TheStrategyLab.com Price Action Trading Support Forum

Forum for price action traders that want to learn WRB Analysis basic tutorial chapters 1, 2 and 3 prior to purchasing our advance trade methods. Hashtags: #wrbanalysis #wrbzone #wrbhiddengap #priceaction #trading
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Rebuttal to Mr. Emmett Moore via TheStrategyLab.com Review
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 2:20 pm 
Site Admin

Price Action Trading (no technical indicators)
Free Chat Room: http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewforum.php?f=164
Daily Performance Record: You need to click on the month (as requested) in the monthly performance summary
Monthly Performance Summary: http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewforum.php?f=147
TheStrategyLab Customer (Verified) Reviews: http://www.thestrategylab.com/Accolades.htm
Price Action Trading: http://www.thestrategylab.com/price-action-trading.htm
TheStrategyLab Business Hours: 8am - 5pm est (Mon - Fri)
Phone: +1 708 572-4885
wrbanalysis@gmail.com (24/7)
Stocktwits @ http://stocktwits.com/wrbtrader (24/7)
Twitter @ http://twitter.com/wrbtrader (24/7)

(click on image to view daily Broker Profit/Loss statement)

http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/download/file.php?mode=view&id=5309

Archive chat log for image to the left @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/112906FuturesTrades.htm

I'm the owner of this website called TheStrategyLab.com and some images on this webpage represents what many users in the private chat room were able to see via screen sharing and then see in real-time the exact same trades being posted in the free chat room with only an average of 3.2 second delay...I took a quick screenshot during the screen sharing for marketing purposes, for my private trade journal documentation (other two monitors not shown for security reasons) and for verification that I traded on that specific trading day I posted real-time trades in the chat room for those that were not in the chat room or not allowed in the screen sharing for whatever reason with others that were allowed.

I document my trading with images like this every trading day (several different times per day) in combo with my daily brokerage statements so that I know what my monitors looked like on a specific trading day because I use different templates in my chart configurations and my broker PnL statement screens in a multiple monitor workstation. The different templates are due to the fact that I trade differently as volatility changes throughout the trading day.

TheStrategyLab price action trading - no indicators

----------------------

This is my official rebuttal to a review of my website TheStrategyLab.com by Emmett Moore Jr. and the only reason why its a long rebuttal message is that there's a ton of misinformation & lies and only a few truths. In fact, this is more than just a rebuttal...its my own review of the dirty side of the review business that many do not know about involving individuals like Emmett Moore Jr.

Quote:

My real name is M.A. Perry and several users of WRB Analysis (free users and fee base clients) contacted me about the review by Emmett Moore Jr. and then sent it to me although I was aware that Emmett Moore Jr. was going to do a review. I then visited the blog once to see the actual review and then made image copies for document verification...not worth posting any kind of a rebuttal at his blog when I can do such here in my own back yard. Yet, I did immediately recognize a few trolls at his blog that I had problems with many years ago prior to Emmett Moore Jr. having a blog but I'm still trying to connect the dots from them to Emmett Moore Jr. beyond his blog as you will learn about later in this rebuttal. There's just too much coincidences to just ignore and some of it needs to be publicly documented here.

TheStrategyLab is an educational, research/development site of trade strategies. Hence the word "Lab" in the name and most of my services are free for you to use...including support to help with any of your trading problems. This is clearly discussed all over the website but Emmett Moore Jr. seems very confused (most likely intentional) in his review as you'll see via his categorizing error about my website to contrast that I specifically told him I didn't offer the services involving signal calling services and mentoring...I only offer "trading courses" (one of the few truths he correctly identified).

Free support. Just start posting charts & asking questions and we will setup a private thread environment for you to do such without anyone bothering you about your trading...we keep the trolls away while you improve your trade method regardless to any one of the thousands of types of trade methods out there that you're using. Emmett Moore Jr. intentionally does not mention that critically important aspect of TheStrategyLab.com in his review even though I explained such to him in our telephone conversation.

In fact, you're not require to buy anything for the free support although you're required to verified that you're using the WRB Analysis Free Study Guide for the free support but only for those traders that's incorportating WRB Analysis into their trading plan. Thus, if you're not using WRB Analysis and you still want to setup your trade journal and private thread here at TheStrategyLab...no problem.

Actually, he specifically states at his blog in his review of TheStrategyLab that he's confused about one of our free services that's offered by TheStrategyLab website...the free chat room named ##TheStrategyLab when in reality he was looking for a mentoring service or signal calling service (live trading room) that has a guru trader telling you what to trade, when to buy and when to sell. He couldn't find such because TheStrategyLab.com does not offer those services to go along with the fact he could not find any dirt on M.A. Perry or TheStrategyLab.com resulting in him creating misinformation and his dependence upon bias opinions of banned trolls we had banned for violation of our terms of use policy...without doing any fact checking to verify the info by the banned trolls prior to the review.

Yet, he's very colorful and imaginative in his reviews especially when he reviews TheStrategyLab for services that we do not offer (e.g. signal calling trade room, mentoring)...good skills for a fictional writer but he falls short in the journalist blog in his effort to entertain his core readers for affiliation/partnership dollars with those he's recommending...traders looking for a signal call trade room (alert trade room) or mentoring.

To be more specific, he wrote misinformation & lies about our free chat room and Trading Manual (the book - a hard copy print of only 7 copies - not sold since 2005 as stated @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/Manual.htm).

A trading manual he did not discuss in our telephone conversation, a trading manual that he does not have access too and the first 3 chapters of the trading manual is the WRB Analysis free study guide. A trading manual that Emmett Moore Jr. specifically states in his review that its subjective and interpretive in nature. There is no defined rule set or systematic method to the trading manual...while anyone can see he's posting misinformation when the WRB Analysis free study guide can be downloaded (registration not needed) for free, reviewed along with users posting their DOKs here at the free TSL forum for anyone to read (review)...contradicting the statements in his review about TheStrategyLab.

Quote:
Very strange he does not mention the WRB Analysis Free Study Guide considering I mentioned it multiple times in our telephone conversation that its one of my most important resources of TheStrategyLab although he clearly didn't seem interested in it. Yet, I think he didn't mention it in his review blog because anyone can download it for free without registering to fact check his commentary that TheStrategyLab trade methods are subjective without rules to see he's clearly lying...bringing into question about his honesty as a back alley review website with mysterious foreign affiliates that do not trade with real money. Seriouosly, click on the link below and then download/read the WRB Analysis Free Study Guide to see that Emmett Moore Jr. is clearly lying that its subjective without rules.

WRB Analysis Free Study Guide @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewforum.php?f=119

Note: The WRB Analysis Free Study Guide is free to dowload and applicable for current market conditions...registration is not required. Read/learn the free study guide...WRB intervals, WRB Hidden GAP intervals, volatility spike, contracting volatility, strong continuation price action definitions, swing point price action definitions...all well defined to be used with your trade methods in contrast to Emmett Moore Jr. stating there's no defined rule set (his exact words) while some members have coded the WRB Analysis free study guide. Simply, you'll quickly come to the conclusion that Emmett Moore Jr. couldn't tell you which foot is his left foot or right foot as the image above indicates.

In contrast, Emmett Moore Jr. decides to talk about my trading manual book that he in fact did not read nor does he have access to any of the limited 7 copies (two still sitting in my home library) for market conditions in 2005 while hiding the fact that anyone can download the WRB Analysis Free Study Guide.

The real issue is that Emmett Moore Jr. was looking for codes or automated trading systems and instead of just saying in his review..."this is not a coded trading system"...he decided to take the route of creating misinformation & lies. Its a pathetic behavior by a pathetic person in the review business and eventually his core readers will see through his review scam.

The other reality is that he's a failed quant and he's most likely sitting at home trying to figure out what is it that I know that he still hasn't been able to figure out involving successful trading without needing to use an automated trading system.

As for the trading manual or any other book...in the old days...a review website or online critic would actually read the book before publicly giving a review about the book to prevent looking like a fool (imbécile, bouffon).

----------------

Lets now talk a little about what Emmett Moore Jr. stated about our free chat room called ##TheStrategyLab. Yet, its very important for you to know that he does not know the difference between a "chat room" versus " trade room".

The difference between a chat room versus a trade room (alert trading service) is clearly explained via my message post "Difference between Chat Room vs Trade Room" @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=3756

Quote:
Emmett Moore Jr. knew the purpose of the free chat room but just did not like the qualification requirement to gain access to something that didn't offer services he was looking for. Instead of discussing that...he decided to be fictitious (fake) in his explanation to anyone reading his review that he didn't understand the purpose in an effort to minimize the importance of a trader to maintain a daily trade journal to self-help their own trading. Simply, he pretended my chat room was advertised as a trade room and then decided to review it as a trade room...which is a lie. Reality, Emmett Moore Jr. does not review "chat rooms"...he only reviews "trade rooms" via the hidden agenda to recommend and partner with those willing to affiliate themself with him...signal calling live trading rooms, mentoring services and automated trading systems. The latter (automated trading systemes) will eventually show its face at his review blog because Emmett Moore Jr. is a failed quant.

As you can see, I know the difference between a chat room versus a trade room (alert trade room) which is why I have never advertise ##TheStrategyLab free chat room as a trade room...never will. Those types of trade rooms or alert services rarely have members showing their broker statements (simulator or real money) to verify what others may achieve if they too use the trade room (alert service). As for Emmett Moore Jr. himself, he sometimes states "its verified" or he mentions he saw the trades via "screen sharing" of those he's partner with. Yep, if you're wondering...no screenshots, no videos of Emmett Moore Jr. using the trade room. Worst, nothing by him to show that he was able to take the trades (simulator or real money) to prove to his core readers that they too could have done the same.

Yet, remember this, many members using WRB Analysis do in fact post their real time trades, broker statements (simulator or real money) and quantitative statistical analysis of their trading...real time trades in the free chat room and broker statements & quantitative statistical analysis in their private threads. That's three different types of verification. Its funny because we don't offer any signal call service (trade / alert room), we don't advertise ourself as a signal call service (trade / alert room) and we get a bad reputation for our bans of traders & trolls trying to use our free chat room as a trade / alert room.

Image Our members public broker statements prior to the private threads @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/ftchat/forum/viewforum.p p?f=10&start=25

Image Members Private Threads & Members Private Trade Journals @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewforum.php?f=117

Seriously, join our free chat room and request a private thread...do all of the above three types of verification. Post real time trades in the free chat room and then post your broker PnL statements & quantitative statistical analysis in your private thread ...consistently for a minimum of several months...its a difficult thing to do on top of the fact that you'll be doing it in front of an audience just like TheStrategyLab and its members while we are very good at preventing trolls from harrassing our members...especially the trolls that are not able to post real time trades, broker statements & quantitative statistical analysis of their own trading.

That's the nature of social media in today's internet environment...easy to create misinformation to hide the real agenda as represented by Emmett Moore Jr's review blog. Yet, we have our say too...always two sides of the coin especially with all of the privacy invasions in today's world by people wanting to use your private info for personal gain, financial gain, social gain or poitical reasons under the facade of an expert or professional.

Quote:
Anyone that bashes a free chat room via misinformation...a free chat room that's designed to be a trade journal of your trades in combo with your broker statements...a person doing such type of misinformation bashing that does not want you to become an independent trader and he does not want you to get free real-time support in the free chat room during trading hours. Why? He wants you to use the fee-base services, signal calling trade rooms or automated trading systems that he's recommending and being financially compensated...his hidden agenda for the review.

Once again, the purpose of TheStrategyLab free chat room is to be a trade journal of your real-time trades & your real-time price action analysis via WRB Analysis...you then share this info with others doing the same in a time stamp free chat room as your trade journal that's well moderated (to keep the peace between members). This purpose is clearly written all over the website and in entry instructions into the free chat room. Yet, if you're trying to use TheStrategyLab free chat room as a live trading room (someone telling you when to buy & sell)...you will be banned for violation of our terms of use policy even though we have screen sharing (two way - you can see our screens as we can see your screens) while trades are seen being executed in the broker trade execution platform and then the exact same trades seen being posted in the free chat room.

Here's the catch...you must verified you're learning WRB Analysis via posting DOKs to gain access to the free chat room. Next, to qualify for acces to the two way screen sharing...you must post real time trades in the free chat room...post DOKs, post daily brokerage statements (simulator or real money) and post quantitative statistical analysis of your trading via WRB Analysis. Also, you're only allowed to post your daily broker statements and quantitative statistical analysis in your private thread. This has been the policy for +10 years with no exceptions.

This verification process has another purpose...it minimizes the entry into our services by trolls, spammers, trouble makers and scam review websites especially those hiding behind VPNs & rented IP addresses. These are individuals that pretend they're confused about the purpose of the free chat room, pretend there's no broker statements by free users & fee-base clients or pretend they didn't realize its just a free chat room...not a signal calling room (trade alert room) and then get confused when we ban them for trying to use our free chat room as a signal calling trade room. Simply, we do not want lazy traders using TheStrategyLab resources.

In contrast, we traders in our free chat room to prove (verified) that they're real traders using WRB Analysis because other members of TheStrategyLab are able to post the DOKs, brokerage statements and quantitative statistical analysis info of their trading...verification that will gain them access to other resources not advertised at our website, forum & chat room (e.g. new WRB Analysis info that has been adapted whenever market conditions change...markets that change every year).

Yet, to have a proper trade journal...its obvious you need to do more than just document & journal your trades and price action analysis in a timestamp environment. You need to document chart configurations at the time of trades, statistical analysis and then document personal issues that impacted your trading day. This is what users of TheStrategyLab are doing @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewforum.php?f=117

The worst trolls are secretely affiliated with scam binary options websites (blogs) or scam robotic trading systems, scam automated trading systems...promising you will get rich if you use their website and/or partner with the owner of the website or author...someone that does not trade with real money but they want you to believe you can trade profitably with their scam systems. In fact, they are not able to provide any verification that it works in real money trading conditions beyond the hypothetical scam performance stats that they are so eagerly promoting.

Lets Get Started

I really do not care that he's trying to educate traders about scams out there. Yet, I do care if he's going to do such in a dishonest, double dealing, misleading and fraudulent manner.

Within the first 2 minutes of our telephone conversation...he lied three times although they may seem like no big deal to some...its a big deal to me because it was the start of pattern by Emmett Moore Jr. in his review along with giving me a better understanding of this person that's a fraud in his interactions with others.

Therefore, in retrospect, the untruthful statements by Emmett Moore Jr. in his review of TheStrategyLab was just a follow thru on what he started in the telephone conversation although I'm free from doubt that a few of the trolls I had banned for violation of my terms of use policy prior to the telephone conversation were in fact Emmett Moore Jr. or one of his disingenuous associates hiding behind a VPN or rented IP address.

1) The first outright lie by Emmett Moore to me on the telephone was when he stated he reached out to me via email. I told him that "he did not" because I would have responded and that the only emails not able to reach my inbox are by those already on my ban list for violation of my terms of use policy. His response to what I said...nothing but silence...no explanation.

Image Terms of Us Policy @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/House-Rules.htm

In hindsight, his silence when I asked questions reminded me of the trolls I banned from the free chat room that would log in and then be silent...no commentary about the markets, no real-time trades, no brokerage statements (forum) and no quantitative statistical analysis (forum) of their trades (simulator or real money)...not even a Hello or Good Morning. Finally, they would not respond to my questions when I probed them to explain why they were using our free chat room...questions sent to them only via private messages to prevent distractions in the public area of the free chat room. I would not get anything from these types of people even in private message...nothing.

These are the trolls that are commonly banned because they offer nothing to the free chat room during the time they logged into the free chat room while other members discussed their trading or discussed whatever they saw in the price action on their screens or asked questions about the markets.

Quote:
The banned trolls represents about 12% of the users of TheStrategyLab.com but they are the largest percentage of our critics of the website. Also, they are the largest percentage of users of TheStrategyLab that do not post DOKs, unwillingly to post broker statements, not able to post real time trades or price action analysis in the free chat room and not able to post quantitative statistical analysis of their use of WRB Analysis...most can not be respectful via saying a simple hello/goodbye when they enter/exit the free chat room...disqualifying them from access to many services like screen sharing and updates to WRB Analysis whenever market conditions change...markets that change every year.

Some of these critics complain that I'm not always trading. I've been around long enough to know that its not possible to trade every second of the trading day. Instead, I take breaks (time out) to do things like eat lunch, quick walk around the block to clear my head when I think I'm not focus, exercise, spend time with the kids when they're home and personal appointments to ensure I don't burn out because the few hours per day that I do focus on trading...that's all I need.

Further, on those particular days...they may then speak and ask why I was not posting trades, why didn't I take a particular trade when markets were moving ??? A few will make a negative commentary elsewhere online (outside of the website) about the usefulness of TheStrategyLab as a signal calling trade room.

That's when I realized their true purpose...they were trying to use the free chat room as a signal calling trade room...violating my terms of use policy via trying to copy (mimic) trades by other members in the chat room after they had already agreed to not try to use the free chat room to copy (mimic) trades by other members of TheStrategyLab. Also, they had acknowledge prior to being allowed access to the chat room the purpose of the free chat room...to document their own trades...to prevent any misunderstandings.

Simply, any trader that uses ##TheStrategyLab free chat room and then are unable to discuss any price action they see on their monitors...that's a trader using the free chat room for the wrong reason. Yeah, there has been a few that stated they were just there to "watch the conversation". Those particular traders are then told to read the archive chat log instead of logging into the free chat room especially after they agreed to share their thoughts or real-time trades prior to entering the free chat room.

Quote:
The purpose of the free chat room called ##TheStrategyLab is for you to use as a trade journal of your thoughts about the price action you're trading/monitoring or posting of real-time trades involving key concepts from WRB Analysis for the missing pieces of the puzzle behind the numbers you see in your broker profit/loss statements. This is info you'll need to self-help your own trading. If you do not use the free chat room for what it was designed for...you'll obviously be using the chat room for something else it was not designed for...making the free chat room useless to you while useful for other members. Simply, don't join our free chat room if you're looking for something else.

Sometimes I refer to them jokingly as "ghost members" prior to the ban and these types of traders never understood that those that followed my terms of use policy...they eventually were invited to the screen sharing with other members assuming they were not using VPNs or rented IP address or their posting habits didn't change as if someone else had access to their log-in credentials in a failed effort to impersonate another member.

As for myself, the free chat room is very useful to my trading because active members talks about something that I did not see in the price action or talks about something I had forgotten about that will soon impact my own trade positions. Thus, more eyes on the markets for me especially when members are trading different markets in comparison to myself when those different markets are key markets in my intermarket analysis, intramarket analysis and volatility analysis.

Key aspects of my trading are clearly underlined above: inter, intra and volatility.

If the free chat room was not useful to my trading...I would easily close the chat room just as I did when I closed the QCharts chat room and FutureSource Workstation chat room that I had started and moderated.

Therefore, Emmett Moore's statement in his review of TheStrategyLab free chat room purpose that he didn't understand it...that implies he either didn't use the chat room or he did use it for something it was not designed as such...a signal calling trade room. Resulting in him being banned from the chat room, Skype, forum, email and website.

It could also be that those spoon feeding Emmett Moore with misinformation & lies did not know the key concepts of TheStrategyLab trade methods, forgotten the key concepts or were banned prior to being able to learn the key concepts: intermarket analysis, intramarket analysis and volatility analysis while using a chat room that's not a trade room alert service.

2) The second outright lie by Emmett Moore to me on the telephone was when he said he had tried reaching me via telephone. I replied to him that he has only called me twice...the first call from his phone number had hung up the telephone like some prank caller when I answered the telephone after a few rings. The second call from his telephone...I wasn't home but he did leave a message in which I returned the phone call within minutes after arriving home. The issue that bothered me was that I specifically asked Emmett Moore why did he hung up on me when I answered his first phone call ? No answer from him...just silence as if he was trying to use his silence to control the conversation.

Also, my suspicion of Emmett Moore was valid because later when he did his review...he specifically stated I was avoiding him. Simply, there was NO avoidance on my side although Emmett Moore wants you to believe he was reaching out to me when in fact he was using a IP address already on my banned list to try to send emails to me and the fact that I did return his 2nd phone call even after he hung up on me in his 1st phone call like some kid making prank calls.

Thus, if I was avoiding him as he specifically stated in his review...I would have never returned his telephone call after he hung up on me the first time he called and as stated above...the only emails I don't receive are by those trolls already banned from my website, forum and chat room. Yet, now today, after learning more about the background of this creep with a review website like some mobster hiding his identity behind a store or casino and about the criminal activities of those he's associated with...now I will avoid him because people like him will eventually one day bring down all those with him that commonly use his blog, partner with him, affiliate with him or work with him.

We have a saying in French and Lakota for people like that...too nasty to repeat.

Therefore, I highly recommend to any website, chat room, trade room or forum...do not partner/affiliate yourself with this pathetic individual that's a convicted con man and a drug addict with associates that have criminal backgrounds too.

3) The third outright lie by Emmett Moore to me on the telephone was when he immediately begin asking questions about my referral program (partnerships) and stated some false facts about my referral program when he suggested all in my referral program are making hundreds of dollars per month. I had to repeat to him several times that such was not true and that only a few in my referral program made several hundred dollars per month prior to 2005...before I begin vetting out those that had spammed TheStrategyLab or made false promises or violated my terms of use policy. That's when Emmett Moore begin acting as if he was bothered by my answers and then he begin to make sniffing noises during the conversation...becoming more distracted or agitated.

http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/download/file.php?mode=view&id=5308

His lies occurred prior to asking verification of my trading for any trading day. Actually, his exact words were just one single day...any trading day. I specifically stated its posted every trading day in my daily performance record and not in my monthly summaries. His reply with more sniffing sounds...You have a daily performance record ? I replied yes but I begin to wonder if this guy had a hidden agenda as that of a past troll that's banned because only a blind man could miss my daily performance record.

That's three lies (3 strikes and you're out in my book) all within the first 2 minutes of our telephone conversation...I was not impressed by this character nor was I going to cater to any demands he may make to me as a complete stranger especially his timing of the telephone call soon after I was trying to rid myself of a troll that had been making threats on my life and on the life of my family. A troll that I had extensive bans against that prevented the trolls ability to email me, join my forums including refusal of his payments when the troll tried to sneak into my fee-base services via VPNs or rented IP addresses.

This Emmett Moore is a slick character that has preyed upon people under the facade of "helping them"...something I learned during the telephone conversation on my own when I begin researching his name online during the telephone conversation. In fact, he openly admits he defrauded people +600 million dollars (not a typo error) and then went to prison for doing such while only giving back 350k in restitution...robbing his victims and their families of their life savings except for the shirt on their backs along with being a drug addict.

Had he done such in today's legal system, he would have been given a life sentence in prison along with making global news after being convicted for securities fraud, wire fraud, income tax fraud along with other types of crimes along with pointing the finger @ criminal organizations in Boston & New York.

Quote:
Today, Emmett Moore has a public blog using his real name (I doubt) after pointing the FBI to Boston & New York criminal organizations. Seriously...he'll be in the witness protection program for the rest of his life after ratting out criminal organizations. He would have never been sent to prison. Yet, accordingly to him...he did go to prison. Upon release he would have had electronic monitoring along with being required stay away from the financial markets or stay away from financial accounts of individuals as part of his probation (after release) including being required to not associate with anyone with criminal records (in or out of U.S. territory). Something about Emmett Moore's story just does not add up.

(click on image to view TradingSchools.info review of Emmett Moore

http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/download/file.php?mode=view&id=4852

Guess what, his fraudulent ways are still continuing after being released from prison and he doesn't want you to know about it. For example, he had a prior business relationship with Dr. Dean Handley and that relationship ended due to the fact that Dr. Handley discover Mr. Moore company had a fake address, fake employees, fake phone number and fake credentials. Now do a comparison with info at Moore's warning webpage...he doesn't mention his failed business partnership with Dr. Dean Handley nor does he mention why Dr. Dean Handley decided to not do business with Emmett Moore while at another website called Tradingschools.info does mention the details of Emmett Moore's relationship with Dr. Handley via Moore's fake business called Moore Marketing Associates.

I now understand why Mr. Moore is so angry with Dr. Handley. It was Dr. Handley that stood up to the lies and fraud by Mr. Moore and called him out for it.

Unfortunately, there were other lies in his review but that's not surprising to me because how the initial telephone conversation (first 2 minutes) started with Emmett Moore. Therefore, this review of Emmett Moore is my rebuttal to someone I never want to have another conversation with...his persona about who he is and what he does correlates very well with him being a former convict, scammer and now addict.

TradingSchools.info Review of TradingSchools.org @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/download/file.php?mode=view&id=4852 (I'm glad I made this image of the review by the website TradingSchools.info because the site is now suspended for not renewing - payment to the host of its website)

TradingSchools.org Warning (Emmett Moore's review blog) @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/download/file.php?id=4853

I mention Dr. Dean Handley because you will read in my rebuttal that there's a connection between Emmet Moore, Dr. Dean Handley and others as they interacted with my free chat room...all of this prior to the telephone conversation with Emmett Moore which was followed by the negative review by Emmett Moore.

Anyways, soon after our back n forth strange discussion and his often silence during the telephone conversation...he then asks for access to my trading accounts although I would learn from his review at his blog he doesn't mention any of the above especially the part about asking for access to my trading accounts.

Seriously, a complete stranger on the telephone while I'm reading about his criminal background, associations and use of fake identities...asking for access to my trading accounts. This Emmett Moore has a serious superiority complex. I'm just someone that doesn't want to play into his online games...something I've learned how to identify in others that behaved as such when I was in the military.

Image Problem #1

Emmett Moore primarily does reviews of signal calling trading rooms (trade alert services) and trading mentors that teach how to trade. Yet, he refers to signal calling trading rooms as "Live Trading Rooms". I do not offer those particular services and I discuss that fact all over my website along with reasons why I do not want to offer a signal calling trading room in which some guru trader tells others when to buy and when to sell. In fact, I discussed this with Emmett Moore in our telephone conversation. Oddly, Moore then categorizes my website in those specific categories and then proceeds to review my website as such for the sole purpose to be an ass or idiot...maybe both.

Seriously, why is it that Moore does not review the hundreds of "free chat rooms" out there ?

Most of which are managed by forums, data/chart providers and financial institutions or hosted by those that have lawyers suited for dealing with jerks like Moore. Heck, I use to moderate the largest QCharts chat room on IRC...with +200 members before I closed it after I didn't like how they manage their data & poor support in the chat room. It was a free chat room. Also, I use to moderate a FutureSource Workstation chat room on IRC...with +100 members before closing it after Interactive Data purchase the software and poor support in the chat room. It too was a free chat room...both with traders getting help, tips about their charting program, posting their real time trades & real time market analysis.

Most in those two chat rooms were using different trade methods while only a few were using WRB Analysis but all using the exact same charting software.

Here's an analogy although bad...if you don't understand the problem with the basis of Moore's review of TheStrategyLab. Pretend I have a Portuguese restaurant and a critic comes along and does a review and then writes that its the worst Italian restaurant along with stating there's no Italian menus. Next, the critic openly states he's confused about the restaurant...therefore it must be a waste of time. The free chat room is a waste of his time because he knows its not a signal calling chat room (live trading rooms) and he knows I do not offer a mentor service. That only leaves his other category...trading courses and to review that he would need to learn the WRB Analysis free study guide. Ironically, a free study guide he does not mention in his review...a free study guide that anyone can download without needing to register.

That is one of the few truths about my website...we offer trade method courses although Emmett Moore list it under the category "trade course" as if its teaching how to trade when in fact we only teach a trade method and we do not teach how to trade...the latter is the trader's responsibility or can only be accomplish via side by side in person interaction.

In contrast, he decides to discuss a trading manual at his review along with writing about the trading manual with so much false information that it was strange especially considering I don't remember him discussing on the telephone any of my services except for the free chat room, referral program and WRB Analysis free study guide. Actually, it was more like me discussing these topics while Emmett Moore was mainly silent.

In fact, the trading manual has not been in existence since 2005 and never sold to him nor to anyone at his review blog although it was discussed via email with a few between 2003 - 2012...the latter a few were upset that I no longer offered that service. It's a discontinued service in 2005...not valid in today's markets nor do we use the trade strategies in the trading manual in today's market conditions.

It was a customized trading manual involving the price action of their trading instrument via screenshots in the trading manual of the exact same charting program and same broker trade execution platform that they were using...reason why I had a few different brokers and access to different charting programs until I realized the project I was trying to design was too large to manage. Thus, I abandon the trading manual (its in French) in 2005.

Image Trading Manual @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/Manual.htm

Quote:
There was no discussion between Mr. Moore and I in that telephone conversation about any discontinue service from 2005. Had he asked me about it...I would have laughed at him or just gave him the link above considering its only found on my old webpages...removed from new webpages after 2007). Most importantly, it's not being used by any new member of TheStrategyLab since 2005.

Then I thought that Mr. Moore and those at his review blog are calling the WRB Analysis free study guide in error as the trading manual ? Yet, the WRB Analysis free study guide is free, registration not require to download it...no payment needed. I became fixated on that thought because soon after the review by Emmett Moore, I received several emails by traders asking me How much does the WRB Analysis Free Study Guide cost ???

I would sarcastically replied, English is not my first language but the word "Free" in the name title should clearly explain the no cost...not a single penny.

Image WRB Analysis Free Study Guide @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=718

The other possibility was that Mr. Moore and those replying at his review blog about the trading manual are using the wrong name in reference to the Advance WRB Analysis Tutorial Chapters.

Image Advance WRB Analysis @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/WRBAnalysisTutorials.htm

The only other services I offer are the Volatility Trading Report (VTR) trade strategies or the Fading Volatility Breakout (FVB) free trade signal strategy but those two names can not be possibly confused with the reference Trading Manual.

---------------

Note: In the past...I have told some members only in private conversation that some of the key concepts from the "trading manual" are being used in the free "Fading Volatility Breakout (FVB) trade signal strategy. Yet, the trading manual had nothing to do with fading breakouts.

This is one of the ways how I'm able to identify any trolls in the future after the private conversation because I keep copies of all private conversations (e.g. emails, forum messages, chat room private messages, skype messages and private messages during screen sharing) due to the problem of trolling I've had at other discussion forums that had inadquate moderation when trolls showed up (e.g. elitetrader.com)

---------------

It's obvious Emmett Moore did not do proper research for his review or he's using misinformation from those that did not do proper research or maybe Mr. Moore was too busy trying to dig up dirt and couldn't find any...reason why he decided to make it personal via trying to use my voice to identify incorrectly that I was a African American from a telephone conversation although others at his review blog disagreed and thought I was Japanese or Haitian Canadian. Seriously ???

It's comical. If he and others wanted to attack my race and behave like racists...at least attack the correct culture (race)...to make it more personal considering he's obvious not interested in keeping it professional. All of the information can be found at the below link for him to at least get that right for his personal attacks under the facade of a review blog. In fact, his put downs, clever words and quest to find a phony for the purpose to be entertaining to his readers (listeners) like some Howard Stern show has caused him to create LIES & MISINFORMATION about those when he could not find any dirt to dig up on them.

Image wrbtrader @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/wrbtrader.htm & http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=127&t=850

Yep, Mr. Moore did a good research & review of M.A. Perry (wrbtrader) and the consistent misinformation by others at his review blog is starting to look like multiple user names by the same person or just a stupid racist that failed big time at "profiling" from a telephone conversation.

Hint: Lakȟótiyapi

Simply, more misinformation by Emmett Moore to go along with his lie that he signed up for my "affiliate program". Its called "referral program" and Emmett Moore never signed up for my referral program. Had he signed up for the program...he would have verified that he read, understood WRB Analysis via posting "demonstation of knowledge" (DOKs) at the forum along with a few other things...something he never did and it would have implied that he did in fact understood the well defined rules.

Maybe he discover that my vetting process required him to actually do some work to earn extra income and that it was not passive income that he could receive like via a partnership at his review blog.

Image Referral Program @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/ReferralProgram.htm

Note: If you're one of the people that likes what Emmett Moore is doing (misinformation and lies)...do not trust him and do not give him access to your trading accounts if/when he asks because he has a history of stealing the life savings from his victims. :(

Continuing, I specifically asked him during the telephone conversation had he downloaded and learned the WRB Analysis Study Guide or backtested it with his trade signal strategies considering he specifically stated he was doing a review and WRB Analysis is the foundation of TheStrategyLab ? He wouldn't reply with an answer to my question...more silence and then he strangely (suddenly) changed the topic. He then started trying to probe me for answers for things already answered at my about webpage, wrbtrader webpage, frequently asked questions webpage or terms of use policy webpage. Yet, he was calmly speaking but having difficulty in maintaining a conversation...a few times I thought he had hung up because of the silence. Yet, it reminded me of someone that was on drugs...some kind of drug that causes psychosis and the inability to follow/maintain a conversation.

Image About Us @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/About.htm

Image wrbtrader (more info about me) @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/wrbtrader.htm

Image Frequently Asked Questions @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/FAQs.htm

Image Terms of Use Policy @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/House-Rules.htm

Quote:
I then had a split second thought. Emmett Moore is ignoring the content at my website, does not discuss the broker profit/loss statements and didn't download & used the WRB Analysis free study guide...what has he been researching about TheStrategyLab. Thus, is his review a cover up for something else he's doing or trying to do...illegally or criminally ???

Further, I became more suspicious (after the review) that Emmett Moore IP address trail correlates with a troll from IRC...someone from the recent past just prior to the review. This troll on IRC stated often that he was a quant, has associations (co-conspirators) with those in Panama/Philippines, Pakistan, and India. The troll stated several times that he worked with Dr. Handley in the past, stated often he did not like Dr. Handley along with trying to convince chat room owners like me not to allow Dr. Handley into their chat room, the troll markets his binary options robotic trading systems & Emini ES trading systems via scam websites that looked like they sprouted up overnight and can quickly disappear if needed, steals copyright protected education content by traders & resells the content via several websites linked to the Philippines along with correlating to the IP address trail of a different troll that made threats on my life and threats on my family via user names like newbieman, moo_cali, mojo, mojo_dog, tfido, marketmarket, aviator, sam, Avatargruman, markg, Warren, Lesa and markg55778 after I refused to partner up with the troll.

------------

Note: Mr. Moore owns a dog and use to post pictures online of himself with his dog.

------------

All of the above user names either had the same IP address or they eventually discuss the above mentioned topics (e.g. troll has a hatred of Dr. Handley, troll is a quant selling robotic trading systems, troll uses profanity lace IRC chat messages & emails to me, troll talks about affiliations to others in the Philippines, Vietnam, India, troll made threats towards me & family after I refused to partner up with them) along with being specific about other info I've never shared with anyone else...the latter helps confirm its the same troll.

Emmett Moore does state often at his blog that he has an assistant in the Philippines (name Reyna) that's fluent in English, has a temper when frustrated that secretly enters chat rooms for the sole purpose to see if she can record posted trades & copy (mimic) the trades on a simulator...Emmett Moore than publicly shares this info sometimes at his blog.

Note: Its possible the IRC troll is not a man and is actually a woman considering a few times the troll on IRC had dramatic emotional swings when talking about Dr. Handley, troll not liking the fact that I was not interested in converting my free chat room into a signal calling trade room, poor English when angry as if it really wasn't his (her) language and other things that sometimes made me think I was actually talking to a woman.

Quote:
Is all of that just a coincidence...a remarkable concurrence between several trolls ?

Further, I have never been involved in a signal calling trade room and never will nor do I believe in online mentoring. They are mainly what I consider to be the dirty side of the trader vendor businesses. In addition, I'm aware that not offering that type of service has angered some traders that come to my website with the agenda of trying to mimic (copy) my trades. Further, I'm well known for having a negative bias towards signal calling trading rooms because I'm very outspoken against them...including outspoken about the websites that Emmett Moore recommends and he gets paid by some of them to do the recommendations. Simply, its another dirty side of the trading business...getting paid (financial compensation) to recommend a website and you can only do that if you give negative review to their competition. Thus, just like there's bad authors, bad mentors, bad signal calling live trading rooms, bad course sellers, bad forum owners, bad chart vendors and so on...don't fool yourself...there's also bad review sites contributing to the dirty side of the vendor business via their financial compensations and secret associations/partnerships even though they try very hard to give you the impression they're legit via publicly discussing a few of their partnerships.

Tradingschools.org falls into the category of the latter via my own personal experience with that review blog. They fall into the same category as that Warren and his buddy that I banned for marketing the binary options robotic trading system & cryptocurrency robotic trading system at my forum without my permission. Guess what, after the ban for violation of my terms of use policy...they had a temper tantrum and does a review at Valforex.com about TheStrategyLab.

If you've never heard of Valforex.com, its a scam website that recommends robotic trading systems of those they're affiliated with while giving negative reviews about the competition. Yeah, you're now wondering...WTF ? TheStrategyLab does not offer services involving binary options, cryptocurrencies or robotic trading systems. In fact, my website got reviewed without Valforex.com speaking to me (no phone call, no emails, no Skype calls, no forum messages...nothing) but only after I banned two traders at my free forum for trying to market / advertise those scam robotic trading systems that's being recommended at Valforex.com

Yet, I did notice Valforex.com claiming not responsible for the products advertised at their website in negative reviews by others. That's total B.S. because its their website and they are in full control about whom they let advertise at their website and whom is not allowed...its a simple financial arrangement they have. Oddly, why would they review my website without contacting me but only after I banned two traders from my forum for trying to advertise / market their binary options & cryptocurrency robotic trading system scams ?
Quote:
Two review blogs with a share commonality of quants and automated trading systems. One review blog is supposibly from California while the other seems like a secret affiliate from a foreign country with a shared interest in automated trading systems...very similar to the trolls I've met/banned in the past on IRC that also hated Dr. Handley...one of the review blogs bragging he's been in prison while the other bragged he personally knows people in the criminal world. Surely I can not be the only person that sees this connection between those two review blogs as being very suspicious.

Image Common scenario by these review websties...if you don't let them market / advertise at your forum or chat room or don't give them access to the email addresses of your clients and then if you ban them for violation of your terms of use policy...they'll give you a negative review (retaliate for being banned) and they'll be entertaining to entrance their readers in hopes they'll be naive to use the services of those being recommended. :)

Strangely, the character behind Valforex.com is an ex-quant or failed quant with affiliations in Panama, Philippines and Pakistan. Oddly, just like Emmett Moore is an ex-quant with strange affiliations in countries often taken advantage for cheap labor (overseas outsourcing)...both have reviewed TheStrategyLab via services we do not offer but I will give Emmett Moore a tiny little pat on the back for correctly putting TheStrategyLab in the "Trading Course" category but he still gets an overall +F (failing grade) for categorizing us incorrectly with Mentors & Live Trading Rooms (Signal Callers) along with the misinformation and lies about other information. In contrast, Valforex.com didn't even make the grading scale and I'm proud that they were not able to peddle their scam robotic trading systems at my website (forums).

Image Why are failed quants taking advantage of cheap labor in foreign countries (overseas outsourcing) and involving themselves in the dirty side of the review business ??? (something to contemplate)

1) They (the frontman from the U.S.) outsource their work to foreigners just in case there's litigation if the work is illegal or criminal in U.S. or Canadian courts.

2) Overseas outsourcing is cheap labor...minimizes the cost of labor that doesn't need to answer any litigation unless laws are broken in their own countries. The frontman in the U.S. knows any investigation of the co-conspirators will be difficult because they live outside of U.S. law & Canadian law.

3) The countries that these review sites outsource too are also the same countries that have the largest labor for hire to hack, steal, identity theft and other online criminal activities. Would you trust someone on the telephone that you don't know...trust them after they ask you for access to your trading accounts ???

Note: The financial community is one of the top five industries for cyberattacks.

CyberSecurity common sense - Never give out personal information on the phone, email, Skype, forum message post or any type on social media in online connection to someone you do not know nor to someone with a criminal background (history) especially to those that publicly announce they use VPNs or rented IP addresses.

Real-time Cyber Attack maps that includes attacks by individuals that have gained access to your private information:

Kaspersky @ https://cybermap.kaspersky.com/

NORSE @ http://map.norsecorp.com/#/

FireEye @ https://www.fireeye.com/cyber-map/threat-map.html

----------

2005: TheStrategyLab forum was hosted on ezboard. Our forum was one of the top 50 forum communities out of thousands of forums on ezboard. Our forum and many other forums were hacked and completely wiped out (deleted).

2015 - 2017: TheStrategyLab received 39 emails from websites wanting to partner, interview or requesting to answer their survey. A few even contacted me via private message at other forums. 21 of the emails contain viruses, malware, spyware, worm signatures and other things designed to target those in the financial community. All 21 of the malicious emails were sent by someone from overseas hiding behind a fake identity, rented IP address, popup website that's been around only for a few years...many owned by individuals with criminal backgrounds.

Today, TheStrategyLab manages its own forums. Our data is backup 24/7 by us at another secure location if the worst happens again. We're no longer dependent upon someone else doing the backup of our forum and website and our members data (DOKs, broker statements, quantitative statistical analysis, proprietary trading systems) is more secured via private threads and improved moderating to keep out the trouble makers.

----------

With that said, as stated...I do have a free chat room that I moderate to keep the peace between members and to keep out spammers & trolls. I do a very good job at doing such although it does give me a bad reputation. Also, I have never charged a fee for access to the free chat room. I've never accepted financial compensation to allow someone to market / advertise to the members of the free chat room nor will I allow anyone to copy (mimic) the trades of any member in the free chat room. Those I catch violating my terms of use policy are banned (without warning) for trying to use the free chat room as a signal calling trading room.

The free chat room is just a chat room started by users of WRB Analysis. They then asked me to moderate the chat room because they were aware of my prior experience as a moderator of two chat rooms (e.g. Qcharts, Futuresource Workstation) and they needed help in managing several trolls & spammers that started using the chat room along with causing problems for other users in the chat room. In addition, there were several active users in the chat room that consistently posted real time trades. Thus, they felt that I was the one that should moderate the chat room with active members learning analysis involving WRB Analysis because it would keep the active members from leaving due to my experience as a moderator (peace keeper). I've now designed custom IRC scripts to manage the room on the many trading days per month when I'm not there nor trading. Simply, there's no gurus and never has there been anyone in the chat room telling others when to buy and when to sell...its not a signal calling trading room.

Lets quickly talk about Moore's categorizing TheStrategyLab as a "trading mentor". As stated above, I do not offer a mentor (coaching) service and I have never offered such a service. This fact was discussed in detail with Emmett Moore in our telephone conversation after he used the word mentoring in the conversation. I quickly corrected him via specially telling him I do not offer a mentoring service...teaching a trader how to trade. In addition, I joked about mentoring with Mr. Moore via stating if I were to offer such a service...nobody would be able to afford it. Yet, I did tell Mr. Moore that I do in fact often get requests to offer such a program and I may start a mentoring service in a few years with the business model discussed @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/trader-mentor.htm (this business model threatens the business model of those mentors that Moore has been recommending especially via the fact that it will initially be free)

Therefore, Emmett Moore was aware of my business model beliefs about the mentoring business and he's aware that I currently do not have a mentor service. Strangely, he doesn't mention such in his review while categorizing my website in the "trading mentors" and then Mr. Moore became dead quiet in our telephone conversation when I mention the name Dr. Dean Handley to him and the name of someone else (Aviator, mojo_cali) that's a problematic troll since 2012 that has used several dozen different aliases (more about this troll later).

Ok...I think you understand the initial problem with Moore's review but I want you to remember something important about the free chat room...its purpose is clearly explained in the registration instructions, log-in instructions, explained clearly all over the website...the free chat room is a trade journal for members to post their trades & market analysis. Yet, Moore's pretends he doesn't know the purpose of the free chat room then decides he's going to categorize it as a "live trading room" (signal calling). That doesn't make any sense and even an idiot should quickly realize what Moore is trying to do.

By the way, I did mention to Mr. Moore that users of WRB Analysis are posting their real-time trades in the free chat room and they have been posting their brokerage profit/loss statements. Seriously, how often do you hear traders say lets research how the clients are doing with their trades...something I do agree with and its something I've only seen one review website do about TheStrategyLab.

Seriously, Mr. Moore thinks my real-time trades and daily brokerage profit/loss statements are fake. What's his opinion about the real-time trades and brokerage profit/loss statements (daily, weekly and monthly) by users of WRB Analysis ???

Image Archive Chat Logs by users of WRB Analysis @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/ftchat/forum/viewforum.php?f=20

Image Brokerage Statements by users of WRB Analysis @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/ftchat/forum/viewforum.php?f=10

The above link is the public thread that was closed in 2011 due to hacking concerns, identity theft and other security issues. After 2011, all broker profit/loss statements (daily, weekly, monthly), quantitative statistical analysis by a professional trade journal software and custom trade signal strategies used by the member with WRB Analysis are only posted in their private threads for security & privacy concerns.

Also, we do screen sharing during trading sessions with qualified members. Recordings of the screen sharing are not allowed unless every member in the screen sharing agrees to the recordings although we make screenshots with permission of the members for marketing purposes. Screen sharing at TheStrategyLab is always a two way street between qualified members.

This is a key issue because it (verification) takes us to problem #2.

Image Problem #2

Emmett Moore intentionally lied and stated TheStrategyLab is unwilling and unable to provide even the smallest morsel of evidence. Seriously, if he had actually did a proper review, he would have at least used the free chat room or researched the archives forum at the above links that stores the chat room logs of +10 years to see users of WRB Analysis actively posting their trades in real-time and broker profit/loss statements (e.g. daily, weekly or monthly)...to see how they (the users) are performing which is what many traders wants to see...the performance of the clients.

He would have discovered many images containing my charts setup, broker trade execution platform with recent trades in the platform along with an image of the free chat room just like the below image...all generated while in screen sharing with many members of the free chat room.

(click on image to view Daily Broker Profit/Loss statement)

http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/download/file.php?mode=view&id=4950

Archive chat log for image to the left @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/092706FuturesTrades.htm

What did Emmett Moore do when I randomly selected the screenshot image from a day of screen sharing with members of TheStrategyLab and then gave him the above link ?

He ignored the link (behaving as if he's not interested) after stating on the telephone to give him verification for "one day...any trading day" along with ignoring that I document all of my trading days similar like as such and then he suddenly stated he wants access to my trading accounts (with my permission). Yet, after hearing his requests, I decided to stall the telephone conversation with him so that I could do some quick research online about this character...I discover in his own blog that he admits to partnering with others that have only given him equity curves or google docs spreadsheets or monthly broker statements that looked like they have been typed in a word processor or Mr. Moore (sometimes his assistants) were able to duplicate the posted trades on a simulator or the verification presented by Mr. Moore looked like they've been typed on someone's computer or their word that they're traders that trade their signal calls.

Worst yet, he only took their words as truth when they said they were profitable when reviewed without any verification. Take a careful look at the image to the left...those words are words from Emmett Moore himself. He said its was a good enough answer for me. Oddly, he admits he's partner with the person...even speaking highly about the person being well spoken, nice to chat with and other compliments even though he has never had any in person meetings, never watched them trade in person and doesn't even know where they live. He doesn't even mention their ethnicity while mentioning the ethnicity of those that stood up to him...those that didn't take his crap.

Simply, he's hoping that admitting to being a partner with the person...you will excuse him for not having any verification from the trader that he/she trades the signal calls in their signal calling service and that you'll trust Emmett Moore when he tells you he believes the person he reviewed is telling the truth...he/she trades.

Image Think carefully...wouldn't this be a situation where Emmett Moore should be saying unwilling and unable to provide even the smallest morsel of evidence ???

In comparison, others that have said almost the exact same thing...simulator trades because real money trading is too stressful, they don't have a live DOM...Mr. Moore ridicules them for only doing simulator trades, makes images of them with annotations like "not real trading", called them fakes even after they stated its simulator or hypothetical trading or such statement is in their disclaimer statement...continue his attacks via saying they probably are not successful, not to be trusted and so on.

Image Why the hypocrisy ??? Its simple...those he takes just their words as truth...he's in a partnership with them or trying to setup a partnership with them. In contrast, others he attacks...he's not in a partnership with them.

Think seriously about this carefully. I don't offer a trade signal room that allows members to mimic the trades of other members...I in fact ban those that try to use my free chat room as such. Would you then give a convicted felon of fraud (stole millions from his victims) and admitted drug addict access to your trading account whom most likely may still be on probation in which he must stay away from individuals accounts (investing, trading or anything financial) that's ignoring your images taken while in screen sharing...including wondering if the other person in the telephone conversation is the troll on IRC that has made threats on your life and made threats on your family in the recent past...would you then give this stranger on the telephone access to your trading accounts. Would you ???

After saying NO to Mr. Moore's request to have access to my trading accounts...I decided to do my own probing of him. For example, he acted surprised via the tone in his voice in our brief telephone conversation that I have different brokers...a forex broker for long term trades, broker for investments and two different brokers to trade futures (primary and backup).

By the way, while reading his review blog during our telephone conversation...he didn't know I was doing such...I discover he's from California and he admits in his blog that he does recorded conversations. I then asked him in the telephone conversation where's he located ? He replied...he lives in California. Do you think Mr. Moore's probation officer would be interested in knowing that Mr. Moore is trying to access the trading/investing accounts of individuals...could Mr. Moore's requests be a violation of his probation ? Maybe the local authorities in Mr. Moore's home town would be interested in Mr. Moore's bragging at his blog that he records telephone conversations without consent...a violation of California privacy laws with the strongest wiretapping laws via the California Law Penal Code 632 that has a fine of $2,500 and/or imprisonment of up to one year per violation ?

Quote:
I don't negotiate with people like Mr. Moore that have been convicted of fraud for stealing millions from the accounts of his victims. I don't cater to his demands beyond what's already posted at my website/forum. I don't share info/data with him nor with anyone like him. I don't partner up with him nor with anyone like him just for good reviews and I don't work with drug addicts. The latter a personal issue from experience with a few trouble makers as such that I met when I lived in South Dakota for the summers in my youth. Drug dealers & drug addicts...I just don't like them due to the chaos they cause for others.

You may be thinking...if I randomly selected the above image from the archives of my performance record...it shows a profit. How about verification of a losing trading day considering there's rumors by trolls that I never have a losing trading day ?

(click on image to view Daily Broker Profit/Loss statement)

http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/download/file.php?mode=view&id=4952

Archive chat log for image to the left @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/092906FuturesTrades.htm

Although the above link is a big losing day..the losses did not violate my "risk management" rules and the trading days soon afterwards...the profits made back the losses from that big losing trading day. Yeah, just in case you're thinking about the importance of risk management...it is an important variable in my trading success although I don't educate other traders about risk management. Its the responsibility of the brokers to educate their clients about risk management especially the issues involving margins and leverage.

Regardless, had Mr. Moore completed a proper review...he would have discovered that I post my real-time trades and users of WRB Analysis also post their real time trades, sometimes brokerage statements and sometimes statistical analysis of their trading via WRB Analysis. Yep, once again, he was not interested in that type of documentation when I told him I could give him the direct links to such information. In addition, he would have seen the direct links to my daily performance record that contain a link for each trading day showing my daily broker profit/loss statements and archive chat room logs. This is something every other person prior to Mr. Moore were able to do while doing reviews. In contrast, Mr. Moore is the only one (the first one) not able to find broker statements by clients and free users of WRB Analysis.

Yet, to be fair, users of WRB Analysis stopped posting their brokerage statements publicly at TheStrategyLab in 2011 due to a hack attack. Therefore, today, users of WRB Analysis, only post their brokerage statements, quantitative statistical analysis & DOKs in their private threads for security & privacy reasons. This information, I do not have permission to share nor am I'm able to use it for marketing purposes. In contrast, there are some users posting their brokerage statements and quantitative statistical analysis outside of TheStrategyLab at other online locations.

That's when I had one of those WTF moments in the telephone conversation with Mr. Moore when he stated he wants to see "just one statement for any trading day"...as if he's blind, deaf and dumb. Seriously, every image in this rebuttal message post is publicly posted elsewhere here at TheStrategyLab prior to the telephone conversation with Mr. Moore and I still maintain my trade journal as such today with more details that I believe are important to my trading. Ironically, a few at his review stated the brokerage statements are fake...not real.

Ironically, not one single person (there's 4 of them) that's complaining at Mr. Moore's blog has produced a brokerage statement with verification that they are a user of WRB Analysis and the trades they're complaining about do in fact correlate with WRB Analysis...not one.

Image Archived Chat Logs of Real-Time Trades and Market Analysis by Users of TheStrategyLab @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/ftchat/forum/viewforum.php?f=20

Mr. Moore does not mention this data that contains the chat logs of real-time trades & WRB Analysis by users of WRB Analysis. Instead, he's fixated on monthly summaries instead of being fixated on TheStrategyLab Daily Broker PnL Statements. In fact, he ignores the broker statements (daily, weekly, monthly) by users of WRB Analysis at the below link...very odd behavior by someone that's doing a review.

Image Users (clients) of WRB Analysis Broker PnL Statements and full Statements (2011 - 2008) @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/ftchat/forum/viewforum.php?f=10&start=25

Note: Current clients broker statements & quantitative statistical analysis of their trading are now only posted in their private threads for security & privacy reasons. Clients do not give permission for the info the be release.

Image TheStrategyLab Broker Profit/Loss Statements @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewforum.php?f=147 (broker PnL statements since September 26th 2006)

Seriously, Mr. Moore stated there's no possible way to track the trading of M.A. Perry.

What he's really trying to say is that TheStrategyLab does not allow anyone to copy (mimic) our trades because the free chat room is not a signal calling trade room. Thus, Mr. Moore's method of tracking trades is via lying, false identities, VPNs or rented IP addresses for the sole purpose to monitor someone's trades in a DOM...assuming they place trades thru a DOM. More importantly, him and his assistants came across a problem in my free chat room. Clients post their own trades too as I do and I ban anyone that I catch trying to use the free chat room to copy (mimic) trades by others when they are typically ignoring any direct questions to them, ignoring private messages and other things that someone will commonly do in a signal calling trade room. Simply, Mr. Moore is looking for a signal calling service that I do not offer even though I post my trades in real-time.

In addition, he's implying he's never been invited to any screen sharing with members and I because Mr. Moore is not able to post the qualification info to gain access to the screen sharing and Mr. Moore is not willing to share his screen of his real time trades because screen sharing at TheStrategyLab is a two way street without any exceptions. Simply, if he wants to track someone's trades under the facade he wants verification of trading under the facade of a review when in reality he wants to see if he can or can not copy (mimic) your trading...the exact same game he plays with signal calling trade rooms when some guru trader tells you when to buy and when to sell.

Further, he should stop bragging at his blog about using fake identities, telephone recordings and screen recordings...the latter two are illegal and criminal when doing such without consent...a violation of privacy laws along with doing such via fake identities, VPN's, rented IP addresses in an effort to hide that fact that he could be subjected to being arrested again, sent to prison again for parole violations or sued by a lawyer for civil liabilities.

Thus, don't be fooled by Mr. Moore that he's doing such (telephone recordings, VPNs & rented IP addresses) to fool the person he's reviewing. In reality, he's doing such because he doesn't want to be arrested again, fined again or both which is one of the reasons why he uses individuals from other countries to do many of the illegal activities for him.

Yet, at the minimum, he must follow the rules of my terms of use policy and then behave professional while using the services of TheStrategyLab considering he's in my backyard trying to gather information for a review without trying to hide behind VPNs & rented IP addresses, lies and misinformation. More importantly, he should disclose his criminal background prior to any telephone conversation without me having to find the info on my own during the conversation. Thus, Emmett Moore ruined his chances of gathering any information in those first few minutes of our telephone conversation when he begin lying to me on the telephone.

Quote:
Simply, he gives a very bad first impression via his lies & misinformation that greatly impacts his credibility with his readers (except with those that enjoys such type of behavior & showmanship) and with those he's trying to review.

Like I said before, this Emmett Moore character is a funny guy. In reality, he's just a facade that pretends while degrading others online like some amateur cyberbully hiding out in his girlfriends home behind VPNs and fake rented IP addresses. Also, he's a liar and a drug addict (he admitted such at his own blog). He knows about the above verification information...clients brokerage statements, clients real-time trades, clients statistical analysis and TheStrategyLab real-time trades with broker PnL statements...he pretends they don't exist and then decided to write what he wrote at his blog for pure entertainment or hearsay under the facade of research/investigation instead of being truthful.

Simply, I don't spoon feed anyone especially someone that most likely was already banned for violation of my terms of use policy.

Therefore, its obvious that Mr. Moore has some kind'uv a hidden agenda considering he openly stated in his review that TheStrategyLab is unwilling and unable to provide even the smallest morsel of evidence when he intentionally posted the profit numbers from my monthly summaries at his review blog while intentionally not mentioning my daily broker profit/loss statements in my daily performance record. He's a smart guy...right ? He didn't forget...it was intentional to not mention the posted daily brokerage statements while others pretend they want to see monthly broker statements along with not believing my daily broker PnL statements.

Seriously, if you're not going to acknowledge my daily broker PnL statements and you're not going to acknowledge clients daily/weekly/monthly broker statements here at TheStrategyLab...its logical that you will not believe my monthly broker statements. Simply, don't ask for my monthly statements until you're able to acknowledge my daily broker PnL statements and clients daily/weekly/monthly broker statements.

(click on the below image to view Daily Broker Profit Loss Fill statement)

http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/download/file.php?mode=view&id=5332

Archive chat log for image to the left @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/092906FuturesTrades.htm

Others reviewing my trades as they occur in real-time, reviewing the specific details of each trade in the archive chat logs and with a sincere interest to calculate their own statistical analysis via whatever metrics that interest them...they are able to track my trades although they are not doing it for a review blog. Just as interesting, a few willing to do the work...they posted the required qualification info for access to the screen sharing although there's no education given during the screen sharing without the need to ask to be spoon fed.

Image TheStrategyLab does not mentor (teach how to trade) and the only education is at the forum.

I even maintain a public chat log (registration not required to view) for anyone that wants to review trades, market analysis and general chit chat that was all posted in real time..still do. Yeah, opinions like Mr. Moore only makes sense if someone refuses to read the performance record with broker PnL statements for each trading day due to the fact they're pssst off because I've banned him and others like him when they learned I'm not interested in doing business with them nor partnering up with them.

Like I said before, this Emmett Moore character is a funny guy...a facade that he pretends while degrading others online like some amateur cyberbully hiding out in his girlfriends home behind VPNs and fake rented IP addresses. Also, he's a liar and a drug addict (he admitted such at his own blog). He knows about the above verification information...clients brokerage statements, clients real-time trades, clients statistical analysis and TheStrategyLab real-time trades with broker PnL statements...he pretends they don't exist and then decided to write what he wrote at his blog. In fact, the trolls that contacted Mr. Moore do know but Moore is only interested in hearsay (rumor) commentary instead of doing his own research (investigation).

Here's additional truths that he doesn't want you to know. As stated above, I do not offer a mentor (coaching) service and I have never offered such a service. This fact was discussed in detail with Emmett Moore in our telephone conversation. In fact, as stated to Emmett Moore, I often get requests to offer such a program and I may start a mentoring service in a few years with the business model discussed @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/trader-mentor.htm only asked the following questions on the telephone...

1) Do traders make hundreds of dollars per month in your affiliation program ?

2) Do you have just one statement for any trading day...give me something to look at even if its old ?

3) Who are your brokers ?

4) Can you give me permission to access your trading accounts ?

The latter above #4 question (asking for access to my trading accounts)...I'm sure is a violation of his probation after Mr. Moore spent time in prison for fraud. In fact, when he asked those latter two specific questions on the telephone...I begin to think Mr. Moore had ulterior motives and may be violating his probation after being released from prison...trying to access financial accounts...him requesting access to my trading accounts. Seriously, what parole board would release a person like Mr. Moore from prison without conditions on his release such as he's not allow access to the financial accounts of others due to the reason why he went to prison...financial fraud.

To answer the most important question from the above by Mr. Moore...

Image Easy answer...Mr. Moore will never be given access to my trading accounts nor access to any private info from my private thread nor access to any info from the private threads of the users of WRB Analysis. No access Mr. Moore...get over your arrogant persona and read the existing public broker statements by users of WRB Analysis & archive chat logs of real time trades by users of WRB Analysis & wrbtrader's daily broker PnL statements that I've hid my broker account number & other private info screen via minimizing them to another monitor not shown in the current screens you see in the broker PnL statements at my website.

In fact, if you're able to pay attention, you should notice that I've removed my charts setup from my daily screenshot to prevent the trolls from benefiting from the info in comparison to old images at the website.

I'm now disgusted by the person I was talking to on the telephone...someone asking for statements when he knows they are there and someone that's asking for access to my trading accounts. In addition, I strongly suspect Mr. Moore has interacted with me before in the past but doesn't want to disclose his user name involving our prior interaction...most likely he's been banned for violating my terms of use policy...to explain why I never received the emails that he states he sent to me.

Once again, why the hell would I give a convicted felon, someone that stole +600 million dollars from hard working people, he's a drug addict and then lies to me in our telephone conversation...why would I agree to give him access to my brokerage trading accounts ?

Was Mr. Moore high on drugs when he made such a outrageous request and possibly a foolish request that violates any probation he may still be on after his release from prison ???

Quote:
I do not negotiate with a convicted felon, fraud, addict or anyone that brags about impersonations, brags about using fake IP addresses, brags about using VPNs & rented IP addresses while using chat rooms and such...I just don't give these types of people a free pass on my behalf. As soon as I discover their identity, I ban them.

Image Problem #3

(click on image to view our most Problematic Troll)

http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/download/file.php?mode=view&id=4855

I've identified several trolls of my website that are regular posters over at Mr. Moore's blog and its possible that Mr. Moore is one of the trolls. Yet, I'll discuss just a few of them starting with the most problematic troll of TheStrategyLab that makes you wonder about any possible connections with Emmett Moore (a declared quant).

I first met this particular troll back in 2010 on IRC via the user name moo_cali and he was using a rented IP address out of California. He's very well versed about IRC and even bragged about how he can send private messages to anyone on IRC without needing to be actually on IRC. He stated he's a quant and damn good at it. He often bragged about his profits and talked about how he would start each month with his 50k account and double or triple it every month...flush the profits out at the end of the month and then start again with 50k. I would just ignore his chest beating messages because he didn't really go any further than that until around 2012 when he started attacking several users of WRB Analysis in the free chat room and at the free TSL support forum that were posting their brokerage statements. Yet, the conversations would become heated because he always refuse to post his brokerage statements and even joked about how it could be used against him.

Something else, this troll was heavy into Trade Navigator & Ninja Trader and would often ridicule my broker profit/loss statements because they contain images of charts from QCharts and FutureSource and Xtrader that he felt were inferior. Also, he didn't like IRC but oddly he spent a lot of time on it asking me why I used it...forgetting its easily automated to keep the peace between members from different countries around the world and its automated to download the daily chat logs and then automated to upload the daily chat logs to the website. Further, it has low CPU demands on a person computer and its the only program used in almost "every language" around th world.

Quote:
The one thing I notice about this troll was his constant quest to ask personal questions about your life as if he's "gathering information" (taking notes). It was something about how he asked his questions that made the hair stick up on the back of my neck...it was sneaky and creepy...as if he's a stalker or a cyber bully...hiding behind fake profiles, VPNs, rented IP addresses, impersonations, foreign affiliations and secret partnerships. He became more aggressive, angry and agitated when Dr. Dean Handley showed up in my free chat room.

It was about this time period that several of the users of WRB Analysis complained that there has been hack attempts on their "trading accounts". In addition, Mr. Troll asked me if I wanted to "partner" with him in which he would refer traders to me for a fee. I declined the offer and told him he can use my referral program. He laughed at that suggestion because I had changed the referral program in 2010 in such a way that I only had a few referrals per year...changed in such a way to prevent users from spamming my website, requiring users to have a PayPal account, requiring users to learn/apply WRB Analysis so that they can give a more honest opinion about something they're going to be recommending.

I continue saying NO to this guy until one day in 2012 he sends me a direct link to his automated trading system at Striker.com and stated if I wanted to make some money I should email that link to my entire database of users of WRB Analysis. I replied...not interested. That's when Mr. Troll decides to spam my free chat room with his link and trading info about him being a "top quant" and telling my chat members that they can lease his Emini ES system and some stock system for a few hundred dollars per month or just subscribe to it for a smaller fee. He did such when I went on vacation and wasn't able to moderate the chat room. Upon returning from vacation...I banned him without any warnings. He would return again and again (multiple times) via a different IP address out of California or Florida via a different user name. Always well spoken at first, intelligent conversationalist, laughs at me about my first trade ever (penny stock loss of 12k), the troll brags about visiting multiple different signal calling trading rooms and that it was his source of selling his services to the clients of other vendors without the knowledge of the vendor.

As mentioned earlier in this message post...this troll markets his binary options robotic trading systems & Emini ES trading systems via scam websites that looked like they sprouted up overnight and can quickly disappear if needed, steals copyright protected education content by traders & resells the content via several websites linked to the Philippines along with correlating to the IP address trail of a different troll that made threats on my life and threats on my family via user names like newbieman, moo_cali, mojo, mojo_dog, tfido, marketmarket, aviator, sam, Avatargruman, markg, Warren, Lesa and markg55778 after I refused to partner up with the troll.

Yet, as soon as I discover who he was...I would ban him again and he would quickly return via a new IP address courtesy of his use of a VPN & rented IP addresses. It was like the Whac-A-Mole game...whack it and another pops up somewhere else. Therefore, he would troll me all over the internet...make threats on me and my family, send me profanity lace emails, send me profanity lace private messages on IRC, send me profanity lace messages on Skype and warn me he knew people with criminal background. He even made threats he could ruin my website...something I laughed at considering the website only generates a few thousand per year whereas my trading is my primary source of income. Currently, I work with several forum owners to help identify this troll via correlating the banned IP addresses and email addresses of this troll with their own list of IP addresses.

More importantly, I now use special software here at the forum, website and email scanner to catch people contacting me via VPNs & rented IP addresses. Sad to say, we have a bunch of online creeps.

Quote:
He constantly talked negative about other vendors along with often using words like pathetic, turd, cocksucker fraud, outlandish and made negative references to their ethnicity...often trying to guess at their possible ethnicity. Brags about his use of multiple different aliases to gain access to any signal calling trading room and seems to know info about prior businesses by these vendors. Oddly, he saw absolutely nothing was wrong with him not revealing he too is a vendor that was trying to markets his quant trading systems. I came to the conclusion this Mr. Troll is simply a hypocrite and possibly a racist.

Once again, he would change his IP address, change his user name to regain entry into my free chat room. Then one day Dr. Dean Handley shows up in my free chat room about the same time Mr. Troll was in there again in my free chat room via another user name...hiding his identity. Mr. Troll then sends me several private messages warning me not to let Dr. Dean Handley continue using my free chat room. In fact, he made the recommendation that I should immediately ban Dr. Dean Handley because he's going to do a negative review about TheStrategyLab.

I asked why...Mr. Troll states he had a prior relationship with Dr. Handley and he knows enough about him not to work with him again. I replied...I don't partner with anyone and that Dr. Handley is welcome to stay in the free chat room just as long as he understands the use of the chat room (to post his own trades or market analysis) and that he must not violated my "terms of use policy". I also stated that if Dr. Dean Handley does a review of my website...it better be truthful without any misinformation or lies. I then asked Mr. Troll to tell me one specific detailed reason why I should ban Dr. Handley ? Mr. Troll does not reply and disappeared. Yet, within one week...I get 5 new members and one of them is a IP address (cell phone) out of California. I suspect again its Mr. Troll but he's absolutely quiet the entire time Dr. Handley is in there until Dr. Handley announces he'll be leaving the chat room because he's completed his analysis.

The next day, that new member with the southern California IP address reveals himself as Mr. Troll via sending private messages to several users of the chat room (bad mouthing Dr. Handley and promoting his Striker.com trading systems) and sends me another profanity lace email about how confusing my website is, he doesn't understand its purpose because I keep it free, he doesn't understand why I don't want to make a lot of money from my website via him and I working together by converting my chat room into a fee-base signal calling chat room and that he's offended that I have no interest in his Emini ES trading system and his Stock trading system over at Striker.com

I then told him that he must either be schizophrenic or on drugs because he's starting to seem crazy or someone with severe mental illness...then I banned him again when he again made threats. I made the reference to him about him being mentally ill (bi-polar) because I personally know three people in my life many years ago that were bi-polar or had some kind'uv mental illness when I did volunteer work...one of them I dated and she would discover later during our relationship that she was bi-polar. These are very intelligent people, excellent writers, excellent communicators, easily agitated and risky sexual behavior. Yet, on the flip side, they can freak out and suddenly behave like they're someone else with a completely different personality: poor grammar skills, excessive profanity, name calling, makes threats, delusional statements, liars, extremely impulsive, have the tendency to make or latch onto grandiose statements and the tendency to use different identities when socializing on the internet. I'm no psychologist but Mr. Troll reminded me of those that I knew that were bi-polar or had some other kind of mental disorder...easily trigger by drug abuse.

Response by the troll ?

He states he's seeing a professional about his problems and depression !!!

Quote:
Mr. Troll has used the following user names at my forum or free chat room: newbieman, moo_cali, mojo, mojo_dog, tfido, marketmarket, aviator, sam, silo, Avatargruman, markg and markg55778...all using the same type of profanity lace fake poor grammar replies when I would ask if he's the same quant with a trading system at Striker website. He's very good (expert like) at using multiple different user names to gain access to signal calling trading rooms that includes most likely using an IP Anonymizer software or using VPNs. All of them with either a southern California IP address or a southern Florida IP address.

Strange thing is that when those user names registered at the website...all of them stated they were trading stocks. Nothing was mentioned about Emini ES futures in their registration. Yet, every one of them would later be banned for trying to market that Emini ES trading system over at Striker.com website.

Once again, here's a small sampling (there are much worst replies from Mr. Troll) of a reply from this mentally ill troll after he has been banned @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/download/file.php?mode=view&id=4855

Oddly, his threats on me and my family stopped late 2015...maybe after Striker.com closed his accounts, ISP closed his accounts, Gmail closed many of his accounts after I sent them copies of his emails but none of them (Striker, his ISP, Gmail) would reveal any private information about the jerk due to "privacy laws". Instead, this Mr. Troll starts to make threats towards my website...stating I should have taken his "partnership offer" and now he will concentrate on trying to ruin TheStrategyLab.

I have more information and documentation about this troll...only shared with my lawyer. In fact, my lawyer states that my public performance record with broker PnL statements is probably the sole reason why this particular troll is trying to harass me into a partnership via his mafia like tactics for so many years.

I'll now let you do the math.

Image Problem #4 (a few other little problems with the review)

1) I have never claimed that WRB Analysis works in all markets as Mr. Moore specifically lied and stated I made such a claim. In contrast, applicable trading instruments for my trade method is clearly discussed in detail @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/TradingInstruments.htm

2) Most of my services are free. The most important service & foundation of TheStrategyLab's trade method is an analysis called the WRB Analysis free study guide @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=718 (Mr. Moore does not mention this fact in his review...the free study guide is for your due diligence about TheStrategyLab and most users of WRB Analysis are only using the free study guide)

WRB Analysis is not a trade signal strategy. It's an analysis of the price action to help traders identify trend continuations, swing points and WRB Zones (s/r areas) prior to the appearance of the trade signal strategies that the trader is using.

Note: Most users of WRB Analysis are using their own trade signal strategies.

3) I do have two fee-base services called Advance Tutorial Chapters involving WRB Zones working with your trade signal strategies. That's not a typo...you're using your own trade signal strategies with my WRB Zones because WRB Analysis is not a trade signal. It's an analysis to help you understand the price action that you're trading prior to the appearance of your own trade signal strategies. The other service involved my own personal trade signal strategies called Volatility Trading Report (VTR). Mr. Moore purposely refers to these services as the "manual". These are not manuals and I'm clueless to why he calls them manuals when the only thing I have ever called a manual has not been offered since 2005 as discussed @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/manual.htm

Image Problem #5

The other troll is RobB...someone that seems to live at Emmett Moore's website. RobB is a fee-base client of TheStrategyLab via a different user name. Him and I primarily communicated via Skype because he told me he didn't like IRC. He purchase one of my lower level services and he did not purchase access to the primary trade strategies I was using. Initially he had high praise for what he purchase along with stating the WRB Zones are very helpful to his own trade signal strategies although he stated he really didn't understand the connection. He used traditional chart patterns as his trade signal with WRB Analysis. He also stated he was using other vendors. In fact, I did notice that the name of vendors he mentioned...they tend to be offering services that I do not offer involving mentoring services or signal calling services.

Interesting fact, I asked RobB for verification of purchase that he was using the services of mentors, signal calling (live trading rooms) services or anything. He would not verified the purchase of another vendor service and he thought my request for proof of purchase of another vendor was odd. I even posted a copy of the PayPal receipt of his purchase of the Advance Tutorial Chapters just to show him how easy its to verify purchase.

He still couldn't or wouldn't show me verified purchase of someone's else service especially with the fact that some of the things he discussed with me about trade methods by others was simple knowledge posted at hundreds of free websites about trading. In fact, many legitimate review websites now put a label next to the name of any replies (reviews) by anyone that has a verified purchase.

That prompt me to inform RobB that I do not offer mentoring and I do not offer a signal calling trading service. He stated he already knew that and then he stated he has a good mentor. That reply by him raised some red flags about RobB...why would he be using TheStrategyLab if he has a good mentor ???

1) He knew I didn't offer mentoring and got the service from someone else.

2) He thought in error that WRB Analysis in combo with a free chat room would compensate for anything his mentor didn't offer.

Regardless, the real issue about RobB was that he never paid for access to my primary trade signal strategies and he expected me to stop using them and only use the lower level services instead of him performing the required backtesting and quantitative statistical analysis as required.

I do remember RobB asking me why I did not take a trade when he was trading Light Crude Oil CL futures while I was trading S&P 500 Emini ES futures or Russell 2000 TF futures. Sometimes I replied that I don't trade the CL futures when he trades it, sometimes I replied I'm not there due to personal reasons (e.g. out at lunch, out exercising, busy helping another client merge WRB Analysis with their trade signal strategy).

Once again, I reminded him that this is not a signal calling trading room. He then suddenly started trading what I traded without backtesting, without simulating and without learning & showing he understands the price action...strangest trading behavior I ever saw a trader do @ TheStrategyLab.

Later (within a few weeks), he starts using a different trade method...I believe he stated it had something to do with wedge/flag pattern breakouts. I asked him what happen to his mentor considering it now looks like he's jumping from trade method to a different trade method ? Instead of giving a simple answer...he became argumentative especially when we discussed price patterns by other vendors that I felt were available for free online. Our interaction became negative soon afterwards when I pointed out to him that he was identifying those types of patterns incorrectly. To my surprise, he then did some research and agreed but only after I posted links to various well knowledge chart pattern websites (free sites) that specifically explained the rules of those patterns including many chart examples. I then sarcastically stated to him that he has a good mentor that is teaching RobB to identify incorrectly wedge/flag pattern breakouts. He then stated he was "hoping" to be mentored by me even though he did not pay for such and even though he knew I do not offer a mentoring service...with the fact he had already stated to me he had a good mentor in someone else...someone else that he would not identify.

Again, I reminded him that I do not mentor, never have mentor anyone, I do not offer a mentoring service. I also told him that I do not believe mentoring can be successful online and that it should only be done in person with mentor/student sitting side by side while the mentor traded from his/her trading account in front of the student eyes with real money.

Ok, I get it. He paid for something with the hopes of getting something else for free. No harm in trying...right ? Unfortunately, it resulted in him making demands that I should explain the trade signal strategies behind my real-time trades and posted broker PnL statements. I reminded him that he didn't pay for such a service and he often stated he was just "confused" about my trades. I once again explained to him the reason why he's confused is because he didn't pay for access to that information...often in arguments with RobB about such during the middle of my trades. He truly didn't care about the distractions he was causing for others while they were trading in which many members wanted him to be banned.

Quote:
Another key issue that seem to anger & confuse RobB the most was the fact that TheStrategyLab is primarily a research/development site of trade strategies and that I used new strategies without sharing the information with him even though he didn't pay for access to new strategies. RobB couldn't understand that I'm frequently researching new rules & new strategies during live trading (hence the name Lab in TheStrategyLab) and not doing such via hindsight charts along with trading them via small position size because they were high risk trades. Further, he didn't like it when I would go to lunch or do my exercise routine during the trading day whenever the price action stressed me or take my schedule breaks (time away from the markets).

Examples of when I was not trading when RobB was trading...I rarely trade prior to 0830am est because I'm taking my kids to school while RobB did trade. Another example, I rarely trade the lunch period...statistically I perform poorly in the mid-day trading session. Thus, I would ignore trade signals that appeared during the lunch hours while RobB would still be trading those same trade signals that I ignore.

Note: I don't share new strategies with anyone for one year while I apply the new rules & new strategies with real money while backtesting on +15 years of historical data at night after the markets close. More often than not...the strategies are than mouth-ball into the closet for use another year when market conditions are suitable for the trade signal strategy...only sharing with those clients that have been sharing with me their brokerage statements & quantitative statistical analysis of their trading.

I also want you to know that RobB was a member of the free chat room at a key period when the troll that made threats showed up about the same time Dr. Dean Handley showed up in the free chat room...therein lies the rub...the time line for when all the trolls showed up about the same time.

RobB would then demand to talk to other fee-base clients to see if they're profitable and would publicly ignore WRB Analysis users that posted real-time profitable trades and he would ignore their brokerage statements. Now think about that statement I just made.

Image Whom else have I accused of ignoring the full brokerage statements and real-time trades by users of WRB Analysis ??? (Hint: Emmett Moore)

Yet, RobB seem to be only interested in the few clients that were not having success via WRB Analysis. I even identified to RobB the few traders not performing well with WRB Analysis although they were still in the learning phase of the analysis and were still on simulator. I even gave him permission to have conversations with them in private. That too he wasn't interested in having a private conversation with them but his excuse was that they were using IRC.

Seriously ??? That's a lame excuse by RobB after requesting to only talk to traders not performing well. I think he was surprise I pointed them out (the few not doing well on a simulator) along with those that were performing well in real money trading via WRB Analysis.

RobB never asked me for any broker statements although he implied at Emmett Moore's review blog that he did. The fact is that RobB was aware of the daily broker profit/loss statements I posted almost every trading day in my performance record and all over my website...as documented in the IP address trail of his clicks and movements from webpage to webpage at TheStrategyLab and its resources. Also, he was aware that I did screen sharing with selected members but he was anger by this due to the fact that he was never invited to the screen sharing due to his consistent distraction while members were in the middle of their trades.

(click on image to view Broker Profit/Loss Statement by a client of TheStrategyLab)

http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/download/file.php?mode=view&id=5333

Archive Storage for Clients Broker Statements @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/ftchat/forum/viewforum.php?f=10 (clients current broker statements only stored in private threads...no longer at the public archive storage forum)

Getting back to RobB request for me to prove that other WRB Analysis users were profitable. This was a bizarre request because he had access to the public threads were other users posted their broker statements. Also, I thought his request was strange because RobB (on Skype) was reluctant to go into the chat room on IRC and request users to show their brokerage statements but maybe because he knew that brokerage statements by users had changed from the public threads into the private threads especially with members knowing that RobB does not post his own brokerage statements.

Also, RobB realized that many in the free chat room did not use the same user name at the private forum...very helpful for me as the moderator when catching trolls trying to impersonate users of WRB Analysis.

Had RobB not insulted the members that posted their brokerage statements while he himself wasn't able to post any brokerage statements...I would have not banned him even though he was harassing me during my own trades.

Image Users of WRB Analysis Brokerage Statements @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/ftchat/forum/viewforum.php?f=10 (current brokerage statements only posted in members private threads)

This is when I became suspicious that RobB was just playing a game and that he was allowing someone else to use his log-in credentials because his questions were often a repeat of prior answered questions.

Quote:
RobB was never allowed in the screen sharing because of his shitty attitude and constant disruptions along with strange questions that already been answered in the previous trading days...sometimes making me suspicious that someone else was using his user name or sometimes I thought RobB was psychotic especially when he lost money while under the care of his mentor (he never gave a name of the mentor) and his switching back n forth between his own trade signal strategy and my WRB Analysis merged with a trade method he failed to backtest.

Ironically, RobB openly stated at Emmett Moore's review blog that he got his money worth from his payment to TheStrategyLab for the advance tutorial chapters (lower service) via the trade management education content that came with the service he purchased even though he had initially told me it didn't work when he backtested the trade management information. I asked RobB to share his backtest results and his use of the trade management file...he absolutely refuse to share the information resulting in me questioning his honesty and identity.

Eventually I banned RobB after many warnings to stop harassing me when he knew I was in the middle of trades (open positions) instead of waiting for me to complete my trades. He even refused to post his questions in his private thread. The other reason for the ban was because another client complained about how RobB was disturbing his ability to learn WRB Analysis and his arguing (whining) while trading...disturbing others on Skye (RobB hated IRC).

Just prior to the ban, RobB notified me he had been talking with Mr. Troll and that Mr. Troll had given him the impression that he was a fee-base client. In addition, RobB notified me that Mr. Troll had mentioned his proprietary robot Emini ES trading system along with bragging about its profit levels. I told RobB that Mr. Troll is a banned former free user (not a fee-base client) just trying to market/advertise his trading systems to users of WRB Analysis. RobB seemed to have some kind'uv of interest in the guy because he specifically stated to me...that's an interesting guy.

Later, I realized that the person I prefer to refer to as Mr. Troll on IRC that was trying to market his robot trading systems most likely was Emmett Moore or an affiliate of Mr. Moore that used multiple different IP addresses via VPNs or rented IP addresses. Sometimes he would communicate with me talking about his robot trading systems one day via an IP address from Florida, another day he would have an IP address from Panama, another day he would have an IP address from California and then the next day he would have an IP address from the Philippines and then the next day he'll be using an IP address from Florida...often giving a hilarious excuse that he's traveling and using his cell phone.

Yet on cue, he would criticize profitable real-time trades by users of WRB Analysis while never (refusing) posting his own trades in the public area of the chat room so everyone can see. Yet, he sometimes posted trades in Light Crude Oil CL futures to me in private...usually a losing trade while admitting he's using the trade management file differently than the rules and questioning why I didn't take the same trades as he did when he knew I trade the Emini TF futures. Worst, he would laugh other members broker statements being posted at the forums eventhough he know other members were aware that he was not able to post his own brokerage statements correlated to that robotic trading system he's been trying to market to the users of TheStrategyLab. The members eventually got tired of his bragging and they then asked me to ban RobB for all the distractions while they were trading...I did just that. He was banned and that's when all the threatening emails begin along with his promises of retaliation (promise I would get a bad review).

I hope he enjoys his life at the blog of Emmett Moore...a suitable place for him.

By the way, that promise of retaliation I thought in error was in reference to the pending review by Dr. Handley but when Dr. Handley posted his review of TheStrategyLab...it was positive. Thus, what was his promise of retaliation in reference to ???

Once again, you do the math.

Also, you can review accolades via clients that made their commentaries while many of them was using my service @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/Accolades.htm and I have 10x more accolades documented but not posted.

Further, I suspect Emmett Moore did his review because of his animosity towards Dr. Dean Handley that also does reviews although the reason he gave me was that specific people had contacted him. In fact, Moore attacks any website that Dr. Handley has given a positive review and Moore openly talks about doing such. More importantly, Emmett Moore had a failed business partnership with Dr. Dean Handley as explained later in this rebuttal with more specific details about the failed partnership in which Dr. Handley discovered fraud involving Moore's business as described by Tradingschools.info website (see image further below). The other possibility is that I've banned a lot of individuals for harassing, threatening members or myself. The bans often angers the person that's banned and some of them vow that I will regret such. Simply, someone contacted Emmett Moore after I've refused to allow them access to a specific service (e.g. free chat room, VTR).

-------
Note: I've recently learned that Dr. Handley had financial arrangements with some of the websites in his reviews. I do not know if such is true and my website has no financial arrangements with Dr. Handley although I became suspicious of Dr. Handley when he asked me on IRC to pay for some online seminar and he then implied if I did such he would mention my website in another article. I declined the offer and he responded by notifying me he would remove my website from his database.

Thus, TheStrategyLab.com website was no longer mentioned in any further articles by Dr. Handley beyond the initial article that was a positive review.
-------

Impersonators of our Users (fake replies)

In fact, 4 individuals replying to Emmett Moore review are either liars or impersonators of former free users or former fee-base clients that I have banned from the free chat room and/or banned from the forum itself. One is a racist and I held him accountable for his racist commentary in the chat room, one frequently harassed other members via calling them liars and several times he would impersonate other members, one is upset I would not allow him to purchase my higher level service so that he can understand my trades and the other is still mad because I banned a good friend of his that was harassing other members and mudslinging profanity towards them in private messages.

I expect all users to be professional when they use my free services and fee-base services. I take complaints very seriously by other members about the behavior of another member.

With that said, it's easy for someone to pretend at Emmett Moore's review blog that they're a user name from our free chat room and used WRB Analysis because our screenshots are public (not private). Yet, we easily counter these impersonators from our public screenshots via showing documentations of their profitable trades in the chat logs, public documentations of their profitable trades in the screenshots and their public positive reviews/testimonials that we have yet to post except for the one below involving user name Italiansharp. However, if there's litigation...we'll then reveal the contents from their private threads that contains their brokerage statements (profitable), our documentation of their learning and other private information including their positive commentary about TheStrategyLab.

Quote:
In fact, there's an alarming rate of growing fraudulent reviews that's becoming big business involving high rating reviews and low rating reviews. Yet, if someone posted a negative review and they are a verified customer...I would see it as constructive criticism (good for business) and use it as an opportunity to improve the service. In contrast, a negative reply in a review without verification of purchase with false statements for the sole purpose to cause harm to a business is viewed as malicious, revengeful and could face legal trouble if such caused any harm to TheStrategyLab...so far it has not. More importantly, I'm currently busy with a lawsuit against the hospital involving my hospitalization the fall of 2016.

Why doesn't Emmett Moore do such...verify purchase of those replying in his reviews similar to what legitimate review websites are doing today in other products ??? (we know the answer to that question)

Lets pretend those at Emmett Moore's review blog are not impersonators. Why would they suddenly turn (change) from posting positive comments, profitable trades in the screenshots I've documented and so on about TheStrategyLab into posting negative commentary at Emmett Moore's blog ???

I can't answer that question unless they're someone that's very upset after we've banned for violation of our terms of use policy after they I've documented their positive commentary about TheStrategyLab or they're pretenders or impersonators of members of TheStrategyLab.

Some are obvious fakes (impersonators) when they say they purchased the free chat room or they purchased the trading manual or they purchased a mentor service or the rules are not well defined or they say I sell automated trading systems.

For example, of the deceit by Emmett Moore in his blog in which he's either impersonating users or he allows anonymous guests to post false information without verification. Seriously, Emmett Moore reviews all messages at his blog prior to allowing them to be posted. Therefore, it should be very easy for him to request proof of purchase such as a PayPal email confirmation of payment because all of my clients receives such.

Yet, the example below is someone impersonating one of our fee-base clients at Emmett Moore's review blog although we do not know the source of the impersonation for the fake reply. You only need to compare the information by ItalianSharp in the two below images...one is a glowing description by ItalianSharp at my site and the other is a negative description by italiansharp at Moore's blog.

ItalianSharp at my site @
Attachment:
101306Accolade.png
101306Accolade.png [ 68.15 KiB | Viewed 404 times ]

In fact, the ItalianSharp I know is very particular about how he spelled his user name in the chat room, forums and blogs. For example, he always capitalized the first letter of Italian...resulting in I (not a small i) and the same spelling format for the letter S in Sharp. Very similar to the same spelling format when I use when writing TheStrategyLab instead of thestrategylab. Now compare that to the "italiansharp" below at Mr. Moore's blog.

Further, the ItalianSharp I know has never had a discussion with me about my daily broker profit/loss statements nor any discussions with me about the professional trade journal software I use to compute the quantitative statistical analysis of my trades in my broker statements. In contrast, the italiansharp at Mr. Moore's blog specifically states he did ask to see my broker statements and that I was avoiding him. That doesn't make sense considering the information is posted every trading day in my daily performance record except for my quantitative statistical analysis (private info only).

Another contradiction to the below italiansharp...we was a member in the screen sharing for a few months as shown in a few image screenshots at the website that showed my broker trade execution platform with trades. Simply, ItalianSharp saw the trades in real-time being executed in my broker trade execution platform, saw the same trades posted in the free chat room via an autoscript (within 3.2 seconds after confirmation in my broker execution platform) and then saw the same trades in the archive chat logs. In contrast, the italiansharp at Mr. Moore's blog states he didn't see proof.

As stated above...the real ItalianSharp and I never had any conversations about verification especially with him having access to the free chat room with real-time trades being posted by users of WRB Analysis, screen sharing and daily broker profit/loss statements. Yet, he once stated in private message during the screen sharing...he complimented me on my fast typing skills in posting the trades in the free chat room after he saw the same trades being executed in the broker trade execution platform along with complimenting me for explaining any particular trade he had questions about.

Thus, the below italiansharp at Emmett Moore's blog is an impersonator (fake) when he stated in the below image of Emmett Moore's blog "as you can imagine, we went back and forth in this pretzel of conversation that was meant to divert my attention away from the topic of verification. Very frustrating".

My kids would call this impersonation a big fail.

italiansharp at Moore's blog @
Attachment:
Emmett_Moore_Guest_Impersonators.png
Emmett_Moore_Guest_Impersonators.png [ 77.89 KiB | Viewed 381 times ]

Note: If you do not like what Emmett Moore is doing and he has harmed your business...I highly recommend you contact an Internet Defamation Removal Attorney that specializes in the area of internet defamation including revealing the real identities of posters making negative commentary via false statements or lies about your business for further lawsuits even if they're located in another country. Many of these attorneys have litigated successfully more than 100 internet defamation lawsuits across the United States and Canada.

As stated, I've documented other impersonators at Emmett Moore's blog involving the review of TheStrategyLab. This should make anyone curious if such has occurred in other reviews by Emmett Moore...fake statements (fake visitors of the review) created by Emmett Moore or by his affiliates in the replies to a review. I don't have any proof such has occurred in other reviews at his review blog except for the proof posted above via the review involving TheStrategyLab although I've heard some of the rumors by other website owners that some of the consistent writers at Emmett Moore's blog are indeed fake guest visitors the have the sole purpose to try to create credibility. Yet, I do know that forum owners do create some aliases for the sole purpose to gain view counts, click counts and popularity via starting controversial topics to attract replies by other users of the forum so that the results will likely get them the forum owner sponsorship, partnership, affiliation dollars. Its a salty forum tactic and a salty tactic used by blog owners too.

Reminder - Emmett Moore does admit at his own review blog that he uses VPNs, rented IP address and affiliations with others to hide their identities to gain access to services including impersonations (use their log-in credentials) of members...something a convicted felon most likely wouldn't hesitate to do at his own blog to create the illusion of replies that are negative about a website especially something easily to do about TheStrategyLab because my chat logs and screenshots of users in the free chat room are public record for transparency.

Quote:
This reply is to Tradeau (the person that posted before the fake italiansharp impersonation in the above image) - I only edit/correct grammer errors (pun intended)...shame on me. Also, my user name change was publicly announced (not discreetly as you've implied) at Baron's forum and Baron only locks threads of anyone at his forum in which he knows for fact there's misinformation being posted and only after he's gotten complaints about such from multiple members. Also, you're a liar...I'm not a black man nor am I simple. Further, I speak French and its my native language...the country I was born in. Simply, I spoke English with Mr. Moore because he speaks English. Had he spoke French...I would have used that language and not English regardless to the fact that my grandmother spoke Lakota (another language I know)...the language I primarily spoke with her whom I lived with for the summers in South Dakota during my youth. By the way, I know a little Portuguese too that I learned in college...all because you stupidly think its because of a marketing deception ? If it was about a marketing deception as you've stated...I would pretend I was white with an ivy league education living in some upscale neighborhood in New York along with using a grammer/spell check every time I wrote a message to hide my lack of sophistication. Obviously you're lost because you've never read my own trader profile at my website & forum @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=127&t=850 or http://www.thestrategylab.com/wrbtrader.htm

Yet, it really does not matter if its Moore himself impersonating my clients at his forum via the fact their user names are easily visible in the website broker profit/loss statements or if its a former member (e.g. Silo) or one of their associates. In fact, Silo has done impersonations several times before in the past after I banned him for harassing other members during trading and after trading. Also, I have verification documentation of him admitting and bragging about doing the impersonations just to make negative commentary about the website and trying to gain access to services I would not allow him to purchase because he was behaving as a troll in his interaction with me. Then again, its the internet (social media) and nothing surprises me about the unprofessional behavior by these trolls nor Emmett Moore's interest to cater to such or involved in such himself considering he brags himself about using rented IP addresses and hides behind fake trader profiles...the latter is illegal (against the law) if used for the purpose to ruin someone's reputation.

Image https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/your-online-secrets/201409/internet-trolls-are-narcissists-psychopaths-and-sadists

Image http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/climate_desk/2014/02/internet_troll_personality_study_machiavellianism_narcissism_psychopathy.html

Note: Silo is a key troll here because he is the worst of the trouble makers that was harassing other members and myself. Ironically, he's also the one that had bragged the most to other members about how helpful/useful WRB Analysis was to his growing profit level. He's also a key person in association with other trolls at another forum via the names szubaark (a troll that attacks via private message only) and traderob (formerly known as roberk).

Simply, what is this really about ? Is it about me not allowing a convicted felon (Moore) or any stranger to have access to my private information involving my broker accounts ? Is it about Dr. Handley statistical analysis positive review of TheStrategyLab and the fact Dr. Handley made 60k in mimicking my trades although without my permission and Moore is just jealous ? Is it about my banning of several trouble makers that were harassing other members and myself at TheStrategyLab along with doing the same at other forums ? Is it about me denying them access to resources they didn't pay for ? Is it about me exposing one of their online buddies and then banning him for being a vendor that promoted my WRB Analysis as his own without giving me any credit for his profits ? Is it about the fact that something may have changed in their trading from profits to losses while other users are still profitable...that contradiction implies its them and not TheStrategyLab ?

Maybe its just as simple as that some people can't face the fact that they decided to become an online troll (real ass) and that I held them accountable for their inappropriate behaviors...some of which I could easily pursue litigation if I choose to do so considering a few of them I know their real names and residence location prior to the bans.

With that said, I make no guarantees or promises that someone using my services, free or fee-base, will be profitable. I've never told any client or visitor they will be able to trade like me. I've never told any client or visitor they will become rich if they use my services. Most of my services are free and most users often use the services any way they want and most are happy with their trade results or happy with the improvement in their understanding of the price action they're trading even if they aren't profitable (trading improved but they have yet to reach profitability). I have free users and clients that have posted their brokerage statements @ TheStrategyLab forums or elsewhere at other forums/blogs and the results (good or bad) correlate with the price action concepts from WRB Analysis.

One such individual is listed as a reference in the WRB Analysis free study guide with the forum location he post at for you to contact for your due diligence. I list him as a reference because some traders do not care about my trade results and prefer looking at the trade results (good and bad) of others using WRB Analysis. In addition, his English writing skills are much better than my English. If you want to exchange messages with other clients, you need to join my free forum here and then send me a private message or email me with your request. I do not except requests via telephone and this has been my policy since 2002. Also, if you send me questions via email about my education content...I will ask you to join the free TSL support forum to post your questions at the forum so that other visitors to the forum can learn from my answers.

Note: These clients and free users that discuss their trading or post their own brokerage statements while using the price action concepts of WRB Analysis are not in my referral program.

I do not use automation, mechanical system codes or custom indicators. Although I talk about algorithm trading (good and bad) in today's markets, I am just a discretionary trader using a rule base trading method. Further, TheStrategyLab does not market itself as using mechanical trading systems, automation systems or custom indicators.

The Review of TheStrategyLab

(click on image to view Emmett Moore review of TheStrategyLab

http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/download/file.php?mode=view&id=4738

Emmett Moore list TheStrategyLab into categories as trading rooms, trading courses, trading mentors and live trading rooms with those that offer such as a fee-base (subscription) alert service. Yet, we do not offer a mentor program and we do not offer any type of a signal calling alert trading room in which Emmett Moore Jr. refers to as "live trading rooms". Both of these services we do not offer. Yet, the one thing he got correct or didn't lie about...we do offer trading courses although we do not teach how to trade.

Quote:
In contrast, we share for a fee our analysis of the price action via WRB Analysis and we share for a fee the trade signal strategies for the price action called Volatility Trading Report (VTR).

First of all, I'm going to tell you many things that Emmett Moore does not want you to know about TheStrategyLab and he had no discussion with me about these particular topics. Simply, he wanted to misguide his readers about many aspects of TheStrategyLab.com

Image Trading Futures Room - My chat room is free, has always been free and I will never charge a fee for the chat room. Chat room was started on IRC by members themselves and I moderate it to keep out spammers, drive-by curiosity seekers and trouble makers that have no intention to share real-time price action analysis or real-time trades. The chat room is simple, easy to maintain, auto timestamp logs, deep history storage of text files for easy transfer/copy if needed and my own services are not marketed in the chat room.

The purpose of the free chat room is for members to use it as a trade journal to post their trades...not to mimic the trades of someone else. I myself post real-time trades and real-time price action analysis in the chat room to encourage others to do the same.

The first few years of the chat room, there was three moderators...all using their own trade methods that was different from each other. I became moderator when two moderators quit trading and asked me to moderate the chat room due to my past experience as a moderator at a popular trader forum. As for the third moderator...he just disappeared. I then changed the name of the room a few times. I moderate the chat room heavily with the help of auto scripts so that I can concentrate on my own trading. I'm mainly in the chat room to post trades and to keep the peace between members. The chat room is helpful to my own trading because some members will alert each other about something occurring in the markets that I did not know about and that would have impacted my trades. Thus, I myself use the chat room as "more eyes on the markets" via what other users talk about.

Emmett Moore compares my free chat room with fee-base signal calling trade rooms that has a guru telling its users when to buy and when to sell...that's why they use fancy software, training videos and charges monthly subscription fees for such. I do not offer a signal calling service, never have and never will. Also, Emmett Moore did not use my heavily moderated free chat room due to the fact he would have seen live real-time trades being posted in the chat room and he then would have never stated live trades did not occur. Also, to get into the chat room he would have read in the welcome email for the chat room what the purpose for the chat room and its TOU policy. Yet, in his review he stated he did not know what the purpose was for the chat room. Simply, he was not in the chat room and he still to compare it to fee-base chat rooms. That only implies one thing...he did not use the chat room and/or his stooges (people he pays minimum wage to sneak into chat room) did not not use the chat room. In fact, one of the requirements stated in the "chat room use rules" is that all users must post real-time traders or real-time price action analysis or any commentary about the markets. In addition, in the archive chat logs itself...it specially states several times that the purpose of the chat room is for traders to use the chat room as their personal trade journal of their trades and thoughts in a well moderated environment.

Those users that do not post in the chat room but want to remain in the chat room...they must post brokerage statements at the forum in their private threads. Those that refuse to follow the rules, I eventually remove (ban or kick) them from the chat room because they are either there as drive-by curiosity seekers, they are trying to use the chat room as a signal calling chat room or they are trying learn how to trade even though they know its not an education chat room (all education is at the forum and I do not teach someone how to trade).

Quote:
Its just a free chat room for members to use as their real-time trade journal to give price action information (the story) to better understand their brokerage statements if/when they look at any trading day in the past.

Therefore, its obvious Moore got his information from those I've banned or from one of his stooges that briefly gained access to the free chat room that attempted to use the free chat room for something its not designed for. That latter is a possibility because I often am asked by anonymous people why I do not offer a service involving signal calling and they are unhappy with my reply that I do not believe in services like that.

Why I do not have a signal calling chat room ?

I've studied a lot about cognitive decision making, neurosciences and behavior finance. There's a 7 second delay in the decision making process after seeing visual information that's needed to make a short term action in stressful conditions. There's further delays (additional seconds) due to our own prior experiences and recent experience impacting our decision on a conscious level. Thus, by the time someone makes a decision to mimic someone's trades...the price they saw on the screen with new information during the initial 7 seconds (e.g. audio, noise at home) will result in a further reaction delay in placing a trade. Simply, its too late to mimic someone's trades unless the market is so slow and price is still just sitting there when the you first saw someone's trade. Now add in typical trading platform differences, ISP differences...you're chasing ghosts unless trades are called before the fact. For example, pretend price @ 1425.00 and you're bullish and you tell followers in your chat room you have a "buy order in at 1425.75"...that's an example of before the fact trade calls.

In the meantime and before your order is executed...market conditions change and your order is filled in price action that's no longer the same as when you initially placed your order. Now you know why before the fact signal calling services are not profitable and have a high turnover rate among its members.

Regardless, the information I've learned about cognitive decision making and behavior finance has helped tremendously with my consistency (profits) along with education involving the psychological of trading.

Image Trading Mentor - I do not have a mentor service and I never have had one. Yet, every month I do get offers (about 12k per offer) to do mentoring and if I did...a mentoring service is years into the future and it will only occur in person from my own trading account in front of the student trader with a guarantee that if I'm not profitable during the mentoring session...the student gets a full refund plus a refund of any loses the student incurred during the mentoring. So yeah, I would like to have a mentoring service but I'm a few years away from such due to family reasons.

Seems manipulating on Emmett Moore side to compare me to other mentoring services when he knew I do not have a mentoring service and may or may not have in the future. Instead, he took a little piece of information when I said I'm constantly being offered to do mentoring and twisted it into misinformation. Also, I told some of my clients that if I offered a mentoring service...they would receive free mentoring (in person) and that if someone from their country solicits me to do mentoring...I would allow the client to do the mentoring considering the client speaks the same language and resides closer to the mentor student...allowing for in person mentoring. Yet funny, Emmett Moore was fixated on the 12k cost number and he didn't bother to verify info about a service that is not in existence nor was he interested in any specific details that I have shared with many that has asked me about mentoring.

Image Live Trading Room - Moore states "there is no live trading". This is another lie of many as clearly shown at the next link there's live real-time trading since 2002 by me and many users of the free chat room @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/ftchat/forum/ and there are brokerage statements by users in the "Profit Loss Statement" threads.

Yet, if he meant to say that there's no screen sharing during real trading...that too would be false. We only do screen sharing with trusted members that have actively posted brokerage statements & quantitative statistical analysis in their private thread at the forum and only with those that have a full understanding that screen sharing is a two way street (I can view their screens too), full understanding that this is not a signal calling service, full understanding that there's no mentoring with full understanding that I will make screenshots of the screen sharing for public posting (verification) anywhere at TheStrategyLab for those not in the chat room or not in the screen sharing.

Note: Any trader invited to the two way screen sharing that does not place any trades in their broker platform and then in the free chat room...they are not invited back to the next screen sharing.

Quote:
Moore is a convicted felon of fraud in the amount of +600 million dollars or more and only paid back 350k in restitution to his victimes. Most likely he's ruined many lives. Dr. Handley discovered Moore's fraudulent ways have continued after his release from prison involving a fake business. Now Moore is using his blog to try to gain free access to services by traders under the facade he's doing a review and he's trying to profit via such. In fact, he uses multiple aliases, false identities and/or he partners with others to do the same. I choose to have no association with someone with his background and those that choose to have an association with him...good luck with that and your trading. Also, do not share any private information with him involving your trading account.

My trades (wrbtrader) at the above FTCHAT link clearly are time stamped (real-time), clear entries/exits and position size. Yet, I do not have time to discuss my trade management in real-time but I do discuss it in the free study guide, free FVB basic trade signal strategy and in my daily routine message post that's posted in my performance record and posted in my archive chat logs. Further, any user in the chat room can ask me in real-time where exactly is my stop/loss protection, where my trailing stop is at when I adjust the stop if the position becomes profitable, why I placed it there and not some other place during the trade. Also, I will only respond when the trade is closed or I'll respond if I have time during an open trade. If I didn't follow my own rules or I made a mistake on my entry/exit or trade management...I usually notify the chat room about such and give a real-time explanation. Yet, the most important reason for the notification is for my own records so that I can read the chat log for any trading day to read any commentary by myself about what I did wrong in any particular trade. This is extremely critical information (feedback) I need to help me adapt my trading whenever market conditions change...markets are always changing.

Moore sometime hires someone to enter chat rooms to attempt to replicate live trades. I know the hire person Moore uses did not enter my free chat room because if she/he did...they would have seen me and other users post live real-time trades. Moore also tells people he records live chat room as proof of whatever opinion he has. If such was the truth, why doesn't he show such videos especially of those he gives a high rating ? There's no videos and there's no proof by him or his stooges that they able to profitably trade the signal calls of those chat rooms...where's the brokerage statements of Moore and his stooges ?

Seriously, if you give someone a top rating...wouldn't you use the service to make money and show proof you're using the service beyond some trial period ? I know I would keep using it. In contrast, my clients do post their brokerage statements involving them using WRB Analysis although I have no signal calling trading room. This is another example of something Moore does not want you know.

In contrast, Moore stated there were no live trades whatsoever and that verifies to me that he or whomever he hires did not use the free chat room. Regardless, Moore knows I believe that its too difficult to mimic someone's real-time trades and that I do not allow such in my free chat room because its not setup to be a signal calling chat room. In my opinion, there are only a few ways someone can successfully duplicate someone's trades if its an automated trading system or trades are called before price reaches the buy price or sell price or the trader only enters a trade if he/she can get a better entry price than the real-time posted trade of the other person. Doing the latter implies many trades can not be duplicated because they could not get that better entry price.

It's possible Emmett Moore has a different definition of a live trade than I do. If such was true, he would had specifically stated such in our conversation. Also, he doesn't understand I trade multiple contracts and that doing such greatly impacts my profits every trading day. Position size management is a key to my consistency and I freely share information about such with anyone with a sincere interest in their questions about position size management.

Image Trading Course - I do have a three trading courses via the prices of $15.33, $237 and $473. Moore has never used the service. Moore states another LIE that its $497. The actual prices are $15.33 and $237 courses for advance WRB Zones that is for clients that have their own trade signal strategies. Essentially, these two courses are designed to improve the performance of your trade signal strategies via advance WRB Analysis. In contrast, the $473 involves my own trade signal strategies and represents a minority of the clients in comparison to the other fee-base clients. Some clients purchase the $15.33 or $237 courses in hopes I will freely share with them the $473 course that will allow them to understand the trade signal strategies behind my posted real-time trades. Currently, most clients using their own trade signal strategies do see an improvement in the performance of their trade signal strategies when they trade via my WRB Zones from the $15.33 or $237 courses. In comparison, clients using my trade signal strategies via the $473 course, about 68% of my clients are profitable.

As for my own trading, about 64% of my own trading is profitable and you will easily see that position size management is a key component of my trading as shown at the above link in the archives chat log link. Any other statistical analysis must be done by the reader. I do this to ensure the reader understands that only looking at the results and not the reasons that produce the results...that's a poor review/analysis of my trading.

Emmett Moore states more misinformation via saying I said my trade methods work in all markets. I never had such a conversation with Emmett Moore, he never asked me about such nor did I say such with any one else. The fact is that anytime someone ask me what markets are suitable with my trade methods, I give them the trading instruments applicable list @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/TradingInstruments.htm and the same link is posted in the WRB Analysis free study guide.

As anyone can read the info at the above link to see how Emmett Moore twisted the truth. Only WRB Analysis is applicable to any market that you can see WRB intervals, WRB Hidden GAP intervals and WRB Zones on a chart via the $15.33 and $237 courses. In contrast, the trade signal strategies from the $473 service are only applicable to the listed trading instruments (about 50) at the above link. Simply, the trade signal strategies are not applicable to all markets.

Currently, I only get a 1 - 2 clients every 3 months. The low number of clients is mainly do to the fact that I don't advertise outside of my website and I'm not interested in having a fancy website to lure in website visitors nor do I use webmaster tactics to try to get a top ranking on Google. If I did such, I'm sure I can easily get a top ranking website with 10x more clients per month and 20x more website visitors per month. Doing such would take time away from my trading and my existing clients. Advertising of TheStrategyLab is mainly done via word of mouth via satisfied clients and a few of them are in my referral program. Currently I have a 92% satisfaction about my service although most clients think I should offer more education tools (e.g. videos and mentoring). Clients that purchase the $15.33 and $237 courses...they are not allowed to upgrade and purchase the $473 course unless they had an improvement in their trading via the $15.33 or $237 course. 88% of these clients eventually do upgrade to the $437 course whereas the other 12% are not allowed to upgrade because they are struggling too much in their trading or dissatisfied with the $15.33 or $237 courses.

Those complaining in the replies to Moore's review, they are mainly users of the $15.33 and $237 service although they use the words "manual". Yet, all of them have been banned from access to for harassment of other members or harassment of me resulting distracting others from their trades.

Image WRB Analysis Free Study Guide - Anyone can download it without registration. Moore purposely did not use its name in the review because he knows anyone can download it and compare it to what he said versus any rebuttals. Instead, he stated "there is no defined rule set" and "subjective". This is another LIE and you can download the free study guide to verify there are indeed very detail and strict rules @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewforum.php?f=119

Also, some users have coded (programmed) the WRB Analysis free study guide. They discuss their efforts @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewforum.php?f=225

Most users of TheStrategyLab.com are free users and they are given free support if asked. Those that contact me after learning/applying the free study guide and other free services, 90% are satisfied and their common complaint is the rules are too strict and the lack of videos on Youtube as support to the free services. Videos are pending for free users only via the WRB Analysis free study guide.

------------------------

I'll update this rebuttal at a later date with the images from the bottom of this message post being embedded above because I rushed to get this message posted while having a very busy personal schedule. Thus, currently I don't have much time to spend on this. I have nothing to hide but I do value my privacy/security when talking to complete strangers especially those like Emmett Moore that has a history of criminal activities, fraud, convictions, lying, fake profiles, VPNs & rented IP addresses and psychopathic behaviors.

You can review accolades via clients that made their commentaries here at TheStrategyLab and other locations while many of them was using my service @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/Accolades.htm

Therefore, if you're questioning if you should use my free services or purchase my fee base services, you can join this forum and then publicly ask your questions about the services in combo with your use of the free service to determine the merits of the fee base services for your due diligence. You can then compare your experience with the misinformation by Emmett Moore, Rob B, Silo and a few others. In addition, you're welcome to post about your experiences (good and bad) with the service here at the forum so that I can verify your use and so that others reading your commentaries will know that you are a verified user of TheStrategyLab.

Reminder, if you purchase any of our services...I will ask for proof of use (learning/application) via backtesting results, brokerage statements (simulator or real money), quantitative statistical analysis via any of the recommended professional trade journal software. Those that are unable to post this verification information will be denied access to other services by TheStrategyLab until the data is posted in their private threads.

Free Resources @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewforum.php?f=90

Questions about Fee Base Services @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewforum.php?f=4

Reminder, no service is perfect. Yet, the majority of my clients are satisfied and only a small minority are not satisfied. Some of the minority are truthful but a smaller percentage are not truthful (e.g. Rob B) replies at Emmett Moore blog. The purpose for his review is to discredit the positive reviews by other websites/blogs that do reviews such as Dr. Dean Handley. I also believe that the failed business partnership between Emmett Moore with Dr. Dean Handley is his hidden agenda due to the fact that Dr. Dean Handley discover that Emmett Moore was continuing his fraud behavior via a company name Moore Marketing Associates.

I'll start with a time line of what I consider to be key events that occurred prior to Emmett Moore's review so that you'll have a better understanding. Prior to 2013 I had an already gained a big reputation (bad reputation) due to my banning of members that harassed other members, banning of spammers, banning of racists (those that made more than one racist commentary towards someone's ethnicity or stereotyping), banning of other vendors that I suspected were there to gather ideas from my website for their own services and banning of any individuals I caught using my free chat room to mimic (piggy back) my live real-time trades. I was banning so much that many referred to me as the Nazi moderator including using that phrase towards me at forums I'm a member (e.g. Elitetrader.com and BigMikes (aka Futures.io)

I myself am in good standings at the forum and I do not market my services at the ET forum and ET management has always been aware of my vendor status since the day I joined the forum. In fact, Joe in ET management use to visit my free chat room and he then invited me to join the forum. Simply, nothing was hidden on my side and ET management is aware of my status as a trader/vendor especially considering Joe (ET management that worked with Baron) came to my website and enter my chat room to give me an invitation to join Elitetrader.com forum when I was known as NihabaAshi. I just don't advertise or market myself at the forum nor do I need to do such.

Outside the debates with the hypocrites, I mainly use ET to discuss psychology, health & fitness, behavior finance, algorithms and wall street news. I do not offer any services on these specific topics.

Getting back to Dr. Dean Handley. I feel its important to mention specifics about his positive review and the business of people doing reviews. Dr. Dean Handley and I mainly corresponded via email, IRC and Skype. All conversations documented including one phone conversation that I recorded with his permission involving his discussing when the review will be publish after he had allowed me to view the "draft" prior to publication.

Surprising the review was positive and I was surprise in his statistical analysis of my live real-time trades that closely correlated with my own monthly analysis. Yet, I was disappointed in the review in that he did not discuss the opinions (good or bad) from verified clients. In addition, he seemed very confused or didn't understand the importance of position size management in my trading and the history involving the psychology that took +15 years to go from trading 1 - 3 contracts to trading 1 - 30 contracts. Essentially, the review didn't contain any information about my history and struggles. More importantly, the review didn't contain any information (good and bad) about the history and struggles of my clients...verified clients. Also, there was very little about the opinions of the free users that makes the bulk of my website users. In addition, he initially didn't mention the fact my chat room is FREE (has never been for a fee) and that its not a signal calling service although he did correct his initial review later in a different online publication. Thus, my chat room was being compared to signal calling chat rooms that charged a fee. For the record, my chat room is on IRC via the requests of free users an clients. Yet, most clients prefer to talk to me in real time via Skype and other chat resources. I suspect users prefer IRC because its simple, auto logging, auto timestamp, key word searches, multiple connection servers around the world, coding (script) capabilities and its mobility. Once again, most users do not use IRC to communicate with me.

This is what I believe a review should be about and these people that do these reviews seem to have an agenda that's more self-serving (hidden agenda) and their failure to disclose any financial arrangements with all instead of mentioning a few...questions the entire review process. Unfortunately I learned later from a trading friend that Dr. Dean Handley did copy (mimic) my posted trades even though he obviously was not getting the same fills while fully aware that I do not allow such...its a violation of my terms of use policy and had I known such...I would have banned him.

The Review of Emmett Moore (tradingschools.org / tradingschools.pro)

(click on image to view TradingSchools.info review of Emmett Moore

http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/download/file.php?mode=view&id=4852

I don't know him, never heard of him and did not correlate him with anything initially during our first and only telephone conversation. Yet, that opinion changed quickly when I started a conversation with Emmett Moore about Dr. Dean Handley while I was reading online the information at a website called Tradingschools.info @ http://www.tradingschools.info (I made an image copy of the website just in case the website disappears years from now). The conversation I started with Emmett Moore was because I suddenly became suspicious when he said he had initially emailed me and I know the only emails I don't receive are via IP addresses already on my banned list.

Emmett Moore most likely knew such (his emails did not reach their destination) considering he puts a ping in emails he sends to alert him when an email is received/opened. I myself do the same in certain correspondence but I do not lie as Emmett Moore does in telephone conversations nor create blogs to tell readers that someone is ignoring his emails when in fact the person never received them nor opened the email. Continuing, in my discussion Emmett Moore about Dr. Dean Handley, Emmett Moore replied he had a prior working relationship with Dr. Dean Handley and quickly became uneasy as I spoke more about Dr. Handley because it became obvious that I was probing Emmett Moore. In fact, most of the conversation from my side was about Dr. Handley (not TheStrategyLab) and I could tell in the tone of Emmett Moore's voice...he was trying hard to avoid talking about Dr. Handley considering his quest was to try to dig up dirt about TheStrategyLab.

The only dirt (if you could call it that) he could find was that I ban a lot of traders from my website, forum and chat room for un-professional behavior or violation of my terms of use policy. That's the main reason why he decided to fabricate a story about his ability to identify my ethnicity (as a simple black man) from a telephone conversation when he in fact got that wrong or it was intentional considering I openly discuss my ethnicity at my website and forum along with other personal background history.

Image http://www.thestrategylab.com/wrbtrader.htm

Image http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=127&t=850

Seriously, how can someone in the review business miss that information "about me" when there are direct links to it in my sitemap, forum links, openly shared in the free chat room, links to it in the archival chat logs ???

Worst, why would Emmett Moore publicly lie about my ethnicity in his review ???

Emmett Moore lies about TheStrategyLab that should make anyone reading his review blog very suspicious about his reviews of others and suspicious about his agenda involving how/why his review blog started...his attacks on Dr. Dean Handley after Dr. Handley exposed his fraud business called Moore Marketing Associates that had a fake address and fake employees.

Its simple, Emmett Moore has (had) a personal vendetta against Dr. Dean Handley and he decided to go after those that were reviewed by Dr. Dean Handley along with trying to turn his attacks into a personal business (financial gain). In some strange way, its political and it has nothing to do with helping others. He wants to line his pockets with money from sponsorships, partnerships and secret affiliations with those with scam reselling websites.

All of this should natural raise doubts with anyone about Emmett Moore's truthfulness in reviews of others and unethical behavior...putting doubts with anyone considering doing business with Emmett Moore.

By the way, Emmett Moore states in his review that I was dodgy, evasive and highly manipulating. The guy uses VPNs, rented IP addresses, sneaks into signal calling trade rooms, impersonates members, affiliates himself with individuals in foreign countries that have secret scam websites on the side that's reselling copyright protected digital content.

I think Emmett Moore should spend some time looking in the mirror about his own behavior prior to calling someone dodgy, evasive and highly manipulating.

He lacks basic understanding that when he talks to someone for the very first time...in reality...he's just a complete stranger to that person he wants to review. Further, he easily forgets that he has ignored all my daily broker profit/loss statements, ignored broker profit loss statements by users of WRB Analysis, ignored the purpose of the free chat room is to be a trade journal with information that can not be found in broker statements and to make sense of the numbers shown in quantitative statistical analysis data.

Why ignore this info ???

Emmett Moore is also a failed quant via one of his old online bios that he has now removed. Therefore, I strongly suspect he'll return to backtesting results, hypothetical performance statisticals as he secretly prepares to reveal his own automated trading system to his readers. He'll most likely test waters via first talking about system trading by others.

Quants can't understand the behaviors of the markets...behaviors beyond the stats or price patterns and they attack any trader that believes there's more to profitable trading than just numbers & price patterns. That's the only reason why I continue to maintain a free chat room...it keeps me transparent about my opinions on volatility changes in the market, documents it for analysis at a later date to help adapt my trade strategies and helps me to understand my views about volatility as it impacts my trades. This is critical info to my trading performance...beyond price action patterns. Thus, I will never stop having a free chat room until I retire from trading...something (retire from trading) I'm planning to do when my young children (now approaching their teens) become young adults around 21 years of age.

Note: At the time of this message post and review of Emmett Moore Jr., he refers to me as middle age man when he only needed to ask me about my age in the telephone conversation. Instead he made a decision not to ask questions about my age in the telephone conversation. Had Emmett Moore asked a question about my age...I would have told him in 2016 that I was 48 years of age without mentioning the month/date I was born...although its none of his business.

Once again, the free chat room is a journal (documentation) of my thoughts while I'm trading...its a free chat room and Emmett Moore is unable to wrap his mind around the crucial purpose of the free chat room.

By the way, Emmett Moore wasn't invited to any screen sharing between members while trades are being executed because he did not qualify for access...to qualify is via consistently posting broker statements, DOKs and quantitative statistical analysis of using WRB Analysis. In addition, you can't be on my ban list for violation of my terms of use policy.

I make no exceptions...post the info to get in. It's really that simple. Thus, if you want to see me post trades in my trade execution platform and then post the exact same trades within 3.2 seconds via my auto-script in the free chat room...I need to see you do the same. This policy for screen sharing has prevented trolls like Emmett Moore from gaining access while others are able to qualify for access.

Quote:
Emmett Moore failed all steps in the qualification. In fact, he didn't even attempt to qualify after realizing he couldn't impersonate his way into the screen sharing. This is the reason why Emmett Moore didn't talk about the screen sharing here at TheStrategyLab in his review blog nor did he talk about users of WRB Analysis posting real-time trades in the free chat room while some were in screen sharing. Further, Emmett Moore did not talk about in his review blog that members of TheStrategyLab posted their daily, weekly or monthly broker statements too.

--------------

Instead, he then decides its appropriate as a complete stranger on the telephone to ask for access to my trading accounts. Seriously...try it...call someone on the telephone that you do not know and then ask them for access to their "trading accounts" with that person knowing you're a convicted felon and drug addict. You'll get the same answer as Emmett Moore got from me. Although I realize in hindsight...I should have just said fuck you.

No is No...not dodgy nor evasive nor manipulating as he attempts to paint a false picture at his blog about my use of the word No to his ridiculous request for access to my trading accounts. He didn't even deserve an explanation about why I would say No to his request to give him access to my trading accounts because he'll pretend he doesn't understand that his criminal background, his failure to disclose such in the only conversation he had with me, his failure to mention the problems he has with Dr. Handley involving Dr. Handley discovering he was continuing in fraud via Moore Marketing Associates. The timing of his requests soon after a troll had made threats against my life and the life of my family after I told him I didn't want any partnerships with the troll because of his deceitful ways.

--------------

Anyways, back to tradingschools.info website. The author stated that Emmett Moore's relationship with Dr. Handley had ended after Dr. Handley discover Emmett Moore was continuing his fraud behavior via activities through the company name Moore Marketing Associates. That's when the hairs on the back of my neck started sticking up because this guy had been in prison and is now continuing his deceptive ways.

I then ask Emmett Moore where is he located. He replies, San Diego. For anyone reading this and not familiar with the geography of the United States...San Diego is located in California. Ironically, Emmett Moore doesn't discuss this info in his blog but he's very public about his dislike for Dr. Handley.

He wants everybody to believe he's an upfront guy...admitting his flaws. If that was true...why didn't he mention to me in the telephone conversation that he's a convicted SEC felon, spent several years in a federal penitentary, drug addict and using IP address as the same as a well known troll on IRC that makes threats, impersonations, used rented IP addresses or VPNs and secretly enters chat rooms that are password protected ???

Anybody reading this would think this was a fake story with all the crap surrounding this guy.

I'm thinking to myself, can all of this be a coincidence ?

Quote:
There will be no permission from me, no consent and no further communication with Emmett Moore or his assistants. I want no association with anyone of his character, criminal background especially within the frame work that someone I'm still trying to identify had made threats to cause harm to me and my family...info given to local law enforcement. Is it really complicated to understand I want nothing to do with these online creeps. It's that simple.

Further, the timing of his phone call and review within a few weeks after I had many people banned at EliteTrader.com and I banned their IPs from accessing my chat room, forum after I notice an increase hack attempts on my website, forums and chat room...all within several weeks of the conversation with Emmett Moore. In addition, one disturbing recent event involves my discovery that someone anonymously had been broadcasting my live trades from my chat room to outside locations for a fee without my permission (I've now closed that loophole and banned those IPs)...ending that source of income that someone was violating my privacy off the back of my live real-time trades.

Yeah, I'm starting to connect the dots.

Rebuttal to Rob B

Rob B states he's a client of TheStrategyLab.com and replied to Emmett Moore review and he's stated misinformation and 1/2 truths. Yeah, I know who he is because everything he stated I've heard from only one member that fits that description. Rob B is a member that I denied access via not allowing him to purchase a higher level service that involved the advance trade signal strategies. Thus, Rob B only had access to a lower level service that does not contain my advance trade signal strategies. I will later update this rebuttal with more information and proof.

-----------

To Rob B: Of course my trades did not match the course you purchase. In contrast, they match the higher level course you did not purchase. You admitted you were hoping that if you purchased the lower level course that I would give you "free access" to the higher level course or "free access" to the private fee-base education chat room that came with the higher level course. I clearly said NO multiple times to you and each time it resulted in you debating with me about such...you were constantly arguing with me about such. Next, you then admitted you were "sort'uv hoping" I would mentor you. I explained to you I do not offer a mentor service and that if I did such...you couldn't afford the service. Also, I explained to you that you "did not qualify" to be mentored because one of the requirements that I think that's important is for the student to have a good relationship with the mentor. You and I did not have a good relationship along with the fact that you had a bad attitude about trading that involved you often disrupting the trading of others that you suspected had access to something you did not have access to. That's the reason why you were denied from purchasing the higher level course involving my advance trade signal strategies...often resulting in you having temper tantrum like behavior. Strangely, you continue complaining about "not understanding my trades" and then you started begging for hints or clues about the higher level course. I then gave you "free access" to a new trade signal strategy not yet released to other fee-base clients and I clearly explained to you its was still in development and that the rules will often change. In addition, I specifically told you to use a simulator for the strategy but I would not because I needed to use a small position size on those particular trades. You replied that you "understood". Instead, you try to apply it in "real money" trading and had poor trading results and you felt cheated.

Also, your refusal to use the designated trade management price action rules was a critical mistake on your part but you did explain why you didn't want to use it. You said you tested it with your trade signal strategies and it didn't work...you were still getting losses. I then asked you what trade management rules you were using if you're not using mine in your real money trades. You responded you were using your "own" trade management rules. Oddly, you were still getting losses and that added to your frustration. Later, you then admitted, that some of your losing trades would have been profitable with my trade management rules after I examined your trades via the rules in the trade management file. Therefore, the real issue was that when you used my trade management rules you did not apply it correctly and most likely backtested it incorrectly. I even suspected you did not follow your own trade management rules correctly based upon what I noticed in your trade habits. Ironically, when I asked you for a copy of your "testing"...you would not give it to me so that I can determine what was wrong or if nothing was wrong.

More often than not you would disrupt my trading via pounding your questions to me while I was still in an open position instead of waiting for me to close my position. During the time period you interacted with me while I was trading...my trade had an average duration of 3 minutes 28 seconds. Yet, you could not wait. Next, you would rudely ask more questions while I was replying to your first question as if you didn't know how to control your emotions and let me finish replying to the prior question. Its clients like you is the reason why I do not mentor although clients like you would not qualify to be mentored. Your behavior was not respectful while I was trading and it ultimately forced me to be rude to you in hopes you'll take a deep breath.

Your real anger (you admitted) was that I refused to allow you to purchase the advance trade signal strategies called the VTR that I was primarily using in my trading via the live real-time trades you were studying in the free chat room. In addition, you admitted you were upset that I did not give you access to new trade signal strategies whenever I used them even though you knew I did not give any other member access to new trade strategies until I've completed designing them and backtesting them. The main reasons that I explained to you for my refusal to allow you access to the higher level strategies was that you had spend too much time on hindsight chart learning with the advance WRB Zones and the DCM analysis/trade strategy and very little time using them on simulation involving those lower level services. I tried to get you to be logical about it. I explain to you that if your struggling in your trading with the lower level stuff...it doesn't make sense for you to pay more money for the advance strategies until you're profitable with the lower level strategies.

Result, you continue crying and whining for access to my advance VTR strategies. You even asked for hints/clues about their price actions and after awhile...I gave in and gave you some clues. You proudly announced you now understand my trades and then you asked for "free access". I said no and you had a temper tantrum and started ranting that I don't follow my defined rules, its a scam and so on. Next, you tried to lure me into childish "bets" that I couldn't find one happy client, I didn't have one profitable client and so on. As soon as someone spoke up...you played the ignore game.

I sarcastically said at least you didn't have to pay for the advance trade strategies and you should be glad I saved you from further purchases. The next day you continue whining about my refusal to allow you to purchase the trade signal strategy that I use and that would allow you to understand my live real-time trades.

I also ask you to not take it so personally and to try to view it as my way keeping you from spending additional money on something you were not ready to successfully use. My refusal led to the final blow up we had the next trading day in which we parted ways after we both accused each other of being difficult (nice way to put it). Therefore, you're misinforming readers that's viewing your replies via implying I'm blaming you when the fact is I refused to give you access until you fixed your attitude.

By the way, we were using Skype and you hated IRC. That's ok because clients communicate with me in real-time via three different ways as explained to you during all the tiresome arguments. Thus, why complain about something (IRC) when you and I mainly interacted via Skype along with you knowing that those using IRC prefer to use IRC considering there were other ways to communicate with me real-time. For example, you select to communicate with me via Skype and that's what we did.

The ironic part about your reply (reply to Mr. Moore) is that you indirectly acknowledge my live trades (posted in real-time). That's a contradiction to Mr. Moore statement that there were no live trades whatsoever in which Mr. Moore seemed to be in disbelief about his former business partner Dr. Dean Handley piggy backing my trades into some nice profits. Obvious Emmett Moore didn't do a good review considering the below archive chat links contain every trading day (year after year since 2002) the live real-time trades of my trades and the trades of others that used the free chat room.

Summary, we just don't get along and I"m ok with that. Also, I do not need to go around spreading misinformation about my clients. You and Emmett Moore should learn from that. This rebuttal has been my voice and I've been heard.

Archive Chat Log of Live Trades @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/ftchat/forum/

Performance Record @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/

TheStrategyLab Review @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/thestrategylab-reviews.htm

Best Regards,
M.A. Perry (aka wrbtrader)
Trader and Founder of WRB Analysis (wide range body/bar analysis)
Image@ http://twitter.com/wrbtrader or http://stocktwits.com/wrbtrader

Phone: +1 708 572-4885
Business Hours: 8am - 5pm est (Mon - Fri)
Skype Messenger: kebec2002
wrbanalysis@gmail.com

Attachments:
Emmett_Moore_Review_TheStrategyLab.png
Emmett_Moore_Review_TheStrategyLab.png [ 1.07 MiB | Viewed 465 times ]
TradingSchools-Emmett-Moore-Review.png
TradingSchools-Emmett-Moore-Review.png [ 2.29 MiB | Viewed 436 times ]
TradingSchools-Emmett-Moore-Warning.png
TradingSchools-Emmett-Moore-Warning.png [ 1.17 MiB | Viewed 411 times ]
Emmett_Moore_Review_TheStrategyLab.png
Emmett_Moore_Review_TheStrategyLab.png [ 1.07 MiB | Viewed 372 times ]
081516-Aviator-Striker[1].png
081516-Aviator-Striker[1].png [ 335.99 KiB | Viewed 391 times ]
092706NihabaAshiPnLBlotterProfit[1].png
092706NihabaAshiPnLBlotterProfit[1].png [ 254.65 KiB | Viewed 388 times ]
092906NihabaAshiPnLBlotterLoss[1].png
092906NihabaAshiPnLBlotterLoss[1].png [ 254.96 KiB | Viewed 377 times ]
010407NihabaAshiPnLBlotterProfit[1].png
010407NihabaAshiPnLBlotterProfit[1].png [ 228.67 KiB | Viewed 328 times ]
Whois-CloudFlare-Enom-Tradersoffer.png
Whois-CloudFlare-Enom-Tradersoffer.png [ 363.97 KiB | Viewed 333 times ]
Whois-CloudFlare-Namecheap-Enom-Businesstut.png
Whois-CloudFlare-Namecheap-Enom-Businesstut.png [ 322.8 KiB | Viewed 330 times ]
Whois-CloudFlare-Enom-Tradingschools.png
Whois-CloudFlare-Enom-Tradingschools.png [ 370.12 KiB | Viewed 320 times ]
Whois-CloudFlare-Enom-Namecheap-Tradersoffer-Tradingschools-Businesstut.png
Whois-CloudFlare-Enom-Namecheap-Tradersoffer-Tradingschools-Businesstut.png [ 856.45 KiB | Viewed 347 times ]
032807NihabaAshiPnLBlotterProfit[1].png
032807NihabaAshiPnLBlotterProfit[1].png [ 30.6 KiB | Viewed 314 times ]
032807mFuturesTrades[1].png
032807mFuturesTrades[1].png [ 239.07 KiB | Viewed 320 times ]
041107mFuturesTrades[1].png
041107mFuturesTrades[1].png [ 226.35 KiB | Viewed 313 times ]
041107NihabaAshiPnLBlotterProfit[1].png
041107NihabaAshiPnLBlotterProfit[1].png [ 31.1 KiB | Viewed 328 times ]
050407mFuturesTrades[1].png
050407mFuturesTrades[1].png [ 249.91 KiB | Viewed 316 times ]
050407NihabaAshiPnLBlotterProfit[1].png
050407NihabaAshiPnLBlotterProfit[1].png [ 31.02 KiB | Viewed 297 times ]
040907mFuturesTrades[1].png
040907mFuturesTrades[1].png [ 242.51 KiB | Viewed 312 times ]
040907NihabaAshiPnLBlotterLoss[1].png
040907NihabaAshiPnLBlotterLoss[1].png [ 31.36 KiB | Viewed 303 times ]
050307mFuturesTrades[1].png
050307mFuturesTrades[1].png [ 244.26 KiB | Viewed 303 times ]
111506NihabaAshiPnLBlotterProfit[3].png
111506NihabaAshiPnLBlotterProfit[3].png [ 257.84 KiB | Viewed 311 times ]
111706NihabaAshiPnLBlotterProfit[1].png
111706NihabaAshiPnLBlotterProfit[1].png [ 233.81 KiB | Viewed 288 times ]
102606NihabaAshiPnLBlotterProfit[1].png
102606NihabaAshiPnLBlotterProfit[1].png [ 261.17 KiB | Viewed 289 times ]
102706NihabaAshiPnLBlotterProfit[1].png
102706NihabaAshiPnLBlotterProfit[1].png [ 260.94 KiB | Viewed 282 times ]
110206NihabaAshiPnLBlotterProfit[1].png
110206NihabaAshiPnLBlotterProfit[1].png [ 244.08 KiB | Viewed 291 times ]
110306NihabaAshiPnLBlotterProfit[1].png
110306NihabaAshiPnLBlotterProfit[1].png [ 261.1 KiB | Viewed 279 times ]
102306NihabaAshiPnLBlotterProfit[1].png
102306NihabaAshiPnLBlotterProfit[1].png [ 260.73 KiB | Viewed 280 times ]
Emmett_Moore_Wordpress_About.png
Emmett_Moore_Wordpress_About.png [ 278.83 KiB | Viewed 267 times ]
112906_wrbtrader_TheStrategyLab_Broker_Profit_Loss_Statement.png
112906_wrbtrader_TheStrategyLab_Broker_Profit_Loss_Statement.png [ 21.81 KiB | Viewed 301 times ]
112906_wrbtrader_TheStrategyLab_Price_Action_Trading_No_Indicators.png
112906_wrbtrader_TheStrategyLab_Price_Action_Trading_No_Indicators.png [ 235.62 KiB | Viewed 309 times ]
092906_NihabaAshi_wrbtrader_TheStrategyLab_Broker_Profit_Loss_Fill_Statement.png
092906_NihabaAshi_wrbtrader_TheStrategyLab_Broker_Profit_Loss_Fill_Statement.png [ 49.92 KiB | Viewed 305 times ]
TheStrategyLab-Client-Euro-Trader-Broker-Statement-03012010-07132010.png
TheStrategyLab-Client-Euro-Trader-Broker-Statement-03012010-07132010.png [ 369.76 KiB | Viewed 298 times ]
Whois-Namecheap-TraderHelp-Tradingschools.png
Whois-Namecheap-TraderHelp-Tradingschools.png [ 327.22 KiB | Viewed 281 times ]
092806NihabaAshiPnLBlotterProfit[1].png
092806NihabaAshiPnLBlotterProfit[1].png [ 258.96 KiB | Viewed 237 times ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]