TheStrategyLab.com Price Action Trading Support Forum

Forum for price action traders that want to learn WRB Analysis basic tutorial chapters 1, 2 and 3 prior to purchasing our advance trade methods. Hashtags: #wrbanalysis #wrbzone #wrbhiddengap #priceaction #trading
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hungary, Budapest
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:02 am 

Real Name: Mate (No it is not buddy:). I am hungarian, and we spell it like this: Máté).
Your Trading Instruments: YM, TF
Country and City Residence: Hungary, Budapest : https://www.google.hu/maps/place/Budape ... 1160?hl=en
Social Network User Name: Skype:matevisky Twitter:@mergodon
Brokers: Topsteptrader - Live Trader Preparation period
Primary Trading Platform: Ninjatrader
Primary Trading Plan: I am using tick based chart with MacdBB indicator to trade ranging period, and SMA,EMA to trade trending period. I am taking trade only if the price is entering important zones, and important market time. (I have analysis to YM when she is likely to change direction, and when she is likely to go forward). Where I would like to approve my trading skill? I believe I need better understanding the target zones. Also I love to see a nice priceaction at my zones, and take the trade and fade it. Easy example: YM like to turn (or pullback) if the opening trend is strong, after 10-15mins of the market open. I have a fibextension for the globex session to determinate where she is going in this period. If I see a nice push down, to this extension, and the market reach it in 10-15 mins, with a nice manner, I love to take the reversal trade.

Anyhow, I am glad for this forum, because:
- I believe my strategie contain to many objectivity, which could be good in one way, but I dont really like it
- I am using too many indicator, so I am always see some kind of signal there to take
- I am a fun of S/D zones, and this makes a lots of sense!

Thank you to let me join!