stoxx 50 (+1.0%) advancing for the third session in a row, bumping up against its December highs. Economic data from the region came in better than expected; the Eurozone PPI climbed 0.6% in November (consensus +0.3%) while Germany's November retail sales jumped 2.3% (consensus +1.1%).

Stocks also had a solid day in the Asia-Pacific region. Japan's Nikkei (+0.9%) led the charge for the second day in a row, closing at its best level in 26 years.

Dow: +100.40… | Nasdaq: +46.14… | S&P: +10.40…

NASDAQ Adv/Dec 1562/1269. …NYSE Adv/Dec 1561/1289.

12:00PM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] Equities have been trending sideways over the last 30 minutes or so, drifting near their session highs.

It's been pretty quiet today. The Employment Situation Report for December crossed the wires early this morning, showing a smaller-than-expected increase in nonfarm payrolls (148K actual vs 188K Briefing.com consensus) and an in-line reading for average hourly earnings (+0.3%), but it didn't prompt much of a response from investors.

Stocks have been doing what they've been doing all week...charging to new record highs. The S&P 500, the Nasdaq Composite, and the Dow Jones Industrial Average are all hovering at new intraday records, sporting weekly gains between 1.8% and 3.2%.

Dow: +89.42… | Nasdaq: +46.29… | S&P: +10.00…

NASDAQ Adv/Dec 1577/1237. …NYSE Adv/Dec 1575/1260.

11:30AM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] Stocks have been ticking higher in recent action, pushing the major indices to fresh session highs. The S&P 500 now holds a gain of 0.4%.

The top-weighted technology sector is now trading higher by 1.0%, extending its week-to-date gain to 4.0%--which places the group at the top of the weekly sector standings. The energy sector held the top spot coming into today's session but has trimmed its weekly gain to 3.3%, losing 0.7% since the opening bell.

A decline in the price of crude oil has weighed on energy shares. West Texas Intermediate crude futures, which hit a three-year high on Thursday, are trading lower by 1.2% at $61.28 per barrel.

Dow: +91.60… | Nasdaq: +44.35… | S&P: +10.06…

NASDAQ Adv/Dec 1707/1139. …NYSE Adv/Dec 1595/1228.

11:00AM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] The equity market is trading roughly where it opened today's session with the S&P 500 showing a gain of 0.2%. The Nasdaq (+0.5%) exhibits relative strength, extending its week-to-date gain to 3.0%, as technology shares outperform. The S&P 500 has added 2.1% for the week.

Six sectors are trading in the green--technology (+0.8%), health care (+0.4%), consumer discretionary (+0.3%), materials (+0.3%), consumer staples (+0.3%), and real estate (unch)--while five trade in the red--industrials (unch), financials (-0.1%), telecom services (-0.4%), utilities (-0.4%), and energy (-0.9%).

Within the tech space, Alphabet (GOOG 1102.75, +16.35) is up 1.5% while Apple (AAPL 174.97, +1.94) and Microsoft (MSFT 88.05, +0.94) sport gains of 1.1% apiece. The technology sector is the heaviest of the 11 groups, representing nearly 25.0% of the broader market.

Dow: +54.76… | Nasdaq: +36.85… | S&P: +7.11…

NASDAQ Adv/Dec 1636/1199. …NYSE Adv/Dec 1503/1275.

10:30AM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] Commodities begin the day lower:

Overall, commodities, as measured by the Bloomberg Commodity Index, are currently -0.8% at 87.8660
Dollar index is currently up 0.1% at 91.72
Jan WTI crude is down 0.77% on the day.
Futures are $0.48 lower to $61.53/barrel.
In other energy, Jan natural gas is down $0.08 at $2.8/MMBtu
Metals:
Feb gold lost $1.1 and trades at $1320.5/oz, while Mar silver lost $0 to $17.27/oz
Mar copper dropped 0.03 to $3.23/lb
Finally, agriculture:
Mar corn is unchanged at $3.51/bu.
Jan soy is up $0.05 at $9.73/bu.
Mar wheat is down $0.05 at $4.29/bu.

Dow: +78.06… | Nasdaq: +41.19… | S&P: +9.13…

NASDAQ Adv/Dec 1702/1099. …NYSE Adv/Dec 1564/1232.

10:05AM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] Equities continue drifting near their opening levels.

Just in, the ISM Services Index for December declined to 55.9 (Briefing.com consensus 57.6) from an unrevised reading of 57.4 in November.

Separately, the Factory Orders Report for November showed an increase of 1.3% (Briefing.com consensus 1.4%), while the October reading was revised to +0.4% from -0.1%.

Dow: +58.68… | Nasdaq: +26.72… | S&P: +7.21…

NASDAQ Adv/Dec 1644/1065. …NYSE Adv/Dec 1560/1089.

09:40AM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] The major stock indices are trading modestly higher in the opening minutes of today's session. The S&P 500 is up 0.2%.

Most sectors are trading in the green. The technology (+0.5%) and industrial (+0.4%) sectors are the top-performing groups while energy (-0.8%) struggles as crude oil retreats from a three-year high; West Texas Intermediate crude futures are down 1.0% at $61.41 per barrel.

As a reminder, November Factory Orders (Briefing.com consensus +1.4%) and the ISM Services Index (Briefing.com consensus 57.6) will be released in 15 minutes.

Dow: +47.31… | Nasdaq: +20.17… | S&P: +4.86…

NASDAQ Adv/Dec 1546/1044. …NYSE Adv/Dec 1623/1007.

09:16AM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: +8.50. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: +31.00.

The stock market is on track to begin today's session in the green with the S&P 500 futures trading nine points, or 0.3%, above fair value.

The Employment Situation report bucked the longstanding trend of above-consensus headline growth and lagging wage growth in the December release. The most notable headlines from the report are as follows:

The notable headlines from the Employment Situation Report are as follows:

December nonfarm payrolls increased by 148,000 (Briefing.com consensus 188,000). Over the past three months, job gains have averaged 203,700 per month
November nonfarm payrolls revised to 252,000 from 228,000
October nonfarm payrolls revised to 211,000 from 244,000
December private sector payrolls increased by 146,000 (Briefing.com consensus 185,000)
November private sector payrolls revised to 239,000 from 221,000
October private sector payrolls revised to 222,000 from 247,000
December unemployment rate was 4.1% (Briefing.com consensus 4.0%) versus 4.1% in November
Persons unemployed for 27 weeks or more accounted for 22.9% of the unemployed versus 23.8% in November
December average hourly earnings were up 0.3% (Briefing.com consensus 0.3%) after increasing a revised 0.1% (from 0.2%) in November
Over the last 12 months, average hourly earnings have risen 2.5%, in-line with 2.5% for the 12 months ending in November
The average workweek in December was 34.5 hours (Briefing.com consensus 34.5) versus 34.5 hours in November
December manufacturing workweek ticked down to 40.8 hours from 40.9 hours in November
Factory overtime was unchanged at 3.5 hours
The labor force participation rate was 62.7% in December, unchanged from November

In addition, investors received the November Trade Balance, which showed a larger-than-expected deficit of $50.5 billion (Briefing.com consensus -$47.9 billion). Today's last economic reports--November Factory Orders (Briefing.com consensus +1.4%) and the ISM Services Index (Briefing.com consensus 57.6)--will be released at 10:00 AM ET.

U.S. Treasuries have been drifting near their flat lines this morning and currently hold modest losses; the benchmark 10-yr yield is up one basis point at 2.46%.

In corporate news, Cisco Systems (CSCO 39.79, +0.80) and CVS Health (CVS 76.65, +1.52) hold pre-market gains of 2.0% apiece after being upgraded at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch and Morgan Stanley, respectively. Meanwhile, Barnes & Noble (BKS 5.95, -0.55) is down 8.5% after reporting a year-over-year decrease of 6.4% in holiday sales.

08:50AM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: +10.00. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: +36.30.

The S&P 500 futures are trading 10 points, or 0.3%, above fair value.

Equity indices in the Asia-Pacific region ended the week on a higher note. Chinese financial press speculated that the country's GDP growth target of 6.5% may be maintained in 2018. A separate report noted that the yuan is unlikely to make sharp moves in either direction in 2018. U.S. and South Korean officials have agreed to not conduct joint military exercises until the Winter Olympic Games end. Representatives from North Korea and South Korea have agreed to meet before January 9.

In economic data:
Australia's November trade deficit AUD628 million (expected deficit of AUD550 million; last deficit of 302 million). November Imports rose 1.0% month-over-month (last 2.0%) and November Exports were unchanged month-over-month (last -3.0%)

---Equity Markets---

Japan's Nikkei climbed 0.9%, gaining 4.2% for the week. Asahi Group Holdings, Kobe Steel Casio, Sony, Fanuc, Yamaha Motor, TDK, Sumitomo Metal Mining, and Mitsui OSK Lines posted gains between 2.2% and 4.8%.
Hong Kong's Hang Seng added 0.3%, extending this week's gain to 3.0%. Property names outperformed with Sino Land, New World Development, Hang Lung Properties, Wharf Real Estate, China Overseas, Henderson Land, and SHK Properties rising between 1.4% and 4.8%.
China's Shanghai Composite rose 0.2%, rising 2.6% this week. Chongqing Brewery, Beijing Capital Development, Topchoice Medical Investment, Gree Real Estate, and Gemdale advanced between 5.1% and 6.7%.
India's Sensex advanced 0.5%, ending the week higher by 0.6%. Adani Ports, Lupin, Tata Consultancy, Tata Steel, Asian Paints, ITC, and Maruti Suzuki posted gains between 0.6% and 3.7%.

Major European indices trade in the green with Germany's DAX (+0.9%) in the lead. Germany's CDU/CSU will begin grand coalition talks with SPD this week, but there has been a growing number of reports pointing to disappointment among voters who would prefer to see another election instead.

In economic data:
Eurozone November PPI +0.6% month-over-month (expected 0.3%; last 0.4%); +2.8% year-over-year (expected 2.5%; last 2.5%). December CPI +1.4% year-over-year, as expected (last 1.5%); +0.9% year-over-year (expected 1.0%; last 0.9%). Retail PMI 53.0 (last 52.4)
Germany's November Retail Sales +2.3% month-over-month (expected 1.1%; last -1.0%); +4.4% year-over-year (expected 2.5%; last -0.9%)
France's December Consumer Confidence 105 (expected 103; last 103). CPI +0.3% month-over-month, as expected (last 0.1%)
Italy's December CPI +0.4% month-over-month (expected 0.2%; last -0.2%); +0.9% year-over-year (last 0.9%)

---Equity Markets---

UK's FTSE is higher by 0.1%. Consumer names are among the leaders with Next, Burberry, Reckitt Benckiser, Marks & Spencer, Associated British Foods, and Merlin Entertainments rising between 0.6% and 1.8%.
France's CAC has climbed 0.7%. Automakers Peugeot and Renault show respective gains of 3.7% and 2.1% while financials like Societe Generale, AXA, and BNP Paribas are up between 0.5% and 1.6%. Steelmaker ArcelorMittal underperforms, falling 0.8%.
Germany's DAX trades up 0.9%. Bayer has spiked 3.7% while Volkswagen, Merck, BASF, Continental, SAP, Adidas, and Daimler sport gains between 0.8% and 2.5%.

08:33AM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: +9.50. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: +38.30.

The S&P 500 futures are trading 10 points, or 0.3%, above fair value.

Just in, December nonfarm payrolls increased by 148,000 while the Briefing.com consensus expected an increase of 188,000. The prior month's increase was revised to 252,000 from 228,000. Nonfarm private payrolls rose by 146,000 while the Briefing.com consensus expected an increase of 185,000. The previous month's increase was revised to 239,000 from 221,000.

Separately, the November trade balance showed a deficit of $50.5 billion (Briefing.com consensus -$47.9 billion). The October deficit was revised to $48.9 billion from $48.7 billion.

08:04AM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: +7.80. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: +31.80.

Equity futures are pointing towards another upbeat start on Wall Street, which has advanced to new record highs in each trading session this week. The S&P 500 futures are hovering eight points, or 0.3%, above fair value.

The Employment Situation Report for the month of December will be released at 8:30 AM ET. The Briefing.com consensus expects the report will show the addition of 188,000 nonfarm payrolls, a 0.3% increase in average hourly earnings, and an unemployment rate of 4.0% (down from 4.1%). The average hourly earnings figure will be of particular interest to investors as the Fed has cited slow wage growth as a hindrance to reaching its year-over-year inflation target of 2.0%.

In addition, investors will receive the November Trade Balance (Briefing.com consensus -$47.9 billion) at 8:30 AM ET and both November Factory Orders (Briefing.com consensus +1.4%) and the ISM Services Index (Briefing.com consensus 57.6) at 10:00 AM ET.

U.S. Treasuries are trading modestly lower this morning, extending losses for the week. The yield on the benchmark 10-yr Treasury note is up one basis point at 2.46%, which is five basis points above where it settled last Friday. Yields move inversely to prices.

Meanwhile, West Texas Intermediate crude futures are down 1.0% at $61.42 per barrel after closing Thursday at a three-year high. The energy sector has been the top-performing sector on Wall Street this week, but could face some selling today if crude remains under pressure.

Elsewhere, equity indices in the Asia-Pacific region ended Friday on a positive note, with Japan's Nikkei (+0.9%) pacing the advance, finishing at a 26-year high. The major European bourses are also on track to end in the green with Germany's DAX (+1.1%) showing relative strength.

In U.S. corporate news:

Kroger (KR 27.53, +0.55): +2.0% after Jefferies upgraded KR shares to 'Buy' from 'Hold.'
Barnes & Noble (BKS 6.20, -0.30): -4.6% after reporting a year-over-year decrease of 6.4% in holiday sales.
Sonic (SONC 28.99, +1.42): +5.2% after reporting better-than-expected earnings.

Reviewing overnight developments:

Asian markets ended higher. Japan's Nikkei +0.9%, Hong Kong's Hang Seng +0.3%, China's Shanghai Composite +0.2%
In economic data:
Australia's November trade deficit AUD628 million (expected deficit of AUD550 million; last deficit of 302 million). November Imports rose 1.0% month-over-month (last 2.0%) and November Exports were unchanged month-over-month (last -3.0%)
In news:
U.S. and South Korean officials have agreed to not conduct joint military exercises until the Winter Olympic Games end. Representatives from North Korea and South Korea have agreed to meet before January 9.

Major European indices trade in the green. UK's FTSE +0.3%, France's CAC +0.7%, Germany's DAX +1.0%
In economic data:
Eurozone November PPI +0.6% month-over-month (expected 0.3%; last 0.4%); +2.8% year-over-year (expected 2.5%; last 2.5%). December CPI +1.4% year-over-year, as expected (last 1.5%); +0.9% year-over-year (expected 1.0%; last 0.9%). Retail PMI 53.0 (last 52.4)
Germany's November Retail Sales +2.3% month-over-month (expected 1.1%; last -1.0%); +4.4% year-over-year (expected 2.5%; last -0.9%)
France's December Consumer Confidence 105 (expected 103; last 103). CPI +0.3% month-over-month, as expected (last 0.1%)
Italy's December CPI +0.4% month-over-month (expected 0.2%; last -0.2%); +0.9% year-over-year (last 0.9%)
In news:
Germany's CDU/CSU will begin grand coalition talks with SPD this week, but there has been a growing number of reports pointing to disappointment among voters who would prefer to see another election instead.

05:59AM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: +7.50. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: +31.80.

[BRIEFING.COM] Nikkei

...23714.53...+208.20

...+0.90%

. Hang Seng

...30815...+78.20

...+0.30%

[BRIEFING.COM] FTSE

...7723.50...+27.60

...+0.40%

. DAX

...13318.87...+151.00

...+1.20%

04:25PM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] Stocks advanced to new records for the third session in a row on Thursday, keeping their perfect 2018 record intact.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.6% to 25075.13, the S&P 500 jumped 0.4% to 2723.99, and the Nasdaq Composite ticked up 0.2% to 7077.91. All three stock indices finished at new all-time highs with the Dow crossing the 25000 mark for the first time. The Russell 2000 also notched a new record, rising 0.2% to 1555.72.

After opening modestly above Wednesday's closing levels, the equity market kept pretty steady through the closing bell.

Nine of eleven sectors advanced on Thursday with gains ranging between 0.1% and 0.9%. The heavily-weighted financial sector (+0.9%) was the top-performing group after trailing the broader market through the first two sessions of the new year. Lenders like JPMorgan Chase (JPM 109.04, +1.54), Bank of America (BAC 30.19, +0.39), Wells Fargo (WFC 62.33, +0.77), and Citigroup (C 75.51, +0.92) added more than 1.0% apiece.

Meanwhile, the energy sector managed to tack on another 0.6%, bringing its 2018 gain to 4.0%, as crude oil extended its three-week rally. West Texas Intermediate crude futures advanced to a fresh three-year high, jumping 0.6% to $61.97 per barrel. Crude futures benefited from the Department of Energy's weekly inventory report, which showed that U.S. crude stockpiles declined by 7.4 million barrels last week--nearly 3 million barrels more than estimates had predicted.

On the downside, the health care sector underperformed, adding just 0.1%, as biotechnology shares gave back a portion of gains registered earlier in the week; the iShares Nasdaq Biotechnology ETF (IBB 109.97, -0.91) lost 0.8%, trimming its week-to-date gain to 3.0%. The lightly-weighted utilities and real estate sectors also struggled, finishing at the bottom of the sector standings with losses of 0.9% and 1.7%, respectively.

In corporate news, Walgreens Boot Alliance (WBA 71.60, -3.91) dropped 5.2% despite reporting better-than-expected earnings and revenues for its fiscal first quarter. L Brands (LB 51.00, -7.16) also had a disappointing outing, as did many retailers, after lowering its profit projections for the holiday season. LB shares ended the session lower by 12.3% while the SPDR S&P Retail ETF (XRT 45.71, -0.27) shed 0.6%.

Elsewhere, equity indices in the Asia-Pacific region finished Thursday on a higher note with Japan's Nikkei (+3.3%) climbing to its best level since 1991. European equities also had a solid day, especially financial names like Deutsche Bank (+2.7%) and Credit Agricole (+4.5%), pushing the Euro Stoxx 50 higher by 1.7%.

Outside the equity markets, U.S. Treasuries sold off modestly, extending losses for the week. The yield on the benchmark 10-yr Treasury note advanced one basis point to 2.45% while the 2-yr yield settled at 1.95% after closing the prior session at 1.93%. Meanwhile, the U.S. Dollar Index slipped 0.3% to 91.60, notching its sixth loss in seven sessions. The greenback lost 0.4% against the euro (1.2068) and 0.3% against the British pound (1.3554).

Reviewing Thursday's economic data, which included the ADP National Employment Report for December and the weekly Initial Claims Report:

The ADP National Employment Report showed an increase of 250,000 in December (Briefing.com consensus 190,000). The November reading was revised to 185,000 from 190,000.
The ADP reading precedes Friday's more influential Employment Situation Report for December (Briefing.com consensus +188K).
The latest weekly initial jobless claims count totaled 250,000, while the Briefing.com consensus expected a reading of 239,000. Today's tally was above the revised prior week count of 247,000 (from 245,000). As for continuing claims, they declined to 1.914 million from a revised count of 1.951 million (from 1.943 million).
Initial claims have held below 300,000 for 148 straight weeks

On Friday, the Employment Situation Report for the month of December will be released at 8:30 AM ET. The Briefing.com consensus expects the report will show the addition of 188,000 nonfarm payrolls, a 0.3% increase in average hourly earnings, and an unemployment rate of 4.0%.

In addition, investors will receive the November Trade Balance (Briefing.com consensus -$47.9 billion) at 8:30 AM ET and both November Factory Orders (Briefing.com consensus +1.4%) and the ISM Services Index (Briefing.com consensus 57.6) at 10:00 AM ET.

Nasdaq Composite: +2.5% YTD
S&P 500: +1.9% YTD
Russell 2000: +1.4% YTD
Dow Jones Industrial Average: +1.3% YTD

Dow: +152.45… | Nasdaq: +12.38… | S&P: +10.93…

NASDAQ Adv/Dec 1561/1155. …NYSE Adv/Dec 1723/1197.

Special thanks to Bloomberg, Briefing, Reuters and Yahoo! Finance for their market summaries. Also, thank you for the review of TheStrategyLab performance record...hopefully the links and data will be useful for you. gm

Image Price Action Trading @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/price-action-trading.htm

Image Trade Strategies via Volatility Analysis @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/VolatilityTrading.htm

Image Rebuttal to Review of TheStrategyLab @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=3167

Image TheStrategyLab Review @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/thestrategylab-reviews.htm

Image Advance WRB Analysis Tutorial Chapters 5 12 @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/WRBAnalysisTutorials.htm

Disclaimer: Today's trading performance is not an indication of my future performance and not an indication of the future performance for any trader that decides to learn/apply WRB Analysis. The risk of loss can be substantial. Therefore, you must carefully consider if trading is suitable for you within the context of your financial condition. TheStrategyLab.com is an education and research site. The resources on this site are provided for informational purposes only and should not be used to replace professional educational and professional research because we are retail traders only. TheStrategyLab.com does not accept liability for your use of the website and its resources.

We make no guarantees of success and your level of success is dependent upon other factors including your skill as a trader, knowledge, financial condition, market conditions and other factors. Trading is stressful and you should always consult a doctor in all matters relating to physical and mental health of you & your family because trading can impact beyond your financial condition regardless if you're a profitable or losing trader. Also, you can read our full disclaimer statement @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/Disclaimer.htm

Best Regards,
M.A. Perry
Online user name wrbtrader (more info about me) @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=127&t=850 & http://www.thestrategylab.com/wrbtrader.htm
TheStrategyLab Price Action Trading (no indicators)
Trader and Founder of WRB Analysis (wide range body/bar analysis)
Image@ http://twitter.com/wrbtrader Image@ http://stocktwits.com/wrbtrader

http://www.thestrategylab.com
Phone: +1 708 572-4885
TheStrategyLab Business Hours: 8am - 5pm est (Mon - Fri)
Skype Messenger: kebec2002
wrbanalysis@gmail.com