TheStrategyLab.com Price Action Trading Support Forum

Forum for price action traders that want to learn WRB Analysis basic tutorial chapters 1, 2 and 3 prior to purchasing our advance trade methods. Hashtags: #wrbanalysis #wrbzone #wrbhiddengap #priceaction #trading
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: April 29th Friday Trade Results - No Trades
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:10 pm 
Site Admin

Trade Results of M.A. Perry
Trader and Founder of WRB Analysis (wide range body/bar analysis)
Price Action Trading (no technical indicators)
Phone: +1 708 572-4885
Free Chat Room: http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewforum.php?f=164
Business Hours: 8am - 5pm est (Mon - Fri)
wrbanalysis@gmail.com (24/7)
http://twitter.com/wrbtrader (24/7)

Quote:
No trades today for me because of personal appointments and a day of rest.

Price Action Trade Performance for Today: Emini TF ($TF_F) futures @ $0.00 dollars or +0.00 points, Emini ES ($ES_F) futures @ $0.00 dollars or +0.00 points, Light Crude Oil CL ($CL_F) futures @ $0.00 dollars or +0.00 points, Gold GC ($GC_F) futures @ $0.00 dollars or +0.00 points and EuroFX 6E ($6E_F) futures @ $0.00 dollars or +0.0000 ticks. Total Profit @ $0.00 dollars

Russell 2000 Emini TF Futures: 1 tick or 0.10 = $10.00 dollars and there's more contract information @ The ICE
S&P 500 Emini ES Futures: 1 tick or 0.25 = $12.50 dollars and there's more contract information @ CMEGroup
Light Crude Oil CL (WTI) Futures: 1 tick or 0.01 = $10.00 dollars and there's more contract information @ CMEGroup
Gold GC Futures: 1 tick or 0.10 = $10.00 dollars and there's more contract information @ CMEGroup
EuroFX 6E Futures: 1 tick or 0.0001 = $12.50 dollars and there's more contract information @ CMEGroup

Trade Log: All of my trades were posted real-time in the timestamp ##TheStrategyLab free chat room. You can read today's price action trading information about my trades (e.g. time, price entry, contract size, price exit) as the trade traversed to its completion. Also, sometimes I'll post real-time trading tips in ##TheStrategyLab chat room involving WRBs, WRB Hidden GAPs, Key Market Events (KME), Tutorial Chapters 2 & 3, WRB Zones, Reaction Highs/Lows, Contracting Volatility or Expanding Volatility. Its all archived @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/ftchat/forum/viewtopic.php?f=155&t=2348

Quote:
All of my real-time posted trades involves price action concepts from the WRB Analysis free study guide, Advance WRB Analysis Tutorial Chapters 4 - 12 and the Volatility Trading Report (VTR) trade signal strategies. Analysis -----> Trade Signals

Also, posted below are direct links to information about my price action trade methodology and trading plan (there's a difference between the two) that enables me to identify key trading areas in the price action that represent changes in supply/demand and volatility along with being able to exploit these changes via WRB Analysis (wide range body/bar analysis). I'm primarily a day trader because it suits my personal lifestyle but I do occasionally swing trade and position trade. Simply, my trade method is applicable for position trading, swing trading and day trading.

Image ##TheStrategyLab Chat Room is free. Members and I use the chat room to post WRB Analysis commentary, real-time trades and to post anything else related to trading. The chat room helps me tremendously in my own trading because I use it to document (journal) general volatility analysis involving WRB Analysis so that I can easily review at a later date my thoughts as I interacted with the markets...info I can not get from my broker statements. Also, this is not a signal calling chat room where a head trader tells you when to buy or sell and I do not have the time/energy/resources to manage a signal calling chat room. Access instructions for chat room @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewforum.php?f=164

Image Price Action Analysis via Advance WRB Analysis Tutorial Chapters @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/WRBAnalysisTutorials.htm and there's a free study guide of the WRB Analysis Tutorial Chapters 1, 2 and 3 @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=718

Analysis -----> Trade Signals

Image Trade Signal Strategies via Volatility Trading Report (VTR) @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/VolatilityTrading.htm and there's a free trade signal strategy @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewforum.php?f=89 so that you can freely test drive one of our price action trade strategies with support (answering your questions) prior to purchasing the Volatility Trading Report (VTR). All WRB Analysis Tutorial Chapters 1 - 12 are included in the purchase of the Volatility Trading Report (VTR).

Image Daily Trading Plan Routine @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=289&t=3100 contains brief information about trading plan, market context, brokers, trading time frames, position size management and other discussions.

-----------------------------

Market Context Summaries

The below summaries by Bloomberg, Briefing, Reuters and Yahoo! Finance helps me to do a quick review of the fundamentals, FED/ECB/BOE/IMF actions or any important global economic events (e.g. Eurozone, MarketWatch.com) that had an impact on today's price action in many trading instruments I monitor during the trading day. Simply, I'm a strong believer that key market events causes key changes in supply/demand and volatility resulting in trade opportunities (swing points and strong continuation price actions) that reach profit targets. Thus, I pay attention to these key market events, intermarket analysis (e.g. Forex EurUsd, EuroFX 6E futures, Gold GC futures, Light Crude Oil (WTI) CL & Brent Oil futures, Eurex DAX futures, Euronext FTSE100 futures, Emini ES futures, Emini TF futures, Treasury ZB futures and U.S. Dollar Index futures) while using WRB Analysis from one trade to the next trade to give me the market context for price action trading before the appearance of my technical analysis trade signals. Therefore, I maintain these archives to allow me to understand what was happening on any given trading day in the past involving key market events to help better understand my trade decisions (day trading, swing trading, position trading)...something I can not get from my broker statements alone. Further, most financial websites remove (delete) their archives after a few years to make room for new content. Therefore, I maintain my own archives of the news content so that I have it available for me when financial websites no longer archives their content.

Attachment:
042916-Key-Price-Action-Markets.png
042916-Key-Price-Action-Markets.png [ 1.15 MiB | Viewed 409 times ]

click on the above image to view today's price action of key markets

4:15 pm: [BRIEFING.COM] The stock market ended a downbeat week on a lower note as the major averages surrendered to month-end selling pressure. Today's trade featured a slew of economic data, a downturn in oil, continued strength in the yen, and the underperformance of the heavily-weighted health care (-1.5%), technology (-0.9%), and financial (-0.7%) sectors. The Nasdaq Composite lost 0.6%, extending its weekly loss to 2.7% while the S&P 500 fell 0.5%, losing 1.3% for the week.

Today's session opened under selling pressure as weak international and domestic economic data dampened investor sentiment. On the home front, March PCE Price Index (+0.1%; Briefing.com consensus +0.1%) was largely in-line while Chicago Purchasing Managers Index (50.4; Briefing.com consensus 53.3) and the University of Michigan Consumer Sentiment Survey for April (89.0; Briefing.com consensus 90.0) each came in below consensus. Additionally, oil slipped out of the gate as WTI crude fell from the $46.76/bbl (+1.6%) price level.

The major averages briefly rebounded following comments from Dallas Fed President Robert Kaplan. The non-FOMC voter stated that a potential "Brexit" would be need to be factored into the Fed's rate decision when it meets next on June 14 and 15. This short-term rally faded as heavily-weighted health care (-1.5%), technology (-0.9%), and financials (-0.7%) weighed.

The major indices would lift from their lows in the final hour as utilities (+0.6%), consumer discretionary (+0.5%), telecom services (UNCH), and energy (-0.1%) tried for gains. Conversely, health care (-1.5%), technology (-0.9%), and financials (-0.7%) rounded out the leaderboard.

Biotechnology weighed on the health care space (-1.5%) as the sub-group moved lower in sympathy with Gilead Sciences (GILD 88.21, -8.79). The company declined 9.1% after missing top- and bottom-line estimates for the first quarter. The iShares Nasdaq Biotechnology ETF (IBB 267.95, -7.32) declined by 2.7%, extending its weekly loss to 7.1%. This compares to a loss of 3.0% in the broader sector over that time.

In the technology space (-0.9%), data storage names displayed relative weakness after Seagate Technology (STX 21.77, -5.13) missed bottom-line estimates for the quarter and lowered its third quarter revenue guidance below-consensus. Elsewhere, Skyworks (SWKS 66.82, -4.96) lagged other high-beta chipmakers after lowering guidance for its third quarter below analysts' estimates. Separately, Apple (AAPL 93.75, -1.08) extended its post-earnings losing streak, as it declined 1.1%. Since reporting on April 26, the stock has declined 10.8%.

Travel names demonstrated relative strength in the consumer discretionary sector (+0.5%). The sub-group moved higher following better than expected quarterly results from Expedia (EXPE 115.77, +8.78). Meanwhile, Amazon (AMZN 659.59, +57.59) ended its day on top of the Nasdaq 100 (-0.5%) after beating analysts' estimates for the first quarter. Conversely, retail names underperformed, evidenced by the 1.3% loss in the SPDR S&P Retail ETF (XRT 44.20, -0.56).

On the commodities front, WTI crude ended its day lower by 0.2% to $45.96/bbl. This represents a gain of 5.0% over the last week, and 20.0% in April. This compares to respective gains of 0.4% and 8.6% in the broader energy sector (-0.1%) over those periods.

The U.S. Dollar Index (93.04, -072) extended its recent losing streak as the yen and the euro gained against the greenback. The move higher in the yen followed yesterday's decision by the Bank of Japan to maintain its monetary policy stance. Investors had been looking for signs of monetary policy intervention given the recent run in the yen. On that note, the dollar/yen pair declined 1.6% to 106.40.

The Treasury complex climbed off its low throughout the day as the yield on the 10-yr note dropped from 1.87% (+5 bps) to 1.82% (UNCH). The 10-yr note ended at 1.83% (+1 bps).

Today's participation was above the recent average as more than one billion shares changed hands on the NYSE floor.

Today's economic data included Core PCE Prices for March, Personal Income for March, Personal Spending for March, the Q1 Employment Cost Index, Chicago PMI for April, and the final reading of the University of Michigan Consumer Sentiment Index for April:

The Personal Income and Spending report for March showed a 0.4% increase in income (Briefing.com consensus +0.3%) and a 0.1% increase in spending (Briefing.com consensus +0.2%).
The income and spending data were embedded in the advance estimate for first quarter GDP released yesterday, so that left the PCE Price Index as the focal point of today's report -- and that metric was supportive of the Fed's patient stance on raising the fed funds rate.
The PCE Price Index, which is the Fed's preferred inflation gauge, was up 0.1% month-over-month. That resulted in a 0.8% year-over-year increase, which was down from 1.0% in February and well below the Fed's 2.0% longer-run objective.
Core PCE, which excludes food and energy, was up 0.1%, as expected, in March. That left the year-over-year change at 1.6%, down from 1.7% in February.
The first quarter Employment Cost Index increased 0.6%, which was in-line with expectations, and followed in the wake of a 0.5% increase for the fourth quarter.
Wages and salaries, which make up about 70% of the index, were up 0.7% while benefits, which account for the remaining portion, were up 0.5%.
Wages and salaries for civilian workers increased 2.0% for the current 12-month period versus 2.6% for the 12-month period ending in March 2015. Benefit costs rose 1.7% on the same basis versus an increase of 2.7% for the 12-month period ending in March 2015.
Private industry workers saw a 2.0% increase in wages and salaries for the current 12-month period versus 2.8% in March 2015; meanwhile, the increase in the costs of benefits jumped just 1.2% versus 2.6% for the 12-month period ending in march 2015.
Separately, state and local government workers saw the same 1.8% increase in wages and salaries for the current 12-month period ending in March that they saw a year ago. Benefit costs for this group, though, rose 3.5%versus 2.8% for the 12-month period ending in March 2015.
The Chicago Purchasing Managers Index (PMI) fell to 50.4 in April from 53.6 in March. The April reading was below the Briefing.com consensus estimate of 53.3 and disappointing primarily because the downturn was driven by a drop in the New Orders Index, which isn't comforting knowing there was also reportedly a big drop in the Order Backlogs Index.
The added disappointment in this report is that it is a second quarter reading. There is a lot of hope tied up in the idea that the U.S. economy is poised to rebound smartly in the second quarter after growing at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of just 0.5% in the first quarter. While the Chicago PMI is a survey, as opposed to hard data, it nonetheless sets a bad tone.
The dividing line between expansion and contraction is 50.0, so manufacturing activity in the Chicago region, which has important ties to the auto industry, was barely expanding in April. The soft start to the second quarter has reportedly made respondents more anxious about the impact of another rate hike in the next six months than they were in March.
The New Orders Index fell to 51.0 from 55.6.
The Production Index increased to 54.0 from 53.7.
The Employment Index declined to 47.5 from 52.8.
The Prices Paid Index, driven by rising commodity prices, surged to 56.9 from 45.1.
The final reading for the University of Michigan Consumer Sentiment Survey for April checked in at 89.0 (Briefing.com consensus 90.0). That was below the preliminary reading of 89.7 and the final reading of 91.0 for March.
The downward revision was fed by the Index of Consumer Expectations, which dropped to 77.6 with the final reading from 79.6 with the preliminary reading. The final reading for this index in March was 81.5.
The Current Economic Conditions Index ticked up to 106.7 in the final reading from 105.4 in the preliminary reading. The final reading for this index in March was 105.6.
Notwithstanding the gains in employment, the drop in gas prices, rising home values, and the increase in stock prices, the Index of Consumer Sentiment was down 7.2% from the April 2015 reading of 95.9.
The Index of Consumer Expectations, though, has seen an even bigger decline, falling 12.6% from the 88.8 reading in April 2015. April is the fourth straight month that there has been a decline in consumer sentiment.

Monday's economic data will be limited to the April ISM Index (Briefing.com consensus 51.4) and Construction Spending for March (Briefing.com consensus -0.5%), which will each cross the wires at 10:00 ET.

Dow Jones +2.0% YTD
S&P 500 +1.1% YTD
Russell 2000 -0.4% YTD
Nasdaq Composite -4.6% YTD

Week in Review: Central Banks Hold, Stocks Fold

The stock market ended April on a lower note with the NasdaqComposite leading the decline. The tech-heavy index lost 2.7% for the week,ending April lower by 1.9%. The S&P 500 fell 1.3%, ending April with aslight gain of 0.3%.

The last week of April was busy on all fronts. Investorsreceived a heavy batch of economic data and earnings, but it was two centralbank meetings that stole the attention. On Wednesday, the Federal Open Market Committeeheld the fed funds rate unchanged between 0.25% and 0.50%. Going into themeeting, the market believed that the statement could begin setting the stagefor a rate hike in June, but the FOMC Statement was dovish and contained nohints of an impending rate hike. Stocks wobbled immediately after the announcement,but rallied into the afternoon.

The Bank of Japan followed the Fed, releasing its policy statementlate Wednesday evening. The central bank made no changes to its interest rate,but did announce a JPY300 billion, 0%, lending facility for companies affectedby the Kumamoto earthquake. The yen surged on the news, dropping the dollar/yenpair into the neighborhood of this year's low near 108.00. The sharp rally inthe yen proved that the market expected the Bank of Japan to step up its easingefforts, but the central bank did not deliver. The yen spent Thursday near itsovernight high and the risk-off sentiment filtered through to the equity marketwhile the yen continued its climb into Friday.

Stocks stumbled on Thursday afternoon with Apple (AAPL)receiving a lot of attention after Carl Icahn revealed that he closed hisposition in the stock. Earlier in the week, the company reported disappointingresults for the second quarter, showing a 13.0% year-over-year decline inrevenue. In other tech earnings, Alphabet (GOOGL) and Microsoft (MSFT) missedbottom-line estimates while Facebook (FB) beat expectations.

The technology sector was the weakest performer during the lastweek of April (-3.6%), which put the largest sector by weight at the bottom ofthe monthly leaderboard (-5.5%). On the flip side, energy and materialsoutperformed, posting respective April gains of 8.7% and 4.9%.

3:30 pm: [BRIEFING.COM]

The dollar index trends lower, trading near the 93.08 level, down -0.7%, boosting commodities
Commodities, as measured by the Bloomberg Commodity Index, are up +0.8% at 85.52
Crude oil stages a late day rally off its low of the day around $45.27, closing pit trading near parity with the previous day's close
June crude oil futures fell $0.08 (-0.2%) to $45.96/barrel
The Baker Hughes total U.S. rig count was down 11 to 420 following last week's decline of 9
Reminder: the next OPEC meeting is scheduled for June 2, 2016
Natural gas stages a notable rally in the afternoon, closing near its highs of the day
June Natural Gas closed $0.10 higher (+4.8%) at $2.18/MMBtu
Although a notable rally occured today, natural gas futures are down -1.8% for the week
A contributing factor to today's volatility could be the 36-inch pipeline explosion in Salem Township
In precious metals, gold consolidates just off its year-to-date highs reached in morning pit trading, closing up on the day
June gold ended today's session up $15.60 (+1.3%) to $1266.10/oz
Gold hit a year-to-date high around $1297.90/oz in morning pit trading
Silver reverses in the afternoon, giving up some of its notable gains, closing well above the previous close to end the week
July silver closed today's session $0.24 higher (+1.4%) at $17.55/oz
Silver futures have changed their front month to July, as indicated by the active amount of volume in the contracts
Base metal copper inches up in afternoon pit trading
July copper closed $0.01 higher (+0.5%) at $2.23/lb
Copper futures have switched their front months to July, as indicated by the active amount of volume in the contracts

3:00 pm:

[BRIEFING.COM] As the stock market enters its final hour of trade for the week, the Nasdaq Composite (-1.0%) trades in-line with the S&P 500 (-1.0%) and behind the Dow Jones Industrial Average (-0.7%).

Nine sectors trade under their flat lines with heavily-weighted health care (-1.9%), technology (-1.4%), and financials (-1.2%) leading to the downside. Conversely, countercyclical telecom services (-0.2%) utilities (-0.4%), and consumer staples (-0.7%) sport the slimmest losses. The consumer discretionary space remains the lone gainer with an uptick of 0.1%.

The U.S. Dollar Index (93.08, -0.68) continues to hover near its low as the greenback sports losses against the yen and the euro. For the week, the index has declined 1.6%. Currently, the dollar/yen pair trades lower by 1.3% at 106.70. The currency pair began the month trading at the 112.58 price level. This week's move higher in the yen followed the Bank of Japan voting to maintain its current monetary policy and level of easing. Investors had been expecting further easing following weaker than expected inflation data and the recent strength in the yen. Japan's Nikkei hasn't reacted to the latest move higher in the yen as markets in Japan were closed for Showa Day.

The Treasury complex has climbed off its low throughout the day as the yield on the 10-yr note drops from 1.87% (+5 bps) to 1.82% (UNCH)

2:30 pm:

[BRIEFING.COM] The major averages have bounced off a fresh session low as the S&P 500 (-1.0%) trades within four points of its worst level of the day.

Consumer discretionary (UNCH), telecom services (-0.2%), utilities (-0.6%), and consumer staples (-0.7%) trade ahead of the broader market.

The Dow Jones Transportation Average (-1.8%) demonstrates relative weakness as the index trims its 2016 gain to 4.2%. In the group, airlines underperform with American Airlines (AAL 34.20, -1.77) and United Continental (UA 45.67, -2.39L) declining 4.9% and 5.0%, respectively. For the month of April, the two names have surrendered a respective 16.6% and 23.7%. This compares to a loss of 1.4% in the broader Transportation Average and a gain of 0.4% in the industrial sector (-1.0%) over that period.

WTI crude trades lower by 0.3% ($45.89/bbl) ahead of its pit session close at 14:30 ET. Elsewhere, natural gas has gained 4.6% ($2.17/MMbtu) after bouncing off the $2.04/MMbtu price level earlier this morning.

2:00 pm:

[BRIEFING.COM] The major averages have ticked lower since our last update as the Nasdaq Composite (-0.9%) trades in-line with the S&P 500 (-0.9%).

Nine sectors trade beneath their flat lines with health care (-1.7%), technology (-1.1%), materials (-1.1%), and financials (-1.1%) rounding out the leaderboard.

In the consumer staples space (-0.6%), Newell Brands (NWL 45.28, +1.86) displays relative strength after beating top- and bottom-line estimates for the first quarter. The company also issued above-consensus full-year earnings guidance. Elsewhere, Monster Beverage (MNST 143.68, +15.84) has spiked 12.5% after reporting better than expected results and announcing a $2 billion share buyback. The broader sector sports the third largest gain this week (+0.2%), trailing only telecom services (-0.3%; week-to-date +0.8%) and utilities (-0.7%; week-to-date +0.9%).

On the commodities front, WTI crude has extended its loss to 1.3% ($45.45/bbl) while gold finished its day higher by 1.9% ($1,290.70/ozt). For safe haven gold, this represents a week-to-date gain of 5.0%.

1:35 pm:

[BRIEFING.COM] The major U.S. indices remain under pressure but have recouped more losses since our last update.

A look inside the Dow Jones Industrial Average shows that Wal-Mart (WMT 66.64, -2.27), Intel (INTC 30.50, -0.61), and Cisco (CSCO 27.43, -0.53) are underperforming. Wal-Mart shares are lower following blowout earnings from competitor and internet retail giant Amazon (AMZN 658.60, +56.60), while Intel and Cisco are weak as IT underperforms. Not helping the two tech companies, Western Digital (WDC 39.91, +6.15) last night offered light guidance and detailed cautious commentary regarding corporate enterprise IT spending on their conference call.

Conversely, Microsoft (MSFT 50.23, +0.33) is the Dow's biggest gainer as shares see buying interest after this week's underperformance.

For the week, the DJIA is poised to close lower by 1.5% at current levels, trimming its April gains to 0.26%

1:10 pm:

[BRIEFING.COM] The major averages show moderate losses at midday as the stock market succumbs to month-end selling pressure after a string of weak economic datapoints. Meanwhile, today's action has seen continued weakness in the dollar, a reversal in oil, and the underperformance of heavily-weighted health care (-1.6%), technology (-1.1%), and financial (-1.0%) sectors. Currently, the Nasdaq Composite (-0.9%) trades behind the S&P 500 (-0.8%), and the Dow Jones Industrial Average (-0.7%).

Investors adopted a risk-off posture after a below-consensus reading of April eurozone CPI (-0.2%; consensus -0.1%) and an extended rally in the yen. Meanwhile, an in-line reading of the U.S. March PCE Price Index (+0.1%; Briefing.com consensus +0.1%) did little to bolster investor sentiment. However, the reading did support the Fed's recent decision to forgo a rate hike at its April meeting.

The major averages extended their losses shortly after the open as the April reading of the Chicago Purchasing Managers Index (50.4; Briefing.com consensus 53.3) and the University of Michigan Consumer Sentiment Survey for April (89.0; Briefing.com consensus 90.0) each came in below consensus. Furthermore, a downturn in oil added to the selling pressure in the broader market. On that note, WTI crude slipped from the $46.76/bbl (+1.6%) level at the open and currently trades at $45.79 (-0.5%).

At midday, nine sectors trade in the red with heavily-weighted health care (-1.6%), technology (-1.1%), and financials (-1.0%) leading to the downside. Conversely, consumer discretionary (+0.1%) floats above its flat line while countercyclical utilities (-0.3%) and telecom services (-0.4%) sport the slimmest losses.

In the health care space (-1.6%), Gilead Sciences (GILD 89.54, -7.46) underperforms in the biotech sub-group. The company reported first-quarter results that fell below analysts' estimates. Furthermore, sales of antiviral products in the U.S. dropped from $4.9 billion in the first quarter of 2015 to $4.0 billion this quarter. Biotech names trade lower in sympathy, evidenced by the 2.3% decline in the iShares Nasdaq Biotechnology ETF (IBB 268.88, -6.39). The broader sector has declined 3.0% this week, but remains higher by 2.8% in the month of April.

Heavily-weighted Apple (AAPL 93.57, -1.26) has extended its post-earnings decline to 10.3% as it continues to weigh on the broader technology sector (-1.1%). Meanwhile, the high-beta chipmakers trade lower in sympathy with Skyworks (SWKS 66.77, -5.01). The company has declined 7.0% after disappointing investors with weaker than expected guidance for the third quarter. The broader technology sector rounds out the monthly leaderboard, with a decline of 5.7% in April.

The energy sector (-0.5%) abandoned early gains as a downturn in crude oil pressured the sector. In the group, refining names underperform after Phillips 66 (PSX 82.92, -4.87) missed earnings estimates for the first quarter. On the flipside, Dow component Exxon Mobil (XOM 88.40, +0.37) outperforms after beating bottom-line estimates on light revenue. However, the company did report that its upstream revenue declined $2.6 billion year-over-year.

In the consumer discretionary space (+0.1%), heavily-weighted component Amazon (AMZN 657.49, +57.49) has gained 9.6% after reporting above-consensus results for the quarter. Additionally, the company reported that operating income for the quarter rose to $1.1 billion, compared to the estimate of $545 million. Elsewhere, Expedia (EXPE 116.21, +9.22) has gained 8.6% after beating estimates for the first quarter and reporting a 37.0% year-over-year increase in domestic bookings.

The U.S. Dollar Index (93.11, -0.65) has moved off its session low as the greenback trims its loss against the yen and the euro. The euro/dollar pair trades higher by 0.9% (1.1448) while the dollar has lost 1.2% against the yen to trade at 106.80.

The Treasury complex trades lower with the yield on the 10-yr note rising two basis points to 1.84%.

Today's economic data included Core PCE Prices for March, Personal Income for March, Personal Spending for March, the Q1 Employment Cost Index, Chicago PMI for April, and the final reading of the University of Michigan Consumer Sentiment Index for April:

The Personal Income and Spending report for March showed a 0.4% increase in income (Briefing.com consensus +0.3%) and a 0.1% increase in spending (Briefing.com consensus +0.2%).
The income and spending data were embedded in the advance estimate for first quarter GDP released yesterday, so that left the PCE Price Index as the focal point of today's report -- and that metric was supportive of the Fed's patient stance on raising the fed funds rate.
The PCE Price Index, which is the Fed's preferred inflation gauge, was up 0.1% month-over-month. That resulted in a 0.8% year-over-year increase, which was down from 1.0% in February and well below the Fed's 2.0% longer-run objective.
Core PCE, which excludes food and energy, was up 0.1%, as expected, in March. That left the year-over-year change at 1.6%, down from 1.7% in February.
The first quarter Employment Cost Index increased 0.6%, which was in-line with expectations, and followed in the wake of a 0.5% increase for the fourth quarter.
Wages and salaries, which make up about 70% of the index, were up 0.7% while benefits, which account for the remaining portion, were up 0.5%.
Wages and salaries for civilian workers increased 2.0% for the current 12-month period versus 2.6% for the 12-month period ending in March 2015. Benefit costs rose 1.7% on the same basis versus an increase of 2.7% for the 12-month period ending in March 2015.
Private industry workers saw a 2.0% increase in wages and salaries for the current 12-month period versus 2.8% in March 2015; meanwhile, the increase in the costs of benefits jumped just 1.2% versus 2.6% for the 12-month period ending in march 2015.
Separately, state and local government workers saw the same 1.8% increase in wages and salaries for the current 12-month period ending in March that they saw a year ago. Benefit costs for this group, though, rose 3.5%versus 2.8% for the 12-month period ending in March 2015.
The Chicago Purchasing Managers Index (PMI) fell to 50.4 in April from 53.6 in March. The April reading was below the Briefing.com consensus estimate of 53.3 and disappointing primarily because the downturn was driven by a drop in the New Orders Index, which isn't comforting knowing there was also reportedly a big drop in the Order Backlogs Index.
The added disappointment in this report is that it is a second quarter reading. There is a lot of hope tied up in the idea that the U.S. economy is poised to rebound smartly in the second quarter after growing at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of just 0.5% in the first quarter. While the Chicago PMI is a survey, as opposed to hard data, it nonetheless sets a bad tone.
The dividing line between expansion and contraction is 50.0, so manufacturing activity in the Chicago region, which has important ties to the auto industry, was barely expanding in April. The soft start to the second quarter has reportedly made respondents more anxious about the impact of another rate hike in the next six months than they were in March.
The New Orders Index fell to 51.0 from 55.6.
The Production Index increased to 54.0 from 53.7.
The Employment Index declined to 47.5 from 52.8.
The Prices Paid Index, driven by rising commodity prices, surged to 56.9 from 45.1.
The final reading for the University of Michigan Consumer Sentiment Survey for April checked in at 89.0 (Briefing.com consensus 90.0). That was below the preliminary reading of 89.7 and the final reading of 91.0 for March.
The downward revision was fed by the Index of Consumer Expectations, which dropped to 77.6 with the final reading from 79.6 with the preliminary reading. The final reading for this index in March was 81.5.
The Current Economic Conditions Index ticked up to 106.7 in the final reading from 105.4 in the preliminary reading. The final reading for this index in March was 105.6.
Notwithstanding the gains in employment, the drop in gas prices, rising home values, and the increase in stock prices, the Index of Consumer Sentiment was down 7.2% from the April 2015 reading of 95.9.
The Index of Consumer Expectations, though, has seen an even bigger decline, falling 12.6% from the 88.8 reading in April 2015. April is the fourth straight month that there has been a decline in consumer sentiment.

12:25 pm:

[BRIEFING.COM] The S&P 500 (-0.9%) floats five points above its session low, showing a loss of 1.6% for the week.

The leaderboard remains little changed as commodity-sensitive industrials (-0.7%) and materials (-1.0%) lead financials (-1.1%) and technology (-1.2%) on the leaderboard.

In the technology space (-1.2%) high-beta chipmakers demonstrate relative weakness, evidenced by the 2.7% decline in the PHLX Semiconductor Index. For the week, the price-weighted index has lost 3.6%. Component Skyworks (SWKS 67.36, -4.41) has declined 6.2% after its earnings guidance for the third quarter missed analysts' expectations. Meanwhile, data storage name Seagate Technology (STX 22.57, -4.33) has tumbled 16.0% after missing bottom-line estimates for the quarter and lowering revenue guidance for the third quarter below consensus. Elsewhere, Apple (AAPL 93.25, -1.60) has extended its week-to-date decline to 11.8%. This compares to a loss of 4.1% in the broader sector over that period.

On the commodities front, WTI crude trades lower by 1.0% at $45.58/bbl. Separately, gold has extended its gain to 2.1% ($1,293.10/ozt).

12:00 pm:

[BRIEFING.COM] The major averages have ticked off a session low as the Nasdaq Composite (-1.1%) trails the S&P 500 (-0.9%) and the Dow Jones Industrial Average (-0.8%).

Nine sectors trade in the red with utilities (-0.1%) and telecom services (-0.1%) sporting the slimmest losses. Conversely, heavily-weighted health care (-1.9%) and technology (-1.4%) underperform.

In the consumer discretionary space (UNCH), heavily-weighted component Amazon (AMZN 659.99, +57.99) outperforms after beating analysts' estimates for the first quarter. The retail giant also reported that operating income for the quarter rose to $1.1 billion, compared to the estimate of $545 million. Elsewhere, Priceline (PCLN 1357.04, +39.45) has gained 3.0% as it trades higher in sympathy with Expedia (EXPE 114.61, +7.66). Conversely, media names demonstrate relative weakness with Time Warner (TWX 74.86, -1.89) and 21st Century Fox (FOXA 29.82, -0.88) losing 2.5% and 2.9%, respectively.

The U.S. Dollar Index (93.15, -0.61) has moved off its low as the greenback trims its loss against the yen and the euro. The euro/dollar pair trades higher by 0.8% (1.1440) while the dollar has lost 1.1% against the yen to trade at 106.95.

11:30 am:

[BRIEFING.COM] The stock market trades at a new session low as the Dow Jones Industrial Average (-0.9%) trades behind the S&P 500 (-0.8%). The move lower followed a tumble in oil as WTI crude slipped from $46.34/bbl (+0.7%) to $45.86/bbl (-0.4%).

In the back of the pack, health care (-1.8%), technology (-1.6%), and financials (-0.9%) underperform. The three sectors represent the heaviest weighted sectors in the S&P 500, with respective weightings of 14.6%, 20.9%, and 16.6%.

In the health care space (-1.8%), biotechnology demonstrates relative weakness, evidenced by the 2.8% decline in the iShares Nasdaq Biotechnology ETF (IBB 267.84, -7.70). The sub-group is being pressured by heavyweight constituent Gilead Sciences (GILD 89.13, -7.87). The stock has declined 8.1% after disappointing investors with below-consensus results for the first quarter. Gilead reaffirmed its full-year sales guidance at $30.0 to $31.0 billion, which falls below analysts' average expectations. The broader sector has declined 3.2% this week and only leads technology (-1.6%; week-to-date 4.1%) over that period.

The Treasury complex trades lower with the yield on the 10-yr note rising two basis points to 1.84%.

11:00 am:

[BRIEFING.COM] The major averages have returned to their session lows as the Nasdaq Composite (-0.8%) trails the S&P 500 (-0.7%). The major indices briefly moved off their lows following remarks from Dallas Fed Robert Kaplan. Mr. Kaplan stated that a potential "Brexit" would be factored into the FOMC's June rate decision. The Brexit vote is slated to take place on June 23 while the next meeting of the FOMC will be on June 14 and 15.

Two sectors trade in the green with energy (+0.2%) and consumer staples (+0.2%) outperforming. Meanwhile, countercyclical utilities (-0.1%), consumer staples (-0.2%), and telecom services (-0.3%) sport the slimmest losses.

The commodity-sensitive energy space (+0.2%) has extended its April gain to 9.0% while WTI crude has gained 20.6% over that period. Currently, WTI crude trades higher by 0.3% at $46.16/bbl. In the group, Dow component Exxon Mobil (XOM 89.05, +1.02) has gained 1.2% after beating bottom-line estimates on light revenue in the first quarter. Conversely, fellow Dow component Chevron (CVX 101.74, -0.66) has slipped 0.6% after missing bottom-line expectations, but beating top-line estimates. The company's upstream operations resulted in a loss of $609 million in the first quarter of 2016. This compares to a gain of $2.02 billion a year earlier.

10:30 am: [BRIEFING.COM]

The dollar index trades down to the 93.19 level (-0.6%), boosting commodities
Commodities, as measured by the Bloomberg Commodity Index, are up +0.7% at 85.42
Crude oil plummets, trading briefly below the previous session's close before bouncing off the $45.93/barrel level to trade slightly in the green in morning pit trading
June crude oil futures are currently up $0.05 (+0.8%) at $46.38/barrel
Reminder: the next OPEC meeting is scheduled for June 2, 2016
Natural gas trends lower, near parity with the previous day's close
May natural gas futures are currently up $0.01 (+0.7%) at $2.09/MMBtu
In precious metals, gold rallies to trade near its highs
June gold futures are up $21.10 (+1.7%) at $1287.40/oz
Gold is trading near its year-to-date high
Silver sees a brief morning rally before reversing and giving up some of those gains, still well above the previous day's close
July silver futures are up $0.30 (+1.7%) at $17.89/oz
Silver futures have changed their front month to July, as indicated by the active amount of volume in the contracts
Base metal copper inches higher in morning pit trading
July copper futures are up $0.05 (+2.4%) at $2.29/oz
Copper futures have switched their front months to July, as indicated by the active amount of volume in the contracts

10:00 am:

[BRIEFING.COM] The major U.S. indices have slipped lower since the open as the Nasdaq Composite (-0.6%) trades in-line with the S&P 500 (-0.6%).

In front of the pack, energy (+0.3%) and consumer discretionary (+0.1%) sport the only gains. On the flipside, the heavily-weighted health care (-1.3%), technology (-1.0%), and financial (0.9%) spaces round out the leaderboard.

In the consumer staples space (-0.2%), Monster Beverage (MNST 143.95, +16.11) has gained 12.6% after beating analysts' estimates for the quarter. Additionally, the company announced a $2 billion buyback, which will be completed through a tender offer in May.

On the commodities front, WTI crude trades higher by 0.2% ($46.10/bbl) while gold trades higher by 1.5% at $1,285.50/ozt.

Just released, the University of Michigan Consumer Sentiment report for April was revised lower to 89.0 from 89.7 while the Briefing.com consensus expected an uptick to 90.0.

9:45 am:

[BRIEFING.COM] The major averages began their day on a lower note as the Dow Jones Industrial Average (-0.3%) trades in-line with the S&P 500 (-0.3%) and behind the Nasdaq Composite (-0.2%).

Seven sectors trade in the red with countercyclical utilities (-1.2%) and health care (-0.8%) rounding out the leaderboard. The remaining decliners show losses between 0.1% (consumer staples) and 0.6% (technology). Conversely, energy (+1.0%), consumer discretionary (+0.6%), and materials (+0.2%) sport the only gains.

In the health care space (-0.8%), Gilead Sciences (GILD 92.08, -4.92) demonstrates relative weakness after missing top- and bottom-line estimates for the quarter. The company also lowered its full-year 2016 earnings and revenue estimates below-consensus.

Travel and tourism names outperform in consumer discretionary (+0.6%) as the sub-group trades higher in sympathy with Expedia (EXPE 115.72, +8.73). The company beat quarterly estimates for the first quarter and reported a 37.0% in domestic bookings, year-over-year.

On the economic front, the just released Chicago Purchasing Managers Index for April fell to 50.4 from 53.6 in March. The April reading was above the Briefing.com consensus estimate, which was pegged at 49.9.

9:17 am: [BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: -5.70. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: -0.40.

The stock market is on track for a lower open as S&P 500 futures trade six points below fair value. Equity futures moved to new session lows following the March reading of core PCE Prices (0.1%; Briefing.com consensus 0.1%). The data fell in-line with expectations for the month, but also contained a revision higher for February (to 0.2% from 0.1%). However, the year-over-year change in PCE is down to 1.6% (from 1.7% in March), which falls short of the Fed's 2.0% long-term objective. Meanwhile, it is likely that equities are succumbing to some month-end rebalancing as investors look to lock in some profits. The S&P 500 has gained 0.8% in April, extending its year to date gain to 1.6%.

The U.S. Dollar Index (93.21, -0.) has recently moved back towards its session low as the greenback loses ground against the euro and the yen. The euro/dollar pair trades higher by 0.7% (1.1435) after bouncing off the 1.1415 level. Meanwhile, the dollar remains down 0.8% against the yen at 107.25.

Dollar-denominated commodities continue to see a boost from the weaker dollar as oil bounced off the $46.27/bbl level to trade higher by 0.9% ($46.45/bbl). Separately, safe haven gold trades higher by 1.2% ($1,281.20/ozt).

In company specific news, LinkedIn (LNKD 132.60, +9.59) has gained 7.8% after reporting better than expected results for the first quarter and guiding second-quarter and full-year earnings above consensus. The company reported that premium subscription revenue grew 22.0% on a year-over-year basis. Meanwhile, Chevron (CVX 101.35, -1.05) has slipped 1.0% after missing bottom-line estimates for the first quarter, but beating revenue estimates. The company reported that its upstream business was impacted by the 35.0% decline in crude oil prices, but its downstream business continues to perform well.

On the economic front, Chicago PMI for April (Briefing.com consensus 53.3) and the final reading of the University of Michigan Consumer Sentiment Index for April (Briefing.com 90.0) will cross the wires at 9:45 ET and 10:00 ET, respectively.

8:56 am: [BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: -5.50. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: +1.90.

The S&P 500 futures trade six points below fair value.

Equity markets across the Asia-Pacific region ended the week on a lower note. Notably, the yen continued strengthening, pressuring the dollar/yen pair into the 107.00 area, even though the Nikkei was closed for a public holiday. Elsewhere, the People's Bank of China responded to yesterday's surge in the yen, by setting the yuan midpoint higher by 0.6% against the dollar, representing the sharpest move since 2005.

In economic data:
Australia's Q1 PPI -0.2% quarter-over-quarter (expected 0.2%; last 0.3%); +1.2% year-over-year (last 1.9%). March Private Sector Credit +0.4% month-over-month (expected 0.6%; last 0.6%) and March Housing Credit +0.5% (previous 0.5%)
New Zealand's March Building Consents -9.8% month-over-month (previous 10.8%) and April ANZ Business Confidence 6.2 (previous 3.2)
South Korea's March Industrial Production -2.2% month-over-month (expected 0.1%; last 3.2%); -1.5% year-over-year (consensus 0.8%; last 2.2%). Separately, Retail Sales +4.2% month-over-month (previous -1.5%)
Singapore's Q2 Business Expectations 1.0 (previous -22.0)

---Equity Markets---

Japan's Nikkei was closed for Showa Day. The index ended the week lower by 5.2%.
Hong Kong's Hang Seng fell 1.6%, widening this week's decline to 2.1%. All but three index members posted losses with Li & Fung, Lenovo, and Petrochina all losing near 3.5%. Financials were mixed with respect to the broader market as Hang Seng Bank lost 2.3%, ICBC fell 1.4%, and HSBC surrendered 0.8%. On the upside, Cathay Pacific Air rallied 1.6%.
China's Shanghai Composite slipped 0.3%, ending the week lower by 0.7%. Shanghai Chinafortune, Beijing Capital Development, and Jilin Sino-Microelectronics lost between 2.9% and 3.4%.

Major European indices trade lower across the board after retreating steadily through the first half of the session. Participants received a full slate of data that featured better than expected GDP readings from Spain and the Eurozone and weak inflation readings from Italy. Separately, expectations for a Greece-related Eurogroup meeting on Monday are on the rise.

In economic data:
Eurozone Q1 GDP +0.6% quarter-over-quarter (expected 0.4%; last 0.3%); +1.6% year-over-year (consensus 1.4%; last 1.6%). March Unemployment Rate 10.2% (expected 10.3%; last 10.4%). April CPI -0.2% year-over-year (consensus -0.1%; last 0.0%)
Germany's March Retail Sales -1.1% month-over-month (expected 0.3%; last -0.4%); +0.7% year-over-year (consensus 2.2%; last 5.5%)
France's Q1 GDP +0.5% (expected 0.4%; last 0.3%). Separately, March CPI +0.1%, as expected (previous 0.1%), and March PPI +0.3% month-over-month (last -0.5%)
Italy's March PPI +0.2% month-over-month (last -0.5%); -3.4% year-over-year (last -3.6%). Separately, April CPI 0.0% month-over-month (expected 0.2%; last 0.2%); -0.4% year-over-year (consensus -0.2%; last -0.2%). March Unemployment Rate 11.4% (expected 11.7%; last 11.6%)
Spain's Q1 GDP +0.8% quarter-over-quarter (expected 0.7%; last 0.8%); +3.4% year-over-year (consensus 3.2%; last 3.5%)

---Equity Markets---

UK's FTSE trades lower by 0.8% amid broad weakness. Financials and consumer names appear among the laggards with Sports Direct, TUI, RBS, HSBC, Carnival, and Lloyds Banking down between 1.6% and 3.5%.
Germany's DAX has given up 2.2% with Lufthansa diving 5.4% in sympathy with other European airlines. Financials also trade in the red with Commerzbank down 1.0% and Deutsche Bank lower by 2.9%. As for exporters, Volkswagen, Daimler, and BMW show losses between 1.8% and 2.5%.
France's CAC has slid 2.2% with all but two names trading in the red. Sanofi, L'Oreal, Renault, Carrefour, BNP Paribas, and Accor lead the retreat with losses between 2.1% and 3.5%. Engie and Technip have bucked the trend, climbing 0.6% and 0.5%, respectively.

8:35 am: [BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: +0.50. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: +14.00.

Futures slipped lower following the latest inflation data. The S&P 500 futures float one point above fair value.

March personal income rose 0.4%, while the Briefing.com consensus expected an increase of 0.3%. Meanwhile, March personal spending came in higher by 0.1%, which compares to the 0.2% gain called for by the Briefing.com consensus. February's Personal Spending reading was revised higher to 0.2% from 0.1%.

Separately, Core PCE prices for March were higher by 0.1%, which was in-line with the Briefing.com consensus. February's reading was revised to 0.2% from 0.1%.

Finally, the first quarter Employment Cost Index rose 0.6% while the Briefing.com consensus expected an increase of 0.6%.

8:05 am: [BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: -0.50. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: +10.90.

U.S. equity futures trades lower with the S&P 500 futures hovering one point below fair value. Investors have adopted a risk-off posture ahead of the latest U.S. inflation reading. Core PCE Prices for March will be released at 8:30 ET and are expected to register a 0.1% increase month-over-month. This is the first reading of inflation data from the U.S. since the FOMC voted to maintain its current monetary policy position. Meanwhile, the yen extended its recent gain against the dollar as the dollar/yen pair fell 0.9% to 107.15. Investors will have to wait for a reaction from Japan's Nikkei until next week, as trading was on hold for Showa Day. Separately, dollar-denominated commodities have enjoyed the tailwind as WTI crude trades higher by 0.7% ($46.35/bbl) while gold has ticked higher 1.0% to $1,279.00/ozt.

The Treasury complex trades on a lower note with the yield on the 10-yr note rising by one basis point to 1.84%.

On the economic front, data will include Core PCE Prices for March (Briefing.com consensus +0.1%), Personal Income for March (Briefing.com consensus 0.3%), Personal Spending for March (Briefing.com consensus 0.2%), and the Q1 Employment Cost Index (Briefing.com consensus 0.6%), which will each cross the wires at 8:30 ET. Meanwhile, Chicago PMI for April (Briefing.com consensus 53.3) and the final reading of the University of Michigan Consumer Sentiment Index for April (Briefing.com 90.0) will cross the wires at 9:45 ET and 10:00 ET, respectively.

In U.S. corporate news of note:

Amazon (AMZN 672.05, +70.05): +11.6% after beating top- and bottom-line estimates for Q1
Tivo (TIVO 9.81, +0.39): +4.1% following the company announcing it will be acquired by Rovi (ROVI 18.60, +1.25) for $10.70 per share
Exxon Mobil (XOM 88.80, +0.77): +0.9% after beating bottom-line estimates for the first quarter
Valeant Pharmaceuticals (VRX 35.24, -0.01): trades flat after filing its 10-K form and returning to full compliance with existing credit agreements and indentures
Gilead Sciences (GILD 92.26, -4.74): -4.9% following the company missing analysts' estimates for the first quarter and lowering FY16 guidance below-consensus

Reviewing overnight developments:

Asia-Pacific indices ended the week on a lower note with Hong Kong's Hang Seng -1.6% and China's Shanghai Composite -0.3%. Meanwhile, Japan's Nikkei was closed for Showa Day.
In economic data:
Australia's Q1 PPI -0.2% quarter-over-quarter (expected 0.2%; last 0.3%); +1.2% year-over-year (last 1.9%). March Private Sector Credit +0.4% month-over-month (expected 0.6%; last 0.6%) and March Housing Credit +0.5% (previous 0.5%)
New Zealand's March Building Consents -9.8% month-over-month (previous 10.8%) and April ANZ Business Confidence 6.2 (previous 3.2)
South Korea's March Industrial Production -2.2% month-over-month (expected 0.1%; last 3.2%); -1.5% year-over-year (consensus 0.8%; last 2.2%). Separately, Retail Sales +4.2% month-over-month (previous -1.5%)
Singapore's Q2 Business Expectations 1.0 (previous -22.0)
In news:
The yen continued strengthening, pressuring the dollar/yen pair into the 107.00 area.
The People's Bank of China responded to yesterday's surge in the yen, by setting the yuan midpoint higher by 0.6% against the dollar, representing the sharpest move since 2005.

European indices trade lower with France's CAC -1.7%, Germany's DAX -1.4%, and the U.K.'s FTSE -0.7%.
In economic data:
Eurozone Q1 GDP +0.6% quarter-over-quarter (expected 0.4%; last 0.3%); +1.6% year-over-year (consensus 1.4%; last 1.6%). March Unemployment Rate 10.2% (expected 10.3%; last 10.4%). April CPI -0.2% year-over-year (consensus -0.1%; last 0.0%)
Germany's March Retail Sales -1.1% month-over-month (expected 0.3%; last -0.4%); +0.7% year-over-year (consensus 2.2%; last 5.5%)
France's Q1 GDP +0.5% (expected 0.4%; last 0.3%). Separately, March CPI +0.1%, as expected (previous 0.1%), and March PPI +0.3% month-over-month (last -0.5%)
Italy's March PPI +0.2% month-over-month (last -0.5%); -3.4% year-over-year (last -3.6%). Separately, April CPI 0.0% month-over-month (expected 0.2%; last 0.2%); -0.4% year-over-year (consensus -0.2%; last -0.2%). March Unemployment Rate 11.4% (expected 11.7%; last 11.6%)
Spain's Q1 GDP +0.8% quarter-over-quarter (expected 0.7%; last 0.8%); +3.4% year-over-year (consensus 3.2%; last 3.5%)
In news:
Expectations for a Greece-related Eurogroup meeting on Monday are on the rise.

5:56 am: [BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: +3.30. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: +24.00.

5:55 am: [BRIEFING.COM] Nikkei...Holiday......... Hang Seng...21067...-321.00...-1.50%.

5:55 am: [BRIEFING.COM] FTSE...6288.04...-34.40...-0.50%. DAX...10237.95...-83.20...-0.80%.

Special thanks to Bloomberg, Briefing, Reuters and Yahoo! Finance for their market summaries. gm

Best Regards,
M.A. Perry
Trader and Founder of WRB Analysis (wide range body/bar analysis)
Image@ http://twitter.com/wrbtrader Image@ http://stocktwits.com/wrbtrader

http://www.thestrategylab.com
Phone: +1 708 572-4885
Business Hours: 8am - 5pm est (Mon - Fri)
Skype Messenger: kebec2002
wrbanalysis@gmail.com