TheStrategyLab.com Price Action Trading Support Forum

Forum for price action traders that want to learn WRB Analysis basic tutorial chapters 1, 2 and 3 prior to purchasing our advance trade methods. Hashtags: #wrbanalysis #wrbzone #wrbhiddengap #priceaction #trading
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: November 11th Wednesday Trade Results - Profit $4125.00
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:48 am 
Site Admin

Trade Results of M.A. Perry
Trader and Founder of WRB Analysis (wide range body/bar analysis)
Price Action Trading (no technical indicators)
Phone: +1 708 572-4885
Free Chat Room: http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewforum.php?f=164
Business Hours: 8am - 5pm est (Mon - Fri)
wrbanalysis@gmail.com (24/7)
http://twitter.com/wrbtrader (24/7)

Attachment:
111115-wrbtrader-Price-Action-Trading-PnL-Blotter-Profit+4125.00.png
111115-wrbtrader-Price-Action-Trading-PnL-Blotter-Profit+4125.00.png [ 94.05 KiB | Viewed 257 times ]

click on the above image to view today's performance verification

Price Action Trade Performance for Today: Emini TF ($TF_F) futures @ $0.00 dollars or +0.00 points, Emini ES ($ES_F) futures @ $4125.00 dollars or +82.50 points, Light Crude Oil CL ($CL_F) futures @ $0.00 dollars or +0.00 points, Gold GC ($GC_F) futures @ $0.00 dollars or +0.00 points and EuroFX 6E ($6E_F) futures @ $0.00 dollars or +0.0000 ticks. Total Profit @ $4125.00 dollars

Russell 2000 Emini TF Futures: 1 tick or 0.10 = $10.00 dollars and there's more contract information @ The ICE
S&P 500 Emini ES Futures: 1 tick or 0.25 = $12.50 dollars and there's more contract information @ CMEGroup
Light Crude Oil CL (WTI) Futures: 1 tick or 0.01 = $10.00 dollars and there's more contract information @ CMEGroup
Gold GC Futures: 1 tick or 0.10 = $10.00 dollars and there's more contract information @ CMEGroup
EuroFX 6E Futures: 1 tick or 0.0001 = $12.50 dollars and there's more contract information @ CMEGroup

Trade Log: All of my trades were posted real-time in the timestamp ##TheStrategyLab free chat room. You can read today's price action trading information about my trades (e.g. time, price entry, contract size, price exit) as the trade traversed to its completion. Also, sometimes I'll post real-time trading tips in ##TheStrategyLab chat room involving WRBs, WRB Hidden GAPs, Key Market Events (KME), Tutorial Chapters 2 & 3, WRB Zones, Reaction Highs/Lows, Contracting Volatility or Expanding Volatility. Its all archived @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/ftchat/forum/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=2217

Quote:
All of my real-time posted trades involves price action concepts from the WRB Analysis free study guide, Advance WRB Analysis Tutorial Chapters 4 - 12 and the Volatility Trading Report (VTR) trade signal strategies. Analysis -----> Trade Signals

Also, posted below are direct links to information about my price action trade methodology and trading plan (there's a difference between the two) that enables me to identify key trading areas in the price action that represent changes in supply/demand and volatility along with being able to exploit these changes via WRB Analysis (wide range body/bar analysis). I'm primarily a day trader because it suits my personal lifestyle but I do occasionally swing trade and position trade. Simply, my trade method is applicable for position trading, swing trading and day trading.

Image ##TheStrategyLab Chat Room is free. Members and I use the chat room to post WRB Analysis commentary, real-time trades and to post anything else related to trading. The chat room helps me tremendously in my own trading because I use it to document (journal) general volatility analysis involving WRB Analysis so that I can easily review at a later date my thoughts as I interacted with the markets...info I can not get from my broker statements. Also, this is not a signal calling chat room where a head trader tells you when to buy or sell and I do not have the time/energy/resources to manage a signal calling chat room. Access instructions for chat room @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewforum.php?f=164

Image Price Action Analysis via Advance WRB Analysis Tutorial Chapters @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/WRBAnalysisTutorials.htm and there's a free study guide of the WRB Analysis Tutorial Chapters 1, 2 and 3 @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=718

Analysis -----> Trade Signals

Image Trade Signal Strategies via Volatility Trading Report (VTR) @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/VolatilityTrading.htm and there's a free trade signal strategy @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewforum.php?f=89 so that you can freely test drive one of our price action trade strategies with support (answering your questions) prior to purchasing the Volatility Trading Report (VTR). All WRB Analysis Tutorial Chapters 1 - 12 are included in the purchase of the Volatility Trading Report (VTR).

Image Daily Trading Plan Routine @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=277&t=2948 contains brief information about trading plan, market context, brokers, trading time frames, position size management and other discussions.

-----------------------------

Market Context Summaries

The below summaries by Bloomberg, Briefing, Reuters and Yahoo! Finance helps me to do a quick review of the fundamentals, FED/ECB/BOE/IMF actions or any important global economic events (e.g. Eurozone, MarketWatch.com) that had an impact on today's price action in many trading instruments I monitor during the trading day. Simply, I'm a strong believer that key market events causes key changes in supply/demand and volatility resulting in trade opportunities (swing points and strong continuation price actions) that reach profit targets. Thus, I pay attention to these key market events, intermarket analysis (e.g. Forex EurUsd, EuroFX 6E futures, Gold GC futures, Light Crude Oil (WTI) CL & Brent Oil futures, Eurex DAX futures, Euronext FTSE100 futures, Emini ES futures, Emini TF futures, Treasury ZB futures and U.S. Dollar Index futures) while using WRB Analysis from one trade to the next trade to give me the market context for price action trading before the appearance of my technical analysis trade signals. Therefore, I maintain these archives to allow me to understand what was happening on any given trading day in the past involving key market events to help better understand my trade decisions (day trading, swing trading, position trading)...something I can not get from my broker statements alone. Further, most financial websites remove (delete) their archives after a few years to make room for new content. Therefore, I maintain my own archives of the news content so that I have it available for me when financial websites no longer archives their content.

Attachment:
111115-Key-Price-Action-Markets.png
111115-Key-Price-Action-Markets.png [ 1.17 MiB | Viewed 279 times ]

click on the above image to view today's price action of key markets

4:05 pm: [BRIEFING.COM] The stock market spent the Wednesday session inside a narrow range before ending with a modest loss. The S&P 500 shed 0.3% while the Nasdaq Composite (-0.3%) settled in line with the benchmark index after showing relative strength intraday.

Overall, the midweek affair was very quiet as the stock market bounced around its flat line while the bond market was closed for Veterans Day. The subdued activity was evidenced by below-average trading volume as fewer than 800 million shares changed hands at the NYSE floor.

Four sectors ended the day above their flat lines, but their gains were overshadowed by a significant decline in the energy sector (-1.9%) while other influential groups like health care (-0.9%), consumer discretionary (-0.5%), and financials (-0.2%) also struggled.

The energy sector marched lower throughout the day, pressured by a 2.9% drop in crude oil, which fell to $42.96/bbl, representing the lowest settlement since late August. Similar to crude, other commodities finished the day in negative territory despite modest dollar weakness that sent the Dollar Index (98.98, -0.31) lower by 0.3%. The greenback ended little changed against the euro despite morning news that indicated the European Central Bank will examine a possible extension of quantitative easing purchases to municipal bonds.

Elsewhere, the health care sector held its own in the early going, but slipped into the close with biotechnology showing comparable weakness. To that point, the iShares Nasdaq Biotechnology ETF (IBB 326.85, -5.11) lost 1.5% to end the day just above its 50-day moving average (325.61).

Also of note, the consumer discretionary sector struggled since the start with retailers largely responsible for the weakness after disappointing guidance from Macy's (M 40.44, -6.58) overshadowed better than expected earnings. Macy's tumbled 14.0% while the SPDR S&P Retail ETF (XRT 44.62, -1.03) lost 2.3%.

Unlike the discretionary sector, the consumer staples space outperformed throughout the day with Roundy's (RNDY 3.57, +1.39) surging 63.8% after agreeing to be acquired by Kroger (KR 37.03, -0.24) for $3.60/share in cash, which represents a 65.0% premium to Tuesday's closing price.

Today's economic data was limited to the weekly MBA Mortgage Index, which fell 1.3% to follow last week's 0.8% decline.

Tomorrow, weekly Initial Claims (Briefing.com consensus 269,000) will be released at 8:30 ET while September Job Openings and Labor Turnover Survey and October Treasury Budget (consensus -$130.00 billion) will be reported at 10:00 ET and 14:00 ET, respectively.

Nasdaq Composite +7.0% YTD
S&P 500 +0.8% YTD
Dow Jones Industrial Average -0.7% YTD
Russell 2000 -2.1% YTD

3:40 pm: [BRIEFING.COM]

Commodities ended the day lower today
Bloomberg Commodity Index is currently down 0.5%
Oil, nat gas, gold and silver futures all remain near today's lows
Dec crude finished the day -down 3% at $42.96/barrel, while Dec nat gas lost -3% as well to finish at $2.26/MMBtu
Copper ended unchanged at $2.22/lb
But in the precious metals market, Dec gold fell -0.3% to $1085/oz and Dec silver dropped -0.6% to $14.29/oz

2:55 pm:

[BRIEFING.COM] The S&P 500 trades lower by 0.2% with one hour remaining in the session. The benchmark index has continued ranging near its flat line while the Nasdaq Composite (unch) is now back near its flat line after showing a modest gain through the early afternoon.

Today's session has been very quiet, but tomorrow should be a bit more active once fixed income traders return into the fold. Investors will receive a few economic data points on Thursday with weekly Initial Claims (Briefing.com consensus 269,000) set to be released at 8:30 ET while September Job Openings and Labor Turnover Survey and October Treasury Budget (consensus -$130.00 billion) will be reported at 10:00 ET and 14:00 ET, respectively.

2:25 pm:

[BRIEFING.COM] Equity indices remain near their recent levels with the S&P 500 trading lower by 0.1%.

Although the stock market has spent the day in a narrow range, that has not been the case with crude oil, which has slipped to a new session low with the pit close approaching momentarily. The energy component is lower by 3.6% at $42.64/bbl after enduring a steady slide. Given its current level, the energy component is on track to register its lowest close since late August.

It is worth noting that today's decline in crude has taken place despite modest dollar weakness that has the Dollar Index (99.01, -0.29) trading lower by 0.3% at this juncture.

1:55 pm:

[BRIEFING.COM] Quiet afternoon action continues with the S&P 500 hovering just below its flat line while the Nasdaq (+0.1%) hover right above the unchanged level.

As mentioned earlier, the Nasdaq has drawn strength from the technology sector (+0.4%), which has given back a portion of its gain, but remains ahead of most other groups. It is worth noting that the modest gain in technology has helped the Nasdaq overcome losses in the biotech space. The iShares Nasdaq Biotechnology ETF (IBB 330.67, -1.29) is lower by 0.4% while the broader health care sector (-0.3%) sports a slimmer loss.

Elsewhere among countercyclical groups, consumer staples (+0.3%), telecom services (+0.7%), and utilities (+0.7%) remain in the green.

1:25 pm:

[BRIEFING.COM] The Nasdaq Composite (+0.2%) remains in the lead while the Dow (-0.1%) and S&P 500 (-0.1%) have returned into negative territory.

A look inside the Dow Jones Industrial Average shows that General Electric (GE, 30.62, +0.50), Microsoft (MSFT 54.04, +0.53), & 3M (MMM 159.41, +1.82) are outperforming. GE shares are seeing an extension of recent strength as the stock pushes to new multi-year highs.

Conversely, Wal-Mart (WMT 57.62, -1.06) is the worst-performing Dow component amid general weakness in retail names following cautious guidance from Macy's (M 40.13, -6.89).

12:55 pm:

[BRIEFING.COM] The major averages hold slim midday gains after erasing their opening losses. The S&P 500 (+0.2%) hovers just above its flat line while the Nasdaq Composite (+0.4%) outperforms.
Related Quotes

All in all, the first half of today's session has been very quiet with the stock market left to its own devices considering the bond market is closed in observance of Veterans Day. To little surprise, the holiday session has been highlighted by light intraday volume as equity indices drift inside narrow ranges.

Eight sectors trade in the green at midday while energy (-1.7%) and consumer discretionary (-0.1%) have struggled since the opening bell. The energy sector has continued this week's underperformance, widening its weekly decline to 2.9%. On a related note, crude oil has retreated steadily, trading lower by 2.6% at $43.06/bbl.

Meanwhile, the discretionary sector hovers just below its flat line, but that has masked significant weakness among retail names after Macy's (M 40.15, -6.87) disappointing guidance overshadowed better than expected results. Shares of M have surrendered 14.6% while the SPDR S&P Retail ETF (XRT 44.85, -0.80) trades down 1.8%.

On the upside, the top-weighted technology sector (+0.7%) has gathered steam in recent going and the top-weighted group now holds the lead. Similarly, the industrial sector (+0.7%) also trades ahead of its peers.

Also of note, the consumer staples sector (+0.4%) has held a modest gain since the start with Roundy's (RNDY 3.58, +1.40) soaring 64.2% after agreeing to be acquired by Kroger (KR 37.08, -0.19) for $3.60/share in cash, which represents a 65.0% premium to yesterday's closing price.

Today's economic data was limited to the weekly MBA Mortgage Index, which fell 1.3% to follow last week's 0.8% decline.

12:25 pm:

[BRIEFING.COM] Equity indices have inched up off their recent levels with the S&P 500 (+0.1%) joining the Nasdaq Composite (+0.4%) in the green.

Thanks to the rebound, six sectors are now in the green while four groups remain in negative territory. The energy sector (-1.7%) continues trading well behind its peers amid continued selling in crude oil. To that point, the energy component is now down 2.7% at $43.04/bbl. That being said, the remaining decliners show losses of no more than 0.2% (consumer discretionary).

The discretionary sector continues trading behind the broader market due to considerable weakness among apparel retailers. Most notably, Macy's (M 40.59, -6.43) has tumbled 13.7% after below-consensus guidance overshadowed a bottom-line beat.

11:50 am:

[BRIEFING.COM] Recent action saw the key indices inch up off their lows with the Nasdaq Composite (+0.1%) ticking into the green while the S&P 500 (-0.1%) remains just below its unchanged level.

The tech-heavy Nasdaq has clawed into the green with help from large cap components like Microsoft (MSFT 53.99, +0.48), Alphabet (GOOGL 768.35, +10.09), Qualcomm (QCOM 52.91, +0.64), and Facebook (FB 108.59, +0.68) showing gains between 0.6% and 1.3% while Apple (AAPL 116.18, -0.57) has surrendered 0.5% on top of yesterday's 3.2% decline.

Also of note, high-beta chipmakers have shown relative strength with the PHLX Semiconductor Index trading higher by 0.4%.

11:25 am:

[BRIEFING.COM] Not much change in the market as the key indices remain near their recent levels. The S&P 500 is lower by 0.2% after slipping into negative territory about 90 minutes ago.

The energy sector (-1.8%) remains well behind its peers while the remaining sectors trade much closer to their flat lines. Notably, another cyclical group-industrials (+0.2%)-trades in the green even though transport stocks have struggled. The Dow Jones Transportation Average trades lower by 0.4% today, extending this week's decline to 0.6%.

Elsewhere, utilities (+0.5%) and telecom services (+0.3%) remain atop the leaderboard.

10:55 am:

[BRIEFING.COM] The major averages have slipped from their early highs amid relative weakness in most cyclical sectors. The S&P 500 is now down 0.3% while the Dow and Nasdaq sport comparable losses.

Cyclical sectors displayed gains at the start, but that dynamic has changed with the industrial sector (+0.2%) remaining above its flat line while the other five growth-sensitive sectors show losses between 0.2% (technology) and 1.5% (energy). The energy sector has struggled since the early going, slipping to lows in recent action amid a 2.2% decline in crude oil, which hovers near $43.24/bbl.

On the flip side, the countercyclical utilities sector has extended its gain to 0.6%.

10:35 am: [BRIEFING.COM]

The dollar index has trended lower all session, seeing its most biggest (but still modest) move to session highs near 99.2 in early trade
Direction in the index was driven by an interplay between a weaker Euro (lower on momentum from reports earlier this week, that the ECB may again cut its deposit rate) and a strengthening GBP (following positive UK unemployment data out overnight).
The dollar is now holding modest losses at -0.2% to 99.11
WTI has also traded lower this morning, following yesterday's API inventory report that showed a build of 6.3 mln barrels (vs. a ~1 mln barrel consensus)
With the market now looking to Thursday's EIA storage data, December crude is near its LoD at -2.1% to $43.30/barrel
Natural gas trended in a relatively narrow range overnight/early, and is now at losses of -0.2% to $2.31/MMBtu on little-changed demand forecasts (calling for benign near-term weather)
Gold and silver has seen steady sell-offs from overnight highs, with gold at -0.2% to $1086.10/oz and silver at -0.4% to $14.31/oz
Copper is near flat at $2.22/lb, amidst the release of negative economic data/catalysts out of China
October Chinese consumer price inflation showed deceleration, along with both Fixed Asset Investment (Sep) and Industrial Production (Oct) showing Y/Y declines

10:00 am:

[BRIEFING.COM] Equity indices remain just above their flat lines with the S&P 500 (+0.1%) trading in the middle of its opening range.

Broadly speaking, countercyclical sectors have fared a bit better than their cyclical counterparts as consumer staples (+0.3%), health care (+0.1%), telecom services (+0.4%), and utilities (+0.4%) hold modest gains while growth-sensitive groups trade mixed with consumer discretionary (-0.2%) and energy (-0.5%) trading in the red.

It is worth noting that the retreat in energy has taken place alongside weakness in crude oil as the energy component trades down 1.5% at $43.54/bbl.

9:35 am:

[BRIEFING.COM] As expected, the major averages began the trading day with modest gains. The S&P 500 (+0.1%) hovers just above its flat line while the other indices sport comparable opening gains.

Eight sectors trade in the green with consumer staples (+0.3%), financials (+0.3%), and industrials (+0.3%) in the lead while consumer discretionary and energy sit right below their respective flat lines.

Also of note, the top-weighted technology sector has kept pace with the market through the opening minutes after showing relative weakness yesterday. That being said, Apple (AAPL 115.99, -0.79) is lower by 0.7% after sliding 3.2% yesterday.

9:11 am: [BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: +6.40. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: +17.90.

The stock market is on track for a modestly higher open with S&P 500 futures trading six points above fair value thanks to a steady climb that began taking shape around 3:00 ET. Overall, the pre-market advance has been very quiet with the bond market closed for Veterans Day.

Because of the holiday, today's session is likely to be very subdued and it would not be surprising to see the final NYSE floor volume come in below the 200-day average of 850 million shares.

This morning has been quiet on the corporate front, but it is worth noting that Macy's (M 42.86, -4.16) is on track to open lower by 8.9% after below-consensus guidance overshadowed a bottom-line beat. On the flip side, J.C. Penney (JCP 9.09, +0.40) has spiked 4.5% in pre-market in reaction to better than expected Q3 same store sales.

8:49 am: [BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: +6.70. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: +19.30.

The S&P 500 futures trade seven points above fair value.

Asian equity markets closed mostly higher last night after the release of a fair amount of macro data. Starting in China, the major data points were mixed with October Industrial Production missing expectations (+5.6%; expected 5.8%), while October Retail sales topped the consensus at +11.0% (expected 10.9%). The mixed read left the Shanghai (+0.3%) slightly higher for the day. As for the weaker than expected production figure (and lowest level since Feb), the key takeaway may be that power output dropped 3.2%. Separately, a research note from Goldman Sachs forecast another RRR cut sometime before the end of the year. In Japan, Bank of Japan Governor Kuroda spoke before parliament, but did not provide any new insight.

In economic data:
China's October Retail Sales +11.0% year-over-year (consensus 10.9%; previous 10.9%), October Industrial Production +5.6% year-over-year (expected 5.8%; last 5.7%), and October Fixed Asset Investment +10.2% year-over-year, as expected (prior 10.3%)
Japan's M2 Money Stock +3.6% year-over-year (consensus 3.8%; previous 3.8%) and Machine Tool Orders -23.1% year-over-year (prior -19.1%)
Australia's Westpac Consumer Sentiment 3.9% (previous 4.2%)
South Korea's October Unemployment Rate 3.4% (consensus 3.6%; previous 3.5%)

------

Japan's Nikkei increased 0.1%. The Nikkei was held in check for the session, but managed to keep its 8 day win streak alive. From an earnings stand point, Sumitomo Metal Mining was down 9.5% after posting its H1 results. Inpex Corp closed the session up 6.1% after it reported a better than expected first half of the year.
Hong Kong's Hang Seng declined 0.2%. The Hang Seng saw continued declines in the Gaming names with Galaxy Entertainment falling another 0.8%. Energy names were also a drag on the index with CNOOC (-2.0%) and PetroChina (-1.8%) weaker with crude prices slipping lower. Chow Tai Fook Jewelry Group dropped 7.2% after the co issued a profit warning for the FY.
China's Shanghai Composite rose 0.3%. The trading range was fairly subdued, which may be attributed to "Singles Day." On that note, Alibaba reported it surpassed its 2014 "Singles Day" sales in just 14 hours of observance. The stock rose 2.0% on the day. JD.com also benefitted from the burst in shopping, with a gain of nearly 3%.

Major European indices trade higher across the board with Germany's DAX (+1.2%) in the lead.

Economic data was limited:
Germany's October Wholesale Price Index -0.4% month-over-month (expected 0.2%; previous -0.6%); -1.6% year-over-year (last -1.8%)
UK's September Unemployment Rate slipped to 5.3% from 5.4% (expected 5.4%) and October Claimant Count Change 3,300 (expected 1,500; previous 500). Separately, September Average Earnings Index + Bonus 3.0% (consensus 3.2%; last 3.0%)

------

UK's FTSE is higher by 0.6% with most components trading in the green. Experian leads with a gain of 3.8% while consumer and drug maker names outperform. SABMiller, Shire, and Carnival trade with gains between 1.6% and 2.6%. On the downside, Sainsbury is the weakest performer, trading lower by 5.5%.
In France, the CAC has climbed 1.0% with all but four components trading in the green. ArcelorMittal has spiked 3.4% while L'Oreal, Louis Vuitton, and Danone follow with gains between 1.8% and 2.7%.
Germany's DAX trades up 1.2% amid broad strength. Henkel leads with an 8.0% gain while Adidas, Merck, and Bayer follow with gains between 2.0% and 2.7%. On the flip side, K+S and Lanxess hold respective losses of 3.1% and 1.6%.

8:27 am: [BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: +8.30. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: +23.60.

U.S. equity futures remain near their recent highs as the quiet morning continues. Elsewhere, the Dollar Index (99.16, -0.05) is little changed after erasing its slim overnight decline.

All in all, today's session should be very quiet considering banks and the bond market are closed for Veterans Day. This will likely show up through light trading volume to follow yesterday's 820 million shares traded at the NYSE floor.

7:56 am: [BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: +9.80. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: +24.40.

U.S. equity futures trade near their pre-market highs amid upbeat action overseas. The S&P 500 futures hover ten points above fair value.

On a separate note, the Treasury market is closed today, which will leave the 10-yr yield at 2.34% throughout the day.

In corporate news of note:

Juno Therapeutics (JUNO 51.00, -0.83): -1.6% despite reporting better than expected results.

Reviewing overnight developments:

Asian markets ended higher. China's Shanghai Composite +0.3%, Japan's Nikkei +0.1%, and Hong Kong's Hang Seng -0.2%
In economic data:
China's October Retail Sales +11.0% year-over-year (consensus 10.9%; previous 10.9%), October Industrial Production +5.6% year-over-year (expected 5.8%; last 5.7%), and October Fixed Asset Investment +10.2% year-over-year, as expected (prior 10.3%)
Japan's M2 Money Stock +3.6% year-over-year (consensus 3.8%; previous 3.8%) and Machine Tool Orders -23.1% year-over-year (prior -19.1%)
Australia's Westpac Consumer Sentiment 3.9% (previous 4.2%)
South Korea's October Unemployment Rate 3.4% (consensus 3.6%; previous 3.5%)
In news:
Bank of Japan Governor Haruhiko Kuroda spoke before the parliament, but did not indicate plans to step up the BoJ's easing efforts

Major European indices trade higher across the board. UK's FTSE +0.6%, France's CAC +1.1%, and Germany's DAX +1.4%. Elsewhere, Italy's MIB +0.7% and Spain's IBEX +1.1%
Economic data was limited:
Germany's October Wholesale Price Index -0.4% month-over-month (expected 0.2%; previous -0.6%); -1.6% year-over-year (last -1.8%)
UK's September Unemployment Rate slipped to 5.3% from 5.4% (expected 5.4%) and October Claimant Count Change 3,300 (expected 1,500; previous 500). Separately, September Average Earnings Index + Bonus 3.0% (consensus 3.2%; last 3.0%)
Among news of note:
Currency traders will be on the lookout for comments from European Central Bank President Mario Draghi who is scheduled to speak in London momentarily. The euro trades near 1.0720 against the dollar prior to Mr. Draghi's speech.

5:49 am: [BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: +4.80. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: +16.50.

5:49 am: [BRIEFING.COM] Nikkei...19691.39...+20.10...+0.10%. Hang Seng...22352.17...-49.50...-0.20%.

5:49 am: [BRIEFING.COM] FTSE...6308.64...+33.40...+0.50%. DAX...10936.77...+104.30...+1.00%.

Special thanks to Bloomberg, Briefing, Reuters and Yahoo! Finance for their market summaries. gm

Best Regards,
M.A. Perry
Trader and Founder of WRB Analysis (wide range body/bar analysis)
Image@ http://twitter.com/wrbtrader Image@ http://stocktwits.com/wrbtrader

http://www.thestrategylab.com
Phone: +1 708 572-4885
Business Hours: 8am - 5pm est (Mon - Fri)
Skype Messenger: kebec2002
wrbanalysis@gmail.com