TheStrategyLab.com Price Action Trading Support Forum

Forum for price action traders that want to learn WRB Analysis basic tutorial chapters 1, 2 and 3 prior to purchasing our advance trade methods. Hashtags: #wrbanalysis #wrbzone #wrbhiddengap #priceaction #trading
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Alert: Hospitalization
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:02 pm 
Site Admin

I was traveling and came down with a sudden illness. The only thing I had was a bad cold (coughing a lot)...not different than any other bad cold I've had in the past.

I did not know I had the pneumonia and would have never traveled for a quick trip with such an illness. Simply, I would have seen a doctor, take some antibiotics and rest.

Anyways, the coughing remained the same and one morning I was having problems breathing and had a fever. I decided to go see a doctor (clinic in the town I was visiting) but they sent me to the emergency room lobby. This is where things get confusing for me because I've been given different information about where I was at when I fainted.

I remember waiting outside because the emergency room doors were closed (locked) but the hospital states that wasn't possible and that I fainted indoors in a the lobby for the emergency room. Not only did I fainted (due to a sudden drop in blood pressure), I stopped breathing and needed to be resuscitated. They then rushed me to a local hospital and I regain semi-consciousness and only can remember I was inside of an ambulance. Next I remember someone yelling he stopped breathing again and I needed to be resuscitated again.

I don't remember anything after that but upon arrival to the hospital...they made the decision to induced me into a coma because I started having organ failure...nothing was working properly. I spent the latter part of September and then the month of October in an induced coma...hooked up to machines.

Crazy thing is that during the coma...I had strange dreams that used the noise from the room including conversations from my family that flew in from Quebec and Chicago. I remember everything but only as dreams especially when they took me out of the coma...I was semi-conscious and talking about the past...events from a long time ago. This included me speaking Cherokee...my grand-mother's language. That's a language I have not spoken since I was 12 years old when she died and thought I had forgotten it.

Simply, I was not speaking English or French. Yeah, this is when the doctors realize my memory was screwed up and that I may need rehab for my memory to go along with rehab for my muscles. My physical condition (muscles) was my biggest concern after they stated it could take months for me to regain full use of them in my arms and legs. Luckily it only took me a month, the month of November of extensive rehab.

I will explain a little more in the month of November.

Regards,
M.A. Perry

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]