TheStrategyLab.com Price Action Trading Support Forum

Forum for price action traders that want to learn WRB Analysis basic tutorial chapters 1, 2 and 3 prior to purchasing our advance trade methods. Hashtags: #wrbanalysis #wrbzone #wrbhiddengap #priceaction #trading
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: July 13th Wednesday Trade Results - Loss $625.00
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:45 pm 
Site Admin

Trade Results of M.A. Perry
Trader and Founder of WRB Analysis (wide range body/bar analysis)
Price Action Trading (no technical indicators)
Phone: +1 708 572-4885
Free Chat Room: http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewforum.php?f=164
Archive Real-Time Chat Logs (timestamp, entries/exits, position size): http://www.thestrategylab.com/ftchat/forum/viewforum.php?f=20
Accolades (Testimonials): http://www.thestrategylab.com/Accolades.htm
Business Hours: 8am - 5pm est (Mon - Fri)
wrbanalysis@gmail.com (24/7)
http://stocktwits.com/wrbtrader (24/7)
http://twitter.com/wrbtrader (24/7)

Attachment:
071316-wrbtrader-Price-Action-Trading-PnL-Blotter-Loss-625.00.png
071316-wrbtrader-Price-Action-Trading-PnL-Blotter-Loss-625.00.png [ 92.98 KiB | Viewed 251 times ]

click on the above image to view today's performance verification

Price Action Trade Performance for Today: Emini TF ($TF_F) futures @ $0.00 dollars or +0.00 points, Emini ES ($ES_F) futures @ ($625.00) dollars or -12.50 points, Light Crude Oil CL ($CL_F) futures @ $0.00 dollars or +0.00 points, Gold GC ($GC_F) futures @ $0.00 dollars or +0.00 points and EuroFX 6E ($6E_F) futures @ $0.00 dollars or +0.0000 ticks. Total Loss @ ($625.00) dollars

Russell 2000 Emini TF Futures: 1 tick or 0.10 = $10.00 dollars and there's more contract information @ The ICE
S&P 500 Emini ES Futures: 1 tick or 0.25 = $12.50 dollars and there's more contract information @ CMEGroup
Light Crude Oil CL (WTI) Futures: 1 tick or 0.01 = $10.00 dollars and there's more contract information @ CMEGroup
Gold GC Futures: 1 tick or 0.10 = $10.00 dollars and there's more contract information @ CMEGroup
EuroFX 6E Futures: 1 tick or 0.0001 = $12.50 dollars and there's more contract information @ CMEGroup

Today's Trade Log: All of my live trades are posted real-time in the timestamp ##TheStrategyLab free chat room. The live trade is posted 3.2 seconds on average after the trade confirmation via an auto script to minimize delays in posting of my trades. Also, the free chat room is not a signal calling chat room. In contrast, the free chat room is for you to use as your trade journal of trades or your market analysis thoughts so that you can better understand your trades of the past anytime in the future. You can read today's price action trade journal about my trades (e.g. time, price entry, contract size, price exit, market analysis) as the trade traversed to its completion. In addition, sometimes I'll post real-time trading tips in the free ##TheStrategyLab chat room involving WRBs, WRB Hidden GAPs, Key Market Events (KME), Tutorial Chapters 2 & 3, WRB Zones, Reaction Highs/Lows, Contracting Volatility or Expanding Volatility. Its all archived @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/ftchat/forum/viewtopic.php?f=158&t=2409

The free chat room is not a signal calling chat room. I do not mentor (never have) although I get many requests to do mentoring. There is education but only in members private threads at the forum involving members asking questions (help) about their own trading. Thus, the primary purpose of the free chat room is for you to use as your trade journal so that you can use as valuable feedback and for members to help each other...as in more eyes on the market. Also, you can use the free chat room to ask real-time WRB Analysis questions. Yet, please do not post your brokerage statements in the free chat room. Instead, its highly recommended that you only post your brokerage statements in your private thread for security reasons. The free chat room is on IRC via users request because the IRC servers are located in many different countries, software in many different languages and many different types of social media software can be used to log in. I'm the moderator of the free chat room. Thus, I keep the peace between members and I keep out the trouble makers so that members can peacefully post their observations about the markets, trades and WRB Analysis commentary.

Quote:
All of my real-time posted trades involves price action concepts from the WRB Analysis free study guide, Advance WRB Analysis Tutorial Chapters 4 - 12 and the Volatility Trading Report (VTR) trade signal strategies. Analysis -----> Trade Signals

Also, posted below are direct links to information about my price action trade methodology and trading plan (there's a difference between the two) that enables me to identify key trading areas in the price action that represent changes in supply/demand and volatility along with being able to exploit these changes via WRB Analysis (wide range body/bar analysis). I'm primarily a day trader because it suits my personal lifestyle but I do occasionally swing trade and position trade. Simply, my trade method is applicable for position trading, swing trading and day trading.

Image ##TheStrategyLab Chat Room is free. Members and I use the chat room to post WRB Analysis commentary, real-time trades and to post anything else related to trading. The chat room helps me tremendously in my own trading because I use it to document (journal) general volatility analysis involving WRB Analysis so that I can easily review at a later date my thoughts as I interacted with the markets...info I can not get from my broker statements. Also, this is not a signal calling chat room where a head trader tells you when to buy or sell and I do not have the time/energy/resources to manage a signal calling chat room. Access instructions for chat room @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewforum.php?f=164

Image Price Action Analysis via Advance WRB Analysis Tutorial Chapters @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/WRBAnalysisTutorials.htm and there's a free study guide of the WRB Analysis Tutorial Chapters 1, 2 and 3 @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=718

Analysis -----> Trade Signals

Image Trade Signal Strategies via Volatility Trading Report (VTR) @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/VolatilityTrading.htm and there's a free trade signal strategy @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewforum.php?f=89 so that you can freely test drive one of our price action trade strategies with support (answering your questions) prior to purchasing the Volatility Trading Report (VTR). All WRB Analysis Tutorial Chapters 1 - 12 are included in the purchase of the Volatility Trading Report (VTR).

Image Daily Trading Plan Routine @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=294&t=3166 contains brief information about trading plan, market context, brokers, trading time frames, position size management and other discussions.

-----------------------------

Market Context Summaries

The below summaries by Bloomberg, Briefing, Reuters and Yahoo! Finance helps me to do a quick review of the fundamentals, FED/ECB/BOE/IMF actions or any important global economic events (e.g. Eurozone, MarketWatch.com) that had an impact on today's price action in many trading instruments I monitor during the trading day. Simply, I'm a strong believer that key market events causes key changes in supply/demand and volatility resulting in trade opportunities (swing points and strong continuation price actions) that reach profit targets. Thus, I pay attention to these key market events, intermarket analysis (e.g. Forex EurUsd, EuroFX 6E futures, Gold GC futures, Light Crude Oil (WTI) CL & Brent Oil futures, Eurex DAX futures, Euronext FTSE100 futures, Emini ES futures, Emini TF futures, Treasury ZB futures and U.S. Dollar Index futures) while using WRB Analysis from one trade to the next trade to give me the market context for price action trading before the appearance of my technical analysis trade signals. Therefore, I maintain these archives to allow me to understand what was happening on any given trading day in the past involving key market events to help better understand my trade decisions (day trading, swing trading, position trading)...something I can not get from my broker statements alone. Further, most financial websites remove (delete) their archives after a few years to make room for new content. Therefore, I maintain my own archives of the news content so that I have it available for me when financial websites no longer archives their content.

Attachment:
071316-Key-Price-Action-Markets.png
071316-Key-Price-Action-Markets.png [ 1.13 MiB | Viewed 269 times ]

click on the above image to view today's price action of key markets

Bloomberg Market Review

U.S. Stock Rally Sputters as Crude Plunges; Bonds Rise With Gold

* S&P 500 adds less than half a point as energy shares drag
* Asian index futures mixed following Japan-led recovery

The S&P 500 Index eked out a third straight closing record, overcoming a drop in the price of oil that dragged energy shares lower as a let-up in political turmoil in the U.K. kept demand for risk assets alive. Metals advanced with emerging-market equities.

The U.S. benchmark rose by less than half a point after gains over the past two weeks restored almost $2 trillion to the value of stocks. Energy producers snapped a three-day climb as U.S. crude sank below $45 a barrel on an unexpected increase in fuel stockpiles. Treasuries rose following their biggest two-day decline this year, as the U.S. auctioned 30-year bonds at the lowest yield on record. Copper rose along with precious metals.

While calm has returned to global markets amid mounting confidence the vote for Brexit won’t significantly impede growth, rallies in stocks and some commodities lost momentum Wednesday as investors looked for fresh signs that sluggish expansion isn’t eroding corporate profits. America’s largest lenders begin reporting earnings Thursday. Riskier assets had been in demand on speculation central banks will act to safeguard the global recovery, even as the U.S. economy shows signs of accelerating.

“You may see people profit-taking ahead of financial earnings, since we’ve had such a nice run over the last week and a half,” said Stephen Carl, principal and head equity trader at Williams Capital Group LP. in New York. “If any situation occurs, whether it’s corporate earnings or something political going awry, that could exacerbate a decline.”

Stocks

The S&P 500 added less than 0.1 percent to 2,152.43 as of 4 p.m. in New York, closing at a record for a third straight day. So-called defensive groups that pay higher dividends climbed the most, with telephone, consumer-staples and utility companies rising at least 0.5 percent. Energy shares fell 0.7 percent as a group as retailers and technology companies also retreated.

The Stoxx Europe 600 Index slipped 0.1 percent, also taking a breather after the gauge came within 10 points of erasing its losses from after the U.K.’s June 23 referendum.

The MSCI Emerging Markets Index climbed 0.3 percent, with Hong Kong’s Hang Seng China Enterprises Index up 0.6 percent in its third day of gains. China’s exports and imports slipped in dollar terms in June as soft demand continued to weigh on trade.

Futures trading signaled a potentially mixed Thursday for Asia, following a Japan-led three-day climb in the region’s equities. Contracts on the Nikkei 225 Stock Average slid 1 percent in Chicago, while separate futures on the Japanese stock index added 0.6 percent earlier in Osaka.

In Australia, futures on the S&P/ASX 200 Index were up 0.2 percent with those on the Kospi index in Seoul, while contracts on Hong Kong-traded shares fell.

Currencies

The yen climbed 0.2 percent to 104.49 per dollar, after sliding more than 4 percent over the previous two days. Prime Minister Shinzo Abe has ordered his economy minister to compile a package of stimulus measures this month, while the Sankei newspaper reported government officials are considering “helicopter money” as a policy option.

The pound retreated 0.8 percent to $1.314, halting a three-day advance. Theresa May took over as prime minister from David Cameron, ending a period of political instability that’s endured since the U.K. voted to leave the European Union.

The Canadian dollar strengthened after the country’s central bank left its benchmark interest rate unchanged, downplaying the impact of the Brexit vote and weaker U.S. demand. The loonie rose 0.5 percent to C$1.2978 per dollar.

The yuan added 0.1 percent to 6.6952 per dollar in offshore trading amid speculation Chinese policy makers are limiting the supply of the currency in Hong Kong to deter bets on its depreciation.

Commodities

Copper surged to its highest level since late April, briefly topping $5,000 a metric ton on expectations central bank efforts to spur economic growth will increase demand for metals. Iron ore traded on the Dalian Commodity Exchange retreated from its highest point since May.

Silver for immediate delivery jumped 0.9 percent, as gold stemmed a two-day retreat to advance 0.7 percent.

West Texas Intermediate crude sank 4.4 percent to $44.75 barrel, after jumping 4.6 percent on Tuesday, while Brent lost 4.6 percent to $46.26 in London.

U.S. gasoline supplies rose by 1.21 million barrels in the week ended July 8, Energy Information Administration data released Wednesday showed. Analysts surveyed by Bloomberg had forecast a drop of 1 million barrels. Demand for the motor fuel fell during the week that included the July 4 Independence Day holiday -- usually a peak consumption period -- as output increased.

Bonds

Yields fell across Treasury maturities as a gauge of demand at Wednesday’s auction climbed to the highest level since September. Yields on notes due in a decade fell by four basis points, or 0.04 percentage point, to 1.48 percent. Rates, which sank to an unprecedented 1.32 percent a week ago, surged 15 basis points over the prior two sessions.

Pacific Investment Management Co.’s Total Return Fund increased its holdings of U.S. government debt to the highest in 18 months just as investors including Jeffrey Gundlach and Bill Gross turn cautious.

Germany’s securities also halted a two-day decline, even as the nation auctioned 10-year debt with a negative yield for the first time. Yields are negative on around 38 percent of the $25.3 trillion of securities that comprise the Bloomberg Global Developed Sovereign Bond Index.

Special thanks to Bloomberg, Briefing, Reuters and Yahoo! Finance for their market summaries. gm

Best Regards,
M.A. Perry
Trader and Founder of WRB Analysis (wide range body/bar analysis)
Image@ http://twitter.com/wrbtrader Image@ http://stocktwits.com/wrbtrader

http://www.thestrategylab.com
Phone: +1 708 572-4885
Business Hours: 8am - 5pm est (Mon - Fri)
Skype Messenger: kebec2002
wrbanalysis@gmail.com