TheStrategyLab.com Price Action Trading Support Forum

Forum for price action traders that want to learn WRB Analysis basic tutorial chapters 1, 2 and 3 prior to purchasing our advance trade methods. Hashtags: #wrbanalysis #wrbzone #wrbhiddengap #priceaction #trading
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:12 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Alert: I'm trading again after illness
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:52 am 
Site Admin

Hi,

I'm back to trading full-time for the month of March. Unfortunately, I'm a little slow with updating the performance record. Yet, I will eventually have all the days posted that I had traded in the month of March 2017.

Slowness due to the fact I get tired very easy after my illness late last year. Doctors say it will be about one year before I'm physically and mentally back to the way I was before I had the pneumonia and coma.

Prior Update -

Message to alert all TSL members and forum visitors that I've been absent from the website since late September 2016 due to a serious illness that resulted in me being hospitalized. Basically I had the pneumonia that resulted in my blood pressure dropping to a very dangerous level after I fainted at the hospital.

I was put in an induced coma for several weeks because of organ failure. The coma was to protect me from going into cardiac arrest and to prevent further damage to my kidneys and other organs like my lungs that weren't working properly. Then after several weeks in a coma, I got a serious infection in the hospital called the C. Difficile bacteria that resulted in me being quarantine. Basically, I had stay in the hospital (not allowed to fly home) in an isolated room until the infection was gone.

As of January 4th Wednesday 2017, I've been back at home for about a month and the recovery from my illness is going well. I hired a private fitness trainer to help me get back into shape and that too is going well. Also, I'm now back to studying the markets via WRB Analysis. I do plan to begin trading soon after I'm confident I understand the markets again and have the doctors approval.

Regards,
M.A. Perry
TheStrategyLab.com

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]