TheStrategyLab.com Price Action Trading Support Forum

Forum for price action traders that want to learn WRB Analysis basic tutorial chapters 1, 2 and 3 prior to purchasing our advance trade methods. Hashtags: #wrbanalysis #wrbzone #wrbhiddengap #priceaction #trading
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: October 19th Thursday Trade Results - Profits $1537.50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:30 am 
Site Admin

Trade Results of M.A. Perry
Trader and Founder of WRB Analysis (wide range body/bar analysis)
TheStrategyLab Price Action Trading (no technical indicators)
Phone: +1 708 572-4885
wrbtrader (more info about me): http://www.thestrategylab.com/wrbtrader.htm
Free Chat Room: http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewforum.php?f=164
Archive Real-Time Chat Logs (timestamp, entries/exits, position size): http://www.thestrategylab.com/ftchat/forum/viewforum.php?f=20
Accolades (Testimonials): http://www.thestrategylab.com/Accolades.htm
TheStrategyLab Reviews: http://www.thestrategylab.com/thestrategylab-reviews.htm
Price Action Trading: http://www.thestrategylab.com/price-action-trading.htm
TheStrategyLab Business Hours: 8am - 5pm est (Mon - Fri)
wrbanalysis@gmail.com (24/7)
Stocktwits @ http://stocktwits.com/wrbtrader (24/7)
Twitter @ http://twitter.com/wrbtrader (24/7)

Attachment:
101917-wrbtrader-Price-Action-Trading-PnL-Blotter-Profit+1537.50.png
101917-wrbtrader-Price-Action-Trading-PnL-Blotter-Profit+1537.50.png [ 95.39 KiB | Viewed 232 times ]

click on the above image to view today's performance verification

Price Action Trade Performance for Today: Emini RTY ($RTY_F) futures @ $0.00 dollars or +0.00 points, Emini ES ($ES_F) futures @ $1537.50 dollars or +30.75 points, Light Crude Oil CL ($CL_F) futures @ $0.00 dollars or +0.00 points, Gold GC ($GC_F) futures @ $0.00 dollars or +0.00 points and EuroFX 6E ($6E_F) futures @ $0.00 dollars or +0.0000 ticks. Total Profit @ $1537.50 dollars

Disclaimer: Today's trading performance is not an indication of my future performance and not an indication of the future performance for any trader that decides to learn/apply WRB Analysis.

Russell 2000 Emini RTY Futures: 1 tick or 0.10 = $5.00 dollars and there's more contract information @ CMEGroup (formerly as TF @ The ICE)
S&P 500 Emini ES Futures: 1 tick or 0.25 = $12.50 dollars and there's more contract information @ CMEGroup
Light Crude Oil CL (WTI) Futures: 1 tick or 0.01 = $10.00 dollars and there's more contract information @ CMEGroup
Gold GC Futures: 1 tick or 0.10 = $10.00 dollars and there's more contract information @ CMEGroup
EuroFX 6E Futures: 1 tick or 0.0001 = $12.50 dollars and there's more contract information @ CMEGroup

Today's Trade Log is archived @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/ftchat/forum/viewtopic.php?f=172&t=2674

All of my trades are posted real-time at the above link for today's archive chat log in the timestamp ##TheStrategyLab free chat room via the user name wrbtrader for anyone to do a real-time review (you must be a member of the chat room for a real-time review). Although the trades are posted by me and other users of WRB Analysis in real-time...this is not a signal calling chat room nor is this a live trading room that has a head trader telling you what to do. I'm the moderator (I keep the peace between members) and my own live trades are posted within 3.2 seconds on average after the trade confirmation in my broker trade execution platform via an auto script to minimize delays in posting of my trades. You can review today's price action trade journal about my trades (e.g. time, price entry, contract size, price exit, market analysis) as the trade traversed to its completion. In addition, sometimes I'll post real-time trading tips in the free ##TheStrategyLab chat room involving WRBs, WRB Hidden GAPs, Key Market Events (KME), WRB Zones, Reaction Highs/Lows, Contracting Volatility or Expanding Volatility...all key concepts from the WRB Analysis free study guide even though the free chat room is not design to be an education chat room because the education is only performed at the forums in the private threads.

Quote:
2017 has been the most difficult trading year since I've begun trading +25 years ago because successful trading involves more than just trade methods than any other trading year. This is a key concept many traders have difficulties in understanding. Some blame it on algorithms while I blame it on the inability to adapt, failure to backtest, failure to document trades (real-money or simulator) and underestimating how our environment influences our cognitive decision making while trading...all while trading in low volatility market conditions that statistically have the reputation for difficult trading.

Image ##TheStrategyLab Chat Room is free. The free chat room is not a signal calling trading room nor is it a live trading room with a head trader even though members of the chat room are posting their trades & market analysis in real-time. I do not mentor (never have) although I get many requests to do mentoring. There is education but only in members private threads at the forum involving members asking questions (help) about their own trading. Thus, the primary purpose of TheStrategyLab free chat room is for you to use as your trade journal so that you can use as valuable feedback about your own trading and for members to help each other...as in more eyes on the market. In addition, we highly recommend that you use the free chat room with a professional trade journal software like tradebench.com, edgewonk.com, tradervue.com, tradingdiarypro.com, stocktickr.com, journalsqrd.com, tradingdiary.pro, mxprofit.com or trademetria.com because they can provide you with the quantitative statistical analysis of your trading. You can then download your results and post them in your private thread at the forum.

Also, you can use TheStrategyLab free chat room to ask real-time WRB Analysis questions. Yet, please do not post your quantitative statistical analysis, brokerage statements in the free chat room. Instead, its highly recommended that you only post that particular information in your private thread for security reasons. Yet, if you want to post that type of information at another website, blog or chat room...that's your choice.

TheStrategyLab free chat room is on IRC via users request because the IRC servers are located in many different countries, software in many different languages, many different mobile apps, many different types of social media software can be used to log in along with IRC being easier to moderate via script codes when trouble makers, spammers and trolls show up. I'm the moderator of the free chat room via the user name wrbtrader. Thus, I keep the peace between members without hesitation in removing problematic traders so that members can peacefully post their market observations, trades, WRB Analysis commentary about the markets without being trolled or harassed.

TheStrategyLab free chat room is not for traders looking for someone to hold their hands and tell them when to buy or sell nor do we allow the free chat room to be used for mentoring because we do not offer a mentoring service. The purpose of TheStrategyLab is for you to post your real-time analysis or trades so that you can review as feedback for any trading day to provide valuable information about the results in your broker statements. If you join the free chat room and then you decide to not post any WRB Analysis about the price action or you decide to not post your trades or you decide to be silent (lurk without saying a word about today's markets)...you're not using the free chat room properly to help improve your trading.

In fact, we do not want silent (lurkers) traders to join the free chat room unless they are actively posting at the forum about their trading after the markets close. Access instructions for the free chat room @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewforum.php?f=164

Quote:
All of my real-time posted trades involves price action concepts from the WRB Analysis free study guide, Advance WRB Analysis Tutorial Chapters 4 - 12 and the Volatility Trading Report (VTR) trade signal strategies. Yet, I'm always backtesting new concepts of WRB Analysis, new trade entry rules, new trade management rules, new position size management rules before application in real money trades (small position size trades) to adapt to changed market conditions prior to large position size trades or sharing the new concepts with fee-base clients...living up to the name of my website. TheStrategyLab.

Also, posted below for you to review are direct links to information about my price action trade methodology and trading plan (there's a difference between the two) that enables me to identify key trading areas in the price action that represent changes in supply/demand and volatility along with being able to exploit these changes via WRB Analysis (wide range body/bar analysis). I'm primarily a day trader because it suits my personal lifestyle but I do occasionally swing trade and position trade. Simply, my trade method is applicable for position trading, swing trading and day trading.

Image Price Action Analysis via Advance WRB Analysis Tutorial Chapters @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/WRBAnalysisTutorials.htm and there's a free study guide of the WRB Analysis Tutorial Chapters 1, 2 and 3 @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=718

Analysis -----> Trade Signals

Image Trade Signal Strategies via Volatility Trading Report (VTR) @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/VolatilityTrading.htm and there's a free trade signal strategy @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewforum.php?f=89 so that you can freely test drive one of our price action trade strategies with support (answering your questions) prior to purchasing the Volatility Trading Report (VTR). All WRB Analysis Tutorial Chapters 1 - 12 are included in the purchase of the Volatility Trading Report (VTR).

Image Daily Trading Plan Routine @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=331&t=3532 contains brief information about trading plan, market context, brokers, trading time frames, position size management and other discussions.

-----------------------------

Market Context Summaries

The below summaries by Bloomberg, Briefing, Reuters and Yahoo! Finance helps me to do a quick review of the fundamentals, FED/ECB/BOE/IMF actions or any important global economic events (e.g. Eurozone, MarketWatch.com) that had an impact on today's price action in many trading instruments I monitor during the trading day. Simply, I'm a strong believer that key market events causes key changes in supply/demand and volatility resulting in trade opportunities (swing points and strong continuation price actions) that reach profit targets. Thus, I pay attention to these key market events, intermarket analysis (e.g. Forex EurUsd, EuroFX 6E futures, Gold GC futures, Light Crude Oil (WTI) CL & Brent Oil futures, Eurex DAX futures, Euronext FTSE100 futures, Emini ES futures, Emini TF futures, Treasury ZB futures and U.S. Dollar Index futures) while using WRB Analysis from one trade to the next trade to give me the market context for price action trading before the appearance of my technical analysis trade signals. Therefore, I maintain these archives for easy review to allow me to understand what was happening on any given trading day in the past involving key market events to help better understand my trade decisions (day trading, swing trading, position trading)...something I can not get from my broker PnL statements alone. Further, most financial websites remove (delete) their archives after a few years to make room for new content. Therefore, I maintain my own archives of the news content so that I have it available for me when financial websites no longer archives their content.

Attachment:
101917-Key-Price-Action-Markets.png
101917-Key-Price-Action-Markets.png [ 1.04 MiB | Viewed 235 times ]

click on the above image to view today's price action of key markets

The Market at 04:30PM ET
Dow: +5.44… | Nasdaq: -19.15… | S&P: +0.84…
NASDAQ Vol: 1.83 bln… Adv: 1187… Dec: 1371…
NYSE Vol: 706.3 mln… Adv: 1471… Dec: 1396…

Moving the Market

Tech stocks drop; Apple (AAPL) shows particular weakness amid reports that it has cut supplier orders for the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus

Health care sector strengths, moves to first place in the weekly sector standings

Financials bounce back from early weakness

Sector Watch
Strong: Financials, Industrials, Materials, Health Care, Utilities, Telecom Services
Weak: Energy, Technology, Consumer Staples
04:30PM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] Stocks clawed their way back from early weakness on Thursday and managed to reach positive territory for the fifth session in a row. The S&P 500 (unch) and the Dow (unch) both posted new record closes thanks to a final push higher in the final minutes of the session. Meanwhile, the Nasdaq and the Russell 2000 underperformed, losing 0.3% and 0.2%, respectively.

The S&P 500's technology sector declined by 0.4% on Thursday, with its largest component by market cap--Apple (AAPL 155.98, -3.78)--showing particular weakness. The company fell 2.4% following overnight reports that iPhone 8 orders are weaker than expected and the new Apple Watch is having cellar connection issues in China.

eBay (EBAY 37.29, -0.68) was another notable laggard within the tech space after the e-commerce company issued weak guidance for the fourth quarter; EBAY shares lost 1.8%. On a positive note, software giant Adobe Systems (ADBE 171.73, +18.73) surged 12.2%, hitting a fresh record high, after issuing above-consensus guidance for fiscal year 2018.

The consumer staples space (-0.6%) was the only sector to finish below technology on the day's leaderboard. Phillip Morris (PM 108.15, -4.36), the maker of cigarette brand Marlboro, was the sector's weakest component, tumbling 3.9%, after reporting disappointing profits and revenues for the third quarter and issuing below-consensus earnings guidance for fiscal year 2017.

Meanwhile, health care stocks rallied, extending their gains from the prior two sessions. Within the health care sector--which added 0.6%--Gilead Sciences (GILD 81.59, +1.58) showed particular strength (+2.0%) after the FDA approved the company's lymphoma therapy drug Yescarta.

Wireless giant Verizon (VZ 49.21, +0.56) finished with a gain of 1.2% after reporting upbeat earnings for the third quarter. However, the company's performance was somewhat disappointing considering it opened with a gain of around 3.0%. The lightly-weighted telecom services group added 0.5%.

Financial names finished mixed, leaving the S&P 500's financial sector (+0.2%) slightly higher. American Express (AXP 91.90, -0.18) and Travelers (TRV 133.17, +3.15) embodied the mixed theme; TRV shares climbed 2.4% on better-than-expected top and bottom lines while AXP shares lost 0.2% after announcing that CEO Kenneth Chenault will be stepping down after 16 years at the helm.

Transports finished slightly behind the broader market, evidenced by the Dow Jones Transportation Average (-0.1%), with United Continental (UAL 59.78, -8.21) pacing the modest retreat. The airline plunged 12.1% after disappointing guidance overshadowed its better-than-expected earnings.

In the bond market, U.S. Treasuries advanced on Thursday, but intraday selling pressured the market off its morning high. The benchmark 10-yr yield slipped two basis points to 2.32% after trading as high as 2.35% in overnight action. Meanwhile, the U.S. Dollar Index dropped 0.3% to 93.02.

Also of note, Politico reported in the late afternoon that Fed Governor Jerome Powell is the leading candidate to become the next Fed Chair. President Trump is expected to make his decision before he leaves for an 11-day trip to Asia on November 3.

Reviewing Thursday's economic data, which included the weekly Initial Claims Report, the Philadelphia Fed Index for October, and the Conference Board Leading Economic Index for September:

The latest weekly initial jobless claims count totaled 222,000 while the Briefing.com consensus expected a reading of 236,000. Today's tally was below the revised prior week count of 244,000 (from 243,000). As for continuing claims, they declined to 1.888 million from the revised count of 1.904 million (from 1.889 million).
The key takeaway from this report, which saw some disruptions in claims taking procedures in Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands, is that the low level of claims should translate into some lofty nonfarm payroll expectations for October since this report covered the week in which the household survey was conducted.
The Philadelphia Fed Survey for October rose to 27.9 from an unrevised 23.8 in September while economists polled by Briefing.com had expected a reading of 20.0.
The key takeaway from the report is that the monthly increase was led by gains in labor market indicators, with the current employment index increasing 24 points to a record-high reading of 30.6.
The Conference Board Leading Economic Index decreased 0.2% in September, while economists polled by Briefing.com expected an increase of 0.1%. The prior month's increase was left unrevised at 0.4%.
The key takeaway from the report is that the downturn had hurricane fingerprints on it with key negative contributions from initial claims, building permits, and the average workweek.

On Friday, investors will receive just one economic report--September Existing Homes Sales (Briefing.com consensus 5.29 million)--which will be released at 10:00 ET.

Nasdaq Composite +22.7% YTD
Dow Jones Industrial Average +17.2% YTD
S&P 500 +14.4% YTD
Russell 2000 +10.7% YTD

Dow: +5.44… | Nasdaq: -19.15… | S&P: +0.84…

NASDAQ Adv/Dec 1187/1371. …NYSE Adv/Dec 1471/1396.

03:25PM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] Commodities end the day higher:

Overall, commodities, as measured by the Bloomberg Commodity Index, are currently up 0.1% at 85.3934
Dollar index is down 0.15% at 93.27.
Nov WTI crude is lower on the day.
Futures settled down $0.74 to $51.30/barrel.
In other energy, Nov natural gas settled up $0.02 at $2.88/MMBtu following EIA inventory data
EIA natural gas inventory data showed a build of 51 bcf vs a build of 57 bcf in the prior week.
On to metals:
Dec gold gained $7.10 to settle at $1290.00/oz, while Sept silver gained $0.25 to $17.25/oz
Dec copper settled flat at $3.18/lb
Finally, agriculture:
Dec corn settled $0.005 higher at $3.49/bu.
Nov soy settled $0.0225 higher at $9.865/bu.
Dec wheat settled $0.0275 higher at $4.3275/bu.

Dow: -4.53… | Nasdaq: -25.83… | S&P: -1.05…

NASDAQ Adv/Dec 1183/1532. …NYSE Adv/Dec 1351/1522.

03:00PM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] After opening with a loss of around 0.4%, the S&P 500 has climbed back to its unchanged mark and has a shot of closing at a new record high moving into the final stretch. The Dow also trades flat while the Nasdaq and the Russell 2000 hold losses of 0.4% apiece.

Seven sectors are trading in the green--telecom services (+0.9%), utilities (+0.9%), health care (+0.5%), materials (+0.3%), industrials (+0.2%), financials (+0.1%), and real estate (unch)--while four are trading in the red--consumer discretionary (unch), energy (-0.3%), technology (-0.5%), and consumer staples (-0.7%).

PayPal (PYPL 66.65, -0.61) is one of few notable companies on tonight's earnings docket. Things will pick up tomorrow morning, however, as General Electric (GE 23.72, +0.59), Procter & Gamble (PG 91.60, -0.48), and Honeywell (HON 143.62, +0.18) are all scheduled to deliver their quarterly results.

Dow: -10.66… | Nasdaq: -27.73… | S&P: -1.08…

NASDAQ Adv/Dec 1173/1531. …NYSE Adv/Dec 1316/1556.

02:25PM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] Equity indices have not changed since the last update.

The consumer discretionary sector (-0.1%) is trading roughly in line with the broader market, despite the fact that its top component by market cap--Amazon (AMZN 983.62, -13.38)--is solidly lower for the second day in a row. The online retail giant lost 1.2% yesterday and has tumbled another 1.4% in today's session after hitting a three-month high on Tuesday.

On a positive note, Ulta Beauty (ULTA 205.71, +7.34) has jumped 3.6% and is currently the consumer discretionary sector's top-performing component. Some M&A rumors involving the company have made the rounds today, but nothing has been confirmed.

Dow: -18.99… | Nasdaq: -34.44… | S&P: -2.72…

NASDAQ Adv/Dec 1095/1627. …NYSE Adv/Dec 1222/1633.

01:55PM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] Equities have continued ticking higher in recent action, trimming the S&P 500's loss to just 0.1%.

The health care sector (+0.5%) trades a ways ahead of the broader market this afternoon. Heavyweights like Pfizer (PFE 36.33, +0.50), Johnson & Johnson (JNJ 141.90, +1.22), and Merck (MRK 63.93, +0.42) sport gains of 1.3%, 0.9%, and 0.7%, respectively. Gilead Sciences (GILD 81.51, +1.50) is also outperforming, adding 1.9%, after the FDA approved the company's lymphoma therapy drug Yescarta.

However, biotechnology names haven't been able to keep pace, sending the iShares Nasdaq Biotechnology ETF (IBB 333.96, -2.02) lower by 0.6%. Amgen (AMGN 184.44, -1.84) and Biogen (BIIB 340.13, -4.45) exhibit particular weakness and currently show losses of 1.0% and 1.3%, respectively.

Dow: -24.98… | Nasdaq: -33.24… | S&P: -2.60…

NASDAQ Adv/Dec 1114/1624. …NYSE Adv/Dec 1188/1655.

01:35PM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] The major U.S. indices continue their impressive, but not entirely surprising slow grind higher off this morning's lows as stocks look posed to retest their best levels of the day.

A look inside the Dow Jones Industrial Average shows that Apple (AAPL 155.26, -4.50), Goldman Sachs (GS 239.36, -2.67), & Boeing (BA 258.00, -2.04) are underperforming. Apple is under pressure following two negative reports overnight, one involving weak demand for the new iPhone 8, while the other detailed that the company is facing a hiccup with its new Apple Watch in China after the new cellular connection feature was abruptly shut off in the country.

Conversely, General Electric (GE 23.60, +0.48) is the best-performing Dow component as shares display relative strength ahead of tomorrow morning's quarterly earnings report.

Despite today's pullback, the DJIA is still up 1.14% this week.

Dow: -29.69… | Nasdaq: -37.11… | S&P: -3.10…

NASDAQ Adv/Dec 1069/1646. …NYSE Adv/Dec 1204/1649.

01:05PM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] Equities have retreated from record highs today as investors engage in some profit taking following four straight victories for the S&P 500. The benchmark index has pared its opening loss slightly over the first half of Thursday's session and currently hovers just 0.2% below its flat line. The Dow (-0.1%) is also slightly lower, while the Nasdaq (-0.7%) and Russell 2000 (-0.7%) exhibit relative weakness.

The technology sector trades a ways behind the broader market this afternoon, sporting a loss of 0.7%. Apple (AAPL 155.52, -4.24) has weighed heavily on the group amid reports that orders for the new iPhone 8 may be weaker than expected. The company's shares are currently lower by 2.7% and trade below their 50-day simple moving average (157.99) for the first time in a month.

eBay (EBAY 37.25, -0.71) has also contributed to the bearish bias within the sector, losing 1.9% after issuing below-consensus earnings guidance for the fourth quarter. However, Adobe Systems (ADBE 170.07, +17.16) has been a positive influence, climbing 11.2% after raising its guidance for fiscal year 2018 and reaffirming its targets for the fourth quarter.

The consumer staples sector (-0.5%) trades alongside the tech group at the bottom of the sector standings as tobacco giant Philip Morris (PM 107.91, -4.60) slides to a fresh eight-month low. PM shares have sold off following the company's latest earnings release, which showed worse-than-expected profits and revenues. The company also lowered its earnings guidance for fiscal year 2017.

Financials also lag this afternoon following earnings from American Express (AXP 91.40, -0.68) and Travelers (TRV 131.26, +1.22). American Express is lower by 0.7% after announcing that Kenneth Chenault will be stepping down as the company's chief executive after 16 years of service. Meanwhile, Travelers is up 1.0% after beating both top and bottom line estimates.

At the opposite end of the sector standings, the lightly-weighted telecom services group is trading higher by 1.0%, underpinned by wireless giant Verizon (VZ 49.60, +0.95). The company is up 2.0% in reaction to its above-consensus earnings for the third quarter. The telecom group still remains solidly lower for the year, however, showing a year-to-date loss of 12.0%.

The rate-sensitive utilities space (+0.7%) also outperforms in today's session as increased demand for U.S. Treasuries has weighed on interest rates; the benchmark 10-yr yield has dropped three basis points to 2.31%. Meanwhile, the U.S. Dollar Index is down 0.2% at 93.09, trimming its week-to-date gain to 0.2%.

Major European bourses finished modestly lower across the board on Thursday as the central government in Spain announced it will activate Article 155 of its constitution, which is aimed at suspending home rule in Catalonia. Spain's IBEX lost 0.7% while Spanish debt finished little changed.

Reviewing Thursday's economic data, which included the weekly Initial Claims Report, the Philadelphia Fed Index for October, and the Conference Board Leading Economic Index for September:

The latest weekly initial jobless claims count totaled 222,000 while the Briefing.com consensus expected a reading of 236,000. Today's tally was below the revised prior week count of 244,000 (from 243,000). As for continuing claims, they declined to 1.888 million from the revised count of 1.904 million (from 1.889 million).
The key takeaway from this report, which saw some disruptions in claims taking procedures in Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands, is that the low level of claims should translate into some lofty nonfarm payroll expectations for October since this report covered the week in which the household survey was conducted.
The Philadelphia Fed Survey for October rose to 27.9 from an unrevised 23.8 in September while economists polled by Briefing.com had expected a reading of 20.0.
The key takeaway from the report is that the monthly increase was led by gains in labor market indicators, with the current employment index increasing 24 points to a record-high reading of 30.6.
The Conference Board Leading Economic Index decreased 0.2% in September, while economists polled by Briefing.com expected an increase of 0.1%. The prior month's increase was left unrevised at 0.4%.
The key takeaway from the report is that the downturn had hurricane fingerprints on it with key negative contributions from initial claims, building permits, and the average workweek.

Dow: -38.27… | Nasdaq: -43.42… | S&P: -4.61…

NASDAQ Adv/Dec 918/1825. …NYSE Adv/Dec 1087/1781.

12:30PM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] The major U.S. indices are hovering near their best marks of the day, with the Dow showing a loss of just 0.1%.

Transports are underperforming today, evidenced by the Dow Jones Transportation Average, which is lower by 0.8%. United Continental (UAL 61.04, -6.92) is by far the DJTA's worst-performing component after disappointing guidance overshadowed better-than-expected earnings. UAL shares are down 10.1%, extending their year-to-date loss to 16.3%.

Meanwhile, the S&P 500's industrial sector (-0.2%), which houses airlines and other transportation names, trades roughly in line with the broader market. General Electric (GE 23.47, +0.35) is among the strongest components within the sector ahead of tomorrow morning's earnings release. GE shares are higher by 1.6%.

Dow: -22.93… | Nasdaq: -42.28… | S&P: -4.48…

NASDAQ Adv/Dec 872/1837. …NYSE Adv/Dec 1070/1771.

12:00PM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] The major indices are still lower moving into the afternoon session, with the Nasdaq (-0.6%) and the Russell 2000 (-0.6%) showing particular weakness.

Verizon (VZ 49.70, +1.05) has jumped 2.2% after reporting better-than-expected earnings and reaffirming its guidance for the fiscal year. The wireless giant's positive performance has pinned the S&P 500's telecom services sector to the top of today's leaderboard with a gain of 1.3%.

Telecoms have had an up-and-down week thus far, climbing a total of 1.0% on Monday and Tuesday only to drop 0.6% on Wednesday. For the year, however, the trend has been clearly downward for the group as it currently hovers at the bottom of the 2017 sectors standings with a year-to-date loss of 11.7%. For comparison, the S&P 500 has added 14.1% for the year.

The rate-sensitive utilities sector (+0.7%) also exhibits relative strength today as increased demand for U.S. Treasuries has dragged interest rates lower. The benchmark 10-yr yield is down three basis points at 2.31%.

Dow: -46.02… | Nasdaq: -41.42… | S&P: -5.73…

NASDAQ Adv/Dec 873/1850. …NYSE Adv/Dec 1032/1782.

11:25AM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] Equity indices have not changed much since the last update. The S&P 500 still shows a loss of 0.2%.

The heavily-weighted financial sector (-0.5%) trades behind the broader market this morning, trimming its week-to-date gain to 0.2%. Property and casualty insurer Travelers (TRV 129.57, -0.45) has slipped 0.4% in today's session, despite reporting better-than-expected profits and sales for the third quarter.

Meanwhile, American Express (AXP 91.93, -0.15) is trading a tick below its unchanged mark after announcing that Kenneth Chenault will be stepping down as the company's chief executive after 16 years of service. As for earnings, the company beat both top and bottom line estimates and issued upbeat guidance for fiscal year 2017.

In the bond market, Treasury yields are still lower this morning, with the benchmark 10-yr yield hovering three basis points below its flat line at 2.31%.

Dow: -46.89… | Nasdaq: -36.10… | S&P: -5.27…

NASDAQ Adv/Dec 935/1773. …NYSE Adv/Dec 1068/1742.

10:55AM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] The major averages have ticked up from their opening levels. The S&P 500 and the Dow now hold losses of 0.2% apiece while the tech-heavy Nasdaq underperforms, showing a loss of 0.6%.

Technology stocks within the S&P 500 have slipped 0.7% so far today, with Apple (AAPL 155.86, -3.92) exhibiting particular weakness. The tech giant has dropped 2.4%, sliding below its 50-day simple moving average (158.00), amid reports that orders for the new iPhone 8 may be weaker than expected.

eBay (EBAY 36.98, -0.99) also holds a sizable loss after issuing below-consensus earnings guidance for the fourth quarter. EBAY shares have lost 2.5% and currently hover at a fresh six-week low.

The consumer staples sector (-0.6%) trades alongside the technology group at the bottom of the sector standings. Within the group, tobacco giant Philip Morris (PM 108.94, -3.59) has tumbled 3.2% after reporting worse-than-expected earnings and revenues and issuing below-consensus earnings guidance for fiscal year 2017.

Dow: -55.87… | Nasdaq: -37.70… | S&P: -5.84…

NASDAQ Adv/Dec 950/1747. …NYSE Adv/Dec 1055/1728.

10:35AM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] Commodities begin the day flat :

Overall, commodities, as measured by the Bloomberg Commodity Index, are currently unchanged 0% at 85.31
Dollar index is currently down 0.25% at 93.13
Dec WTI crude is down 0.94% on the day.
Futures are $0.49 lower to $51.77/barrel.
In other energy, Nov natural gas is down $0.01 at $2.84/MMBtu
Metals:
Dec gold gained $5.2 and trades at $1288.2/oz, while Dec silver gained $0.08 to $17.08/oz
Dec copper gained 0.02 to $3.16/lb
Finally, agriculture:
Dec corn is up $0.01 at $3.5/bu.
Nov soy is up $0.01 at $0.34/bu.
Dec wheat is up $0.05 at $4.35/bu.

Dow: -86.98… | Nasdaq: -52.76… | S&P: -10.22…

NASDAQ Adv/Dec 847/1840. …NYSE Adv/Dec 887/1882.

10:00AM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] The major averages have extended their opening losses a bit in recent action, with the S&P 500 now showing a loss of 0.5%.

Just in, the Conference Board Leading Economic Index decreased 0.2% in September, while economists polled by Briefing.com expected an increase of 0.1%. The prior month's reading was left unrevised at +0.4%.

Dow: -92.53… | Nasdaq: -61.63… | S&P: -12.22…

NASDAQ Adv/Dec 683/1979. …NYSE Adv/Dec 729/1979.

09:45AM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] The major U.S. indices are lower in the opening minutes of today's session. The S&P 500 and the Dow hold losses of 0.4% apiece, while the tech-heavy Nasdaq (-0.8%) shows relative weakness.

More than half of the S&P 500's 11 sectors are trading in negative territory this morning, including the top-weighted technology (-1.0%) and financials (-0.6%) groups; together these two sectors comprise around 35.0% of the broader market. Within the tech space, Apple (AAPL 156.07, -3.66) shows particular weakness, losing 2.3% amid reports that it has cut supplier orders for the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus.

On the flip side, the lightly-weighted telecom services group (+1.7%) is hovering at the top of the sector standings thanks to wireless giant Verizon (VZ 50.17, +1.50), which has added 3.1% after reporting above-consensus earnings earlier this morning.

Dow: -94.13… | Nasdaq: -50.15… | S&P: -9.78…

NASDAQ Adv/Dec 673/1946. …NYSE Adv/Dec 767/1902.

09:13AM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: -9.50. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: -33.20.

The stock market is on track to open Thursday's session in the red as the S&P 500 futures currently trade 10 points, or 0.4%, below fair value.

There's plenty of corporate news this morning as earnings season continues. Dow components Verizon (VZ 49.69, +1.04), Travelers (TRV 129.99, -0.03), and American Express (AXP 89.75, -2.33) all reported better-than-expected earnings. However, American Express trades lower by 2.5% in pre-market action after announcing the departure of its CEO Kenneth Chenault, who served as chief for 16 years. Meanwhile, Verizon is up 2.1% while Travelers trades flat.

Adobe Systems (ADBE 164.41, +11.41) has surged 7.5% after raising its guidance for fiscal year 2018 and reaffirming its targets for the fourth quarter. Gilead Sciences (GILD 81.47, +1.46) is also hovering in the green, up 2.0%, after the FDA approved the company's lymphoma therapy drug called Yescarta.

Conversely, eBay (EBAY 36.36, -1.61) has dropped 4.2% after lowering its guidance for the fourth quarter. Philip Morris (PM 108.00, -4.51) is also solidly lower, showing a loss of 4.0%, after missing both top and bottom line estimates and issuing below-consensus guidance.

On the data front, investors received two pieces of economic data this morning--the weekly Initial Claims Report and the Philadelphia Fed Index for October--both of which came in better than expected:

Today's last economic report---the Conference Board Leading Economic Index for September (Briefing.com consensus 0.1%)--will be released at 10:00 ET.

Despite the upbeat economic data, U.S. Treasuries have continued hovering in positive territory; the yield on the benchmark 10-yr Treasury note is down three basis points at 2.31%. Other safe-haven assets have also moved higher, with gold jumping 0.4% to $1,287.50/ozt and the Japanese yen climbing 0.4% against the U.S. dollar to 112.54.

08:51AM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: -9.00. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: -30.40.

The S&P 500 futures trade nine points, or 0.4%, below fair value.

Equity indices in the Asia-Pacific region ended Thursday on a mixed note, but Japan's Nikkei posted its 13th consecutive advance, marking its longest streak in more than 20 years. Apple suppliers were pressured after it was reported that the company lowered its iPhone 8 orders for November and December. LG will reportedly partner with Qualcomm to manufacture components for autonomous driving systems. Bank of Japan Deputy Governor Hiroshi Nakaso said the central bank will adjust the shape of the yield curve as needed. The Bank of Korea left its key rate at 1.25%, as expected, but one hawkish dissenter voted for a rate hike.

In economic data:
Japan's All Industries Activity Index +0.1% month-over-month (expected 0.2%; last -0.1%). September trade surplus JPY240 billion (expected JPY320 billion; last surplus of JPY310 billion). September Imports +12.0% year-over-year (consensus 15.0%; last 15.2%) and September Exports +14.1% year-over-year (expected 14.9%; last 18.1%)
China's Q3 GDP +1.7% quarter-over-quarter, as expected; +6.8% year-over-year, as expected (last 6.9%). September Industrial Production +6.6% year-over-year (expected 6.2%; last 6.0%), September Retail Sales +10.3% year-over-year (consensus 10.2%; last 10.1%), and September Fixed Asset Investment +7.5% year-over-year (consensus 7.7%; last 7.8%)
Hong Kong's September Unemployment Rate held at 3.1%
Australia's September Employment Change 19,800 (expected 15,000; last 53,000). September Participation Rate 65.2%, as expected (last 65.2%) and September Unemployment Rate 5.5% (expected 5.6%; last 5.6%)

---Equity Markets---

Japan's Nikkei added 0.4%, logging its 13th consecutive gain. Kobe Steel spiked 6.7%, but remains more than 35.0% below its recent high. SUMCO, Tokyo Electron, Dainippon Screen Manufacturing, Chugai Pharmaceutical, Advantest, Nissan Chemical Industries, and Casio gained between 1.2% and 4.8%.
Hong Kong's Hang Seng fell 1.9% amid broad weakness. Geely Automobile was the weakest performer, dropping 7.5%, while property names and financials like New World Development, Henderson Land, ICBC, China Construction Bank, Bank of China, SHK Properties, China Overseas, and Sino Land posted losses between 1.9% and 3.6%.
China's Shanghai Composite lost 0.3%. Xiamen King Long Motor Group, Jiangxi Hongdu Aviation, Tsinghua Tongfang, Hubei Xingfa Chemicals Group, and China United Travel surrendered between 5.0% and 6.3%.
India's Sensex was closed for Lakshmi Puja

Major European indices trade on a broadly lower note with Italy's MIB (-1.2%) leading the retreat. Spain has begun activating Article 155 of its constitution, aimed at suspending home rule in Catalonia. An emergency Cabinet meeting will be held on Saturday to decide the next steps. A Spanish judge has reportedly ordered the Civil Guard to seize phone records from the communications center of Mossos (Catalan police).

In economic data:
UK's September Retail Sales -0.8% month-over-month (expected -0.1%; last 0.9%); +1.2% year-over-year (consensus 2.1%; last 2.3%). September Core Retail Sales -0.7% month-over-month (expected 0.1%; last 0.9%); +1.6% year-over-year (consensus 2.4%; last 2.6%)
Swiss September trade surplus CHF2.92 billion (expected surplus of CHF2.47 billion; last surplus of CHF2.20 billion)

---Equity Markets---

UK's FTSE is lower by 0.6% with consumer names leading the retreat. Unilever, Dixons Carphone, Kingfisher, Marks & Spencer, ITV, Next, British America Tobacco, Compass, and Burberry are down between 0.7% and 4.5%.
France's CAC has slid 0.7%. Publicis Groupe has dropped 7.9% while automakers Renault and Peugeot show respective losses of 2.7% and 1.7%. STMicroelectronics, L'Oreal, Michelin, and Louis Vuitton are down between 1.1% and 2.1%.
Spain's IBEX is down 0.9%. Grifols, Ferrovial, Banco Sabadell, Acciona, Santander, and DIA are down between 1.0% and 1.8%.
Germany's DAX trades down 0.8%. Automakers BMW, Volkswagen, and Daimler are down between 1.4% and 2.2% while other heavyweights like Lufthansa, Deutsche Bank, and Bayer hold losses between 0.9% and 1.5%.
Italy's MIB has given up 1.2%. Fiat is down 4.0% while Bper Banca, Banco Bpm, Banca Generali, Ferrari, Mediobanca, FinecoBank, and UniCredit display losses between 1.3% and 3.2%.

08:35AM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: -11.30. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: -36.20.

The S&P 500 futures trade 11 points, or 0.4%, below fair value.

Just in, the latest weekly initial jobless claims count totaled 222,000 while the Briefing.com consensus expected a reading of 236,000. Today's tally was below the revised prior week count of 244,000 (from 243,000). As for continuing claims, they declined to 1.888 million from the revised count of 1.904 million (from 1.889 million).

Separately, the Philadelphia Fed Survey for October rose to 27.9 from an unrevised 23.8 in September while economists polled by Briefing.com had expected a reading of 20.0.

08:04AM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: -11.50. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: -42.00.

Equity futures are indicating that stocks will retreat from their freshly minted record highs at today's opening bell following four straight victories for the S&P 500. The benchmark index is on track to open today's session 0.5% below yesterday's closing level as the S&P 500 futures currently trade 12 points below fair value. Nasdaq futures show relative weakness, hovering 0.7% below fair value.

Markets in the Asia-Pacific region finished mostly lower, although Japan's Nikkei (+0.4%) did post its 13th consecutive advance--its longest streak in more than 20 years. European bourses are also weak this morning, as the central government in Spain announced it will activate Article 155 of its constitution, which is aimed at suspending home rule in Catalonia. Spain's IBEX is down 0.7%.

In Washington, the Senate is expected to vote on a budget measure late this evening that, if passed, would help Republicans move forward with their promised tax overhaul without support from the Democrats. Also, President Trump is expected to meet with Fed Chair Janet Yellen today to discuss the possibility of her staying on for another four-year term.

On the data front, investors will receive both the weekly Initial Claims Report (Briefing.com consensus 236K) and the Philadelphia Fed Index for October (Briefing.com consensus 20) at 8:30 ET. Today's third and last economic report--the Conference Board Leading Economic Index for September (Briefing.com consensus 0.1%)--will be released at 10:00 ET.

U.S. Treasuries are in demand this morning, benefiting from the early risk-off tone; the yield on the benchmark 10-yr Treasury note is down three basis points at 2.31%. Other safe-haven assets have also moved higher, with gold jumping 0.5% to $1,289.06/ozt and the Japanese yen climbing 0.4% against the U.S. dollar to 112.49.

In U.S. corporate news:

Adobe Systems (ADBE 164.04, +11.04): +7.2% after raising its guidance for fiscal year 2018 and reaffirming its targets for the fourth quarter.
Verizon (VZ 49.45, +0.80): +1.9% after reporting better-than-expected earnings.
Travelers (TRV 132.00, +1.98): +1.5% after reporting above-consensus earnings and revenues.
eBay (EBAY 35.51, -2.46): -6.5% after lowering its guidance for the fourth quarter.
American Express (AXP 90.10, -1.98): -2.2% after announcing that CEO Kenneth Chenault will be stepping down after 16 years. The company also beat both top and bottom line estimates and issued upbeat guidance.

Reviewing overnight developments:

Equity indices in the Asia-Pacific region ended Thursday on a mixed note, but Japan's Nikkei posted its 13th consecutive advance, marking its longest streak in more than 20 years. Japan's Nikkei +0.4%, Hong Kong's Hang Seng -1.9%, China's Shanghai Composite -0.3%. India's Sensex was closed for Lakshmi Puja.
In economic data:
Japan's All Industries Activity Index +0.1% month-over-month (expected 0.2%; last -0.1%). September trade surplus JPY240 billion (expected JPY320 billion; last surplus of JPY310 billion). September Imports +12.0% year-over-year (consensus 15.0%; last 15.2%) and September Exports +14.1% year-over-year (expected 14.9%; last 18.1%)
China's Q3 GDP +1.7% quarter-over-quarter, as expected; +6.8% year-over-year, as expected (last 6.9%). September Industrial Production +6.6% year-over-year (expected 6.2%; last 6.0%), September Retail Sales +10.3% year-over-year (consensus 10.2%; last 10.1%), and September Fixed Asset Investment +7.5% year-over-year (consensus 7.7%; last 7.8%)
Hong Kong's September Unemployment Rate held at 3.1%
Australia's September Employment Change 19,800 (expected 15,000; last 53,000). September Participation Rate 65.2%, as expected (last 65.2%) and September Unemployment Rate 5.5% (expected 5.6%; last 5.6%)
In news:
Apple suppliers were pressured after it was reported that the company lowered its iPhone 8 orders for November and December.
LG will reportedly partner with Qualcomm to manufacture components for autonomous driving systems.
Bank of Japan Deputy Governor Hiroshi Nakaso said the central bank will adjust the shape of the yield curve as needed.
The Bank of Korea left its key rate at 1.25%, as expected, but one hawkish dissenter voted for a rate hike.

Major European indices trade on a broadly lower note with Italy's MIB (-1.1%) leading the retreat. UK's FTSE -0.6%, France's CAC -0.6%, Germany's DAX -0.9%, Spain's IBEX -0.7%.
In economic data:
UK's September Retail Sales -0.8% month-over-month (expected -0.1%; last 0.9%); +1.2% year-over-year (consensus 2.1%; last 2.3%). September Core Retail Sales -0.7% month-over-month (expected 0.1%; last 0.9%); +1.6% year-over-year (consensus 2.4%; last 2.6%)
Swiss September trade surplus CHF2.92 billion (expected surplus of CHF2.47 billion; last surplus of CHF2.20 billion)
In news:
Spain has begun activating Article 155 of its constitution, aimed at suspending home rule in Catalonia. An emergency Cabinet meeting will be held on Saturday to decide the next steps. A Spanish judge has reportedly ordered the Civil Guard to seize phone records from the communications center of Mossos (Catalan police).

05:55AM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: -9.30. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: -30.90.

[BRIEFING.COM] Nikkei

...21448.52...+85.50...+0.40%

Hang Seng

...28159...-552.70...-1.90%

[BRIEFING.COM] FTSE

...7525.37...-17.50...-0.20%

DAX

...12991.58...-51.50...-0.40%

04:30PM ET

[BRIEFING.COM] The stock market notched another record high on Wednesday, with financial and technology stocks pacing the advance. The Dow added 0.7% and finished comfortably ahead of both the S&P 500 (+0.1%) and the Nasdaq (unch), thanks in large part to IBM (IBM 159.53, +12.99), which climbed 8.9% in reaction to its better-than-expected earnings report. The small-cap Russell 2000 (+0.5%) showed relative strength, but, unlike the other indices, it did not finish at a new record high.

Trading ranges were narrow on Wednesday, with the S&P 500 sporting a gain between 0.01% and 0.19% from start to finish.

Goldman Sachs (GS 242.03, +5.94) retraced just about all of its Tuesday decline in the midweek session, surging higher by 2.5% and helping the S&P 500's financial sector (+0.6%) finish at the top of the sector standings. As a reminder, Goldman reported above-consensus earnings and revenues on Tuesday morning, but plunged to a fresh October low nonetheless. Morgan Stanley (MS 50.15, +1.03) also had a belated earnings rally, jumping 2.1%.

The top-weighted technology sector (+0.3%) started Wednesday's session little changed, but strengthened over the course of the day, eventually settling near the top of the leaderboard. Within the group, IBM was by far the top performer after exceeding profit and sales expectations. However, the sector's top component by market cap--Apple (AAPL 159.76, -0.71)--held gains in check, losing 0.4%.

Only two other sectors finished in positive territory--health care (+0.2%) and industrials (+0.1%). Transports helped the industrial space, evidenced by the 0.8% increase in the Dow Jones Transportation Average, while health care leaned on names like AbbVie (ABBV 96.04, +3.87) and Anthem (ANTM 191.79, +4.53), which added 4.2% and 2.4%, respectively. Anthem announced that it plans to partner with CVS Health (CVS 74.10, +1.47) to launch its own pharmacy benefit manager after its current contract with Express Scripts (ESRX 57.77, +0.56) ends in 2020.

On the flip side, the telecom services (-0.6%) and energy (-0.7%) sectors fell amid broad weakness, finishing at the very bottom of the sector standings. Within the energy group, Chevron (CVX 118.15, -2.07) exhibited particular weakness after both Societe Generale and BMO Capital Markets downgraded the Dow component on Wednesday morning. CVX shares lost 1.7%.

WTI crude futures climbed 0.3% to $52.04 per barrel after the Energy Information Administration reported that U.S. crude stockpiles declined by 5.7 million barrels last week; the consensus estimate called for a draw of 3.3 million barrels. However, gasoline inventories increased by 0.9 million barrels, possibly signaling a downtick in demand.

U.S. Treasuries ended the midweek session on a lower note with longer-dated issues pacing the decline. The benchmark 10-yr yield, which moves inversely to the price of the 10-yr Treasury note, climbed four basis points to 2.34%. Meanwhile, the 2-yr yield jumped two basis points to 1.56%.

Reviewing Wednesday's economic data, which included September Housing Starts, the Fed's Beige Book for October, and the weekly MBA Mortgage Applications Index:

Housing starts decreased to a seasonally adjusted annualized rate of 1.127 million units in September (Briefing.com consensus 1.160 million), down from a revised 1.183 million units in August (from 1.180 million). Building permits decreased to a seasonally adjusted 1.215 million in September (Briefing.com consensus 1.225 million) from a revised 1.272 million in August (from 1.300 million).
The key takeaway from the report is that the weakness in starts and permits was concentrated in the South region, which suffered the biggest hit from the hurricanes, so one could reasonably assume that the October report will show better results.
The Fed's Beige Book for October showed that economic activity increased at a modest to moderate pace in all 12 of the Federal Reserve Districts in September through early October. The Richmond, Atlanta, and Dallas Districts reported major disruptions related to Hurricanes Harvey and Irma. Many Districts noted that employers were having difficulty finding qualified workers, but the shortage in labor had little effect on wages.
The weekly MBA Mortgage Applications Index increased 3.6% to follow last week's 2.1% decline.

On Thursday, investors will receive both the weekly Initial Claims Report (Briefing.com consensus 236K) and the Philadelphia Fed Index for October (Briefing.com consensus 20) at 8:30 ET. The third and last economic report--the Conference Board Leading Economic Index for September (Briefing.com consensus 0.1%)--will be released at 10:00 ET.

As for earnings, Verizon (VZ 48.65, +0.25), Philip Morris (PM 112.51, -0.14), and Travelers (TRV 130.02, +1.37) are scheduled to report on Thursday morning.

Nasdaq Composite +23.1% YTD
Dow Jones Industrial Average +17.2% YTD
S&P 500 +14.4% YTD
Russell 2000 +10.9% YTD

Dow: +160.16… | Nasdaq: +0.56… | S&P: +1.90…

NASDAQ Adv/Dec 1468/1158. …NYSE Adv/Dec 1522/1394.

Image Price Action Trading @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/price-action-trading.htm

Image Trade Strategies via Volatility Analysis @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/VolatilityTrading.htm

Image Review of TheStrategyLab @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=3167

Image TheStrategyLab Review @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/thestrategylab-reviews.htm

Special thanks to Bloomberg, Briefing, Reuters and Yahoo! Finance for their market summaries. Also, thank you for the review of TheStrategyLab performance record...hopefully the links will be useful for you. gm

Best Regards,
M.A. Perry
Online user name wrbtrader (more info about me) @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/wrbtrader.htm
TheStrategyLab Price Action Trading
Trader and Founder of WRB Analysis (wide range body/bar analysis)
Image@ http://twitter.com/wrbtrader Image@ http://stocktwits.com/wrbtrader

http://www.thestrategylab.com
Phone: +1 708 572-4885
TheStrategyLab Business Hours: 8am - 5pm est (Mon - Fri)
Skype Messenger: kebec2002
wrbanalysis@gmail.com