TheStrategyLab.com Price Action Trading Support Forum

Forum for price action traders that want to learn WRB Analysis basic tutorial chapters 1, 2 and 3 prior to purchasing our advance trade methods. Hashtags: #wrbanalysis #wrbzone #wrbhiddengap #priceaction #trading
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:56 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: November 15th Wednesday Trade Results - Profits $3037.50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:24 pm 
Site Admin

Trade Results of M.A. Perry
Trader and Founder of WRB Analysis (wide range body/bar analysis)
TheStrategyLab Price Action Trading (no technical indicators)
wrbtrader (more info about me): http://www.thestrategylab.com/wrbtrader.htm
Free Chat Room: http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewforum.php?f=164
Archive Real-Time Chat Logs (timestamp, entries/exits, position size): http://www.thestrategylab.com/ftchat/forum/viewforum.php?f=20
Accolades (Testimonials): http://www.thestrategylab.com/Accolades.htm
TheStrategyLab Reviews: http://www.thestrategylab.com/thestrategylab-reviews.htm
Price Action Trading: http://www.thestrategylab.com/price-action-trading.htm
TheStrategyLab Business Hours: 8am - 5pm est (Mon - Fri)
Telephone: +1 708 572-4885
wrbanalysis@gmail.com (24/7)
Stocktwits @ http://stocktwits.com/wrbtrader (24/7)
Twitter @ http://twitter.com/wrbtrader (24/7)

Attachment:
111517-wrbtrader-Price-Action-Trading-PnL-Blotter-Profit+3037.50.png
111517-wrbtrader-Price-Action-Trading-PnL-Blotter-Profit+3037.50.png [ 96.37 KiB | Viewed 308 times ]

click on the above image to view today's performance verification

Price Action Trade Performance for Today: Emini RTY ($RTY_F) futures @ $0.00 dollars or +0.00 points, Emini ES ($ES_F) futures @ $3037.50 dollars or +60.75 points, Light Crude Oil CL ($CL_F) futures @ $0.00 dollars or +0.00 points, Gold GC ($GC_F) futures @ $0.00 dollars or +0.00 points and EuroFX 6E ($6E_F) futures @ $0.00 dollars or +0.0000 ticks. Total Profit @ $3037.50 dollars

Russell 2000 Emini RTY Futures: 1 tick or 0.10 = $5.00 dollars and there's more contract information @ CMEGroup (formerly as TF @ The ICE)
S&P 500 Emini ES Futures: 1 tick or 0.25 = $12.50 dollars and there's more contract information @ CMEGroup
Light Crude Oil CL (WTI) Futures: 1 tick or 0.01 = $10.00 dollars and there's more contract information @ CMEGroup
Gold GC Futures: 1 tick or 0.10 = $10.00 dollars and there's more contract information @ CMEGroup
EuroFX 6E Futures: 1 tick or 0.0001 = $12.50 dollars and there's more contract information @ CMEGroup

Today's Trade Log is archived @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/ftchat/forum/viewtopic.php?f=173&t=2695

All of my trades are posted real-time at the above link for today's archive chat log in the timestamp ##TheStrategyLab free chat room via the user name wrbtrader for anyone to do a real-time review (you must be a member of the chat room for a real-time review). Although the trades are posted by me and other users of WRB Analysis in real-time...this is not a signal calling chat room nor is this a live trading room that has a head trader telling you what to do. I'm the moderator (I keep the peace between members) and my own live trades are posted within 3.2 seconds on average after the trade confirmation in my broker trade execution platform via an auto script to minimize delays in posting of my trades. You can review today's price action trade journal about my trades (e.g. time, price entry, contract size, price exit, market analysis) as the trade traversed to its completion. In addition, sometimes I'll post real-time trading tips in the free ##TheStrategyLab chat room involving WRBs, WRB Hidden GAPs, Key Market Events (KME), WRB Zones, Reaction Highs/Lows, Contracting Volatility or Expanding Volatility...all key concepts from the WRB Analysis free study guide even though the free chat room is not design to be an education chat room because the education is only performed at the forums in the private threads.

Quote:
2017 has been the most difficult trading year since I've begun trading +25 years ago because successful trading involves more than just trade methods than any other trading year. This is a key concept many traders have difficulties in understanding. Some blame it on algorithms while I blame it on the inability to adapt, failure to backtest, failure to document trades (real-money or simulator) and underestimating how our environment influences our cognitive decision making while trading...all while trading in low volatility market conditions that statistically have the reputation for difficult trading.

Image ##TheStrategyLab Chat Room is free. The free chat room is not a signal calling trading room nor is it a live trading room with a head trader even though members of the chat room are posting their trades & market analysis in real-time. I do not mentor (never have) although I get many requests to do mentoring. There is education but only in members private threads at the forum involving members asking questions (help) about their own trading. Thus, the primary purpose of TheStrategyLab free chat room is for you to use as your trade journal so that you can use as valuable feedback about your own trading and for members to help each other...as in more eyes on the market. In addition, we highly recommend that you use the free chat room with a professional trade journal software like tradebench.com, edgewonk.com, tradervue.com, tradingdiarypro.com, stocktickr.com, journalsqrd.com, tradingdiary.pro, mxprofit.com or trademetria.com because they can provide you with the quantitative statistical analysis of your trading. You can then download your results and post them in your private thread at the forum.

Also, you can use TheStrategyLab free chat room to ask real-time WRB Analysis questions. Yet, please do not post your quantitative statistical analysis, brokerage statements in the free chat room. Instead, its highly recommended that you only post that particular information in your private thread for security reasons. Yet, if you want to post that type of information at another website, blog or chat room...that's your choice.

TheStrategyLab free chat room is on IRC via users request because the IRC servers are located in many different countries, software in many different languages, many different mobile apps, many different types of social media software can be used to log in along with IRC being easier to moderate via script codes when trouble makers, spammers and trolls show up. I'm the moderator of the free chat room via the user name wrbtrader. Thus, I keep the peace between members without hesitation in removing problematic traders so that members can peacefully post their market observations, trades, WRB Analysis commentary about the markets without being trolled or harassed.

TheStrategyLab free chat room is not for traders looking for someone to hold their hands and tell them when to buy or sell nor do we allow the free chat room to be used for mentoring because we do not offer a mentoring service. The purpose of TheStrategyLab is for you to post your real-time analysis or trades so that you can review as feedback for any trading day to provide valuable information about the results in your broker statements. If you join the free chat room and then you decide to not post any WRB Analysis about the price action or you decide to not post your trades or you decide to be silent (lurk without saying a word about today's markets)...you're not using the free chat room properly to help improve your trading.

In fact, we do not want silent (lurkers) traders to join the free chat room unless they are actively posting at the forum about their trading after the markets close. Access instructions for the free chat room @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewforum.php?f=164

Quote:
All of my real-time posted trades involves price action concepts from the WRB Analysis free study guide, Advance WRB Analysis Tutorial Chapters 4 - 12 and the Volatility Trading Report (VTR) trade signal strategies. Yet, I'm always backtesting new concepts of WRB Analysis, new trade entry rules, new trade management rules, new position size management rules before application in real money trades (small position size trades) to adapt to changed market conditions prior to large position size trades or sharing the new concepts with fee-base clients...living up to the name of my website. TheStrategyLab.

Also, posted below for you to review are direct links to information about my price action trade methodology and trading plan (there's a difference between the two) that enables me to identify key trading areas in the price action that represent changes in supply/demand and volatility along with being able to exploit these changes via WRB Analysis (wide range body/bar analysis). I'm primarily a day trader because it suits my personal lifestyle but I do occasionally swing trade and position trade. Simply, my trade method is applicable for position trading, swing trading and day trading.

Image Price Action Analysis via Advance WRB Analysis Tutorial Chapters @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/WRBAnalysisTutorials.htm and there's a free study guide of the WRB Analysis Tutorial Chapters 1, 2 and 3 @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=718

Analysis -----> Trade Signals

Image Trade Signal Strategies via Volatility Trading Report (VTR) @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/VolatilityTrading.htm and there's a free trade signal strategy @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewforum.php?f=89 so that you can freely test drive one of our price action trade strategies with support (answering your questions) prior to purchasing the Volatility Trading Report (VTR). All WRB Analysis Tutorial Chapters 1 - 12 are included in the purchase of the Volatility Trading Report (VTR).

Image Daily Trading Plan Routine @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=333&t=3556 contains brief information about trading plan, market context, brokers, trading time frames, position size management and other discussions.

-----------------------------

Market Context Summaries

The below summaries by Bloomberg, Briefing, Reuters and Yahoo! Finance helps me to do a quick review of the fundamentals, FED/ECB/BOE/IMF actions or any important global economic events (e.g. Eurozone, MarketWatch.com) that had an impact on today's price action in many trading instruments I monitor during the trading day. Simply, I'm a strong believer that key market events causes key changes in supply/demand and volatility resulting in trade opportunities (swing points and strong continuation price actions) that reach profit targets. Thus, I pay attention to these key market events, intermarket analysis (e.g. Forex EurUsd, EuroFX 6E futures, Gold GC futures, Light Crude Oil (WTI) CL & Brent Oil futures, Eurex DAX futures, Euronext FTSE100 futures, Emini ES futures, Emini RTY futures, Treasury ZB futures and U.S. Dollar Index futures) while using WRB Analysis from one trade to the next trade to give me the market context for price action trading before the appearance of my technical analysis trade signals. Therefore, I maintain these archives for easy review to allow me to understand what was happening on any given trading day in the past involving key market events to help better understand my trade decisions (day trading, swing trading, position trading)...something I can not get from my broker PnL statements alone. Further, most financial websites remove (delete) their archives after a few years to make room for new content. Therefore, I maintain my own archives of the news content so that I have it available for me when financial websites no longer archives their content.

Attachment:
111517-Key-Price-Action-Markets.png
111517-Key-Price-Action-Markets.png [ 870.97 KiB | Viewed 261 times ]

click on the above image to view today's price action of key markets

The Market at 04:30PM ET
Dow: -138.19… | Nasdaq: -31.66… | S&P: -14.25…
NASDAQ Vol: 1.9 bln… Adv: 1138… Dec: 1511…
NYSE Vol: 850.0 mln… Adv: 1064… Dec: 1860…

Moving the Market

Tax overhaul questions linger after Senate announces it will attempt to repeal the Affordable Care Act's individual mandate through its tax reform bill

Financials overcome early weakness, keep broader market's loss in check

Sector Watch
Strong: Financials, Health Care, Telecom Services
Weak: Energy, Technology, Consumer Staples, Utilities, Real Estate

04:30PM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] Stocks slid for the fourth time in five sessions on Wednesday as investors continued to weigh the prospect of tax reform.

The Dow and the S&P 500 lost 0.6% apiece, while the Nasdaq finished lower by 0.5%. Losses were more substantial at the opening bell, but a relatively positive performance from the heavily-weighted financial sector (+0.2%) proved useful in defusing the bearish sentiment. A late bout of selling pulled the major averages from their best marks of the day.

Senate Republicans announced on Tuesday evening that they've added a provision to their tax reform bill that would repeal the Affordable Care Act's individual mandate, which requires all Americans to have health insurance. The individual mandate is a hotly debated topic among lawmakers and an attempt to repeal it may face resistance--potentially delaying the GOP's tax overhaul effort.

Uncertainty surrounding tax reform has been a stumbling block for the market as of late, although it's tough to gauge the true level of concern among investors, who may just see the pause as an opportunity to cash in on recently minted record highs.

Energy shares extended weekly losses on Wednesday as the price of crude oil continued retreating from the two-year high it touched last week; West Texas Intermediate crude futures slid 0.7% to $55.29 per barrel, while the S&P 500's energy sector lost 1.2%. The energy group now trades lower by 3.2% for the week.

On a related note, the Energy Information Administration reported that U.S. crude stockpiles unexpectedly rose by 1.9 million barrels last week.

The top-weighted technology sector (-0.9%) also underperformed on Wednesday, as did the consumer staples (-1.1%), utilities (-1.0%), and real estate (-0.8%) groups. Within the tech space, Apple (AAPL 169.08, -2.26) showed particular weakness, finishing lower by 1.3%. The tech giant has now settled in the red for five sessions in a row.

In earnings news, Target (TGT 54.16, -5.93) tumbled 9.9% after issuing a disappointing earnings forecast for the holiday season.

U.S. Treasuries rallied in a curve-flattening trade, reducing the 2yr-10yr spread to 65 basis points--its lowest level since 2007. The yield on the benchmark 10-yr Treasury note dropped five basis points to 2.33%, while the 2-yr yield finished flat at 1.68%.

Elsewhere, stock indices in both Europe and the Asia-Pacific region settled the midweek session broadly lower, with Japan's Nikkei (-1.6%) showing notable weakness.

Reviewing Wednesday's economic data, which included the Consumer Price Index for October, Retail Sales for October, September Business Inventories, November Empire Manufacturing, and the weekly MBA Mortgage Applications Index:

Total CPI increased 0.1% (Briefing.com consensus +0.1%) in October while core CPI, which excludes food and energy, rose 0.2% (Briefing.com consensus +0.2%). On a year-over-year basis, total CPI and core CPI are up 2.0% and 1.8%, respectively.
The key takeaway from the report is that inflation pressures are still not acute, yet they are likely not weak enough to persuade the Federal Reserve from raising the fed funds rate again at its December meeting.
October retail sales increased 0.2% (Briefing.com consensus +0.1%). The prior month's increase was revised to 1.9% from 1.6%. Excluding autos, retail sales increased 0.1% in October while the Briefing.com consensus expected an increase of 0.2%. The prior month's increase was revised to 1.2% from 1.0%.
The key takeaway from the report is that it isn't as soft as it appears at first blush, as there was an unwinding of some of the hurricane-related sales strength that led to the remarkably strong sales activity in September.
Business Inventories were unchanged (0.0%) in September, as expected. The August reading was revised to 0.6% from 0.7%.
The key takeaway from the report is that sales growth is outpacing inventory growth, which is a step toward regaining some pricing power.
The Empire Manufacturing Survey for November declined to 19.4 from the prior month's reading of 30.2. The Briefing.com consensus estimate was pegged at 26.0.
The weekly MBA Mortgage Applications Index increased 3.1%.

On Thursday, investors will receive the weekly Initial Claims Report (Briefing.com consensus 234K), the November Philadelphia Index (Briefing.com consensus 24.6), and October Import/Export Prices at 8:30 ET, followed by October Industrial Production (Briefing.com consensus +0.5%) and Capacity Utilization (Briefing.com consensus 76.3%) at 10:00 ET.

Also of note, Wal-Mart (WMT 89.83, -1.26) will report earnings on Thursday morning.

Nasdaq Composite +24.6% YTD
Dow Jones Industrial Average +17.8% YTD
S&P 500 +14.6% YTD
Russell 2000 +7.9% YTD

Dow: -138.19… | Nasdaq: -31.66… | S&P: -14.25…

NASDAQ Adv/Dec 1138/1511. …NYSE Adv/Dec 1064/1860.

03:35PM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] Commodities end the day lower:

Overall, commodities, as measured by the Bloomberg Commodity Index, are currently down 0.19% at 86.0009
Dollar index is currently down 0.04% at 93.79
Oct WTI Crude is down 0.74% on the day.
EIA WTI crude oil inventories had a build of 1.9 mln barrels
Futures settle $0.41 lower to $55.29/barrel.
In other energy, Dec Natural Gas settled down $0.02 at $3.08/MMBtu
On the metals:
Dec Gold lost $5.40 to settle at $1277.50/oz, while Dec silver lost $0.10 to $16.97/oz
Dec Copper dropped $0.02 to $3.05/lb
Finally, agriculture:
Dec Corn settled up $0.04 at $3.42/bu.
Dec Soy settled down $0.0075 at $9.7525/bu.
Dec Wheat settled up $0.05 at $4.25/bu.

Dow: -109.12… | Nasdaq: -25.61… | S&P: -10.62…

NASDAQ Adv/Dec 1161/1639. …NYSE Adv/Dec 1138/1770.

02:55PM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] The major U.S. indices hold losses between 0.3% and 0.5% moving into the final hour of today's session.

Looking ahead, investors will receive another heavy dose of economic data on Thursday.

The weekly Initial Claims Report (Briefing.com consensus 234K), the November Philadelphia Index (Briefing.com consensus 24.6), and October Import/Export Prices will all be released at 8:30 ET, followed by October Industrial Production (Briefing.com consensus +0.5%) and Capacity Utilization (Briefing.com consensus 76.3%) at 10:00 ET.

As for earnings, Wal-Mart (WMT 90.29, -0.79), Best Buy (BBY 57.27, +0.08), Viacom (VIAB 24.44, -0.10), and J.M. Smucker (SJM 107.60, -0.59) will deliver their quarterly reports in the morning, while Ross Stores (ROST 64.78, +0.31) and Gap (GPS 27.01, +0.29) are set to report on Thursday afternoon.

Cisco Systems (CSCO 34.24, +0.20) and L Brands (LB 49.45, +0.17) will report earnings following today's closing bell.
Dow: -115.79… | Nasdaq: -18.55… | S&P: -9.83…
NASDAQ Adv/Dec 1246/1572. …NYSE Adv/Dec 1189/1713.

02:25PM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] Equities have slipped a bit in recent action, sending the major indices toward the middle of their trading ranges. The S&P 500 is down 0.5%.

Airlines are outperforming today, evidenced by the U.S. Global Jets ETF (JETS 29.14, +0.29), which is higher by 1.0%. Alaska Air (ALK 64.38, +2.70) is pacing the upward move, adding 4.4%, after shares of the Seattle-based airline were upgraded to 'Strong Buy' from 'Outperform' at Raymond James this morning.

Despite the solid performance from airlines, the Dow Jones Transportation Average (-0.6%) trades a tick behind the broader market. Within the DJTA, FedEx (FDX 215.09, -4.85) is the weakest component, showing a loss of 2.2%. Today's decline places FDX shares at a two-month low.
Dow: -134.11… | Nasdaq: -26.53… | S&P: -12.38…
NASDAQ Adv/Dec 1161/1678. …NYSE Adv/Dec 1105/1806.

01:55PM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] Stocks are still modestly lower this afternoon, with the S&P 500 showing a loss of 0.4%.

The CBOE Volatility Index (VIX 12.97, +1.38) has jumped 11.9% today, hitting its highest level since August, as investors continue to weigh the prospect of tax reform. The Senate announced on Tuesday evening that it has added a provision to its tax reform bill that would repeal the Affordable Care Act's individual mandate.

Given that the individual mandate is a highly debated topic among lawmakers, the decision may delay the GOP's tax overhaul effort.

Meanwhile, the health care sector (-0.2%) is outperforming today, thanks in part to biotechnology shares, which have bounced back from yesterday's slide to multi-month lows. The iShares Nasdaq Biotechnology ETF (IBB 305.67, +0.62) is higher by 0.2% after settling at its lowest level since mid-August on Tuesday.
Dow: -117.37… | Nasdaq: -23.19… | S&P: -10.57…
NASDAQ Adv/Dec 1182/1633. …NYSE Adv/Dec 1124/1770.

01:30PM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] The major U.S. indices have seen further weakness in recent trading as stocks continue to trade under pressure at this time.

A look inside the Dow Jones Industrial Average shows that Caterpillar (CAT 134.84, -2.70), Apple (AAPL 169.23, -2.11), & Visa (V 110.62, -1.36) are underperforming amid broad market weakness.

Conversely, General Electric (GE 18.29, +0.39) is the best-performing Dow component as shares display relative strength, rebounding from Monday & Tuesday's 13% slump to six-year lows.

The DJIA is currently down 0.55% this week.
Dow: -104.94… | Nasdaq: -28.42… | S&P: -10.25…
NASDAQ Adv/Dec 1209/1611. …NYSE Adv/Dec 1094/1778.

01:05PM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] Stocks have extended this week's losses today, dipping into negative territory for the month.

Investors have exerted caution after the Senate announced on Tuesday evening that it has added a provision to its tax reform bill that would repeal the Affordable Care Act's individual mandate, which requires all Americans to have health insurance. The individual mandate is a topic of much debate and an attempt to repeal it may delay the GOP's tax reform effort.

However, the larger narrative is much the same as investors debate whether recent weakness on Wall Street is a direct result of concerns surrounding tax reform or an overdue pullback for a market that is fresh off its most recent push to new record highs and remains solidly higher for the year; the S&P 500 is up 14.8% year to date.

In today's session, the S&P 500, the Dow, and the Nasdaq hold losses of around 0.3% apiece.

Those declines were more than double that at today's opening bell, but a positive performance from the heavily-weighted financial sector (+0.3%) has helped keep the bears in check. Within the group, heavyweights like JPMorgan Chase (JPM 98.45, +1.20) and Bank of America (BAC 26.76, +0.52) show relative strength, sporting respective gains of 1.2% and 1.9%.

Meanwhile, energy shares are solidly lower once again today as the price of crude oil continues to retreat from the two-year high it touched last week; WTI crude futures are down 0.7% at $55.35 per barrel, while the energy sector is lower by 0.9%--extending its week-to-date loss to 2.9%.

The Energy Information Administration released its weekly crude inventory report this morning, showing that U.S. crude stockpiles unexpectedly rose by 1.9 million barrels last week. Crude futures were lower ahead of the EIA release and have pared those losses slightly in the aftermath.

Other groups showing relative weakness include the top-weighted technology sector (-0.7%) and the less influential consumer staples (-0.6%), utilities (-0.6%), and real estate (-0.5%) spaces, which have had an otherwise solid week. Within the tech space, Apple (AAPL 169.49, -1.82) holds a loss of 1.1%.

On the earnings front, Target (TGT 54.42, -5.67) has tumbled 9.4% after a disappointing earnings forecast for the holiday season outweighed better-than-expected third quarter profits. Retailers are higher in general, however, after the October Retail Sales Report showed an upbeat month-over-month increase of 0.2% (Briefing.com consensus +0.1%).

In the bond market, U.S. Treasuries have given back some of their earlier gains, but longer-dated issues are still trading in the green. The yield on the benchmark 10-yr Treasury note is down four basis points at 2.34%. Yields move inversely to prices.

Elsewhere, indices in the Asia-Pacific region finished Wednesday lower, as did the major European bourses--a move that was led by the UK's FTSE (-0.6%).

Reviewing Wednesday's economic data, which included the Consumer Price Index for October, Retail Sales for October, September Business Inventories, November Empire Manufacturing, and the weekly MBA Mortgage Applications Index:

Total CPI increased 0.1% (Briefing.com consensus +0.1%) in October while core CPI, which excludes food and energy, rose 0.2% (Briefing.com consensus +0.2%). On a year-over-year basis, total CPI and core CPI are up 2.0% and 1.8%, respectively.
The key takeaway from the report is that inflation pressures are still not acute, yet they are likely not weak enough to persuade the Federal Reserve from raising the fed funds rate again at its December meeting.
October retail sales increased 0.2% (Briefing.com consensus +0.1%). The prior month's increase was revised to 1.9% from 1.6%. Excluding autos, retail sales increased 0.1% in October while the Briefing.com consensus expected an increase of 0.2%. The prior month's increase was revised to 1.2% from 1.0%.
The key takeaway from the report is that it isn't as soft as it appears at first blush, as there was an unwinding of some of the hurricane-related sales strength that led to the remarkably strong sales activity in September.
Business Inventories were unchanged (0.0%) in September, as expected. The August reading was revised to 0.6% from 0.7%.
The key takeaway from the report is that sales growth is outpacing inventory growth, which is a step toward regaining some pricing power.
The Empire Manufacturing Survey for November declined to 19.4 from the prior month's reading of 30.2. The Briefing.com consensus estimate was pegged at 26.0.

Dow: -87.07… | Nasdaq: -21.59… | S&P: -8.80…
NASDAQ Adv/Dec 1250/1570. …NYSE Adv/Dec 1128/1739.

12:25PM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] The major averages continue to hover in the upper half of their trading ranges, showing losses of 0.4% apiece.

Nearly all sectors begin the afternoon session in negative territory, including the top-weighted technology group, which holds a loss of 0.7%.

Within the sector, Apple (AAPL 169.44, -1.90) shows relative weakness (-1.1%), while Cisco Systems (CSCO 34.10, +0.06) shows relative strength (+0.2%) after its shares were resumed with an 'Outperform' rating at Wells Fargo this morning. Cisco will report earnings following today's closing bell.

Elsewhere, European markets finished broadly lower once again on Wednesday, with the UK's FTSE (-0.6%) leading the retreat. The euro and the pound both trade flat against the U.S. dollar, hovering at 1.1797 and 1.3169, respectively.
Dow: -99.62… | Nasdaq: -25.57… | S&P: -10.08…
NASDAQ Adv/Dec 1211/1568. …NYSE Adv/Dec 1037/1817.

11:55AM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] Equity indices have not changed much since the last update.

The financial sector (+0.4%) is outperforming today, with JPMorgan Chase (JPM 98.50, +1.23) and Bank of America (BAC 26.74, +0.50) pacing the advance. The two companies are the largest names within the sector by market cap and are easily outperforming other financial heavyweights like Wells Fargo (WFC 53.81, -0.22) and Citigroup (C 71.77, +0.24).

JPM and BAC shares are up 1.3% and 1.9%, respectively, while C shares are up just 0.3% and WFC shares are down 0.4%.

Meanwhile, U.S. Treasuries have come off their best marks of the day, but longer-dated issues are still trading in the green. The yield on the benchmark 10-yr Treasury note is down three basis points at 2.35% after hovering around 2.32% earlier in the session. Yields move inversely to prices.
Dow: -80.59… | Nasdaq: -18.86… | S&P: -7.94…
NASDAQ Adv/Dec 1218/1588. …NYSE Adv/Dec 1049/1786.

11:30AM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] The major U.S. indices have continued ticking higher this morning, led by the heavily-weighted financial sector (+0.5%). The S&P 500 is down 0.2%.

Shares of Target (TGT 54.46, -5.63) have dropped 9.4% after a disappointing earnings forecast for the holiday season outweighed better-than-expected third quarter profits. Today's decline places TGT shares at their lowest level since late August and puts them below their 200-day simple moving average (56.84) for the first time in over a month.

Retailers are outperforming today in general, however, evidenced by the 0.6% increase in the SPDR S&P Retail ETF (XRT 40.03, +0.23). Foot Locker (FL 31.26, +1.26) is up 4.2%, while Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS 26.93, +1.34) is higher by 5.2% after JPMorgan upgraded its shares to 'Overweight' from 'Neutral' following yesterday's earnings.
Dow: -68.94… | Nasdaq: -13.69… | S&P: -6.41…
NASDAQ Adv/Dec 1285/1500. …NYSE Adv/Dec 1005/1816.

10:55AM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] Equity indices have been trimming earlier losses as of late, pushing the major averages to their best marks of the day. The S&P 500 is down 0.4%.

The S&P 500's energy sector (-1.0%) shows relative weakness this morning, moving in tandem with the price of crude oil, which continues to retreat from the two-year high it touched last week.

West Texas Intermediate crude futures are down 0.9% at $55.21 per barrel following the weekly crude inventory report from the Energy Information Administration, which showed that U.S. crude stockpiles increased by 1.9 million barrels in the week ended November 10; the consensus expected a decline of around 2.4 million barrels.

Ahead of the report, WTI crude futures held a loss of 1.0%.

Meanwhile, the financial sector has moved ahead of the broader market, overcoming an early bout of weakness. The group currently trades near its unchanged mark after opening with a loss of around 1.0%.
Dow: -106.20… | Nasdaq: -29.83… | S&P: -11.63…
NASDAQ Adv/Dec 1035/1734. …NYSE Adv/Dec 832/1984.

10:30AM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] Commodities begin the day lower:

Overall, commodities, as measured by the Bloomberg Commodity Index, are currently lower 0.35% at 85.8552
Dollar index is currently down 0.09% at 93.75
Dec WTI crude is down 0.95% on the day.
Futures are $0.53 lower to $55.17/barrel.
In other energy, Dec natural gas is up $0.02 at $3.12/MMBtu
Metals:
Dec gold lost $1.70 and trades at $1281.20/oz, while Dec silver lost $0.04 to $17.03/oz
Dec copper dropped 0.03 to $3.04/lb
Finally, agriculture:
Dec corn is unchanged at $3.38/bu.
Dec soy is up $0.04 at $9.72/bu.
Dec wheat is down $0.08 at $4.20/bu.

Dow: -128.88… | Nasdaq: -35.73… | S&P: -14.22…
NASDAQ Adv/Dec 9/1826. …NYSE Adv/Dec 720/2083.

10:00AM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] The major indices continue to trade solidly lower this morning, showing losses between 0.7% and 0.9%.

Just in, Business Inventories were unchanged (0.0%) in September, as expected. The August reading was revised to 0.6% from 0.7%.
Dow: -166.07… | Nasdaq: -61.28… | S&P: -20.10…
NASDAQ Adv/Dec 650/2058. …NYSE Adv/Dec 543/2216.

09:45AM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] The major U.S. indices are trading lower in the opening minutes of today's session, with the S&P 500 showing a loss of 0.8%.

Most sectors are trading below their flat lines this morning, with the energy space (-1.1%) leading the retreat. The financials (-0.9%), consumer discretionary (-0.9%), and technology (-0.9%) sectors also trade behind the broader market, while the lightly-weighted utilities group (+0.1%) shows relative strength.

In the bond market, U.S. Treasuries have extended their gains in early action; the yield on the benchmark 10-yr Treasury note is down six basis points at 2.32%.
Dow: -151.22… | Nasdaq: -67.62… | S&P: -20.10…
NASDAQ Adv/Dec 525/2179. …NYSE Adv/Dec 417/2310.

09:14AM ET
[BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: -11.50. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: -24.60.

The stock market is set to open Wednesday's session in negative territory as the S&P 500 futures trade 12 points, or 0.5%, below fair value.

Senate Republicans have decided to add a provision to their tax overhaul bill that would repeal the Affordable Care Act's individual mandate, which requires all Americans to have health insurance. Given that the individual mandate is a hotly debated topic, this addition may make it more difficult for the GOP to pass a tax reform bill.

Investors received a number of economic reports this morning, including the Consumer Price Index for October, Retail Sales for October, November Empire Manufacturing, and the weekly MBA Mortgage Applications Index:

Today's last economic report--September Business Inventories (Briefing.com consensus 0.0%)--will be released at 10:00 ET.

U.S. Treasuries slightly extended their already solid gains following the batch of economic data, sending yields deeper into negative territory. The yield on the benchmark 10-yr Treasury note is down five basis points at 2.33%, while the 2-yr yield is lower by one basis point at 1.68%.

In corporate news, Target (TGT 56.91, -3.18) is down 5.3% in pre-market trade after issuing disappointing guidance for the holiday season. Conversely, The Children's Place (PLCE 120.00, +6.10) has jumped 5.4% after reporting better-than-expected earnings and revenues for the third quarter.

Meanwhile, WTI crude futures are lower by 1.0% at $55.18 per barrel after the American Petroleum Institute reported on Tuesday evening that U.S. crude stockpiles increased by 6.5 million barrels last week. The official government figures be released at 10:30 ET.

08:50AM ET
[BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: -11.00. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: -23.90.

The S&P 500 futures are trading 11 points, or 0.4%, below fair value.

Equity indices in the Asia-Pacific region ended the midweek session on a lower note with Japan's Nikkei leading the weakness. With most equity markets under pressure, Chinese debt was in demand, pressuring China's 10-yr yield two basis points to 3.97%. An adviser to the People's Bank of China reportedly expressed concern about the impact from financial deregulation in the United States. New Zealand's Finance Minister Grant Robertson reiterated the government's plans to reduce net debt to 20.0% of GDP during the next five years.

In economic data:
Japan's Q3 GDP +0.3% quarter-over-quarter, as expected (last 0.6%); +1.4% year-over-year (consensus 1.3%; last 2.6%). GDP Capital Expenditure +0.2% quarter-over-quarter (expected 0.3%; last 0.5%) and GDP External Demand +0.5% quarter-over-quarter (expected 0.4%; last -0.2%). GDP Private Consumption -0.5% quarter-over-quarter (expected -0.4%; last 0.7%). September Industrial Production -1.0% month-over-month (expected -1.1%; last -1.1%) and September Capacity Utilization -1.5% month-over-month (last 3.3%)
South Korea's October Unemployment Rate 3.6%, as expected (last 3.7%). October trade surplus KRW7.14 billion (expected surplus of KRW7.30 billion; last surplus of KRW7.30 billion). October Imports +7.9% year-over-year (consensus 7.4%; last 7.4%) and October Exports +7.1% year-over-year (consensus 7.1%; last 7.1%)
Australia's Q3 Wage Price Index +0.5% quarter-over-quarter (expected 0.7%; last 0.5%); +2.0% year-over-year (consensus 2.2%; last 1.9%). November Westpac Consumer Sentiment -1.7% (last 3.6%)

---Equity Markets---

Japan's Nikkei lost 1.6%, slumping into the close. Toho Zinc, Sumitomo Mitsui, JFE Holdings, Tosoh, Yamato Holdings, Kobe Steel, Nikon, Furukawa, Mitsui Chemicals, and Takeda Pharmaceuticals posted losses between 3.3% and 6.0%. Only a handful of names posted gains with Otsuka Holdings, Showa Denko, Dentsu, and Chugai Pharmaceutical rising between 0.6% and 3.4%.
Hong Kong's Hang Seng lost 1.0% amid weakness in most components. Geely Automobile fell 3.4% while PetroChina, CNOOC, AAC Technologies, Galaxy Entertainment, Sands China, and ICBC posted losses between 1.3% and 3.1%.
China's Shanghai Composite lost 0.8%. Chengtun Mining Group, China Northern Rare Earth, Hengtong Optic Electric, Xinjiang Bayi Iron & Steel, Zhengzhou Yutong Bus, and Ningbo Shanshan surrendered between 5.2% and 9.2%.
India's Sensex ended lower by 0.6%. Sun Pharma fell 4.0% while Oil & Natural Gas, Bharti Airtel, GAIL, Tata Motors, Bajaj Auto, and Hindustan Unilever gave up between 1.4% and 2.6%.

Major European indices trade lower across the board with Italy's MIB (-1.4%) showing relative weakness. The Italian index has dipped to levels not seen since mid-September, tracking its seventh consecutive decline. With very low expectations for a Brexit breakthrough in December, the European Union is reportedly preparing a slate of summits for 2018 to continue negotiations. In Germany, FDP's Michael Theurer said his party will not be forced to enter into a coalition at a price that is deemed too high. Mr. Theurer noted he is confident that an agreement on climate can be reached, but noted that parties still disagree about a proposal that calls for banning existing diesel vehicles.

In economic data:
Eurozone September trade surplus EUR26.40 billion (last surplus of EUR16.10 billion)
UK's September Average Earnings Index + Bonus +2.2% (expected 2.1%; last 2.3%). September Unemployment Rate held at 4.3%, as expected. October Claimant Count Change 1,100 (expected 2,300; last 2,600)
France's October CPI +).1% month-over-month, as expected (last 0.1%)

---Equity Markets---

UK's FTSE is lower by 0.5% with miners and energy names among the laggards. Glencore, Anglo American, Antofagasta, BHP Billiton, Rio Tinto, Royal Dutch Shell, and BP show losses between 0.6% and 2.2%. Consumer stocks also lag with Paddy Power, Persimmon, Taylor Wimpey, Barratt Developments, Morrison Supermarkets, and Burberry falling between 0.6% and 1.4%.
France's CAC has slid 0.6%. TechnipFMC is the weakest performer, falling 3.3%, while heavyweights like Renault, Vivendi, STMicroelectronics, Total, Kering, and Peugeot sport losses between 0.7% and 2.0%.
Germany's DAX trades down 1.1% with utilities RWE and E.On leading the retreat with respective losses of 3.1% and 2.2%. Commerzbank is down 1.5% while Deutsche Bank is flat. Merck, Adidas, BMW, and Siemens have given up between 1.4% and 1.9%.
Italy's MIB is down 1.4%. Salvatore Ferragamo has slumped 5.9% in reaction to disappointing results while Saipem, CNH Industrial, Ferrari, Fiat, ENI, Buzzi Unicem, Intesa Sanpaolo, UBI Banca, and UniCredit show losses between 1.5% and 2.9%.

08:35AM ET
[BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: -8.80. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: -18.60.

The S&P 500 futures are trading nine points, or 0.3%, below fair value.

Just in, total CPI increased 0.1% (Briefing.com consensus +0.1%) in October while core CPI, which excludes food and energy, rose 0.2% (Briefing.com consensus +0.2%). On a year-over-year basis, total CPI and core CPI are up 2.0% and 1.8%, respectively.

Separately, October retail sales increased 0.2% (Briefing.com consensus +0.1%). The prior month's increase was revised to 1.9% from 1.6%. Excluding autos, retail sales increased 0.1% in October while the Briefing.com consensus expected an increase of 0.2%. The prior month's increase was revised to 1.2% from 1.0%.

08:01AM ET
[BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: -9.80. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: -20.10.

Stocks are on course to extend their losses for the week this morning, with recently announced changes to the Senate's version of a tax reform bill aiding the retreat. The S&P 500, Nasdaq, and Dow futures are trading between 0.3% and 0.5% below fair value. Elsewhere, indices in the Asia-Pacific region finished Wednesday solidly lower, while the Euro Stoxx 50 is down 0.7%.

Senate Republicans have decided to add a provision to their tax overhaul bill that would repeal the Affordable Care Act's individual mandate, which requires all Americans to have health insurance. GOP Senators also decided to make a proposed cut in the corporate tax rate permanent, while individual tax cuts would now expire in 2025 under the revised version of the bill.

The thinking in the market is that the changes will make it more difficult to pass the piece of legislation as the ACA's individual mandate is a hotly debated topic.

However, it's also important to remember that many believe the equity market is overdue for a pullback following yet another push to new record highs. In other words, all the recent noise surrounding tax reform may have just provided investors with a convenient excuse to engage in a little profit taking.

Market participants will receive a sizable dose of economic data today, including the Consumer Price Index for October (Briefing.com consensus +0.1%) at 8:30 ET, Retail Sales for October (Briefing.com consensus +0.1%) at 8:30 ET, November Empire Manufacturing (Briefing.com consensus 26.0) at 8:30 ET, and September Business Inventories (Briefing.com consensus 0.0%) at 10:00 ET.

U.S. Treasuries are rallying in a curve-flattening trade this morning, sending yields lower across the curve. The yield on the 2-yr Treasury note is down one basis point at 1.67%, while the benchmark 10-yr yield is lower by four basis points at 2.34%. The 2yr-10yr spread is now hovering at 67 basis points--its lowest level since 2007.

Meanwhile, WTI crude futures are down 1.2% at $55.04 per barrel, continuing their retreat from a two-year high, after the American Petroleum Institute reported on Tuesday evening a build of 6.5 million barrels for the week ended November 10. The official government figures will be released by the Energy Information Administration at 10:30 ET.

In U.S. corporate news:

Target (TGT 57.80, -2.29): -3.8% after issuing disappointing guidance for the holiday season.
Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS 26.35, +0.76): +3.0% after shares were upgraded to 'Overweight' from 'Neutral' at JPMorgan.
The Children's Place (PLCE 117.80, +3.90): +3.4% after beating both top and bottom line estimates for the third quarter.

Reviewing overnight developments:

Equity indices in the Asia-Pacific region ended the midweek session on a lower note. Japan's Nikkei -1.6%, Hong Kong's Hang Seng -1.0%, China's Shanghai Composite -0.8%, India's Sensex -0.6%.
In economic data:
Japan's Q3 GDP +0.3% quarter-over-quarter, as expected (last 0.6%); +1.4% year-over-year (consensus 1.3%; last 2.6%). GDP Capital Expenditure +0.2% quarter-over-quarter (expected 0.3%; last 0.5%) and GDP External Demand +0.5% quarter-over-quarter (expected 0.4%; last -0.2%). GDP Private Consumption -0.5% quarter-over-quarter (expected -0.4%; last 0.7%). September Industrial Production -1.0% month-over-month (expected -1.1%; last -1.1%) and September Capacity Utilization -1.5% month-over-month (last 3.3%)
South Korea's October Unemployment Rate 3.6%, as expected (last 3.7%). October trade surplus KRW7.14 billion (expected surplus of KRW7.30 billion; last surplus of KRW7.30 billion). October Imports +7.9% year-over-year (consensus 7.4%; last 7.4%) and October Exports +7.1% year-over-year (consensus 7.1%; last 7.1%)
Australia's Q3 Wage Price Index +0.5% quarter-over-quarter (expected 0.7%; last 0.5%); +2.0% year-over-year (consensus 2.2%; last 1.9%). November Westpac Consumer Sentiment -1.7% (last 3.6%)
In news:
With most equity markets under pressure, Chinese debt was in demand, pressuring China's 10-yr yield two basis points to 3.97%.
An adviser to the People's Bank of China reportedly expressed concern about the impact from financial deregulation in the United States.
New Zealand's Finance Minister Grant Robertson reiterated the government's plans to reduce net debt to 20.0% of GDP during the next five years.

Major European indices trade lower across the board with Italy's MIB (-1.2%) showing relative weakness. UK's FTSE -0.4%, France's CAC -0.5%, Germany's DAX -1.0%.
In economic data:
Eurozone September trade surplus EUR26.40 billion (last surplus of EUR16.10 billion)
UK's September Average Earnings Index + Bonus +2.2% (expected 2.1%; last 2.3%). September Unemployment Rate held at 4.3%, as expected. October Claimant Count Change 1,100 (expected 2,300; last 2,600)
France's October CPI +).1% month-over-month, as expected (last 0.1%)
In news:
With very low expectations for a Brexit breakthrough in December, the European Union is reportedly preparing a slate of summits for 2018 to continue negotiations.
In Germany, FDP's Michael Theurer said his party will not be forced to enter into a coalition at a price that is deemed too high. Mr. Theurer noted he is confident that an agreement on climate can be reached, but noted that parties still disagree about a proposal that calls for banning existing diesel vehicles.

05:58AM ET
[BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: -13.10. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: -33.80.

[BRIEFING.COM] Nikkei...22028...-351.70...-1.60%. Hang Seng...28852...-300.40...-1.00%.

[BRIEFING.COM] FTSE...7372.55...-41.90...-0.60%. DAX...12862.53...-171.00...-1.30%.

04:25PM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] Stocks slipped on Tuesday, retracing all of Monday's slim gains, as investors continued to digest the prospect of tax reform--which has been a stumbling block for the market as of late. The major stock indices modestly added to, and trimmed, their opening losses throughout the day, eventually settling near the top of their trading ranges.

The tech-heavy Nasdaq dropped 0.3%, while the S&P 500 and the Dow lost 0.2% and 0.1%, respectively.

Energy shares showed particular weakness as the price of crude oil continued to retreat from the two-year high it touched at the beginning of the prior week. West Texas Intermediate crude futures declined by 1.9%, settling at a price of $55.70 per barrel. The S&P 500's energy sector finished lower by 1.5%.

The materials (-1.1%) and telecom services (-1.4%) groups also finished with sizable losses, but most other sectors closed roughly in line with, or above, the broader market. The health care space (-0.4%) faced slightly heavier selling as biotechnology shares slipped to a three-month low; the iShares Nasdaq Biotechnology ETF (IBB 305.05, -5.03) lost 1.6%.

Meanwhile, industrial giant General Electric (GE 17.90, -1.12) tumbled another 5.9% following Monday's decision to slash its dividend by 50%.

However, there were a handful of groups that managed to move higher on Tuesday, including the utilities space, which added 1.2%. The rate-sensitive group benefited from increased buying in the Treasury market, which sent yields lower across the curve. The benchmark 10-yr yield dropped two basis points to 2.38%.

The consumer staples (+0.3%) and consumer discretionary (+0.1%) spaces also showed relative strength. Within the consumer discretionary group, Home Depot (HD 168.06, +2.71) climbed 1.6% after reporting better-than-expected earnings and revenues for the third quarter and raising its guidance for 2018.

Advance Auto (AAP 95.72, +13.44) and TJX (TJX 67.94, -2.82) also reported earnings on Tuesday--with mixed results. TJX shares slipped 4.0% after the apparel and home goods retailer missed sales estimates for the third quarter, while Advance Auto shares surged 16.3% after the auto parts retailer beat Q3 profit estimates and reaffirmed its same store sales guidance for fiscal year 2017.

In other corporate news, Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD 145.35, +28.10) jumped 24.0% following reports that private equity firm Roark Capital has made a bid to buy the casual dining and sports bar franchise for more than $150 per share.

From Washington, unconfirmed reports indicate that Senate leaders have decided to add a repeal of the Affordable Care Act's individual mandate to the upper chamber's version of a tax reform bill. If true, this development may slow tax reform negotiations. On a related note, the House is expected to vote on its version of the bill this Thursday.

Elsewhere, equity indices in the Asia-Pacific region ended Tuesday on a mostly lower note, with Japan's Nikkei (unch) showing relative strength. The Euro Stoxx 50 (-0.5%) moved lower for the seventh session in a row as the euro climbed 1.1% against the U.S. dollar to 1.1794--its highest level in nearly three weeks.

Reviewing Tuesday's economic data, which was limited to the October Producer Price Index and the October NFIB Small Business Optimism Index:

Producer prices rose 0.4% in October (Briefing.com consensus +0.1%), while core producer prices also rose 0.4% (Briefing.com consensus +0.2%). Year over year, producer prices are up 2.8% and core producer prices have risen 2.4%.
The key takeaway from the report is that it will create some angst about possible pass-through effects on consumer prices and will help solidify expectations for a December rate hike from the Federal Reserve.
The NFIB Small Business Optimism Index increased to 103.8 in October from 103.0 in the September reading.

On Wednesday, investors will receive the weekly MBA Mortgage Applications Index at 7:00 ET, the Consumer Price Index for October (Briefing.com consensus +0.1%) at 8:30 ET, Retail Sales for October (Briefing.com consensus +0.1%) at 8:30 ET, November Empire Manufacturing (Briefing.com consensus 26.0) at 8:30 ET, and September Business Inventories (Briefing.com consensus 0.0%) at 10:00 ET.

Nasdaq Composite +25.2% YTD
Dow Jones Industrial Average +18.5% YTD
S&P 500 +15.2% YTD
Russell 2000 +8.4% YTD

Dow: -30.23… | Nasdaq: -19.72… | S&P: -5.97…
NASDAQ Adv/Dec 1246/1483. …NYSE Adv/Dec 1243/1703.

Special thanks to Bloomberg, Briefing, Reuters and Yahoo! Finance for their market summaries. Also, thank you for the review of TheStrategyLab performance record...hopefully the links and data will be useful for you. gm

Image Price Action Trading @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/price-action-trading.htm

Image Trade Strategies via Volatility Analysis @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/VolatilityTrading.htm

Image Review of TheStrategyLab @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=3167

Image TheStrategyLab Review @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/thestrategylab-reviews.htm

Disclaimer: Today's trading performance is not an indication of my future performance and not an indication of the future performance for any trader that decides to learn/apply WRB Analysis. The risk of loss can be substantial. Therefore, you must carefully consider if trading is suitable for you within the context of your financial condition. TheStrategyLab.com is an education and research site. The resources on this site are provided for informational purposes only and should not be used to replace professional educational and professional research because we are retail traders only. TheStrategyLab.com does not accept liability for your use of the website and its resources.

We make no guarantees of success and your level of success is dependent upon other factors including your skill as a trader, knowledge, financial condition, market conditions and other factors. Trading is stressful and you should always consult a doctor in all matters relating to physical and mental health of you and your family because trading can impact beyond your financial condition regardless if you're a profitable or losing trader. Also, you can read our full disclaimer statement @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/Disclaimer.htm

Best Regards,
M.A. Perry
Online user name wrbtrader (more info about me) @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/wrbtrader.htm
TheStrategyLab Price Action Trading
Trader and Founder of WRB Analysis (wide range body/bar analysis)
Image@ http://twitter.com/wrbtrader Image@ http://stocktwits.com/wrbtrader

http://www.thestrategylab.com
Phone: +1 708 572-4885
TheStrategyLab Business Hours: 8am - 5pm est (Mon - Fri)
Skype Messenger: kebec2002
wrbanalysis@gmail.com