TheStrategyLab.com Price Action Trading Support Forum

Forum for price action traders that want to learn WRB Analysis basic tutorial chapters 1, 2 and 3 prior to purchasing our advance trade methods. Hashtags: #wrbanalysis #wrbzone #wrbhiddengap #priceaction #trading
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: November 30th Thursday Trade Results - Profits $1950.00
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:54 pm 
Site Admin

Trade Results of M.A. Perry
Trader and Founder of WRB Analysis (wide range body/bar analysis)
TheStrategyLab Price Action Trading (no technical indicators)
wrbtrader (more info about me): http://www.thestrategylab.com/wrbtrader.htm
Free Chat Room: http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewforum.php?f=164
Archive Real-Time Chat Logs (timestamp, entries/exits, position size): http://www.thestrategylab.com/ftchat/forum/viewforum.php?f=20
Accolades (Testimonials): http://www.thestrategylab.com/Accolades.htm
TheStrategyLab Reviews: http://www.thestrategylab.com/thestrategylab-reviews.htm
Price Action Trading: http://www.thestrategylab.com/price-action-trading.htm
TheStrategyLab Business Hours: 8am - 5pm est (Mon - Fri)
Telephone: +1 708 572-4885
wrbanalysis@gmail.com (24/7)
Stocktwits @ http://stocktwits.com/wrbtrader (24/7)
Twitter @ http://twitter.com/wrbtrader (24/7)

Attachment:
113017-wrbtrader-Price-Action-Trading-Broker-PnL-Statement-Profit+1950.00.png
113017-wrbtrader-Price-Action-Trading-Broker-PnL-Statement-Profit+1950.00.png [ 96.1 KiB | Viewed 291 times ]

click on the above image to view today's performance verification

Price Action Trade Performance for Today: Emini RTY ($RTY_F) futures @ $0.00 dollars or +0.00 points, Emini ES ($ES_F) futures @ $1950.00 dollars or +39.00 points, Light Crude Oil CL ($CL_F) futures @ $0.00 dollars or +0.00 points, Gold GC ($GC_F) futures @ $0.00 dollars or +0.00 points and EuroFX 6E ($6E_F) futures @ $0.00 dollars or +0.0000 ticks. Total Profit @ $1950.00 dollars

Russell 2000 Emini RTY Futures: 1 tick or 0.10 = $5.00 dollars and there's more contract information @ CMEGroup (formerly as TF @ The ICE)
S&P 500 Emini ES Futures: 1 tick or 0.25 = $12.50 dollars and there's more contract information @ CMEGroup
Light Crude Oil CL (WTI) Futures: 1 tick or 0.01 = $10.00 dollars and there's more contract information @ CMEGroup
Gold GC Futures: 1 tick or 0.10 = $10.00 dollars and there's more contract information @ CMEGroup
EuroFX 6E Futures: 1 tick or 0.0001 = $12.50 dollars and there's more contract information @ CMEGroup

Today's Trade Log & Price Action Commentary is archived @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/ftchat/forum/viewtopic.php?f=173&t=2706

All of my trades are posted real-time at the above link for today's archive chat log in the timestamp ##TheStrategyLab free chat room via the user name wrbtrader for anyone to do a real-time review (you must be a member of the chat room for a real-time review). Although the trades and price action analysis are posted by me and other users of WRB Analysis in real-time...this is not a signal calling chat room nor is this a live trading room that has a head trader telling you what to do. I'm the moderator (I keep the peace between members) and my own live trades are posted within 3.2 seconds on average after the trade confirmation in my broker trade execution platform via an auto script to minimize delays in posting of my trades. You can review today's price action trade journal about my trades (e.g. time, price entry, contract size, price exit, market analysis) as the trade traversed to its completion. In addition, sometimes I'll post real-time trading tips in the free ##TheStrategyLab chat room involving WRBs, WRB Hidden GAPs, Key Market Events (KME), WRB Zones, Reaction Highs/Lows, Contracting Volatility or Expanding Volatility...all key concepts from the WRB Analysis free study guide even though the free chat room is not design to be an education chat room because the education is only performed at the forums in the private threads.

Quote:
2017 has been the most difficult trading year since I've begun trading +25 years ago because successful trading involves more than just trade methods than any other trading year. This is a key concept many traders have difficulties in understanding. Some blame it on algorithms while I blame it on the inability to adapt, failure to backtest, failure to document trades (real-money or simulator) and underestimating how our environment influences our cognitive decision making while trading...all while trading in low volatility market conditions that statistically have the reputation for difficult trading.

Image ##TheStrategyLab Chat Room is free. The free chat room is not a signal calling trading room nor is it a live trading room with a head trader even though members of the chat room are posting their trades & market analysis in real-time. I do not mentor (never have) although I get many requests to do mentoring. There is education but only in members private threads at the forum involving members asking questions (help) about their own trading. Thus, the primary purpose of TheStrategyLab free chat room is for you to use as your trade journal so that you can use as valuable feedback about your own trading and for members to help each other...as in more eyes on the market. In addition, we highly recommend that you use the free chat room with a professional trade journal software like tradebench.com, edgewonk.com, tradervue.com, tradingdiarypro.com, stocktickr.com, journalsqrd.com, tradingdiary.pro, mxprofit.com or trademetria.com because they can provide you with the quantitative statistical analysis of your trading. You can then download your results and post them in your private thread at the forum.

Also, you can use TheStrategyLab free chat room to ask real-time WRB Analysis questions. Yet, please do not post your quantitative statistical analysis, brokerage statements in the free chat room. Instead, its highly recommended that you only post that particular information in your private thread for security reasons. Yet, if you want to post that type of information at another website, blog or chat room...that's your choice.

TheStrategyLab free chat room is on IRC via users request because the IRC servers are located in many different countries, software in many different languages, many different mobile apps, many different types of social media software can be used to log in along with IRC being easier to moderate via script codes when trouble makers, spammers and trolls show up. I'm the moderator of the free chat room via the user name wrbtrader. Thus, I keep the peace between members without hesitation in removing problematic traders so that members can peacefully post their market observations, trades, WRB Analysis commentary about the markets without being trolled or harassed.

TheStrategyLab free chat room is not for traders looking for someone to hold their hands and tell them when to buy or sell nor do we allow the free chat room to be used for mentoring because we do not offer a mentoring service. The purpose of TheStrategyLab is for you to post your real-time analysis or trades so that you can review as feedback for any trading day to provide valuable information about the results in your broker statements. If you join the free chat room and then you decide to not post any WRB Analysis about the price action or you decide to not post your trades or you decide to be silent (lurk without saying a word about today's markets)...you're not using the free chat room properly to help improve your trading.

In fact, we do not want silent (lurkers) traders to join the free chat room unless they are actively posting at the forum about their trading after the markets close. Access instructions for the free chat room @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewforum.php?f=164

Quote:
All of my real-time posted trades involves price action concepts from the WRB Analysis free study guide, Advance WRB Analysis Tutorial Chapters 4 - 12 and the Volatility Trading Report (VTR) trade signal strategies. Yet, I'm always backtesting new concepts of WRB Analysis, new trade entry rules, new trade management rules, new position size management rules before application in real money trades (small position size trades) to adapt to changed market conditions prior to large position size trades or sharing the new concepts with fee-base clients...living up to the name of my website. TheStrategyLab.

Also, posted below for you to review are direct links to information about my price action trade methodology and trading plan (there's a difference between the two) that enables me to identify key trading areas in the price action that represent changes in supply/demand and volatility along with being able to exploit these changes via WRB Analysis (wide range body/bar analysis). I'm primarily a day trader because it suits my personal lifestyle but I do occasionally swing trade and position trade. Simply, my trade method is applicable for position trading, swing trading and day trading.

Image Price Action Analysis via Advance WRB Analysis Tutorial Chapters @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/WRBAnalysisTutorials.htm and there's a free study guide of the WRB Analysis Tutorial Chapters 1, 2 and 3 @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=718

Analysis -----> Trade Signals

Image Trade Signal Strategies via Volatility Trading Report (VTR) @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/VolatilityTrading.htm and there's a free trade signal strategy @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewforum.php?f=89 so that you can freely test drive one of our price action trade strategies with support (answering your questions) prior to purchasing the Volatility Trading Report (VTR). All WRB Analysis Tutorial Chapters 1 - 12 are included in the purchase of the Volatility Trading Report (VTR).

Image Daily Trading Plan Routine @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=333&t=3556 contains brief information about trading plan, market context, brokers, trading time frames, position size management and other discussions.

-----------------------------

Market Context Summaries

The below summaries by Bloomberg, Briefing, Reuters and Yahoo! Finance helps me to do a quick review of the fundamentals, FED/ECB/BOE/IMF actions or any important global economic events (e.g. Eurozone, MarketWatch.com) that had an impact on today's price action in many trading instruments I monitor during the trading day. Simply, I'm a strong believer that key market events causes key changes in supply/demand and volatility resulting in trade opportunities (swing points and strong continuation price actions) that reach profit targets. Thus, I pay attention to these key market events, intermarket analysis (e.g. Forex EurUsd, EuroFX 6E futures, Gold GC futures, Light Crude Oil (WTI) CL & Brent Oil futures, Eurex DAX futures, Euronext FTSE100 futures, Emini ES futures, Emini RTY futures, Treasury ZB futures and U.S. Dollar Index futures) while using WRB Analysis from one trade to the next trade to give me the market context for price action trading before the appearance of my technical analysis trade signals. Therefore, I maintain these archives for easy review to allow me to understand what was happening on any given trading day in the past involving key market events to help better understand my trade decisions (day trading, swing trading, position trading)...something I can not get from my broker PnL statements alone. Further, most financial websites remove (delete) their archives after a few years to make room for new content. Therefore, I maintain my own archives of the news content so that I have it available for me when financial websites no longer archives their content.

Attachment:
113017-Key-Price-Action-Markets.png
113017-Key-Price-Action-Markets.png [ 1.09 MiB | Viewed 291 times ]

click on the above image to view today's price action of key markets

The Market at 04:20PM ET
Dow: +331.67… | Nasdaq: +49.58… | S&P: +21.51…
NASDAQ Vol: ---… Adv: 861… Dec: 1297…
NYSE Vol: 1.51 bln… Adv: 1767… Dec: 1213…

Moving the Market

Optimism ahead of Senate vote on tax reform; Senator John McCain (R-AZ) says he'll vote in favor of the bill

Top oil producers, including OPEC and non-OPEC nations, will extend supply cut agreement by nine months, as expected

Transports send Dow Jones Transportation Average to a new record high for the second day in a row

Tech shares bounce back following Wednesday's sell off

Sector Watch
Strong: Industrials, Energy, Technology
Weak: Consumer Discretionary, Materials, Utilities, Real Estate

04:20PM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] U.S. stocks jumped to new record highs on Thursday, fueled by increased optimism regarding the feasibility of a tax overhaul.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average and the S&P 500 both finished at all-time highs, adding 1.4% and 0.8%, respectively, but some afternoon selling left the indices a step below their best marks of the day. Meanwhile, the tech-heavy Nasdaq climbed 0.7%, reclaiming about half of its Wednesday decline.

Small caps underperformed, but still pushed the Russell 2000 (+0.1%) to a fresh record high.

The Senate will likely vote on its version of a tax reform bill either late Thursday night or early Friday morning. The chances of the bill passing seemingly increased after Senator John McCain (R-AZ) came out in favor of the piece of legislation, however, there are still a handful of GOP Senators sitting on the fence and defects from just three would block the bill's passage.

Financials were bullish following Mr. McCain's announcement, but weakened notably in the afternoon. Nonetheless, the S&P 500's financial sector finished with a solid gain of 0.6%, extending its week-to-date advance to 4.9%. In total, 11 of 11 groups finished Thursday in the green, with gains ranging from 0.1% to 1.6%.

Energy was the top-performing sector, adding 1.6%, after OPEC and non-OPEC nations, including Russia, agreed to extend their production cut agreement by another nine months, as expected. The deal, which will now expire at the end of 2018, seeks to reduce output by 1.8 million barrels per day.

Meanwhile, West Texas Intermediate crude futures finished flat at $57.31 per barrel, unable to add anything further to their November rally--which was largely fueled by the expectation that the OPEC/non-OPEC production cut agreement would be extended. WTI crude futures finished November with a monthly gain of 5.4%.

The industrial sector also moved solidly higher on Thursday, climbing 1.5%. Transports paced the industrial advance, evidenced by the Dow Jones Transportation Average, which climbed 2.0% to finish at a new all-time high for the second day in a row. The DJTA has added 6.8% so far this week.

On the corporate front, CVS Health (CVS 76.60, +3.20) jumped 4.4% following a Wall Street Journal report that the pharmacy retailer is close to reaching a long rumored deal to acquire Aetna (AET 180.18, +0.61) for a price somewhere between $200 and $205 per share. AET shares advanced 0.3%.

Kroger (KR 25.86, +1.48) finished with a gain of 6.1%--although it held a gain of more than 10.0% at the opening bell--after the supermarket chain reported better-than-expected earnings for the third quarter and reaffirmed its profit guidance for fiscal year 2018.

In the bond market, U.S. Treasuries moved lower in a curve-steepening trade, pushing the 2yr-10yr spread higher by one basis point. The yield on the benchmark 10-yr Treasury note jumped four basis points to 2.42%, while the 2-yr yield climbed three basis points to 1.79%.

Elsewhere, European equities held gains through much of Thursday's session, but a late bout of selling left the Euro Stoxx 50 lower by 0.4%. The UK's FTSE showed relative weakness for the second day in a row, finishing with a loss of 0.9%. For the week, the FTSE is down 1.1%.

Stock indices in the Asia-Pacific region settled Thursday mostly lower, but Japan's Nikkei managed to advance 0.6%.

Reviewing Thursday's economic data, which included October Personal Income, October Personal Spending, October PCE Prices, weekly Initial Claims, and the Chicago PMI for November:

Personal income climbed 0.4% in October (Briefing.com consensus +0.3%) following an unrevised increase of 0.4% in September. Meanwhile, personal spending rose 0.3% in October (Briefing.com consensus +0.3%), down from a revised increase of 0.9% in September (from 1.0%). The PCE Price Index increased 0.1% in October (Briefing.com consensus +0.1%), while the core PCE Price Index, which excludes food and energy, increased 0.2% (Briefing.com consensus +0.2%). Year-over-year, the core PCE Price Index is up 1.4%.
The key takeaway from the report is that it points to the prospect of improved consumer spending and the persistence of low inflation.
The latest weekly initial jobless claims count totaled 238,000, which is in line with the Briefing.com consensus. Today's tally was below the revised prior week count of 240,000 (from 239,000). As for continuing claims, they increased to 1.957 million from a revised count of 1.915 million (from 1.904 million).
The key takeaway from the report is the low initial claims reading, which underscores a reluctance on the part of employers to let workers go in a tight labor market.
Chicago PMI for November hit 63.9 (Briefing.com consensus 63.0), down from 66.2 in October.
The key takeaway from the report is that three-in-four firms responding to a special question said another hike in the fed funds rate will have no material impact on their business.

On Friday, investors will receive the ISM Manufacturing Index for November (Briefing.com consensus 58.3) and the Construction Spending Report for October (Briefing.com consensus +0.5%); both reports will be released at 10:00 ET. In addition, November auto and truck sales will be released throughout the day.

Nasdaq Composite +27.7% YTD
Dow Jones Industrial Average +22.8% YTD
S&P 500 +18.3% YTD
Russell 2000 +13.8% YTD

Dow: +331.67… | Nasdaq: +49.58… | S&P: +21.51…

NASDAQ Adv/Dec 861/1297. …NYSE Adv/Dec 1767/1213.

03:35PM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] Commodities end the day higher :

Overall, commodities, as measured by the Bloomberg Commodity Index, are currently up 1.18% at 86.44
Dollar index is currently down 0.13% at 93.04
Jan WTI Crude is up 0.02% on the day.
Futures settle $0.01 higher to $57.31/barrel.
In other energy:
EIA Natural gas inventory data showed a build of 34 bcf vs a draw of 18 bcf in the prior wee
Jan Natural Gas settled down $0.15 at $3.03/MMBtu
On the metals:
Feb Gold lost $5.50 to settle at $1276.60/oz, while Mar silver gained $0.01 to $16.47/oz
Mar Copper dropped $0.01 to $3.06/lb
Finally, agriculture:
Mar Corn settled unchanged at $3.56/bu.
Jan soy settled flat at $9.86/bu.
Mar wheat settled flat at $4.33/bu.

Dow: +74.51… | Nasdaq: +39.95… | S&P: +19.69…

NASDAQ Adv/Dec 1090/1357. …NYSE Adv/Dec 1719/1240.

02:55PM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] The Dow (+1.3%), the S&P 500 (+0.8%), and the Russell 2000 (+0.2%) are all on track to end today's session at fresh record highs.

Looking ahead, Friday's batch of economic data will feature the ISM Index for November (Briefing.com consensus 58.3) and the Construction Spending Report for October (Briefing.com consensus +0.5%); both reports will be released at 10:00 ET. In addition, November auto and truck sales will be released throughout the day.

On the earnings front, investors will receive quarterly results from Ulta Beauty (ULTA 224.19, +1.09), Five Below (FIVE 61.94, +0.69), and Zumiez (ZUMZ 21.65, +0.80) following today's closing bell. Big Lots (BIG 59.84, +1.21) will report on Friday morning.

Dow: +306.75… | Nasdaq: +48.78… | S&P: +21.61…

NASDAQ Adv/Dec 1225/1275. …NYSE Adv/Dec 1788/1170.

02:30PM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] The major U.S. indices have not changed much since the last update.

Retailers have cooled off today, evidenced by the relatively modest 0.3% increase in the SPDR S&P Retail ETF (XRT 44.08, +0.14), following back-to-back rallies on Tuesday and Wednesday, which were attributed to reports of a positive start to the holiday shopping season. The XRT is currently up 6.1% for the week.

Some retailers are still going strong, however, including L Brands (LB 56.62, +4.09)--the owner of labels like Victoria's Secret and Bath & Body Works. LB shares have climbed 7.7% in today's session, extending their week-to-date gain to 17.1%, despite reporting a 1.0% decline in November same store sales.

Dow: +323.37… | Nasdaq: +50.76… | S&P: +22.50…

NASDAQ Adv/Dec 1294/1231. …NYSE Adv/Dec 1794/1143.

01:55PM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] Stocks have slipped from their best marks of the day, but the major U.S. indices still hold solid gains. The S&P 500 is higher by 0.8%.

Nine sectors are trading in the green this afternoon--industrials (+1.4%), energy (+1.1%), financials (+1.0%), technology (+0.9%), telecom services (+0.8%), consumer staples (+0.8%), health care (+0.7%), materials (+0.6%), and consumer discretionary (+0.5%)--while two are trading in the red--utilities (-0.1%) and real estate (-0.2%).

In Washington, House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI) plans to pass a short-term funding bill to keep the government open for two weeks beyond the current December 8th deadline, according to CNN. If the bill passes in the House it would then go to the Senate, where it needs a 60-vote majority.

Dow: +299.27… | Nasdaq: +48.82… | S&P: +21.03…

NASDAQ Adv/Dec 1271/1251. …NYSE Adv/Dec 1773/1155.

01:30PM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] Despite being off their highs off the session, the major U.S. indices still show meaningful gains at this time on tax reform optimism.

A look inside the Dow Jones Industrial Average shows that Goldman Sachs (GS 250.15, +8.79), Intel (INTC 45.46, +1.21), & United Technologies (UTX 121.05, +2.89) are outperforming amid broad market strength.

Conversely, General Electric (GE 18.27, -0.21) is the worst-performing Dow component as shares selloff following a recent run from their multi-year lows.

On the heels of today's rally to fresh all-time highs, the DJIA is poised to end November with gains of 3.88%.

Dow: +334.42… | Nasdaq: +51.13… | S&P: +24.99…

NASDAQ Adv/Dec 1365/1185. …NYSE Adv/Dec 1878/1042.

01:05PM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] Stocks have soared to new all-time highs today as investors approach the Senate's vote on tax reform with increased optimism.

The Dow (+1.2%), the S&P 500 (+1.0%), and the Russell 2000 (+0.4%) have all hit new record intraday highs, while the tech-heavy Nasdaq (+0.9%) has reclaimed much of yesterday's drop--its worst one-day drop in over three months. Equities are currently trading at their best marks of the day.

Wall Street has been digesting a slew of headlines today, perhaps the most notable of which is Senator John McCain's (R-AZ) announcement that he will vote in favor of the Senate's version of a tax reform bill. The final vote is expected to take place overnight and, with Senator McCain's approval, it's looking more likely that the bill will have enough votes to pass.

However, there are still a handful of Republican Senators that have yet to voice their support for the bill, and the GOP can afford to lose just two votes.

Nonetheless, the heavily-weighted financial sector (+1.6%) has cheered the signs of tax reform progress, moving solidly higher for the third session in a row; the sector is now up 6.0% week to date. Dow component Goldman Sachs (GS 249.85, +8.50) is among the group's top performers with a gain of 3.5%.

Industrial shares within the S&P 500 are also trading solidly higher, climbing 1.7%, with transports showing particular strength. After finishing at a fresh all-time high on Wednesday, the Dow Jones Transportation Average has jumped another 2.6% in today's session, extending its week-to-date advance to 7.5%.

In general, today's rally has been broad with all 11 sectors moving higher and five of eleven holding gains in excess of 1.0%.

OPEC and non-OPEC nations agreed to extend their production cut agreement--which aims to reduce output by about 1.8 million barrels a day--by nine months, as expected. West Texas Intermediate crude futures held gains of more than 1.0% earlier, but currently trade lower by 0.4% at $57.07 per barrel.

The S&P 500's energy sector has held up well, however, sporting a gain of 1.2%.

In corporate news, shares of Kroger (KR 26.56, +2.18) are higher by 8.9%, hitting their best level in over five months, after the supermarket chain reported better-than-expected earnings for the third quarter this morning, in addition to reaffirming its profit guidance for fiscal year 2018.

U.S. Treasuries have sold off today, pushing yields higher across the curve; the benchmark 10-yr yield is higher by four basis points at 2.42%.

Elsewhere, European equities held gains through much of Thursday's session, but a late bout of selling left the Euro Stoxx 50 lower by 0.4%. The UK's FTSE was relatively weak for the second day in a row, finishing with a loss of 0.9%. For the week, the FTSE is down 1.1%.

Stock indices in the Asia-Pacific region settled Thursday mostly lower, with Japan's Nikkei (+0.6%) exhibiting relative strength.

Reviewing Thursday's economic data, which included October Personal Income, October Personal Spending, October PCE Prices, weekly Initial Claims, and the Chicago PMI for November:

Personal income climbed 0.4% in October (Briefing.com consensus +0.3%) following an unrevised increase of 0.4% in September. Meanwhile, personal spending rose 0.3% in October (Briefing.com consensus +0.3%), down from a revised increase of 0.9% in September (from 1.0%). The PCE Price Index increased 0.1% in October (Briefing.com consensus +0.1%), while the core PCE Price Index, which excludes food and energy, increased 0.2% (Briefing.com consensus +0.2%). Year-over-year, the core PCE Price Index is up 1.4%.
The key takeaway from the report is that it points to the prospect of improved consumer spending and the persistence of low inflation.
The latest weekly initial jobless claims count totaled 238,000, which is in line with the Briefing.com consensus. Today's tally was below the revised prior week count of 240,000 (from 239,000). As for continuing claims, they increased to 1.957 million from a revised count of 1.915 million (from 1.904 million).
The key takeaway from the report is the low initial claims reading, which underscores a reluctance on the part of employers to let workers go in a tight labor market.
Chicago PMI for November hit 63.9 (Briefing.com consensus 63.0), down from 66.2 in October.
The key takeaway from the report is that three-in-four firms responding to a special question said another hike in the fed funds rate will have no material impact on their business.

Dow: +341.26… | Nasdaq: +52.43… | S&P: +27.30…

NASDAQ Adv/Dec 1415/1139. …NYSE Adv/Dec 1972/953.

12:25PM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] Equities have advanced to new session highs as of late, pushing the Dow more than 1.0% above its unchanged mark. Meanwhile, the S&P 500 and the Nasdaq are up 0.9% and 0.8%, respectively.

The Dow Jones Transportation Average is trading comfortably ahead of the broader market this afternoon, up 2.0%, and on track for its third win in a row; the DJTA is up 6.8% week to date. American Airlines (AAL 51.03, +1.78) and Southwest Air (LUV 60.99, +2.11) are the average's top-performing components, adding more than 3.5% apiece.

Elsewhere, European equities held gains through much of Thursday's session, but a late bout of selling left the Euro Stoxx 50 lower by 0.4%. The UK's FTSE was relatively weak for the second day in a row, finishing with a loss of 0.9%. For the week, the FTSE is down 1.1%.

Dow: +258.50… | Nasdaq: +55.80… | S&P: +23.44…

NASDAQ Adv/Dec 1549/1119. …NYSE Adv/Dec 1970/917.

11:55AM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] The major U.S. indices have not changed since the last update.

Shares of Kroger (KR 26.81, +2.43) are higher by 9.8%, hitting their best level in over five months, after the supermarket chain reported better-than-expected earnings for the third quarter this morning, in addition to reaffirming its profit guidance for fiscal year 2018.

Elsewhere in the consumer staples space (+0.3%), Costco (COST 183.39, +5.86) is up 3.3% after reporting a 10.8% increase in comparable store sales for the month of November--up from a 7.5% rise last month. However, consumer staple heavyweight Wal-Mart (WMT 96.99, -0.57) is down 0.6%, keeping the sector's gain in check.

Meanwhile, the U.S. Dollar Index is down 0.3% at 92.94 after trading flat earlier. The greenback has dropped 0.5% against the euro (1.1903) and 0.7% against the pound (1.3506).

Dow: +196.10… | Nasdaq: +42.01… | S&P: +16.33…

NASDAQ Adv/Dec 1516/1184. …NYSE Adv/Dec 1865/1005.

11:30AM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] Stocks are trading near their session highs late this morning; the S&P 500 is still higher by 0.6%.

The heavily-weighted financial sector is soaring for the third session in a row, climbing 1.1% to extend its week-to-date advance to 5.5%. The group got off to a slow start this morning, but moved sharply higher following news that Senator John McCain (R-AZ) will vote in favor of the Senate's version of a tax reform bill.

Dow component Goldman Sachs (GS 247.77, +6.40) is pacing the financial rally with a gain of 2.7%.

In the bond market, U.S. Treasuries have sold off amid the equity rally, pushing yields higher across the curve. Both the 2-yr and 10-yr yields are trading higher by two basis points, hovering at 1.78% and 2.40%, respectively. A rise in interest rates is typically seen as a positive for financial shares.

Dow: +179.09… | Nasdaq: +42.75… | S&P: +16.32…

NASDAQ Adv/Dec 1645/1080. …NYSE Adv/Dec 1932/923.

11:00AM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] Equity indices are still trading in the green this morning, extending their opening gains modestly; the S&P 500 is up 0.6%.

The energy space (+1.0%) is the top-performing sector, although it has come off its best mark of the day amid a decrease in the price of crude oil; West Texas Intermediate crude futures are flat at $57.29 per barrel after holding a gain of more than 1.0% earlier this morning.

Investors are still awaiting a supply cut decision from OPEC and non-OPEC nations. The expectation is that the oil producers will extend their current supply cut agreement, which aims to reduce output by about 1.8 million barrels a day, by nine months--through the end of 2018.

In corporate news, the Wall Street Journal recently reported that CVS Health (CVS 75.31, +1.88) is close to reaching a long rumored deal to acquire Aetna (AET 180.30, +0.93) for a price of $200 to $205 per share. CVS is up 2.9%, while AET sports a gain of 0.9%.

Also of note, reports indicate that Senator John McCain (R-AZ) will support the Senate's version of a tax reform bill. The final vote is expected to take place overnight and, until recently, it was uncertain as to whether Mr. McCain would support the bill. The GOP holds a slim two-vote majority in the Senate.

Dow: +159.10… | Nasdaq: +36.90… | S&P: +14.85…

NASDAQ Adv/Dec 1622/1116. …NYSE Adv/Dec 1880/947.

10:30AM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] Commodities begin the day mixed:

Overall, commodities, as measured by the Bloomberg Commodity Index, are currently down 0.29% at 86.18
Dollar index is currently down 0.36% at 92.82
Jan WTI crude is down 0.21% on the day.
Futures are $0.12 lower to $57.18/barrel.
In other energy, Jan natural gas is down $0.11 at $3.07/MMBtu
Metals:
Feb gold gained $0.8 and trades at $1282.9/oz, while Mar silver lost $0.04 to $16.42/oz
Mar copper gained 0.02 to $3.09/lb
Finally, agriculture:
Mar corn is up $0.02 at $3.56/bu.
Jan soy is down $0.05 at $9.88/bu.
Mar wheat is up $0.02 at $4.37/bu.

10:00AM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] Equity indices continue to trade in the green, but have come off their early highs; the S&P 500 is up 0.4%.

There are headlines that today's OPEC talks have concluded with an agreement to extend the current supply cut deal by nine months, as expected, but investors are still awaiting an official confirmation. West Texas Intermediate crude futures haven't shifted much following the reports and currently trade higher by 0.7% at $57.68 per barrel.

Meanwhile, the S&P 500's energy sector trades at the top of the sector standings with a gain of 1.5%.

Also of note, the New York Times just reported that the White House is seeking to replace Secretary of State Rex Tillerson with current CIA director Mike Pompeo. The move is expected to take place within the next several weeks.

Dow: +121.41… | Nasdaq: +18.02… | S&P: +10.48…

NASDAQ Adv/Dec 1570/1173. …NYSE Adv/Dec 1830/906.

09:45AM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] The major U.S. indices are trading higher in the opening minutes of today's session, however, the tech-heavy Nasdaq (+0.3%) is struggling to keep pace with the S&P 500 (+0.5%) and the Dow (+0.5%)--both of which are hovering at fresh record highs.

10 of 11 sectors are trading in the green this morning, with financials (+0.6%), energy (+1.3%), and telecom services (+1.1%) showing relative strength. The top-weighted technology group, which dropped 2.6% on Wednesday amid a sector rotation trade, is currently trading a tick behind the broader market; the group is higher by 0.4%.

Just reported, Chicago PMI for November hit 63.9 (Briefing.com consensus 63.0), down from 66.2 in October.

Dow: +114.57… | Nasdaq: +23.66… | S&P: +10.98…

NASDAQ Adv/Dec 1649/1067. …NYSE Adv/Dec 1881/805.

09:10AM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: +8.80. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: +18.60.

Stocks are poised to open Thursday's session in the green as the S&P 500 futures currently trade nine points, or 0.3%, above fair value.

OPEC and several non-OPEC nations, including Russia, are meeting in Vienna today to discuss extending their current production cut agreement. The expectation is that the countries will agree to extend their deal, which is currently set to expire in March 2018, by another nine months. WTI crude futures are up 1.0% at $57.86 per barrel.

Meanwhile, investors will keep an eye on Washington, where the Senate has begun an official debate on tax reform. A final vote is expected to take place overnight.

Investors received several pieces of economic data this morning, including October Personal Income, October Personal Spending, October PCE Prices, and weekly Initial Claims:

Personal income climbed 0.4% in October (Briefing.com consensus +0.3%) following an unrevised increase of 0.4% in September. Meanwhile, personal spending rose 0.3% in October (Briefing.com consensus +0.3%), down from a revised increase of 0.9% in September (from 1.0%).
The PCE Price Index increased 0.1% in October (Briefing.com consensus +0.1%), while the core PCE Price Index, which excludes food and energy, increased 0.2% (Briefing.com consensus +0.2%). Year-over-year, the core PCE Price Index is up 1.4%.

Today's last economic report--the Chicago PMI for November (Briefing.com consensus 63.0)--will be released at 9:45 ET.

U.S. Treasuries had a muted response to the economic releases and have continued to maintain modest losses. The yield on the benchmark 10-yr Treasury note is currently up one basis point at 2.39%, extending its week-to-date gain to five basis points.

In corporate news, Kroger (KR 27.21, +2.83) is up 11.6% in pre-market trade after reporting better-than-expected earnings for the third quarter and reaffirming its profit guidance for fiscal year 2018. Conversely, Barnes & Noble (BKS 7.05, -0.75) is down 9.6% after missing both earnings and revenue estimates for its fiscal second quarter.

08:50AM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: +7.80. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: +12.40.

S&P 500 futures are trading eight points, or 0.3%, above fair value.

Equity indices in the Asia-Pacific region ended Thursday on a mostly lower note, taking a cue from yesterday's weakness in the Nasdaq. It is worth pointing out that there were more reports of companies cancelling yuan-denominated bond offerings with China Datang Corp being the latest company to withdraw plans for a CNY5 billion sale. China Info Daily speculated that coal prices in China may fall next year. The Bank of Korea raised its base rate 25 basis points to 1.50%, which made for the first hike in six years. Governor Lee Ju-yeol said there are no plans for more hikes and that interest rate policy is based on mid-term inflation.

In economic data:
China's November Manufacturing PMI 51.8 (expected 51.4; last 51.6) and November non-Manufacturing PMI 54.8 (last 54.3)
Japan's October Industrial Production +0.5% month-over-month (expected 1.9%; last -1.0%). October Housing Starts -4.8% year-over-year (consensus -3.1%; last -2.9%). October Construction Orders +6.7% year-over-year (last -11.6%)
South Korea's October Industrial Production -1.1% month-over-month (expected 0.2%; last 0.2%); -5.9% year-over-year (consensus -1.8%; last 8.4%)
Australia's October Building Approvals +0.9% month-over-month (expected -1.8%; last 0.6%). October Private Sector Credit +0.4% month-over-month, as expected (last 0.3%)
New Zealand's October Building Consents -9.6% month-over-month (last -2.5%). November ANZ Business Confidence -39.3 (last -10.1)
Hong Kong's October Retail Sales +3.9% year-over-year (consensus 6.2%; last 5.6%)

---Equity Markets---

Japan's Nikkei climbed 0.6%. Sony Financial Holdings, Shinsei Bank, Aozora Bank, Credit Saison, Familymart, Toho, J Front Retailing, Nomura, Fast Retailing, Dentsu, Kikkoman, and Asahi Group Holdings posted gains between 2.2% and 5.3%.
Hong Kong's Hang Seng lost 1.5%. Apple supplier AAC Technologies was the weakest performer, falling 6.2%. Financials like Ping An Insurance, AIA Group, China Life Insurance, ICBC, and Link Reit posted losses between 1.0% and 3.3%.
China's Shanghai Composite lost 0.6%. Tianjin Realty Development, Inner Mongolia Eerduosi Resources, Yunnan Bowin Technology Industry, China Jushi, Gemdale, and Tongwei lost between 3.6% and 8.1%.
India's Sensex fell 1.4% amid broad weakness. Financials like SBI, AXIS Bank, and ICICI Bank posted losses between 2.3% and 2.5% while Reliance Industries, Tata Motors, Wipro, Mahindra&Mahindra, and Tata Consultancy surrendered between 0.9% and 2.4%.

Major European indices trade on a mostly higher note with Italy's MIB (+0.8%) showing relative strength. European Central Bank member Jens Weidmann once again criticized the ECB's asset purchase program while Swiss National Bank Vice President Fritz Zurbruegg commented on the Swiss franc, saying the currency remains highly valued.

In economic data:
Eurozone November CPI +1.5% year-over-year (consensus 1.6%; last 1.4%) and core CPI +0.9% year-over-year (consensus 1.0%; last 0.9%)
UK's November Nationwide HPI +0.1% month-over-month (expected 0.2%; last 0.2%); +2.5% year-over-year (consensus 2.7%; last 2.5%)
Germany's November Unemployment Change -18,000 (expected -10,000; last -12,000). Unemployment Rate held at 5.6%, as expected
France's October PPI +0.2% month-over-month (last 0.5%) and November CPI +0.1% month-over-month, as expected (last 0.1%)
Spain's Q3 GDP +0.8% quarter-over-quarter, as expected (last 0.8%); +3.1% year-over-year, as expected (last 3.1%)
Italy's November CPI -0.2% month-over-month, as expected (last -0.2%); +0.9% year-over-year (consensus 1.1%; last 1.0%). October PPI +0.3% month-over-month (last 0.1%); +2.0% year-over-year (last 1.6%). October Unemployment Rate 11.1%, as expected
Swiss October Retail Sales -3.0% year-over-year (expected 0.3%; last 0.5%) and November KOF Leading Indicators 110.3 (expected 109.2; last 109.8). Q3 GDP +0.6% quarter-over-quarter, as expected (last 0.4%); +1.2% year-over-year (consensus 0.9%; last 0.5%)

---Equity Markets---

UK's FTSE is lower by 0.1% with consumer names among the laggards. Persimmon, Paddy Power, Associated British Foods, Unilever, Dixons Carphone, Kingfisher, and Sainsbury display losses between 1.2% and 3.0%.
France's CAC trades up 0.4% with Peugeot among the leaders. The stock has climbed 1.4% while financials like Credit Agricole, AXA, and BNP Paribas hold gains between 0.4% and 1.6%.
Germany's DAX is higher by 0.5%. Continental, BASF, Commerzbank, Volkswagen, BMW, and Siemens are among the leaders, sporting gains between 0.5% and 2.0%.
Italy's MIB has climbed 0.8% with bank stocks like UBI Banca, Banco Bpm, Bper Banca, Mediobanca, and Intesa Sanpaolo holding gains between 1.0% and 4.3%.

08:35AM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: +7.80. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: +13.40.

S&P 500 futures are trading eight points, or 0.3%, above fair value.

Just in, personal income climbed 0.4% in October (Briefing.com consensus +0.3%) following an unrevised increase of 0.4% in September. Meanwhile, personal spending rose 0.3% in October (Briefing.com consensus +0.3%), down from a revised increase of 0.9% in September (from 1.0%).

The PCE Price Index increased 0.1% in October (Briefing.com consensus +0.1%), while the core PCE Price Index, which excludes food and energy, increased 0.2% (Briefing.com consensus +0.2%). Year-over-year, the core PCE Price Index is up 1.4%.

Separately, the latest weekly initial jobless claims count totaled 238,000, which is in line with the Briefing.com consensus. Today's tally was below the revised prior week count of 240,000 (from 239,000). As for continuing claims, they increased to 1.957 million from a revised count of 1.915 million (from 1.904 million).

08:05AM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: +7.50. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: +13.60.

U.S. equities are on track for a modestly higher start this morning following yesterday's mixed performance, which featured the Nasdaq's biggest one-day drop in more than three months (-1.3%), a new record close for the Dow Jones Industrial Average (+0.4%), and a flat finish for the S&P 500 (unch).

Nasdaq futures, Dow futures, and S&P 500 futures currently trade between 0.3% and 0.4% above fair value.

Elsewhere, stock indices in the Asia-Pacific region settled Thursday mostly lower, with Japan's Nikkei (+0.6%) exhibiting relative strength. Conversely, European equities trade mostly higher--pushing the Euro Stoxx 50 up 0.3%--but the UK's FTSE (-0.1%) is underperforming for the second day in a row.

On Wednesday evening, the U.S. Senate voted 52-48, along party lines, to begin debate on tax reform. The final vote will likely take place sometime overnight, and it's still unclear if the bill has enough Republican support to pass. The GOP can only afford to lose two votes--assuming no Democrats vote in favor of the bill.

OPEC and several non-OPEC nations, including Russia, are meeting in Vienna today to discuss extending their current production cut agreement. Many analysts believe that the countries will agree to extend the agreement, which is currently set to expire in March 2018, by another nine months. WTI crude futures are up 0.8% at $57.75 per barrel.

Investors will receive several economic reports today, including October Personal Income (Briefing.com consensus +0.3%), Personal Spending (Briefing.com consensus +0.3%), and PCE Prices (Briefing.com consensus +0.1%)--the Fed's preferred gauge of inflation.

The three aforementioned pieces of data will be released, alongside weekly Initial Claims (Briefing.com consensus 238K), at 8:30 ET, and will be followed by the release of the Chicago PMI for November (Briefing.com consensus 63.0) at 9:45 ET.

U.S. Treasuries are trading modestly lower this morning, sending yields higher across the curve. The yield on the benchmark 10-yr Treasury note is up one basis point at 2.39%, while the 2-yr yield also trades higher by one basis point, hovering at 1.77%.

In U.S. corporate news:

Kroger (KR 25.48, +1.10): +4.5% after reporting better-than-expected earnings and reaffirming its profit guidance for 2018.
Gap (GPS 31.59, -0.91): -2.8% after GPS shares were downgraded to 'Sell' from 'Neutral' at Citigroup.
Juniper Networks (JNPR 27.10, -2.50): -8.5% after rising as much as 25.0% last night on reports of takeover interest from Nokia (NOK 4.97, -0.05), which later denied that it's weighing an approach.

Reviewing overnight developments:

Equity indices in the Asia-Pacific region ended Thursday on a mostly lower note, taking a cue from yesterday's weakness in the Nasdaq. Japan's Nikkei +0.6%, Hong Kong's Hang Seng -1.5%, China's Shanghai Composite -0.6%, India's Sensex -1.4%.
In economic data:
China's November Manufacturing PMI 51.8 (expected 51.4; last 51.6) and November non-Manufacturing PMI 54.8 (last 54.3)
Japan's October Industrial Production +0.5% month-over-month (expected 1.9%; last -1.0%). October Housing Starts -4.8% year-over-year (consensus -3.1%; last -2.9%). October Construction Orders +6.7% year-over-year (last -11.6%)
South Korea's October Industrial Production -1.1% month-over-month (expected 0.2%; last 0.2%); -5.9% year-over-year (consensus -1.8%; last 8.4%)
Australia's October Building Approvals +0.9% month-over-month (expected -1.8%; last 0.6%). October Private Sector Credit +0.4% month-over-month, as expected (last 0.3%)
New Zealand's October Building Consents -9.6% month-over-month (last -2.5%). November ANZ Business Confidence -39.3 (last -10.1)
Hong Kong's October Retail Sales +3.9% year-over-year (consensus 6.2%; last 5.6%)
In news:
There were more reports of companies cancelling yuan-denominated bond offerings with China Datang Corp being the latest company to withdraw plans for a CNY5 billion sale.
China Info Daily speculated that coal prices in China may fall next year.
The Bank of Korea raised its base rate 25 basis points to 1.50%, which made for the first hike in six years. Governor Lee Ju-yeol said there are no plans for more hikes and that interest rate policy is based on mid-term inflation.

Major European indices trade on a mostly higher note with Italy's MIB (+0.7%) showing relative strength. UK's FTSE -0.1%, France's CAC +0.2%, Germany's DAX +0.5%.
In economic data:
Eurozone November CPI +1.5% year-over-year (consensus 1.6%; last 1.4%) and core CPI +0.9% year-over-year (consensus 1.0%; last 0.9%)
UK's November Nationwide HPI +0.1% month-over-month (expected 0.2%; last 0.2%); +2.5% year-over-year (consensus 2.7%; last 2.5%)
Germany's November Unemployment Change -18,000 (expected -10,000; last -12,000). Unemployment Rate held at 5.6%, as expected
France's October PPI +0.2% month-over-month (last 0.5%) and November CPI +0.1% month-over-month, as expected (last 0.1%)
Spain's Q3 GDP +0.8% quarter-over-quarter, as expected (last 0.8%); +3.1% year-over-year, as expected (last 3.1%)
Italy's November CPI -0.2% month-over-month, as expected (last -0.2%); +0.9% year-over-year (consensus 1.1%; last 1.0%). October PPI +0.3% month-over-month (last 0.1%); +2.0% year-over-year (last 1.6%). October Unemployment Rate 11.1%, as expected
Swiss October Retail Sales -3.0% year-over-year (expected 0.3%; last 0.5%) and November KOF Leading Indicators 110.3 (expected 109.2; last 109.8). Q3 GDP +0.6% quarter-over-quarter, as expected (last 0.4%); +1.2% year-over-year (consensus 0.9%; last 0.5%)
In news:
European Central Bank member Jens Weidmann once again criticized the ECB's asset purchase program while Swiss National Bank Vice President Fritz Zurbruegg commented on the Swiss franc, saying the currency remains highly valued.

06:09AM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: +7.30. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: +8.60.

[BRIEFING.COM] Nikkei...22725...+127.80...+0.60%

Hang Seng...29177...-446.50...-1.50%

[BRIEFING.COM] FTSE...7408.39...+14.80...+0.20%

DAX...13164.36...+102.50...+0.80%

04:25PM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] Stocks had a mixed outing on Wednesday as heavy losses in technology shares roughly balanced gains in financials and most other areas.

The S&P 500 (unch) finished a tick below its flat line, while the Dow Jones Industrial Average (+0.4%) and the Russell 2000 (+0.4%) both advanced to new record highs.

Conversely, the tech-heavy Nasdaq retreated from its record mark, dropping 1.3%, with its five largest components by market cap--Apple (AAPL 169.48, -3.59), Microsoft (MSFT 83.34, -1.54), Amazon (AMZN 1161.27, -32.33), Facebook (FB 175.13, -7.29), and Alphabet (GOOG 1021.66, -25.75)--losing between 1.8% and 4.0%.

Chipmakers also weighed heavily on the Nasdaq, sending the PHLX Semiconductor Index (-4.4%) to a fresh November low.

Wednesday's technology sell off wasn't fueled by a particular catalyst, rather, it was the result of investors dialing back their technology holdings following an impressive year-to-date run. Even with today's decline of 2.6%, the S&P 500's technology sector remains comfortably atop the 2017 sector standings with a year-to-date gain of 35.7%.

For comparison, the S&P 500 has climbed 17.3% year to date and the second-best performing group--health care--is up 20.0%.

Most sectors benefited from increased buying on Wednesday--especially the financials (+1.8%) and telecom services (+2.7%) groups--as investors looked to reallocate their former technology funds. Being second only to technology in terms of weight, the financial sector helped keep the S&P 500's loss in check throughout the session.

Within the financial group, heavyweights like JPMorgan Chase (JPM 103.73, +2.37), Bank of America (BAC 28.28, +0.64), Wells Fargo (WFC 56.68, +1.11), and Citigroup (C 75.04, +1.34) finished with gains between 1.8% and 2.3%.

Meanwhile, industrial shares also outperformed on Wednesday, especially transports--which sent the Dow Jones Transportation Average (+3.3%) to a new all-time high.

In Washington, Fed Chair Janet Yellen gave her semiannual testimony before the Joint Economic Committee, but the event had little to no impact on the equity market. Ms. Yellen released her prepared remarks prior to her appearance, reiterating her view that the lull in inflation is due to transitory factors.

U.S. Treasuries sold off in a curve-steepening trade, widening the 2yr-10yr spread to 62 basis points. The yield on the benchmark 10-yr Treasury note climbed four basis points to 2.38%, while the 2-yr yield jumped one basis point to 1.76%.

Elsewhere, the major European bourses finished Wednesday's session mixed; Germany's DAX (unch) and France's CAC (+0.1%) closed with slim gains, while the UK's FTSE dropped 0.9%. UK equities tumbled amid an increase in the pound relative to the U.S. dollar (1.3411, +0.0066, +0.5%).

Stock indices in the Asia-Pacific region closed little changed, with Japan's Nikkei (+0.5%) showing relative strength.

Reviewing Wednesday's batch of economic data, which included the second estimate of third quarter GDP, October Pending Home Sales, the Fed's Beige Book for November, and the weekly MBA Mortgage Applications Index:

The second estimate of third quarter GDP pointed to an expansion of 3.3% (Briefing.com consensus +3.2%), up from 3.0% in the initial reading. Meanwhile, the Q3 GDP Deflator was revised to +2.1% (Briefing.com consensus +2.2%) from +2.2%.
The key takeaway from the report is that economic output grew at its strongest pace since the first quarter of 2015, driven by a pickup in both consumer and business spending -- and despite the disruptions created by the hurricanes.
Pending Home Sales for October rose 3.5% (Briefing.com consensus +0.6%). Today's reading follows a revised 0.4% decrease in September (from 0.0%).
The Fed's Beige Book for November showed that economic activity continued to increase at a modest to moderate pace across the 12 Federal Reserve Districts. In addition, most Districts reported a modest to moderate increase in employment, wages, and selling prices. The outlook for holiday sales was reported to be generally optimistic.
The weekly MBA Mortgage Applications Index decreased 3.1% to follow last week's 0.1% uptick.

On Thursday, investors will receive October Personal Income (Briefing.com consensus +0.3%), October Personal Spending (Briefing.com consensus +0.3%), October PCE Prices (Briefing.com consensus +0.1%), and weekly Initial Claims (Briefing.com consensus 238K) at 8:30 ET, followed by the Chicago PMI for November (Briefing.com consensus 63.0) at 9:45 ET.

Nasdaq Composite +26.8% YTD
Dow Jones Industrial Average +21.1% YTD
S&P 500 +17.3% YTD
Russell 2000 +13.6% YTD

Dow: +103.97… | Nasdaq: -87.97… | S&P: -0.97…

NASDAQ Adv/Dec 1116/715. …NYSE Adv/Dec 1497/1489.

Special thanks to Bloomberg, Briefing, Reuters and Yahoo! Finance for their market summaries. Also, thank you for the review of TheStrategyLab performance record...hopefully the links and data will be useful for you. gm

Image Price Action Trading @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/price-action-trading.htm

Image Trade Strategies via Volatility Analysis @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/VolatilityTrading.htm

Image Review of TheStrategyLab @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=3167

Image TheStrategyLab Review @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/thestrategylab-reviews.htm

Disclaimer: Today's trading performance is not an indication of my future performance and not an indication of the future performance for any trader that decides to learn/apply WRB Analysis. The risk of loss can be substantial. Therefore, you must carefully consider if trading is suitable for you within the context of your financial condition. TheStrategyLab.com is an education and research site. The resources on this site are provided for informational purposes only and should not be used to replace professional educational and professional research because we are retail traders only. TheStrategyLab.com does not accept liability for your use of the website and its resources.

We make no guarantees of success and your level of success is dependent upon other factors including your skill as a trader, knowledge, financial condition, market conditions and other factors. Trading is stressful and you should always consult a doctor in all matters relating to physical and mental health of you and your family because trading can impact beyond your financial condition regardless if you're a profitable or losing trader. Also, you can read our full disclaimer statement @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/Disclaimer.htm

Best Regards,
M.A. Perry
Online user name wrbtrader (more info about me) @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/wrbtrader.htm
TheStrategyLab Price Action Trading
Trader and Founder of WRB Analysis (wide range body/bar analysis)
Image@ http://twitter.com/wrbtrader Image@ http://stocktwits.com/wrbtrader

http://www.thestrategylab.com
Phone: +1 708 572-4885
TheStrategyLab Business Hours: 8am - 5pm est (Mon - Fri)
Skype Messenger: kebec2002
wrbanalysis@gmail.com