TheStrategyLab.com Price Action Trading Support Forum

Forum for price action traders that want to learn WRB Analysis basic tutorial chapters 1, 2 and 3 prior to purchasing our advance trade methods. Hashtags: #wrbanalysis #wrbzone #wrbhiddengap #priceaction #trading
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:09 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: January 12th Monday Trade Results - Profit $7412.50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:33 am 
Site Admin

Trade Results of M.A. Perry
Trader and Founder of WRB Analysis (wide range body/bar analysis)
Price Action Trading (no technical indicators)
Phone: +1 708 572-4885
Free Chat Room: http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewforum.php?f=164
Business Hours: 8am - 5pm est (Mon - Fri)
questions@thestrategylab.com (24/7)
http://twitter.com/wrbtrader (24/7)

Attachment:
011215-wrbtrader-Price-Action-Trading-PnL-Blotter-Profit+7412.50.png
011215-wrbtrader-Price-Action-Trading-PnL-Blotter-Profit+7412.50.png [ 178.36 KiB | Viewed 283 times ]

click on the above image to view today's performance verification

Price Action Trade Performance for Today: Emini TF ($TF_F) futures @ $900.00 dollars or +9.00 points, Emini ES ($ES_F) futures @ $6,512.50 dollars or +130.25 points, Light Crude Oil CL ($CL_F) futures @ $0.00 dollars or +0.00 points, Gold GC ($GC_F) futures @ $0.00 dollars or +0.00 points and EuroFX 6E ($6E_F) futures @ $0.00 dollars or +0.0000 ticks. Total Profit @ $7,412.50 dollars

Russell 2000 Emini TF Futures: 1 tick or 0.10 = $10.00 dollars and there's more contract information @ The ICE
S&P 500 Emini ES Futures: 1 tick or 0.25 = $12.50 dollars and there's more contract information @ CMEGroup
Light Crude Oil CL (WTI) Futures: 1 tick or 0.01 = $10.00 dollars and there's more contract information @ CMEGroup
Gold GC Futures: 1 tick or 0.10 = $10.00 dollars and there's more contract information @ CMEGroup
EuroFX 6E Futures: 1 tick or 0.0001 = $12.50 dollars and there's more contract information @ CMEGroup

Trade Log: All of my trades were posted real-time in the timestamp ##TheStrategyLab chat room. You can read today's price action trading information about my trades (e.g. time, price entry, contract size, price exit) as the trade traversed to its completion. Also, sometimes I'll post real-time trading tips in ##TheStrategyLab chat room involving WRBs, WRB Hidden GAPs, Key Market Events (KME), Tutorial Chapters 2 & 3, WRB Zones, Reaction Highs/Lows, Contracting Volatility or Expanding Volatility. Its all archived @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/ftchat/forum/viewtopic.php?f=139&t=1979

Quote:
All of my real-time posted trades involves price action concepts from the WRB Analysis free study guide, Advance WRB Analysis Tutorial Chapters 4 - 12 and the Volatility Trading Report (VTR) trade signal strategies. Analysis -----> Trade Signals

Also, posted below are direct links to information about my price action trade methodology and trading plan (there's a difference between the two) that enables me to identify key trading areas in the price action that represent changes in supply/demand and volatility along with being able to exploit these changes via WRB Analysis (wide range body/bar analysis). I'm primarily a day trader because it suits my personal lifestyle but I do occasionally swing trade and position trade. Simply, my trade method is applicable for position trading, swing trading and day trading.

Image ##TheStrategyLab Chat Room is free. Members and I use the chat room to post WRB Analysis commentary, real-time trades and to post anything else related to trading. The chat room helps me tremendously in my own trading because I use it to document (journal) general volatility analysis involving WRB Analysis so that I can easily review at a later date my thoughts as I interacted with the markets...info I can not get from my broker statements. Also, this is not a signal calling chat room where a head trader tells you when to buy or sell and I do not have the time/energy/resources to manage a signal calling chat room. Access instructions for chat room @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewforum.php?f=164

Image Price Action Analysis via Advance WRB Analysis Tutorial Chapters @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/WRBAnalysisTutorials.htm and there's a free study guide of the WRB Analysis Tutorial Chapters 1, 2 and 3 @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=718

Analysis -----> Trade Signals

Image Trade Signal Strategies via Volatility Trading Report (VTR) @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/VolatilityTrading.htm and there's a free trade signal strategy @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewforum.php?f=89 so that you can freely test drive one of our price action trade strategies with support (answering your questions) prior to purchasing the Volatility Trading Report (VTR).

All WRB Analysis Tutorial Chapters 1 - 12 are included in the purchase of the Volatility Trading Report (VTR).

Image Trading Plan Daily Routine @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=255&t=2625

-----------------------------

Market Context Summaries

The below summaries by Bloomberg, CNNMoney, Reuters and Yahoo! Finance helps me to do a quick review of the fundamentals, FED/ECB/BOE/IMF actions or any important global economic events (e.g. Eurozone, MarketWatch.com) that had an impact on today's price action in many trading instruments I monitor during the trading day. Simply, I'm a strong believer that key market events causes key changes in supply/demand and volatility resulting in trade opportunities (swing points and strong continuation price actions) that reach profit targets. Thus, I pay attention to these key market events, intermarket analysis (e.g. Forex EurUsd, EuroFX 6E futures, Gold GC futures, Light Crude Oil (WTI) CL & Brent Oil futures, Eurex DAX futures, Euronext FTSE100 futures, Emini ES futures, Emini TF futures, Treasury ZB futures and U.S. Dollar Index futures) while using WRB Analysis from one trade to the next trade to give me the market context for price action trading before the appearance of my technical analysis trade signals. Therefore, I maintain these archives to allow me to understand what was happening on any given trading day in the past involving key market events to help better understand my trade decisions (day trading, swing trading, position trading)...something I can not get from my broker statements alone. Further, most financial websites remove (delete) their archives after a few years to make room for new content. Therefore, I maintain my own archives of the news content so that I have it available for me when financial websites no longer archives their content.

Attachment:
011215-Key-Price-Action-Markets.png
011215-Key-Price-Action-Markets.png [ 1.61 MiB | Viewed 314 times ]

click on the above image to view today's price action of key markets

4:10 pm: [BRIEFING.COM] The stock market began the new week on the defensive with the Nasdaq (-0.8%) and S&P 500 (-0.8%) pacing the slide. The Dow (-0.5%) and Russell 2000 (-0.3%) outperformed, but the two indices also spent the bulk of the day in negative territory.

Equity indices opened the trading day with slim gains that evaporated during the first few minutes of the session. The S&P 500 slumped back below its 50-day moving average (2046) at the start and spent the rest of the day well below that level as influential sectors weighed.

Most notably, the energy sector (-2.8%) was the weakest performer with crude oil contributing to the pressure after Goldman Sachs lowered its short-term forecast for the commodity. WTI crude ended the pit session on its low, down 4.9% at $46.07/bbl.

Meanwhile, the remaining cyclical groups registered slimmer losses, but heavily-weighted financials (-0.9%) and technology (-1.3%) kept the market under pressure throughout the session.

The top-weighted tech sector spent the day in a steady retreat as components of all sizes registered losses. Large cap names like Apple (AAPL 109.25, -2.76), Google (GOOGL 497.06, -3.66), and Microsoft (MSFT 46.60, -0.59) lost between 0.7% and 2.5%, while chipmakers also lagged with the PHLX Semiconductor Index falling 2.0%.

To be fair, a small pocket of relative strength could be found among cybersecurity names after President Obama spoke about online safety, and is expected to touch on the subject once again during the State of the Union Address on January 20. Cyber-Ark Software (CYBR 38.37, +1.31) and FireEye (FEYE 35.29, +1.61) gained 3.5% and 4.8%, respectively.

Elsewhere, biotechnology names also found themselves among the outperformers, thanks in large part to Celgene (CELG 117.00, +3.33). The stock soared 2.9% after the company issued guidance for 2015 at the JP Morgan Healthcare Conference. Meanwhile, the iShares Nasdaq Biotechnology ETF (IBB 315.06, +1.74) gained 0.6% while the health care sector (-0.1%) could not stay above its flat line.

Similar to health care, countercyclical consumer staples (-0.3%) and utilities (-0.3%) outperformed while the telecom services sector (+0.6%) spent the day in the green.

Treasuries slumped overnight, but spent the day in a steady advance. The benchmark 10-yr yield fell four basis points to 1.91%.

Today's participation was roughly in-line with average as nearly 760 million shares changed hands at the NYSE floor.

Tomorrow, the Job Openings and Labor Turnover Survey will be released at 10:00 ET while the Treasury Budget for December (Briefing.com consensus $3.00 billion) will be reported at 14:00 ET.

Dow Jones Industrial Average -1.0% YTD
S&P 500 -1.5% YTD
Nasdaq Composite -1.5% YTD
Russell 2000 -2.0% YTD

3:40 pm: [BRIEFING.COM]

Oil crashed again after Goldman Sachs lowered its price forecast for WTI and Brent crude oil, falling to new lows seen since the recent collapse
At the end of today's session, Feb crude closed $2.33 lower at $46.07/barrel
Natural gas futures tanked on a mild weather outlook, leaving Feb nat gas closed $15 cents lower at $2.80/MMBtu
Feb gold rose $12.60 to $1228.0/oz, while Mar silver gained $0.11 to $16.52/oz

2:55 pm: [BRIEFING.COM] The S&P 500 trades lower by 0.9% with one hour remaining in the session. The benchmark index has returned into the neighborhood of its session low after spending the bulk of the trading day just a few points above that level.

Sector standing has not changed much with energy (-3.1%) remaining at the bottom of the leaderboard. The cyclical group fell to the bottom of the barrel at the start and has remained there throughout the day. Including today's loss, the cyclical sector is now down 6.2% since the end of December.

Elsewhere, Treasuries are on their highs with the 10-yr yield down four basis points at 1.91%.

2:30 pm: [BRIEFING.COM] Not much change in the major averages with the S&P 500 remaining close to the 2,030 mark. The benchmark index notched a session low at 2,022.52 shortly after the opening bell before pulling up to the 2,030 level where the index has been trapped since this morning.

Nine sectors trade in the red at this juncture while the telecom services sector (+0.6%) represents the lone advancer. AT&T (T 33.54, +0.14) and Verizon (VZ 47.06, +0.30) have kept the sector in the green as the two names trade higher by 0.6% and 0.4%, respectively.

1:55 pm: [BRIEFING.COM] The S&P 500 continues hovering near the 2,030 level.

Retail sales increased 0.7% in November after increasing 0.5% in October. A big slowdown in retail sales is expected in December.

The December employment data showed no change in aggregate earnings. Without an increase in earnings, December consumption growth will have to come out of savings.

Consumers, however, have been reluctant since the Great Recession ended to dip into their savings. Unless that trend changes, spending growth cannot maintain the November pace.

1:30 pm: [BRIEFING.COM] The major U.S. indices remain in the red at this point with the S&P 500 and Nasdaq both down 0.73%.

Energy (-2.8%) remains the biggest laggard on stocks as WTI crude (-1.99 to 46.37/bbl) hits a new multi-year low of $45.90 after Goldman Sachs earlier cut their crude price forecast.

Elsewhere, shares in cyber security stocks are bucking the trend and showing strong gains on the day after President Obama delivered a speech on the topic and reports out earlier indicate he is also expected to make a push for laws related to hacking and data theft during next week's State of the Union address. Top gainers on today's developments include FireEye (FEYE 35.38, +1.70), CyberArk (CYBR 37.81, +0.75), and Palo Alto Networks (PANW 127.34, +1.52).

The Treasury auctioned $24 billion in 3-yr notes at the top of the hour as part of a strong auction that drew 0.926% and a bid-cover ratio of 3.33x. Indirect bidders took 45.8% of the supply while the direct bid of 14.8% was a little light.

1:00 pm: [BRIEFING.COM] The major averages trade broadly lower at midday with the S&P 500 (-0.8%) back below its 50-day moving average (2046) after sliding below that level at the start of the session. The Nasdaq Composite (-0.8%) trades in-line with the S&P 500 while the Dow (-0.5%) and Russell 2000 (-0.4%) outperform.

Equities began the day in the green, but the first 30 minutes of the session featured a broad retreat that was paced by cyclical sectors. The energy sector (-2.7%) has spent the first half of the session at the bottom of the leaderboard due to another plunge in crude oil that was brought on by a short-term price forecast cut at Goldman Sachs. At this juncture, WTI crude is lower by 4.1% at $46.39/bbl.

Elsewhere, the technology sector (-1.2%) represents the only other laggard of note while influential groups like consumer discretionary (-0.4%), financials (-0.7%), and industrials (-0.5%) trade closer to the S&P 500.

As for the top-weighted technology sector-the group has suffered from losses among components of all sizes. Large cap names like Apple (AAPL 110.02, -1.99), Microsoft (MSFT 46.67, -0.53), and Google (GOOGL 494.15, -6.57) are down between 1.3% and 1.8% while high-beta chipmakers also lag. The PHLX Semiconductor Index has surrendered 1.8%.

On the upside, health care (+0.1%) and telecom services (+0.7%) sport midday gains with health care receiving support from biotechnology. The iShares Nasdaq Biotechnology ETF (IBB 315.11, +1.79) remains higher by 0.6% after being up as much as 1.4%.

Treasuries retreated overnight, but they have spent the entire cash session in the green. The 10-yr yield is currently lower by one basis point at 1.93%.

Investors did not receive any economic data today.

12:25 pm: [BRIEFING.COM] Equity indices continue hovering near their recent levels with the S&P 500 (-0.6%) and Nasdaq Composite (-0.6%) trading neck-in-neck.

The Nasdaq trades in-line with the broader market even as biotechnology continues showing relative strength with the iShares Nasdaq Biotechnology ETF (IBB 314.43, +1.11) trading higher by 0.4%. However, the relative strength of the biotech group has not been able to help the tech-heavy index as chipmakers remain weak. The PHLX Semiconductor Index has given up 1.4% while the technology sector (-0.9%) represents the second-weakest group.

Elsewhere, Treasuries have climbed to new highs, pressuring the 10-yr yield to 1.93% (-2 bps).

11:55 am: [BRIEFING.COM] The S&P 500 has spent the better part of the past hour near the 2030 level after climbing off its session low at 2023. Cyclical sectors slumped at the start and most of those groups remain weak at this juncture. Consumer discretionary (-0.5%) and industrials (-0.6%) have been able to stay just ahead of the S&P 500 while financials and materials trade in-line with the market. Also of note, the largest sector by weight-technology (-1.2%)-has not been able to keep pace with the market while energy (-2.7%) continues trading near its worst level of the day.

The energy sector remains challenged by the low price of crude oil as WTI crude trades down 4.1% at $46.37/bbl. Elsewhere among commodities, gold futures trade higher by 0.9% at $1227.00/ozt.

11:25 am: [BRIEFING.COM] The Nasdaq (-0.6%) and S&P 500 (-0.5%) continue hovering in the bottom half of their trading ranges while the Dow (-0.3%) and Russell 2000 (-0.2%) have been able to reclaim more than half of their losses.

The price-weighted Dow trades ahead of the broader market as ten of its 30 components sport gains. Most notably, the top-weighted member-Visa (V 261.21, +0.68)-is higher by 0.3%, while the next two top components by weight-Goldman Sachs (GS 185.57, -1.78) and 3M (MMM 161.29, -0.33)-hold respective losses of 1.0% and 0.2%.

Interestingly, the strength in the shares of Visa has not helped the technology sector (-0.9%) catch up to the broader market. Several large cap components weigh with Apple (AAPL 110.46, -1.56) and Google (GOOGL 495.00, -5.72) lower by 1.4% and 1.1%, respectively.

11:00 am: [BRIEFING.COM] The major averages hover near their worst levels of the session as a result of broad-based weakness. The energy sector (-2.8%) remains the weakest performer, but other heavily-weighted groups like financials (-0.7%), industrials (-0.7%), and technology (-0.9%) trade in-line with or behind the broader market.

Also of note, biotechnology had contributed to the outperformance of the health care sector, but the iShares Nasdaq Biotechnology ETF (IBB 313.94, +0.62) has narrowed its gain to just 0.2%, leaving the health care sector right on its flat line.

Elsewhere, Treasuries continue holding slim gains with the 10-yr yield down one basis point at 1.94%.

10:35 am: [BRIEFING.COM]

All about oil again
Oil is crashing again after Goldman Sachs lowered its price forecast for WTI and Brent crude oil, falling to new lows seen since the recent collapse
This is again severely pressuring oil stocks this morning
Names such as REXX -13%, SN -9.5%, LPI -9%, GDP -8.6%, USEG -8.3%, SFY -8.2% are down sharply
Feb WTI crude fell below the $46/barrel in recent trade, hitting $45.96/barrel, and is now -4.7% at $46.12/barrel
Precious metals are higher with only modest strength in the dollar index
Feb gold is now +0.9% at $1226.60/oz, while Mar silver is +0.7% at $16.54/oz

10:00 am: [BRIEFING.COM] Equity indices continue suffering from broad-based pressure while only two sectors-health care (+0.2%) and telecom services (+0.3%)-hover in the green. Meanwhile, the remaining eight groups display losses between 0.3% (consumer staples) and 3.0% (energy).

Including today's decline, the energy sector is lower by 6.1% after just six January sessions.

On the flip side, the health care sector outperforms with a helping hand from biotechnology. The iShares Nasdaq Biotechnology ETF (IBB 316.26, +2.94) is higher by 0.9%.

9:40 am: [BRIEFING.COM] The major averages have slipped from their opening highs amid weakness in the six cyclical sectors. The S&P 500 trades lower by 0.5% with the energy sector (-2.5%) showing the largest decline. The growth-sensitive group has been pressured by crude oil, which is now down 4.1% at $46.37/bbl.

Elsewhere among cyclical groups, financials (-0.7%), industrials (-0.7%), and materials (-0.8%) lag while consumer discretionary (-0.4%) outperforms by a slim margin.

Over on the countercyclical side, health care (+0.6%) and telecom services (+0.3%) hold gains while consumer staples (-0.1%) and utilities (-0.3%) hover in the red.

Treasuries have climbed to new highs, pressuring the 10-yr yield to 1.94% (-1 bps).

9:10 am: [BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: +2.60. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: +7.20. The stock market is on track for a modestly higher start with futures on the S&P 500 trading three points above fair value. Index futures remain just above their unchanged levels after spending the past 90 minutes in a retreat from their morning highs. The pullback has taken place amid weakness in crude oil that has the commodity trading on its low, down 3.3% at $46.75/bbl. Elsewhere among commodities, copper has also been pressured, trading lower by 1.3% at $2.72/lb. The two commodities have suffered from selling pressure even though the Dollar Index (92.12, +0.18) trades higher by 0.2%.

The action among commodities has been the focal point this morning with no economic data or earnings to influence investor sentiment. That being said, the Q4 reporting period gets underway this week.

Treasuries have erased their overnight losses in recent action with the 10-yr yield returning to unchanged (1.95%).

8:56 am: [BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: +0.40. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: +2.20. The S&P 500 futures have returned to fair value.

Markets ended mixed across Asia.

Economic data was limited:
Australia's Home Loans fell 0.7% month-over-month (expected 2.0%; previous 0.2%)
India's Industrial Production rose 3.8% year-over-year (expected 2.2%; last -4.2%) while CPI accelerated to 5.0% from 4.38% (consensus 5.4%)

------

Japan's Nikkei was closed for Coming-of-Age Day.
Hong Kong's Hang Seng rose 0.5% to a one-month high. Cheung Kong Holdings and Hutchinson Whampoa surged 14.7% and 12.5%, respectively, after billionaire Li Ka-shing announced a restructuring of the two companies.
China's Shanghai Composite lost 1.7% and slid from seven-year highs as the upcoming wave of IPOs weighed. Financials were pressured with Bank of China falling 1.3% and Agricultural Bank of China losing 2.1%.
India's Sensex added 0.5% for its third consecutive gain. Financials were among the top performers as ICICI Bank, Axis Bank and State Bank of India all added between 1.3-1.4%.

Major European indices trade mostly higher with Germany's DAX (+0.9%) and France's CAC (+0.9%) tied for the lead. According to Handelsblatt, most ECB members support deploying a sovereign QE program, but as many as seven members are skeptical of additional measures. On a related note, the European Court of Justice will rule on ECB's OMT program later this week, with the decision having the potential to change the market's perception about the scope of an asset purchase program.

Investors did not receive any economic data

------

UK's FTSE is flat with consumer names showing strength. Compass Group, G4S, and SABMiller are up between 1.5% and 1.9%. A few financials appear among the laggards with Standard Chartered and Lloyds Banking down 2.4% and 0.9%, respectively.
In France, the CAC has spiked 0.9% with consumer names fueling the strength. Carrefour, Danone, L'Oreal, Pernod Ricard, and LVMH sport gains between 2.1% and 2.6%. Oil services company Technip is the weakest performer, down 2.8%.
Germany's DAX trades higher by 0.9% with all but five components in the green. Health care names outperform with Bayer, Fresenius, and Merck up between 2.0% and 3.8%.
Italy's MIB has narrowed its gain to 0.6%. Energy names Saipem and Enel weigh, trading lower by 7.8% and 1.0%, respectively.

8:25 am: [BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: +3.30. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: +6.20. U.S. equity futures have backed away from their highs, but the pullback remains modest in scope considering the S&P 500 futures continue trading in the top half of their trading range.

The benchmark index lost 0.8% over the first six sessions of 2015, but if the current indication holds, the S&P 500 will be able to recover almost half of that decline at the start of today's session. However, the continued weakness in crude oil could get in the way of an equity rally. At this juncture, crude futures trade lower by 3.2% at $46.82/bbl. Elsewhere, copper futures have also retreated, trading lower by 1.3% at $2.72/lb.

7:55 am: [BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: +6.50. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: +12.00. U.S. equity futures trade near their pre-market highs amid upbeat action overseas. The S&P 500 futures hover seven points above fair value. Markets across Asia began the week on a mixed note, but their European counterparts trade broadly higher at this juncture, which has contributed to gains in the U.S. futures market.

Crude oil, meanwhile, has continued its tailspin and currently trades lower by 2.8% at $47.03/bbl while the Dollar Index has added 0.4% thanks to gains against the euro and yen.

Treasuries hold modest losses with the 10-yr yield up two basis points at 1.97%.

In U.S. corporate news of note:

Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY 64.00, +3.68): +6.4% in reaction to positive data from one of its drug trials.
Tiffany & Co (TIF 97.35, -6.10): -5.9% after reporting flat comparable store sales during the holidays and lowering its fiscal year 2015 earnings guidance.

Reviewing overnight developments:

Asian markets ended mixed. China's Shanghai Composite -1.8%, Hong Kong's Hang Seng +0.5%, and Japan's Nikkei was closed for Coming of Age Day.
In economic data:
Australia's Home Loans fell 0.7% month-over-month (expected 2.0%; previous 0.2%)
India's Industrial Production rose 3.8% year-over-year (expected 2.2%; last -4.2%) while CPI accelerated to 5.0% from 4.38% (consensus 5.4%)
In news:
Japan's Nikkei was closed, but the government still approved its JPY96.30 trillion budget for fiscal year 2015. Tax revenues are expected to reach JPY54.50 trillion.

Major European indices trade higher across the board. UK's FTSE +0.2%, Germany's DAX +1.4%, and France's CAC +1.3%. Elsewhere, Italy's MIB +1.0% and Spain's IBEX +1.0%.
Investors did not receive any economic data
Among news of note:
According to Handelsblatt, most ECB members support deploying a sovereign QE program, but as many as seven members are skeptical of additional measures. On a related note, the European Court of Justice will rule on ECB's OMT program later this week, with the decision having the potential to change the market's perception about the scope of an asset purchase program.

6:56 am: [BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: +9.00. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: +17.00.

6:56 am: [BRIEFING.COM] Nikkei...Holiday......... Hang Seng...24,026.46...+106.50...+0.50%.

6:56 am: [BRIEFING.COM] FTSE...6,523.07...+22.40...+0.40%. DAX...9,792.17...+142.60...+1.50%.

Special thanks to Bloomberg, CNNMoney, Reuters and Yahoo! Finance for their market summaries. gm

Best Regards,
M.A. Perry
Trader and Founder of WRB Analysis (wide range body/bar analysis)
Image@ http://twitter.com/wrbtrader Image@ http://stocktwits.com/wrbtrader

http://www.thestrategylab.com
Phone: +1 708 572-4885
Business Hours: 8am - 5pm est (Mon - Fri)
Skype Messenger: kebec2002
questions@thestrategylab.com
Go Back To TheStrategyLab.com Homepage