TheStrategyLab.com Price Action Trading Support Forum

Forum for price action traders that want to learn WRB Analysis basic tutorial chapters 1, 2 and 3 prior to purchasing our advance trade methods. Hashtags: #wrbanalysis #wrbzone #wrbhiddengap #priceaction #trading
It is currently Sat Jul 27, 2024 12:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New trader on the block
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2024 7:14 am 

Hi fellow traders,

My name is Xiaoyan in my home country China, everyone calls me Julia now in Sydney Australia (otherwise no one will be able remember my name). I grew up in a beautiful home surrounded by rice fields in Hunan China and then went to Beijing China to work as an electrical engineer. Along the way I studied accounting in Sydney Australia and perused a career as a Certified Practising Accountant and settle in Sydney Australia.

I have been mainly trading US500/SPX500 and forex pairs for a year. The market is so mysterious and versatile, I am still on the journey to become a competent trader. It was a privilege to stumble onto WRB's Price Action Trading Support Forum, there are so much to learn and thank you WRB for giving us a place to learn from each other. Currently I used Stoch and Traders Dynamic Index as trading indicators and I know I need to improve myself on lots of areas such as trading psychology, position management, especially the price action. I look forward to learning the WRB trading method.

In my spare time I love spending time with my family and friends. I like skiing or going to beaches or cooking together with my family or hiking/bushwalking with my friends.

I use Instagram as my social media, my profile name is xiaoyanmail.

My broker is IC Markets Australia and my primary trading platform is MT4. I use tradingview as my charting vendor. I love trading and want to become a profitable trader.

Attachments:
File comment: My trades on 5 July 2024
Screenshot 2024-07-07 205348.jpg
Screenshot 2024-07-07 205348.jpg [ 751.69 KiB | Viewed 38 times ]