Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Post subject: December 18th Friday - Futures, Forex, Stocks and ETFs
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:04 pm 
Trader / Forum Admin

Price Action Trading (no technical indicators)
Phone: +1 708 572-4885
Free Chat Room: http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewforum.php?f=164
Business Hours: 8am - 5pm est (Mon - Fri)
wrbanalysis@gmail.com (24/7)
http://twitter.com/wrbtrader (24/7)

##TheStrategyLab (located on the Freenode IRC network) is free along with being a serious professional trading chat room for traders using WRB Analysis (e.g. Contracting Volatility, WRBs, WRB Hidden GAPs, WRB Zone, WRB/WRB Hidden GAP profit targets, Key Market Events, Reaction Highs/Lows, Expanding Volatility, WRB Zone, R area of WRB Zone, S area of WRB Zone) by itself or merged with other trade methods to improve the performance of those other trade methods regardless if you're a position trader, swing trader or day trader. Therefore, you're welcome to use the chat room to ask questions about WRB Analysis, post real-time price action trading analysis involving WRB Analysis merged with your own trade methods, post real-time trades or talk about general market issues impacting today's price action involving stocks, futures, exchange traded funds or forex currencies. In addition, we welcome all traders (beginners, experience, part-time, full-time) that are merging WRB Analysis with their trade methods or using WRB Analysis to help develop a better understanding of the price action (market context) they're trading.

##TheStrategyLab chat room is is primarily designed for you to use as a trade journal of your WRB Analysis or real-time trades with time stamp archive....giving you a better understanding of your broker statements from one trade to the next trade when you review your performance numbers on any given trading day in the past. Therefore, if you use our chat room...its highly recommended you post messages that reflect what you see in the price action on your monitors so that the chat room becomes your diary to correlate with your broker statements. Therefore, the usefulness of ##TheStrategyLab chat room is determined via your participation in the chat room.

Also, ##TheStrategyLab chat room is not designed to be educational. Simply, members using the chat room are not there to teach you how to trade and you will not see me discussing the reasons (strategies) behind my trades within ##TheStrategyLab chat room because those reasons (strategies) are only discussed with fee-base clients in a different chat room. Yet, if you want ##TheStrategyLab chat room to be educational or more active in discussing whatever it is that you're trading, we highly recommend that you ask trading related questions about your own trading instead of lurking (not saying anything) because your primary purpose is to improve your trading if you're a struggling trader. Therefore, don't join ##TheStrategyLab and then be silent. To be silent while using ##TheStrategyLab chat room, you'll be wasting a collaboration opportunity for improving your trading and doing such will make ##TheStrategyLab chat room useless to you.

Quote:
The chat room is only for traders learning or applying concepts of WRB Analysis. In addition, traders that use ##TheStrategyLab are required to post either one WRB Analysis price action commentary involving any key concept from the free study guide, one real-time trade or one general trading related commentary per day they log-in to the chat room. Yet, if the trader decides to post real-time trades (simulator or real-money)...the trades must be clear (not ambiguous) entry price/exit price and position size. Traders that consistently log-in and not post any price action commentary involving WRB Analysis or post ambiguous trades will be KICKED (removed) from the chat room.

With that said, thanks for reading the trades, price action analysis or market commentaries that's below and we highly recommend you make reading of the logs a part of your trading routine because you will sometimes find useful market context information that's critical to understanding price action trading. To qualify for access to our free ##TheStrategyLab chat room that's located on the Freenode IRC network...please follow the instructions at the TSL Support Forum @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewforum.php?f=164

##TheStrategyLab Archive Chat Logs

Attachment:
121815-Key-Price-Action-Markets.png
121815-Key-Price-Action-Markets.png [ 1.26 MiB | Viewed 272 times ]

click on the above image to view today's price action of key markets

Session Start: Fri Dec 18 09:29:08 2015
Session Ident: ##TheStrategyLab
[09:29:08] * Now talking in ##TheStrategyLab
[09:29:08] * Topic is 'Chat room for traders that are using concepts from WRB Analysis to help improve their entry signals, initial stop/loss management, profitable trail stops or profit targets. WRB Analysis free study guide @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum ... 119&t=718'
[09:29:08] * Set by wrbtrader on Fri Dec 26 09:39:03 2014
[09:29:08] ##TheStrategyLab url is http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/
[09:30:37] <Corner> Good morning all
[09:34:30] * Senge_ is now known as Senge
[09:37:09] <Lightenup1> Long tf 1125.00
[09:41:09] <Lightenup1> Flat TF 1126.50 +1.5
[09:47:18] <kadtje> hello all
[09:47:43] <Senge> Hello kadtje
[09:47:55] <Lightenup1> E minis just chopping around and gold just spiked up
[09:51:24] <Senge> Long ESW 2021.75
[09:52:33] <Senge> Exit ES @ 2021.25 -.5
[09:56:02] <wrbtrader> Eminis stuck in one of those opening tight trading range or very low volatility
[09:56:39] <wrbtrader> a lot of contracting volatility and WRBs...very few WRB Hidden GAP intervals
[10:12:48] <Corner> Short ES 2012.50
[10:13:36] <Corner> Exit ES 2012.50 +0.00
[10:14:57] <Corner> Short ES 2012.50 re-entry
[10:16:04] <Corner> Exit ES 2012.50 +0.00
[10:16:28] <Corner> Long ES 2013.50
[10:17:12] <Corner> Exit ES 2015.50 +2.00
[10:17:46] <Corner> too fast for me
[10:23:28] <wrbtrader> There's more volatility: more WRB Hidden GAP intervals although volume sucks
[10:25:05] <wrbtrader> Its common knowledge on Wall Street that many go on their Xmas vacation about one week before Xmas and will only come to the office in case of an emergency
[10:27:32] <TradeSnake______> Long GC @ 1068.0
[10:27:43] <Corner> wrbtrader - will you trade next week?
[10:28:33] <Corner> cl
[10:28:49] <Corner> I'm sorry, wrong window
[10:32:06] <Senge> Short ES @ 2013
[10:33:37] <wrbtrader> Corner...I do plan on trading but its the holidays...every day will be different
[10:33:40] <Senge> Exit ES @ 2009 +4
[10:33:51] <wrbtrader> May trade a full day and another may only traded a few hours
[10:34:27] <Corner> Good to know - I looked at the charts of the last years
[10:34:35] <Corner> thin, but not too bad
[10:43:16] <Lightenup1> Update of money taken from my futures account.
[10:44:26] <Lightenup1> The money was wired to Nat West Bank. The wire had my wifes and my name on it since it is a joint trading account.
[10:46:29] <Lightenup1> Nat West Bank in London deposited the money in someone elses bank accout since the account number was correct and the sort code was correct but the name on the account was totally wrong. Thus they did not open an account in my name as I had orrginally reported to you guys.
[10:48:03] <Lightenup1> The sending bank of the broker Trans Act Futures was BMO Harris Bank and so far they have returned about 10% of the money sent.
[10:49:01] <TradeSnake______> Covered GC @ 1065,2 --> -2.9
[10:50:25] <Lightenup1> The Fraudster mangaged to change the address and Banking details on my futures account with just a Photo Shopped Utility Bill showing my name on it.
[10:51:20] <jkarn> I would tell Trans Act Futures that I was about to start telling the story on every trading forum on the internet if the didn't fix their error pronto.
[10:52:36] <Lightenup1> I just want to give them a bit more time to recover my money if not that is exactly my plan.
[10:53:47] <wrbtrader> Thanks for the update lightenup
[10:54:39] <jkarn> Is there no deposit insurance in the UK as in the states?
[10:54:59] <wrbtrader> Why do they have to "recover" the money considering banks in the U.S. just "replace" the money immediately in case of fraud as your case
[10:56:09] <wrbtrader> Seems like different rules/laws for banks in the U.K.
[10:56:29] <Lightenup1> I was unaware that banks in the us replace the money in the case of fraud. Will look into it.
[11:20:37] <wrbtrader> Yeah but only if they didn't follow their own security methods to prevent fraud
[11:27:23] <Lightenup1> The name on the account that the money went into was not the same as the name on the Wire transfer. I am told that only the account number and sort code etc have to be right. They could be trying to pull one over on me and not admit fault.
[11:56:28] <BobC____> its a nightmare story Lightenup.... After hearing it last week, I set up PIN numbers and verbal confirmations with my brokers.....
[11:58:12] <Lightenup1> Good Idea BobC. Too bad you had to set it up and your broker did not require it. I wish my broker had it set up.
[11:59:00] <wrbtrader> Brokers have the worst fraud security in comparison to Banks, Credit Cards
[11:59:27] <BobC____> Agreed WRB
[11:59:44] <Corner> At Interactive Brokers you can use your IPhone finger sensor as security device
[12:00:22] <wrbtrader> Some brokers ask for social security number only and you're then given complete access to the account while others have better security but its not default...you need to request it :(
[12:00:29] <BobC____> That is pretty good Corner
[12:00:47] <BobC____> That is scary WRB
[12:00:54] <Corner> Bloomberg uses finger scanner to protect their system
[12:01:11] <Corner> Banks are not that interested is securing their clients :-(
[12:01:52] <Corner> in
[12:03:42] <wrbtrader> My Bank is a pain in the butt on security...they act like its the Pentagon
[12:08:40] <wrbtrader> I was 18 years old and my first back account with like $600 dollars in it
[12:08:48] <wrbtrader> bank account
[12:09:23] <wrbtrader> one day I went to withdraw money and I saw I had $50,600
[12:09:46] <wrbtrader> First reaction was to take it all out but I knew I would get in trouble
[12:10:03] <wrbtrader> So I went inside and talked to a bank rep...
[12:10:31] <wrbtrader> Took them about 30 minutes to tell me it was an "error"...money had been deposited into my account by bank error
[12:10:33] <wrbtrader> :)
[12:11:24] <wrbtrader> I don't know how they route money via wire back then but even in today's wire system...mistakes happen
[12:12:08] <wrbtrader> I had a 25k error happen once in a wire transfer...took them about 3 days to find it
[12:12:41] <wrbtrader> They wouldn't admit to the mistake but continue stating I was protected
[12:12:47] <wrbtrader> Makes me wonder sometimes
[12:31:10] <Lightenup1> Have a good weekend all.
[12:32:35] <BobC____> good stories wrb.... i suppose that if they are liable, they find the issue faster
[12:32:59] <wrbtrader> WRB Analysis -> - Your use of this chat room implies you're using concepts from WRB Analysis for price action trading to help trade either Stocks, Emini Futures (EMD, TF, ES, NQ, YM), EuroFX 6E Futures, Eurex/Euronext Futures (DAX, ESTX50, FTSE100, CAC40, BUND), Treasury Futures (ZF, ZN, ZB), Oil Futures (Brent, CL, HO, QM), Gold GC Futures, Natural Gas NG Futures, Exchange Traded Funds (DIA, GLD, IWM, OIH, XLE, QQQ, SPY), Hang Seng HSI Futures, NIFTY Futures, Forex Currencies (GbpUsd, EurUsd, EurYen, UsdCad) and other key market price actions.
[12:33:23] <wrbtrader> Identity theft is becoming more common these days.
[12:34:13] <BobC____> really common.... I just recd a letter from the gov.... I was part of the big intrusion on the gov a few months ago....
[12:34:23] <wrbtrader> There was a local TV story about someone uses someone's identity to purchase a house, car and joined a health club...
[12:34:24] <BobC____> they are covering me for 3 years
[12:34:37] <wrbtrader> Used the identity for almost 3 years before getting caught
[12:35:17] <BobC____> Wow....
[12:35:40] <wrbtrader> My mom's best friend had 1.2 million taken out of her account.
[12:36:10] <wrbtrader> Big investigation about her ex-husband whom she had a bad divorce from about a year earlier
[12:36:12] <BobC____> I posted this AM inquiring about PnF.... a few reads but nobody interested in discussing... :-(
[12:37:28] <wrbtrader> Eventually it was neighbor several houses down that did it...a neighbor that had been in her house a few times for those "neighborhood" block parties
[12:37:31] <wrbtrader> :(
[12:38:07] <BobC____> Wow.... can't trust anyone....unfortunate that we have to live this way
[12:38:12] <Corner> ES Mini is at opening price of the week 2004.50
[12:38:24] <Corner> below that weekly bar red
[12:39:25] <wrbtrader> A few weeks ago at an ATM...a woman in front of me withdrawls money but left her ATM card in the machine.
[12:39:25] <Corner> Today major option expiration
[12:39:39] <BobC____> quad witch
[12:39:49] <wrbtrader> I take it and walked out into the parking lot to give it back to her.
[12:40:19] <wrbtrader> She barely said thank you but headed back into the bank...stood in line again to check her account balance :)
[12:40:31] <wrbtrader> I guess she didn't trust me
[12:40:33] <wrbtrader> :(
[12:41:18] <BobC____> oh wow....my back wont dispense cash until after you pull your card out
[12:41:37] <wrbtrader> really...that's good security
[12:43:00] <BobC____> i few months ago there was an i phone left on the atm... it had cards in the jacket.... i just took it into the bank... ppl are careless
[12:45:29] <wrbtrader> Here's my identity theft or credit card protection tip...
[12:46:17] <wrbtrader> Never give your credit card to anyone that's going to take your card and then walk away with it out of your view to ring up your purchase (e.g. restaurants, stores)
[12:46:40] <BobC____> yep...... that is dangerous
[12:56:41] <BobC____> lunch time
[13:05:51] <Corner> CL broke down to new lows
[13:18:34] <wrbtrader> No trades for me today...spent my entire day setting up (finishing) the Xmas holiday stuff.
[13:18:51] <wrbtrader> Take care, have a nice weekend...be safe and see all on Monday
[13:19:04] <Corner> Take care
[13:29:29] <BobC____> CU All..... have a great weekend....
[14:52:50] <kadtje> Long Emini NQ @ 4532.25
[14:53:08] <kadtje> Exited 1/3 Emini NQ Long @ 4534.75 --> + 2.5
[14:53:32] <kadtje> Exited all Emini NQ Long @ 4534.75 --> + 2.5
[14:53:43] <kadtje> sorry
Session Close: Sat Dec 19 00:00:01 2015

-------------------------

##TheStrategyLab (located on the Freenode IRC network) is free and is a serious professional trading chat room involving WRB Analysis in which any trader (position trading, swing trading, day trading) can use the chat room to post their trades or commentaries about stocks, futures, exchange traded funds or forex currencies. Simply, you don't need to be a client of TheStrategyLab.com to use the chat room nor do you need to be a price action trader (no indicators) because some members use indicators while others do not. Yet, the only requirement is that you want to learn WRB Analysis.

Therefore, we welcome all traders that want to learn about WRB Analysis regardless if they are beginners or experience traders in price action trading.

The purpose of ##TheStrategyLab is that it's designed to be a trade journal for documentation purposes only so that members can have a time stamp archive of trades and market commentaries of each trading day so that they can better understand their broker statements from one trade to the next trade when they review their performance numbers on any given trading day.

Further, members are not obligated to educate nor help other members but members are encourage to ask questions about any trades or market commentaries that's posted by others because sometimes the answers contains useful trading tips.

In addition, our primary job in the free chat room is to moderate the room (keep the peace) because with so many members using different trade signal methods along with different opinions about the market...debates or arguments can easily flare up without moderating. In addition, our presence in the chat room is to ensure it's a spam free chat room during trading although these archived chat logs may contain advertisements for guest visitors.

Commonly discussed trading instruments from stocks, futures, exchange traded funds and forex currencies:

Image CME Emini Futures EMD, ES and NQ

Image ICE Emini TF Futures (formerly CME ER2)

Image CBOT mini-sized Dow Futures YM

Image Eurex Index Derivatives (futures) DAX and DJ Euro Stoxx50

Image Eurex Fixed Income Derivatives (futures) BUND, BOBL and Schatz

Image Euronext Futures FTSE-100 and CAC-40

Image CME Futures EuroFX 6E and EC

Image Treasury Futures T-Notes ZT, ZN, ZF and T-Bonds ZB

Image Forex Currencies Gbp/Usd, Eur/Usd, Eur/Yen, Usd/Cad, Xau/Usd and Xag/Usd

Image Exchange Traded Funds VXX, DIA, IWM, QQQ, SPY, BGU, FAS, FAZ, TNA, OIH, XLE and GLD

Image NYMEX Energy Futures Light Crude Oil CL, Brent Crude Oil BRN, e-miNY QM and Natural Gas NG

Image COMEX Metal Futures Gold GC, mini-Gold YG, Copper HG and Silver SI

Image S&P CNX NIFTY Futures

Image Hang Seng Index Futures HSI and mini-Hang Seng MHI

Also, to prevent the usual mix-up about our different chat rooms, most of our fee-base clients do not use chat rooms just like most retail traders do not use chat rooms. Yet, the few clients that do use chat rooms, our fee-base clients are discussing market analysis or price action only trade signals via concepts from our strategies in the private chat rooms called ##VolatilityTradingTSL or ##WRB_Analysis and they're not allowed to do such in ##TheStrategyLab.

Reminder, our Terms of Use (TOU) Policy is a must read to prevent any misunderstandings along with revealing that ##TheStrategyLab is a serious professional price action trading chat room and we expect members to act professional. Also, these logs may have been edited (rarely) to remove any messages that a member has complained to me via private message that they consider a particular commentary to be inappropriate, offending or too far in the off topic area that's a distraction when the commentary was posted.

Note: chat logs saved (timestamp) from Québec, Canada in eastern daylight time

Best Regards,
M.A. Perry
Trader and Founder of WRB Analysis (wide range body/wide range bar analysis)
Price Action Trading
Image@ http://twitter.com/wrbtrader or http://stocktwits.com/wrbtrader

Phone: +1 708 572-4885
Business Hours: 8am - 5pm est (Mon - Fri)
Skype Messenger: kebec2002
wrbanalysis@gmail.com

Profile E-mail