TheStrategyLab.com Price Action Trading Support Forum

Forum for price action traders that want to learn WRB Analysis basic tutorial chapters 1, 2 and 3 prior to purchasing our advance trade methods. Hashtags: #wrbanalysis #wrbzone #wrbhiddengap #priceaction #trading
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:24 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: October 30th Monday Trade Results - Profits $1000.00
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:39 am 
Site Admin

Trade Results of M.A. Perry
Trader and Founder of WRB Analysis (wide range body/bar analysis)
TheStrategyLab Price Action Trading (no technical indicators)
Phone: +1 708 572-4885
wrbtrader (more info about me): http://www.thestrategylab.com/wrbtrader.htm
Free Chat Room: http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewforum.php?f=164
Archive Real-Time Chat Logs (timestamp, entries/exits, position size): http://www.thestrategylab.com/ftchat/forum/viewforum.php?f=20
Accolades (Testimonials): http://www.thestrategylab.com/Accolades.htm
TheStrategyLab Reviews: http://www.thestrategylab.com/thestrategylab-reviews.htm
Price Action Trading: http://www.thestrategylab.com/price-action-trading.htm
TheStrategyLab Business Hours: 8am - 5pm est (Mon - Fri)
wrbanalysis@gmail.com (24/7)
Stocktwits @ http://stocktwits.com/wrbtrader (24/7)
Twitter @ http://twitter.com/wrbtrader (24/7)

Attachment:
103017-wrbtrader-Price-Action-Trading-PnL-Blotter-Profit+1000.00.png
103017-wrbtrader-Price-Action-Trading-PnL-Blotter-Profit+1000.00.png [ 95.87 KiB | Viewed 238 times ]

click on the above image to view today's performance verification

Price Action Trade Performance for Today: Emini RTY ($RTY_F) futures @ $0.00 dollars or +0.00 points, Emini ES ($ES_F) futures @ $1000.00 dollars or +2011.00 points, Light Crude Oil CL ($CL_F) futures @ $0.00 dollars or +0.00 points, Gold GC ($GC_F) futures @ $0.00 dollars or +0.00 points and EuroFX 6E ($6E_F) futures @ $0.00 dollars or +0.0000 ticks. Total Profit @ $1000.00 dollars

Disclaimer: Today's trading performance is not an indication of my future performance and not an indication of the future performance for any trader that decides to learn/apply WRB Analysis. The risk of loss can be substantial. Therefore, you must carefully consider if trading is suitable for you within the context of your financial condition. We make no guarantees of success and your level of success is dependent upon other factors including your skill as a trader, knowledge, financial condition, market conditions and other factors. Trading is stressful and you should always consult a doctor in all matters relating to physical and mental health of you and your family because trading can impact beyond your financial condition regardless if you're a profitable or losing trader.

Russell 2000 Emini RTY Futures: 1 tick or 0.10 = $5.00 dollars and there's more contract information @ CMEGroup (formerly as TF @ The ICE)
S&P 500 Emini ES Futures: 1 tick or 0.25 = $12.50 dollars and there's more contract information @ CMEGroup
Light Crude Oil CL (WTI) Futures: 1 tick or 0.01 = $10.00 dollars and there's more contract information @ CMEGroup
Gold GC Futures: 1 tick or 0.10 = $10.00 dollars and there's more contract information @ CMEGroup
EuroFX 6E Futures: 1 tick or 0.0001 = $12.50 dollars and there's more contract information @ CMEGroup

Today's Trade Log is archived @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/ftchat/forum/viewtopic.php?f=172&t=2681

All of my trades are posted real-time at the above link for today's archive chat log in the timestamp ##TheStrategyLab free chat room via the user name wrbtrader for anyone to do a real-time review (you must be a member of the chat room for a real-time review). Although the trades are posted by me and other users of WRB Analysis in real-time...this is not a signal calling chat room nor is this a live trading room that has a head trader telling you what to do. I'm the moderator (I keep the peace between members) and my own live trades are posted within 3.2 seconds on average after the trade confirmation in my broker trade execution platform via an auto script to minimize delays in posting of my trades. You can review today's price action trade journal about my trades (e.g. time, price entry, contract size, price exit, market analysis) as the trade traversed to its completion. In addition, sometimes I'll post real-time trading tips in the free ##TheStrategyLab chat room involving WRBs, WRB Hidden GAPs, Key Market Events (KME), WRB Zones, Reaction Highs/Lows, Contracting Volatility or Expanding Volatility...all key concepts from the WRB Analysis free study guide even though the free chat room is not design to be an education chat room because the education is only performed at the forums in the private threads.

Quote:
2017 has been the most difficult trading year since I've begun trading +25 years ago because successful trading involves more than just trade methods than any other trading year. This is a key concept many traders have difficulties in understanding. Some blame it on algorithms while I blame it on the inability to adapt, failure to backtest, failure to document trades (real-money or simulator) and underestimating how our environment influences our cognitive decision making while trading...all while trading in low volatility market conditions that statistically have the reputation for difficult trading.

Image ##TheStrategyLab Chat Room is free. The free chat room is not a signal calling trading room nor is it a live trading room with a head trader even though members of the chat room are posting their trades & market analysis in real-time. I do not mentor (never have) although I get many requests to do mentoring. There is education but only in members private threads at the forum involving members asking questions (help) about their own trading. Thus, the primary purpose of TheStrategyLab free chat room is for you to use as your trade journal so that you can use as valuable feedback about your own trading and for members to help each other...as in more eyes on the market. In addition, we highly recommend that you use the free chat room with a professional trade journal software like tradebench.com, edgewonk.com, tradervue.com, tradingdiarypro.com, stocktickr.com, journalsqrd.com, tradingdiary.pro, mxprofit.com or trademetria.com because they can provide you with the quantitative statistical analysis of your trading. You can then download your results and post them in your private thread at the forum.

Also, you can use TheStrategyLab free chat room to ask real-time WRB Analysis questions. Yet, please do not post your quantitative statistical analysis, brokerage statements in the free chat room. Instead, its highly recommended that you only post that particular information in your private thread for security reasons. Yet, if you want to post that type of information at another website, blog or chat room...that's your choice.

TheStrategyLab free chat room is on IRC via users request because the IRC servers are located in many different countries, software in many different languages, many different mobile apps, many different types of social media software can be used to log in along with IRC being easier to moderate via script codes when trouble makers, spammers and trolls show up. I'm the moderator of the free chat room via the user name wrbtrader. Thus, I keep the peace between members without hesitation in removing problematic traders so that members can peacefully post their market observations, trades, WRB Analysis commentary about the markets without being trolled or harassed.

TheStrategyLab free chat room is not for traders looking for someone to hold their hands and tell them when to buy or sell nor do we allow the free chat room to be used for mentoring because we do not offer a mentoring service. The purpose of TheStrategyLab is for you to post your real-time analysis or trades so that you can review as feedback for any trading day to provide valuable information about the results in your broker statements. If you join the free chat room and then you decide to not post any WRB Analysis about the price action or you decide to not post your trades or you decide to be silent (lurk without saying a word about today's markets)...you're not using the free chat room properly to help improve your trading.

In fact, we do not want silent (lurkers) traders to join the free chat room unless they are actively posting at the forum about their trading after the markets close. Access instructions for the free chat room @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewforum.php?f=164

Quote:
All of my real-time posted trades involves price action concepts from the WRB Analysis free study guide, Advance WRB Analysis Tutorial Chapters 4 - 12 and the Volatility Trading Report (VTR) trade signal strategies. Yet, I'm always backtesting new concepts of WRB Analysis, new trade entry rules, new trade management rules, new position size management rules before application in real money trades (small position size trades) to adapt to changed market conditions prior to large position size trades or sharing the new concepts with fee-base clients...living up to the name of my website. TheStrategyLab.

Also, posted below for you to review are direct links to information about my price action trade methodology and trading plan (there's a difference between the two) that enables me to identify key trading areas in the price action that represent changes in supply/demand and volatility along with being able to exploit these changes via WRB Analysis (wide range body/bar analysis). I'm primarily a day trader because it suits my personal lifestyle but I do occasionally swing trade and position trade. Simply, my trade method is applicable for position trading, swing trading and day trading.

Image Price Action Analysis via Advance WRB Analysis Tutorial Chapters @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/WRBAnalysisTutorials.htm and there's a free study guide of the WRB Analysis Tutorial Chapters 1, 2 and 3 @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=718

Analysis -----> Trade Signals

Image Trade Signal Strategies via Volatility Trading Report (VTR) @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/VolatilityTrading.htm and there's a free trade signal strategy @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewforum.php?f=89 so that you can freely test drive one of our price action trade strategies with support (answering your questions) prior to purchasing the Volatility Trading Report (VTR). All WRB Analysis Tutorial Chapters 1 - 12 are included in the purchase of the Volatility Trading Report (VTR).

Image Daily Trading Plan Routine @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=331&t=3532 contains brief information about trading plan, market context, brokers, trading time frames, position size management and other discussions.

-----------------------------

Market Context Summaries

The below summaries by Bloomberg, Briefing, Reuters and Yahoo! Finance helps me to do a quick review of the fundamentals, FED/ECB/BOE/IMF actions or any important global economic events (e.g. Eurozone, MarketWatch.com) that had an impact on today's price action in many trading instruments I monitor during the trading day. Simply, I'm a strong believer that key market events causes key changes in supply/demand and volatility resulting in trade opportunities (swing points and strong continuation price actions) that reach profit targets. Thus, I pay attention to these key market events, intermarket analysis (e.g. Forex EurUsd, EuroFX 6E futures, Gold GC futures, Light Crude Oil (WTI) CL & Brent Oil futures, Eurex DAX futures, Euronext FTSE100 futures, Emini ES futures, Emini TF futures, Treasury ZB futures and U.S. Dollar Index futures) while using WRB Analysis from one trade to the next trade to give me the market context for price action trading before the appearance of my technical analysis trade signals. Therefore, I maintain these archives for easy review to allow me to understand what was happening on any given trading day in the past involving key market events to help better understand my trade decisions (day trading, swing trading, position trading)...something I can not get from my broker PnL statements alone. Further, most financial websites remove (delete) their archives after a few years to make room for new content. Therefore, I maintain my own archives of the news content so that I have it available for me when financial websites no longer archives their content.

Attachment:
103017-Key-Price-Action-Markets.png
103017-Key-Price-Action-Markets.png [ 1.04 MiB | Viewed 239 times ]

click on the above image to view today's price action of key markets

The Market at 04:30PM ET
Dow: -85.45… | Nasdaq: -2.30… | S&P: -8.24…
NASDAQ Vol: 2.01 bln… Adv: 917… Dec: 1724…
NYSE Vol: 870.7 mln… Adv: 1141… Dec: 1795…

Moving the Market

Bloomberg reports that the House is considering phase-in approach to tax reform

Health care sector tumbles, with Dow component Merck (MRK) leading the retreat

Apple (AAPL) outperforms, underpins top-weighted technology sector

Sector Watch
Strong: Energy, Technology, Utilities, Real Estate
Weak: Industrials, Health Care, Consumer Staples, Telecom Services
04:30PM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] The U.S. equity market retreated from record highs on Monday as investors engaged in a little profit taking ahead of another busy week. The Nasdaq touched a new record high early in the session, but eventually settled just a tick below its flat line. The S&P 500 and the Dow finished with respective losses of 0.3% and 0.4%, while the small-cap Russell 2000 underperformed, dropping 1.2%.

After opening modestly lower, the stock market looked as if it might take a stab at another record high, but a Bloomberg report that the House is considering a gradual phase-in approach for reducing the corporate tax rate prompted a sharp, but modest, sell off. The White House later said that President Trump does not support a phase-in approach, but equities continued trending sideways at session lows.

Telecoms paced Monday's retreat after the Nikkei Asian Review reported that Sprint's (S 6.34, -0.65) parent company, SoftBank, plans to end merger talks between Sprint and T-Mobile US (TMUS 59.58, -3.37). The two wireless names moved sharply lower following the report, but pared some of their losses after CNBC's David Faber said parts of the report were untrue.

Still, the two companies finished solidly lower, dropping 9.3% and 5.4%, respectively, and the S&P 500's telecom services sector lost 1.4%.

The health care sector (-1.1%) also struggled on Monday, with Dow component Merck (MRK 54.71, -3.53) showing particular weakness. The pharmaceutical giant tumbled 6.1% after announcing on Friday that it withdrew its European application for its cancer drug Keytruda. Morgan Stanley, Barclays, and SunTrust each downgraded the company following the announcement.

On a positive note, Apple (AAPL 166.72, +3.67) climbed 2.3% to settle at a fresh record high. The tech giant has added 5.9% over the last two sessions after the company announced that demand for its new iPhone X has been "off the charts" and following upbeat earnings from fellow mega caps Amazon (AMZN 1110.85, +9.90), Microsoft (MSFT 83.89, +0.08), and Alphabet (GOOG 1017.11, -2.16).

Apple, which is the largest company in the S&P 500 by market cap, will report earnings on Thursday evening.

In the bond market, U.S. Treasuries ended Monday with solid gains, erasing their losses from last week; the yield on the benchmark 10-yr Treasury note dropped five basis points to 2.37%. News of a potential phase-in approach for reducing the corporate tax rate (as mentioned above) and another lukewarm reading for the PCE Price Index helped fuel the rally.

Reviewing Monday's economic data, which included September Personal Income, Personal Spending, and PCE Prices:

Personal income ticked up 0.4% in September (Briefing.com consensus +0.3%) following an unrevised increase of 0.2% in August. Personal spending rose 1.0% (Briefing.com consensus +0.8%), while the prior month's uptick was left unrevised at 0.1%. The PCE Price Index jumped 0.4% (Briefing.com consensus +0.4%), while the core PCE Price Index--which excludes food and energy--increased 0.1% (Briefing.com consensus +0.1%). The PCE Price Index is the Fed's preferred inflation gauge.
With the September increases, the PCE Price Index is up 1.6% year-over-year, versus up 1.4% for August, while the core PCE Price Index is up 1.3%, unchanged from August. The key takeaway is that the PCE price data won't trigger any major inflation alarm, yet it also won't be seen as persuading the Fed from raising the fed funds rate at its December meeting.

On Tuesday, investors will receive several pieces of data, including the third quarter Employment Cost Index (Briefing.com consensus 0.6%) at 8:30 ET, the August S&P Case-Shiller Home Price Index (Briefing.com consensus 5.9%) at 9:00 ET, the October Chicago PMI (Briefing.com consensus 61.0) at 9:45 ET, and October Consumer Confidence (Briefing.com consensus 121.5) at 10:00 ET.

Nasdaq Composite +24.4% YTD
Dow Jones Industrial Average +18.2% YTD
S&P 500 +14.9% YTD
Russell 2000 +9.9% YTD

Dow: -85.45… | Nasdaq: -2.30… | S&P: -8.24…

NASDAQ Adv/Dec 917/1724. …NYSE Adv/Dec 1141/1795.

03:35PM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] Commodities end the day higher:

Overall, commodities, as measured by the Bloomberg Commodity Index, are currently up 0.51% at 85.87
Dollar index is currently down 0.42% at 94.52
Oct WTI Crude is up 0.43% on the day.
Futures settle $0.23 higher to $54.13/barrel.
In other energy, Nov natural gas settled unchanged at $2.96/MMBtu
On the metals:
Dec Gold gained $5.70 to settle at $1277.5/oz, while Dec silver gained $0.09 to $16.84/oz
Dec Copper gained $0.01 to $3.11/lb
Finally, agriculture:
Dec Corn settled unchanged at $3.49/bu.
Nov Soy settled down $0.0075 at $9.7225/bu.
Dec wheat settled flat at $4.25/bu.

Dow: 4-87.07… | Nasdaq: -13.38… | S&P: -10.32…

NASDAQ Adv/Dec 845/1901. …NYSE Adv/Dec 1087/1872.

03:00PM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] The three major U.S. indices hold modest losses between 0.1% and 0.3% moving into the final hour of trading.

Investors will receive another batch of third quarter earnings following today's closing bell, but there aren't many notable companies on the docket. Tomorrow, Pfizer (PFE 35.08, -0.51), Mastercard (MA 148.84, +0.32), Aetna (AET 171.70, -1.42), and Under Armour (UAA 16.57, +0.52) will headline the morning releases, while Electronic Arts (EA 116.87, -0.03) is due to report in the afternoon.

On the data front, Tuesday will feature several economic releases, including the third quarter Employment Cost Index (Briefing.com consensus 0.6%) at 8:30 ET, the August S&P Case-Shiller Home Price Index (Briefing.com consensus 5.9%) at 9:00 ET, the October Chicago PMI (Briefing.com consensus 61.0) at 9:45 ET, and October Consumer Confidence (Briefing.com consensus 121.5) at 10:00 ET.

Dow: -78.64… | Nasdaq: -8.92… | S&P: -8.91…

NASDAQ Adv/Dec 844/1908. …NYSE Adv/Dec 1144/1779.

02:30PM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] The major U.S. indices have not changed since the last update.

Retailers have struggled in today's session, evidenced by the SPDR S&P Retail ETF (XRT 39.46, -0.69), which is down 1.7%. Names like Macy's (M 18.90, -0.79) and J.C. Penney (JCP 2.85, -0.28) are among the weakest names, showing losses of 4.1% and 8.7%, respectively, after being downgraded this morning; Macy's was downgraded to 'Sell' from 'Neutral' at Citigroup, while J.C. Penney was downgraded to 'Neutral' from 'Buy' at Northcoast. Today's slide leaves the XRT at its lowest level in nearly two months.

Elsewhere within the consumer discretionary sector (-0.4%), Amazon (AMZN 1113.15, +12.20) has added another 1.1% to its massive 13.2% Friday advance and currently hovers at a fresh all-time high. Meanwhile, select restaurants like McDonald's (MCD 166.14, +0.75) and Starbucks (SBUX 55.11, +0.23) also show relative strength, sporting gains of around 0.4% apiece.

Dow: -74.65… | Nasdaq: -8.82… | S&P: -8.25…

NASDAQ Adv/Dec 849/1908. …NYSE Adv/Dec 1131/1790.

01:55PM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] Equity indices are trading near their recent levels, with the S&P 500 showing a loss of 0.3%.

The telecom services group (-1.6%) has replaced the health care space (-1.0%) at the bottom of today's sector standings following reports that SoftBank, the parent company of Sprint (S 6.19, -0.80), plans to break off a potential merger between Sprint and T-Mobile US (TMUS 59.45, -3.50). The two wireless companies hold losses of 11.6% and 5.5%, respectively.

Today's slide extends the telecom services sector's year-to-date loss to 16.6%. For comparison, energy is currently the second-worst performing sector with a year-to-date loss of 9.5%, and the S&P 500 has added 15.0% year-to-date.

Dow: -64.70… | Nasdaq: -10.70… | S&P: -7.64…

NASDAQ Adv/Dec 874/1907. …NYSE Adv/Dec 1170/1738.

01:35PM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] The major U.S. indices remain in negative territory to kick off the trading week as investors prepare for another heavy week of earnings reports, and weigh today's developments involving indictments brought by Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

A look inside the Dow Jones Industrial Average shows that Merck (MRK 55.13, -3.11), Verizon (VZ 47.75, -1.12), & General Electric (GE 20.31, -0.48) are underperforming. Merck is the Dow's biggest laggard after the company late Friday announced it had withdrawn its European application for KEYTRUDA in combination with pemetrexed and carboplatin as first-line treatment for metastatic nonsquamous non-small cell lung cancer. A slew of analysts downgraded shares this morning in response to the setback. Elsewhere, Verizon shares have recently come under pressure after reports broke that Sprint (S 6.37, -0.62) & T-Mobile (TMUS 6.38, -0.61) merger talks may be breaking down.

Conversely, Apple (AAPL 166.80, +3.75) is the best-performing Dow component as shares advance to fresh all-time highs ahead of this week's quarterly earnings release.

With November around the corner, the DJIA is currently up 4.32% this month.

Dow: -67.41… | Nasdaq: -2.86… | S&P: -7.04…

NASDAQ Adv/Dec 909/1881. …NYSE Adv/Dec 1185/1726.

01:05PM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] The U.S. equity market has faced modest selling pressure today as investors engage in a little profit taking following yet another record finish on Friday. Stocks looked as if they might make another push higher earlier in the session, but fell to a new session low following a Bloomberg report that the House is considering a phase-in approach to its tax reform bill.

Equity indices hover near their session lows at midday, with the S&P 500, the Dow, and the Nasdaq showing losses of 0.4%, 0.3%, and 0.2%, respectively. Small caps are leading today's retreat, sending the small-cap Russell 2000 lower by 1.0%.

Under the House's reported phase-in approach, the corporate tax rate would be reduced to 20.0% from 35.0% over a period of five years ending in 2022. This differs from the option of reducing the rate in one fell swoop, which is seen as the more ideal approach for the market. The House is expected to reveal further details of its tax bill on Wednesday.

The S&P 500's health care sector (-1.0%) has paced today's retreat, with Dow component Merck (MRK 54.96, -3.28) being among the weakest names within the group. Merck has dropped 5.6% in today's session after announcing on Friday that it withdrew its European application for its cancer drug Keytruda. Morgan Stanley, Barclays, and SunTrust have downgraded the company since the announcement.

Meanwhile, the consumer staples group (-0.8%) has also exhibited particular weakness, with names like Wal-Mart (WMT 86.70, -1.47) and Mondelez International (MDLZ 39.77, -0.91) showing losses of 1.7% and 2.3%, respectively. Mondelez will report earnings following today's closing bell.

On a positive note, the technology group (+0.2%) is hovering at the top of today's sector standings, thanks in large part to Apple (AAPL 166.48, +3.43), which is up 2.1%. Today's advance extends the company's two-session gain to 5.8%--a rally that was sparked by upbeat earnings reports from Amazon (AMZN 1110.46, +9.69), Microsoft (MSFT 83.77, -0.04), and Alphabet (GOOG 1014.94, -4.32).

U.S. Treasuries are hovering near their best marks of the day, with yields trading lower across the curve; the benchmark 10-yr yield is down five basis points at 2.37%. Treasuries received a boost from this morning's batch of economic data, which included another lukewarm reading for the core PCE Price Index.

Reviewing Monday's economic data, which included September Personal Income, Personal Spending, and PCE Prices:

Personal income ticked up 0.4% in September (Briefing.com consensus +0.3%) following an unrevised increase of 0.2% in August. Personal spending rose 1.0% (Briefing.com consensus +0.8%), while the prior month's uptick was left unrevised at 0.1%. The PCE Price Index jumped 0.4% (Briefing.com consensus +0.4%), while the core PCE Price Index--which excludes food and energy--increased 0.1% (Briefing.com consensus +0.1%). The PCE Price Index is the Fed's preferred inflation gauge.
With the September increases, the PCE Price Index is up 1.6% year-over-year, versus up 1.4% for August, while the core PCE Price Index is up 1.3%, unchanged from August. The key takeaway is that the PCE price data won't trigger any major inflation alarm, yet it also won't be seen as persuading the Fed from raising the fed funds rate at its December meeting.

Dow: -72.03… | Nasdaq: -6.25… | S&P: -8.53…

NASDAQ Adv/Dec 871/1910. …NYSE Adv/Dec 1154/1744.

12:30PM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] The stock market continues to tick lower moving into the afternoon session; the S&P 500 now shows a loss of 0.4%.

Transports are trading a ways behind the broader market, evidenced by the Dow Jones Transportation Average, which is down 1.1%. Within the DJTA, JB Hunt Transport (JBHT 105.81, -3.80) is the weakest performer, showing a loss of 3.5%. Railroad giant CSX (CSX 51.33, -1.18) also shows particular weakness, losing 2.3%.

Unsurprisingly, the S&P 500's industrial sector (-0.6%), which houses transport names, is trading near the bottom of today's sector standings. Industrial heavyweight General Electric (GE 20.40, -0.39) is down once again today and on track to register its sixth-consecutive decline.

Dow: -84.30… | Nasdaq: -14.61… | S&P: -10.26…

NASDAQ Adv/Dec 871/1921. …NYSE Adv/Dec 1168/1722.

12:00PM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] The S&P 500 is currently hovering at its worst mark of the morning, showing a loss of 0.3%.

Bloomberg recently reported that the U.S. House of Representatives is considering a gradual phase-in approach to reducing the corporate tax rate--rather than implementing the tax cut all at once. The goal under the phase-in plan would reportedly be to reduce the corporate rate from 35.0% to 20.0% over the course of the next five years. House Republicans are expected to reveal further details of their tax reform proposal on Wednesday.

In the bond market, U.S. Treasuries are still trading in positive territory, hitting fresh session highs in recent action. The yield on the benchmark 10-yr Treasury note is down five basis points at 2.37%.

Dow: -79.61… | Nasdaq: -2.65… | S&P: -8.61…

NASDAQ Adv/Dec 931/1860. …NYSE Adv/Dec 1177/1695.

11:30AM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] Equities have ticked lower in recent action, slipping back to their opening levels. The S&P 500 is now showing a loss of 0.2%.

The health care sector (-0.9%) has shown particular weakness in today's session and now trades in negative territory for the month (-0.5%). Dow component Merck (MRK 55.45, -2.78) is among the weakest components within the group, dropping 4.6%, after announcing on Friday that it has withdrawn its European application for its lung cancer drug Keytruda.

However, despite the broader health care sell off, biotech names within the space are outperforming, evidenced by the iShares Nasdaq Biotechnology ETF (IBB 318.13, +2.01), which is up 0.6%. Today's advance trims the IBB's October loss to 4.6%; for comparison, the S&P 500 has added 2.2% this month.

Dow: -39.38… | Nasdaq: -1.63… | S&P: -6.45…

NASDAQ Adv/Dec 952/1835. …NYSE Adv/Dec 1247/1614.

10:55AM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] The major U.S. indices have been ticking higher this morning and currently trade at their best marks of the day. The tech-heavy Nasdaq is still in the lead, sporting a gain of 0.3%, while the S&P 500 and the Dow both trade a tick below their unchanged marks.

Apple (AAPL 167.26, +4.21), which is the largest company in the S&P 500 by market cap, has jumped 2.7% in today's session after adding 3.6% on Friday. Similarly, Facebook (FB 179.98, +2.10), another giant within the S&P 500, has advanced 1.2% this morning after also posting a sizable gain on Friday (+4.3%). There isn't any one catalyst to credit for the positive performances, but it is worth noting that the two companies will report earnings on Thursday and Wednesday, respectively.

The S&P 500's technology sector (+0.4%), which houses both Apple and Facebook, currently trades near the top of today's sector standings. Energy (+0.6%) is the only group outperforming the technology space, but the lightly-weighted utilities (+0.1%), telecom services (+0.1%), and real estate (+0.1%) groups are also trading in the green.

Dow: -15.34… | Nasdaq: +16.25… | S&P: -2.01…

NASDAQ Adv/Dec 1024/1740. …NYSE Adv/Dec 1300/1535.

10:30AM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] Commodities begin the day higher:

Overall, commodities, as measured by the Bloomberg Commodity Index, are currently higher 0.24% at 86.0753
Dollar index is currently down 0.12% at 94.81
Dec WTI crude is up 0.41% on the day.
Futures are $0.22 higher to $54.12/barrel.
In other energy, Nov natural gas is up $0.03 at $2.99/MMBtu
Metals:
Dec gold gained $1 and trades at $1272.8/oz, while Dec silver lost $0 to $16.75/oz
Dec copper remains unchanged at $3.1/lb
Finally, agriculture:
Dec corn is down $0.01 at $3.48/bu.
Nov soy is up $0.25 at $9.755/bu.
Dec wheat is down $0.02 at $4.25/bu.

Dow: -11.31… | Nasdaq: +22.83… | S&P: -1.64…

NASDAQ Adv/Dec 1091/1637. …NYSE Adv/Dec 1316/1503.

09:55AM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] Equity indices continue to hover near their opening levels, with the S&P 500 showing a loss of 0.2%.

The S&P 500's energy sector (+0.4%) is outperforming in early action, helped by an increase in the price of crude oil, which is up 0.9% at $54.35/bbl. Today's advance places the commodity at its best level since late February and extends its October gain to 5.2%. Dow components Chevron (CVX 114.07, +0.53) and Exxon Mobil (XOM 83.92, +0.20) are up 0.5% and 0.2%, respectively.

Meanwhile, biotechnology names also show relative strength, evidenced by the iShares Nasdaq Biotechnology ETF (IBB 319.60, +3.48), which is up 1.0%. Celgene (CELG 100.38, +2.21) is leading the biotech advance with a gain of 2.3%, bouncing back from last week's loss of 19.1%--which was in response to the company's revised long-term guidance.

Dow: -42.71… | Nasdaq: +11.46… | S&P: -4.22…

NASDAQ Adv/Dec 1115/1588. …NYSE Adv/Dec 1236/1489.

09:40AM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] Equity indices are mixed in the opening minutes of today's session, with the S&P 500 (-0.2%) holding a modest loss and the Nasdaq (+0.1%) holding a slim gain.

Most of the 11 sectors are trading in the red, but no group holds a loss of more than 0.4%. The top-weighted technology group (+0.2%) has exhibited relative strength thus far, thanks in large part to Apple (AAPL 165.05, +2.00), which is higher by 1.2%. The tech giant will report earnings later in the week.

In the bond market, U.S. Treasuries are higher across the curve, sending yields into the red. The yield on the benchmark 10-yr Treasury note is down three basis points at 2.39%.

Dow: -49.71… | Nasdaq: +7.11… | S&P: -3.75…

NASDAQ Adv/Dec 1023/1588. …NYSE Adv/Dec 1150/1505.

09:16AM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: -5.50. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: +0.00.

The U.S. equity market looks poised to begin Monday's session in the red following yet another record finish on Friday. The S&P 500 futures are trading six points, or 0.2%, below fair value, while the Nasdaq futures (unch) show relative strength.

Investors received several pieces of economic data this morning, including September Personal Income (Briefing.com consensus +0.3%), Personal Spending (Briefing.com consensus +0.8%), and core PCE Prices (Briefing.com consensus +0.1%). Both personal income and personal spending beat estimates, increasing by 0.4% and 1.0% in September, respectively, while the core PCE Price Index ticked up 0.1%, as expected.

Year-over-year, the core PCE Price Index is up 1.3%, unchanged from August and a ways below the Fed's 2.0% target.

U.S. Treasuries moved higher following the readings, sending the yield on the benchmark 10-yr Treasury note a bit deeper into the red. The 10-yr yield is currently down three basis points at 2.39% after hovering around 2.41% earlier this morning. Meanwhile, the 2-yr yield is flat at 1.59%, giving back a one basis point gain.

In corporate news, CalAtlantic Group (CAA 49.15, +8.71) has surged 22.0% after agreeing to be acquired by Lennar (LEN 55.90, -2.11) for $9.3 billion in a stock and cash deal. Meanwhile, Dow component Merck (MRK 56.50, -1.74) has dropped 3.0% following news on Friday that the company withdrew its European application for its lung cancer drug Keytruda.

Morgan Stanley, Barclays, and SunTrust have all downgraded Merck's shares.

08:50AM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: -5.50. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: +0.00.

The S&P 500 futures trade six points, or 0.2%, below fair value.

Equity indices in the Asia-Pacific region began the week on a mixed note with markets in China showing relative weakness. Reports out of Japan indicated that Bank of Japan Governor Haruhiko Kuroda is likely to be reappointed for another five years after his current term ends in April. New Zealand's Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern said she wants to implement a ban on real estate purchases by foreigners before Trans-Pacific Partnership 11 is ratified.

In economic data:
Japan's September Retail Sales +2.2% year-over-year (consensus 2.5%; last 1.8%)

---Equity Markets---

Japan's Nikkei settled just above its flat line. TOTO, SUMCO, Komatsu, Tosoh, Shin-Etsu Chemical, Mitsui Mining and Smelting, Softbank, and TDK posted gains between 0.7% and 9.0%. On the downside, Ricoh, Casio, J Front Retailing, Rakuten, and Japan Steel Works lost between 1.3% and 4.1%.
Hong Kong's Hang Seng shed 0.4%. Property names struggled with Sino Land falling 5.6% while Hang Lung Properties, China Resources Land, China Overseas, and SHK Properties lost between 0.9% and 5.6%. On the upside, CNOOC and PetroChina gained 4.4% and 2.4%, respectively.
China's Shanghai Composite lost 0.8%. Shinva Medical Instrument, Avic Aviation High-Technology, YUD Yangtze River Investment Industry, and BEIH-Property posted losses between 7.6% and 8.3%.
India's Sensex added 0.3%. Lupin, Oil & Natural Gas, Bharti Airtel, Tata Motors, Tata Consultancy, Reliance Industries, Maruti Suzuki, and Hero MotoCorp outperformed with gains between 0.9% and 2.7%.

Major European indices trade near their flat lines while Spain's IBEX (+1.8%) outperforms. Spanish equities have shown relative strength despite a general state of confusion in Catalonia, where Barcelona's mayor Ada Colau said she is "perplexed" after the central government dissolved the Catalan parliament and called an election for December 21. An anti-independence march took place in Barcelona over the weekend with organizers estimating as many as 1.3 million attendees while police officials said roughly 300,000 took part in the march. Standard & Poor's raised Italy's rating to BBB from BBB- on Friday evening.

In economic data:
Eurozone October Business and Consumer Survey 114.0 (expected 13.4; last 113.1)
Germany's September Retail Sales +0.5% month-over-month (expected 0.7%; last -0.2%); +4.1% year-over-year (consensus 3.0%; last 3.0%)
UK's September Mortgage Lending GBP3.85 billion (expected GBP3.60 billion; last GBP3.93 billion), September Mortgage Approvals 66,230 (expected 66,050; last 67,230), and September M4 Money Supply -0.2% month-over-month (expected 0.7%; last 1.1%)
Spain's Q3 GDP +0.8% quarter-over-quarter, as expected (last 0.9%); +3.1% year-over-year (expected 3.2%; last 3.1%). October CPI +0.9% month-over-month (expected 0.8%; last 0.2%); +1.6% year-over-year (consensus 1.7%; last 1.8%)
Swiss October KOF Leading Indicators 109.1 (expected 105.5; last 105.8)

---Equity Markets---

UK's FTSE is lower by 0.3% with financials and homebuilders showing relative weakness. HSBC, Persimmon, Barratt Developments, Admiral Group, and Taylor Wimpey show losses between 0.6% and 1.5%. On the upside, easyJet and International Consolidated Airlines hold gains of around 2.0% apiece.
France's CAC trades flat. STMicroelectronics, Essilor International, Legrand, Total, Peugeot, and Renault sport gains between 0.4% and 3.1%. On the downside, TechnipFMC is down 2.2% while Airbus Group, Carrefour, L'Oreal, and Danone show losses between 0.3% and 2.0%.
Germany's DAX trades up 0.1%. Volkswagen has spiked 3.3% while peers Daimler and BMW are up 0.6% and 0.3%, respectively. Lufthansa and Siemens are up around 1.0% apiece while BASF and SAP hold losses of 0.3% and 0.7%, respectively.
Spain's IBEX is up 1.8% with most components on the rise. Gamesa, Banco Sabadell, Caixabank, BBVA, Bankia, Santander, Grifols, Telefonica, ACS, and Bankinter display gains between 1.7% and 3.6%.

08:36AM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: -4.90. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: -0.40.

The S&P 500 futures trade five points, or 0.2%, below fair value.

Just in, personal income ticked up 0.4% in September (Briefing.com consensus +0.3%) following an unrevised increase of 0.2% in August. Personal spending rose 1.0% (Briefing.com consensus +0.8%), while the prior month's uptick was left unrevised at 0.1%. The core PCE Price Index, which excludes food and energy, increased 0.1% (Briefing.com consensus +0.1%).

Year-over-year, the core PCE Price Index is up 1.3%, unchanged from August.

08:00AM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: -5.00. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: -0.90.

The equity market rallied to new record highs on Friday following an impressive batch of earnings, which included reports from some of the most influential components within the tech-heavy Nasdaq. Investors are looking to engage in a little profit taking this morning, sending the S&P 500 futures five points, or 0.2%, below fair value. Both the Nasdaq and the S&P 500 ended Friday at record highs.

This week will feature another huge bundle of third quarter earnings reports, although there aren't too many notable companies on today's docket. Pfizer (PFE 35.40, -0.20) will kick things off on Tuesday morning, followed by results from Facebook (FB 178.50, +0.62) on Wednesday and both DowDuPont (DWDP 76.00, +3.46) and Apple (AAPL 163.61, +0.56) on Thursday.

As for economic data, today's lineup includes September Personal Income (Briefing.com consensus +0.3%), Personal Spending (Briefing.com consensus +0.8%), and core PCE Prices (Briefing.com consensus +0.1%)--all of which will be released at 8:30 ET. Particular emphasis will be placed on the PCE reading as it is the Fed's preferred measure of inflation.

Looking ahead, the Fed's latest rate decision will cross the wires on Wednesday afternoon, and the October Employment Situation Report (Briefing.com consensus 300K) will be released on Friday.

U.S. Treasuries are trading mixed this morning, with longer-dated issues showing relative strength; the yield on the benchmark 10-yr Treasury note is down one basis point at 2.41%. Meanwhile, the 2-yr yield has climbed one basis point to 1.60%. Yields move inversely to prices.

In U.S. corporate news:

Merck (MRK 55.80, -2.44): -4.2% after Morgan Stanley, Barclays, and SunTrust downgraded the company's shares.
General Motors (GM 43.10, -1.54): -3.5% after Goldman downgraded the company's shares to 'Sell' from 'Neutral.'
Advanced Micro (AMD 11.39, -0.45): -3.8% after Morgan Stanley downgraded AMD shares to 'Underweight' from 'Equal-Weight.'
Under Armour (UAA 15.57, -0.47): -2.9% after Bank of America/Merrill Lynch downgraded UAA shares to 'Underperform' from 'Neutral.'
Macy's (M 19.30, -0.39): -2.0% after Citigroup downgraded the company's shares to 'Sell' from 'Neutral.'

Reviewing overnight developments:

Equity indices in the Asia-Pacific region began the week on a mixed note with markets in China showing relative weakness. Japan's Nikkei unch, Hong Kong's Hang Seng -0.4%, China's Shanghai Composite -0.8%, India's Sensex +0.3%.
In economic data:
Japan's September Retail Sales +2.2% year-over-year (consensus 2.5%; last 1.8%)
In news:
Reports out of Japan indicated that Bank of Japan Governor Haruhiko Kuroda is likely to be reappointed for another five years after his current term ends in April.
New Zealand's Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern said she wants to implement a ban on real estate purchases by foreigners before Trans-Pacific Partnership 11 is ratified.

Major European indices trade near their flat lines while Spain's IBEX (+1.5%) outperforms. UK's FTSE -0.2%, France's CAC unch, Germany's DAX +0.1%.
In economic data:
Eurozone October Business and Consumer Survey 114.0 (expected 13.4; last 113.1)
Germany's September Retail Sales +0.5% month-over-month (expected 0.7%; last -0.2%); +4.1% year-over-year (consensus 3.0%; last 3.0%)
UK's September Mortgage Lending GBP3.85 billion (expected GBP3.60 billion; last GBP3.93 billion), September Mortgage Approvals 66,230 (expected 66,050; last 67,230), and September M4 Money Supply -0.2% month-over-month (expected 0.7%; last 1.1%)
Spain's Q3 GDP +0.8% quarter-over-quarter, as expected (last 0.9%); +3.1% year-over-year (expected 3.2%; last 3.1%). October CPI +0.9% month-over-month (expected 0.8%; last 0.2%); +1.6% year-over-year (consensus 1.7%; last 1.8%)
Swiss October KOF Leading Indicators 109.1 (expected 105.5; last 105.8)
In news:
Spanish equities have shown relative strength despite a general state of confusion in Catalonia, where Barcelona's mayor Ada Colau said she is "perplexed" after the central government dissolved the Catalan parliament and called an election for December 21. An anti-independence march took place in Barcelona over the weekend with organizers estimating as many as 1.3 million attendees while police officials said roughly 300,000 took part in the march.
Standard & Poor's raised Italy's rating to BBB from BBB- on Friday evening.

06:15AM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: -4.00. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: +2.40.

[BRIEFING.COM] Nikkei...22012...+3.20...+0.00%

Hang Seng...28418...-20.80...-0.10%

[BRIEFING.COM] FTSE...7497.16...-7.90...-0.10%

DAX...13231.94...+14.40...+0.10%

04:30PM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] Facing its first weekly loss since the week ended September 8, the stock market rallied on Friday, underpinned by the latest batch of earnings, which featured impressive results from mega-cap names like Amazon (AMZN 1100.95, +128.52), Microsoft (MSFT 83.81, +5.05), and Alphabet (GOOG 1019.27, +46.71). The three companies finished at new record highs, as did the S&P 500 (+0.8%) and the tech-heavy Nasdaq (+2.2%). The Dow (+0.1%) also moved higher, but finished a ways behind its peers due to select underperformers.

Friday's advance carried the major indices into positive territory for the week. The Nasdaq was the top performer this week, adding 1.1%, while the Dow and the S&P 500 finished with weekly gains of 0.5% and 0.2%, respectively.

The S&P 500's technology sector easily finished Friday at the top of the sector standings, climbing 2.9%. Microsoft and Alphabet deserved much of the credit for the sector's advance, as they jumped 6.4% and 4.8%, respectively, after reporting better-than-expected earnings and revenues. However, Intel (INTC 44.40, +3.05) also contributed--climbing 7.4%--after beating both top and bottom line estimates and raising its guidance for the fiscal year, as did fellow mega caps Apple (AAPL 163.05, +5.64) and Facebook (FB 177.88, +7.25), which added 3.6% and 4.3%, respectively.

Apple was helped not only by the positive sentiment surrounding Microsoft's and Alphabet's earnings, but also by the company's announcement that its new iPhone X sold out in a matter of minutes amid "off the charts" demand. Both Apple and Facebook will report earnings in the middle of next week.

As for Amazon, the internet retail giant surged 13.2% on better-than-expected earnings and revenues, pinning the consumer discretionary sector (+1.6%) right behind technology at the top of the leaderboard. Outside of the technology and consumer discretionary spaces, which were obviously juiced by the aforementioned companies, no group finished with a gain of more than 0.6%.

The energy sector (+0.2%) benefited from an increase in the price of crude oil, which climbed 2.4% to $53.91/bbl, but was weighed down by Chevron (CVX 113.54, -4.90), which dropped 4.1% despite reporting above-consensus earnings and revenues. On a related note, Exxon Mobil (XOM 83.71, +0.24) ticked up 0.3% after beating bottom-line estimates.

Similar to Chevron, pharmaceutical giant Merck (MRK 58.24, -3.75) dropped 6.1%, hitting a fresh 2017 low, despite beating earnings estimates and raising its guidance for the fiscal year. However, the company did come up short on revenues. The health care sector (unch) finished comfortably behind the broader market.

The consumer staples sector (-0.9%) was the weakest group on Friday, with CVS Health (CVS 68.99, -4.32) leading the retreat. The pharmacy retailer declined 5.9% following unconfirmed Thursday reports that it has made an offer to acquire managed health care company Aetna (AET 173.12, -5.48) for more than $200 per share.

Outside of the equity market, U.S. Treasuries ended the week on a higher note, trimming some of their losses from earlier in the week. The Treasury market began the day in the red, but a Bloomberg report that President Trump is leaning towards appointing Fed Governor Jerome Powell as the next Fed Chair helped turn the tide. The yield on the benchmark 10-yr Treasury note slipped three basis points to 2.42%.

Elsewhere, Spain's Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy invoked emergency powers on Friday in an attempt to restore order after Catalonia's parliament declared independence from the Spanish central government. The Catalonia people voted for independence earlier this month.

Reviewing Friday's economic data, which included the advance third quarter GDP report and the final reading of the University of Michigan Consumer Sentiment Index for October:

Advance third quarter GDP pointed to an expansion of 3.0%, while the Briefing.com consensus expected a reading of 2.4%.
The headline surprise was driven by the change in private inventories, which contributed 0.7 percentage points. Real final sales, which exclude the change in private inventories, decelerated to 2.3% from 2.9% in the second quarter on some soft consumer spending activity.
Granted the hurricanes created some temporary growth headwinds, but when the layers are peeled back, the key takeaway is that U.S. economic activity is proceeding largely at the same ho-hum pace, evidenced by the prior 12-quarter average of 2.4% for real final sales.
The final reading of the University of Michigan Consumer Sentiment Index for October declined to 100.7 (Briefing.com consensus 101.0) from 101.1 in the preliminary reading.
Despite the dip, the index remains at its highest monthly level since the start of 2004 and it stands above 100.0 for only the second time since the end of the record 1990's expansion.

On Monday, investors will receive September Personal Income, Personal Spending, and core PCE Prices--all of which will be released at 8:30 ET.

Nasdaq Composite +24.5% YTD
Dow Jones Industrial Average +18.6% YTD
S&P 500 +15.3% YTD
Russell 2000 +11.1% YTD

Week In Review: Tech Earnings Provide Late Boost

Stocks began the week on a lower note as investors cashed in on last week's record highs, but reclaimed their losses on Friday, thanks to an impressive batch of technology earnings. The major indices finished the week in positive territory, with the Nasdaq, the Dow, and the S&P 500 adding 1.1%, 0.5%, and 0.2%, respectively. The S&P 500 and the Nasdaq settled Friday at new all-time highs.

The S&P 500's technology sector (+2.9%) kept the broader market afloat with little help from its peers, easily settling at the top of the sector standings. The group was underpinned by Microsoft (MSFT), Alphabet (GOOG), and Intel (INTC), which added between 4.8% and 7.4% on Friday after reporting better-than-expected earnings and revenues for the third quarter.

Amazon (AMZN) also surged on Friday, jumping 13.2%, after beating both top and bottom line estimates. The company's positive performance boosted the consumer discretionary sector, which finished the week with a gain of 1.1%.

On the downside, the health care sector (-2.1%) struggled this week, with biotechnology names leading the retreat. Celgene (CELG) showed particular weakness, ending the week lower by 19.1%, after missing revenue estimates for the third quarter and lowering its 2020 long-term financial targets on Thursday.

The consumer staples sector also lagged, moving lower by 1.5%. Within the group, CVS Health (CVS) plunged 9.8% following unconfirmed reports that the pharmacy retailer has made an offer to acquire managed health care company Aetna (AET) for more than $200 per share. Aetna shares ended the week higher by 7.6%.

On the data front, the advance GDP report showed that the U.S. economy increased at annual rate of 3.0% in the third quarter (Briefing.com consensus 2.4%), marking the second straight quarter the annualized rate has been 3.0% or higher. However, the headline number was inflated by a change in inventories, while real final sales decelerated to 2.3% from 2.9% in Q2.

In other words, the U.S. economy is proceeding largely at the same ho-hum pace.

Elsewhere, speculation as to who will become the next Fed Chair continued this week, and it appears increasingly likely that current Fed Chair Janet Yellen will be replaced by either Fed Governor Jerome Powell or Stanford University economist John Taylor. Bloomberg reported on Friday that President Trump is leaning toward Mr. Powell.

Following this week's events, the CME FedWatch Tool places the chances of a December rate hike at 99.9%, up from 93.1% last week.

Dow: +33.33… | Nasdaq: +144.49… | S&P: +20.67…

NASDAQ Adv/Dec 1449/958. …NYSE Adv/Dec 1782/1141.

Image Price Action Trading @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/price-action-trading.htm

Image Trade Strategies via Volatility Analysis @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/VolatilityTrading.htm

Image Review of TheStrategyLab @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=3167

Image TheStrategyLab Review @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/thestrategylab-reviews.htm

Special thanks to Bloomberg, Briefing, Reuters and Yahoo! Finance for their market summaries. Also, thank you for the review of TheStrategyLab performance record...hopefully all the links from top to bottom will be useful for you. gm

Best Regards,
M.A. Perry
Online user name wrbtrader (more info about me) @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/wrbtrader.htm
TheStrategyLab Price Action Trading
Trader and Founder of WRB Analysis (wide range body/bar analysis)
Image@ http://twitter.com/wrbtrader Image@ http://stocktwits.com/wrbtrader

http://www.thestrategylab.com
Phone: +1 708 572-4885
TheStrategyLab Business Hours: 8am - 5pm est (Mon - Fri)
Skype Messenger: kebec2002
wrbanalysis@gmail.com