TheStrategyLab.com Price Action Trading Support Forum

Forum for price action traders that want to learn WRB Analysis basic tutorial chapters 1, 2 and 3 prior to purchasing our advance trade methods. Hashtags: #wrbanalysis #wrbzone #wrbhiddengap #priceaction #trading
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: July 21st Thursday Trade Results - Profit $625.00
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:16 am 
Site Admin

Trade Results of M.A. Perry
Trader and Founder of WRB Analysis (wide range body/bar analysis)
Price Action Trading (no technical indicators)
Phone: +1 708 572-4885
Free Chat Room: http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewforum.php?f=164
Archive Real-Time Chat Logs (timestamp, entries/exits, position size): http://www.thestrategylab.com/ftchat/forum/viewforum.php?f=20
Accolades (Testimonials): http://www.thestrategylab.com/Accolades.htm
Business Hours: 8am - 5pm est (Mon - Fri)
wrbanalysis@gmail.com (24/7)
http://stocktwits.com/wrbtrader (24/7)
http://twitter.com/wrbtrader (24/7)

Attachment:
072116-wrbtrader-Price-Action-Trading-PnL-Blotter-Profit+625.00.png
072116-wrbtrader-Price-Action-Trading-PnL-Blotter-Profit+625.00.png [ 92.99 KiB | Viewed 268 times ]

click on the above image to view today's performance verification

Price Action Trade Performance for Today: Emini TF ($TF_F) futures @ $0.00 dollars or +0.00 points, Emini ES ($ES_F) futures @ $625.00 dollars or +12.50 points, Light Crude Oil CL ($CL_F) futures @ $0.00 dollars or +0.00 points, Gold GC ($GC_F) futures @ $0.00 dollars or +0.00 points and EuroFX 6E ($6E_F) futures @ $0.00 dollars or +0.0000 ticks. Total Profit @ $625.00 dollars

Russell 2000 Emini TF Futures: 1 tick or 0.10 = $10.00 dollars and there's more contract information @ The ICE
S&P 500 Emini ES Futures: 1 tick or 0.25 = $12.50 dollars and there's more contract information @ CMEGroup
Light Crude Oil CL (WTI) Futures: 1 tick or 0.01 = $10.00 dollars and there's more contract information @ CMEGroup
Gold GC Futures: 1 tick or 0.10 = $10.00 dollars and there's more contract information @ CMEGroup
EuroFX 6E Futures: 1 tick or 0.0001 = $12.50 dollars and there's more contract information @ CMEGroup

Today's Trade Log: All of my live trades are posted real-time in the timestamp ##TheStrategyLab free chat room. The live trade is posted 3.2 seconds on average after the trade confirmation via an auto script to minimize delays in posting of my trades. You can read today's price action trade journal about my trades (e.g. time, price entry, contract size, price exit, market analysis) as the trade traversed to its completion. In addition, sometimes I'll post real-time trading tips in the free ##TheStrategyLab chat room involving WRBs, WRB Hidden GAPs, Key Market Events (KME), Tutorial Chapters 2 & 3, WRB Zones, Reaction Highs/Lows, Contracting Volatility or Expanding Volatility. Its all archived @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/ftchat/forum/viewtopic.php?f=158&t=2415

The free chat room is not a signal calling trading room. I do not mentor (never have) although I get many requests to do mentoring. There is education but only in members private threads at the forum involving members asking questions (help) about their own trading. Thus, the primary purpose of the free chat room is for you to use as your trade journal so that you can use as valuable feedback and for members to help each other...as in more eyes on the market. Also, you can use the free chat room to ask real-time WRB Analysis questions. Yet, please do not post your brokerage statements in the free chat room. Instead, its highly recommended that you only post your brokerage statements in your private thread for security reasons. The free chat room is on IRC via users request because the IRC servers are located in many different countries, software in many different languages and many different types of social media software can be used to log in. I'm the moderator of the free chat room. Thus, I keep the peace between members and I keep out the trouble makers so that members can peacefully post their observations about the markets, trades and WRB Analysis commentary.

Quote:
All of my real-time posted trades involves price action concepts from the WRB Analysis free study guide, Advance WRB Analysis Tutorial Chapters 4 - 12 and the Volatility Trading Report (VTR) trade signal strategies. Analysis -----> Trade Signals

Also, posted below are direct links to information about my price action trade methodology and trading plan (there's a difference between the two) that enables me to identify key trading areas in the price action that represent changes in supply/demand and volatility along with being able to exploit these changes via WRB Analysis (wide range body/bar analysis). I'm primarily a day trader because it suits my personal lifestyle but I do occasionally swing trade and position trade. Simply, my trade method is applicable for position trading, swing trading and day trading.

Image ##TheStrategyLab Chat Room is free. Members and I use the chat room to post WRB Analysis commentary, real-time trades and to post anything else related to trading. The chat room helps me tremendously in my own trading because I use it to document (journal) general volatility analysis involving WRB Analysis so that I can easily review at a later date my thoughts as I interacted with the markets...info I can not get from my broker statements. Also, this is not a signal calling chat room where a head trader tells you when to buy or sell and I do not have the time/energy/resources to manage a signal calling trading room. Access instructions for chat room @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewforum.php?f=164

Image Price Action Analysis via Advance WRB Analysis Tutorial Chapters @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/WRBAnalysisTutorials.htm and there's a free study guide of the WRB Analysis Tutorial Chapters 1, 2 and 3 @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=718

Analysis -----> Trade Signals

Image Trade Signal Strategies via Volatility Trading Report (VTR) @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/VolatilityTrading.htm and there's a free trade signal strategy @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewforum.php?f=89 so that you can freely test drive one of our price action trade strategies with support (answering your questions) prior to purchasing the Volatility Trading Report (VTR). All WRB Analysis Tutorial Chapters 1 - 12 are included in the purchase of the Volatility Trading Report (VTR).

Image Daily Trading Plan Routine @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=296&t=3207 contains brief information about trading plan, market context, brokers, trading time frames, position size management and other discussions.

-----------------------------

Market Context Summaries

The below summaries by Bloomberg, Briefing, Reuters and Yahoo! Finance helps me to do a quick review of the fundamentals, FED/ECB/BOE/IMF actions or any important global economic events (e.g. Eurozone, MarketWatch.com) that had an impact on today's price action in many trading instruments I monitor during the trading day. Simply, I'm a strong believer that key market events causes key changes in supply/demand and volatility resulting in trade opportunities (swing points and strong continuation price actions) that reach profit targets. Thus, I pay attention to these key market events, intermarket analysis (e.g. Forex EurUsd, EuroFX 6E futures, Gold GC futures, Light Crude Oil (WTI) CL & Brent Oil futures, Eurex DAX futures, Euronext FTSE100 futures, Emini ES futures, Emini TF futures, Treasury ZB futures and U.S. Dollar Index futures) while using WRB Analysis from one trade to the next trade to give me the market context for price action trading before the appearance of my technical analysis trade signals. Therefore, I maintain these archives to allow me to understand what was happening on any given trading day in the past involving key market events to help better understand my trade decisions (day trading, swing trading, position trading)...something I can not get from my broker PnL statements alone. Further, most financial websites remove (delete) their archives after a few years to make room for new content. Therefore, I maintain my own archives of the news content so that I have it available for me when financial websites no longer archives their content.

Attachment:
072116-Key-Price-Action-Markets.png
072116-Key-Price-Action-Markets.png [ 1.15 MiB | Viewed 271 times ]

click on the above image to view today's price action of key markets

Bloomberg - U.S. Stocks Slip Amid Earnings as Dollar Retreats With Crude

* Draghi won’t add to stimulus for now, sees economy risks
* S&P 500, Dow fall from records as Southwest, Intel disappoint

Earnings continued to set the tone on global equity markets, as U.S. stocks retreated from record levels amid a mix of corporate results that raised some concern about the economy’s strength. Crude fell amid a stockpile glut, while Treasuries rose with gold.

The S&P 500 Index fell from a record, with airlines leading declines after Southwest Airlines Co. tumbled on weakness in its fares. Intel Corp. dragged the Dow Jones Industrial Average lower for the first time in 10 days. Starbucks Corp. fell 3 percent in late trading after earnings missed estimates. Travel companies sent European shares down from a four-week high. The 10-year Treasury yield retreated, while crude fell below $45 a barrel in New York.

Equities turned lower after the European Central Bank was less forceful than investors had been speculating in signaling that additional stimulus is coming. Stocks had added more than $4.5 trillion in three weeks on bets central banks will stoke growth. Earnings had also been playing a part, with positive surprises helping lift the S&P 500 to a record. Some of that optimism faded Thursday as signs faded that profits will be able to sustain equities at elevated valuations.

“At these levels there’s some trepidation with investors with valuations extended,” Jim Davis, regional investment manager for The Private Client Group of U.S. Bank, said by phone. “The earnings season has been pretty friendly to the market so far, against the backdrop of economic data that has been positive which has helped the market take its mind off some of the other risks out there, mainly geopolitical ones.”

Stocks

The S&P 500 fell 0.4 percent to 2,165.05 at 4 p.m. in New York. The Dow slipped 0.4 percent, halting the longest rally since 2013. Valuations on the S&P 500 climbed above 20 times earnings for the first time in seven years a week ago.

Intel slipped percent after reporting slower growth in its server-chip division. American Express lost 2 percent as its revenue was short of predictions. Southwest Airlines tumbled 8.8 percent after its earnings disappointed, weighing on shares of other carriers. Qualcomm Inc. gained after it gave a forecast that beat analysts’ estimates, and EBay Inc. surged 11 percent after also raising its outlook.

The Stoxx Europe 600 ended little changed, with airlines leading declines. Deutsche Lufthansa AG sank 5.3 percent after cutting its 2016 profit forecast. EasyJet Plc slid 5.3 percent after posting a drop in quarterly revenue. Ryanair Holdings Plc and Air France-KLM Group fell more than 4 percent. Miners in the gauge advanced for the first time in three days.

The Borsa Istanbul 100 Index slumped 3.6 percent. Turkey imposed a three-month state of emergency as the government pursues those responsible for last week’s failed military coup, detaining thousands of army officers, judges and prosecutors.

Currencies

The euro reached a three-week low, weakening against most of its major counterparts after the ECB decision. Draghi indicated the ECB will consider adding fresh stimulus later this year when it has a clearer picture of the economic impact from the U.K.’s secession vote.

The euro was little changed at $1.1021 after declining as low as $1.0980, the weakest level since June 27. It was 0.8 percent weaker at 116.76 yen.

The Bloomberg Dollar Spot Index fell 0.2 percent, after four days of gains. A Citigroup gauge that tracks the degree to which American economic data are exceeding projections is at an 18-month high and futures put the chance of a Federal Reserve interest-rate increase this year at 47 percent, up from 9 percent at the end of June.

Data Thursday showed sales of previously owned homes in the U.S. unexpectedly climbed in June to the highest level in more than nine years, giving a boost to residential real estate as it approached the end of its busy selling season.

Commodities

Oil eased lower after government data signaled that the U.S. will end the summer-driving season with ample supplies while investors await signs of additional central bank stimulus.

West Texas Intermediate for September delivery fell 1.4 percent to $45.10 a barrel and Brent slid 1.8 percent to $46.33 in London. WTI crude has dropped about 12 percent since touching $51.67 a barrel on June 9

Nickel extended gains to a 11-month high on concern the Philippines crackdown on mines is disrupting supplies from the world’s top supplier of nickel ore. Mining stocks climbed for the first time in a week. Futures settled 1.7 percent higher.

Gold rebounded from a three-week low after the ECB said it may add stimulus as needed once it has a clearer picture of the Brexit vote’s economic impact. Futures advanced 0.9 percent to settle at $1,331 an ounce. The metal has alternated between gains and losses for eight straight days.

Bonds

Charles Schwab Corp. joined a growing list of Wall Street firms predicting Treasury yields will stay low following a record-setting rally, even as U.S. debt is on pace for its second-straight weekly decline. The yield slipped two basis points Thursday to 1.56 percent after touching 1.31 percent two weeks ago.

Brazil is planning to sell global bonds for the first time since March as increased speculation that a new government will pull the nation from its deepest recession in a century drives down borrowing costs.

German 10-year bund yields touched the highest level in four weeks after the ECB left interest rates unchanged in its first policy announcement since the U.K.’s vote. Germany’s 10-year bund yield was little changed at minus 0.008 percent.

Special thanks to Bloomberg, Briefing, Reuters and Yahoo! Finance for their market summaries. gm

Best Regards,
M.A. Perry
Trader and Founder of WRB Analysis (wide range body/bar analysis)
Image@ http://twitter.com/wrbtrader Image@ http://stocktwits.com/wrbtrader

http://www.thestrategylab.com
Phone: +1 708 572-4885
Business Hours: 8am - 5pm est (Mon - Fri)
Skype Messenger: kebec2002
wrbanalysis@gmail.com