Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Bookmark and Share  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: wrbtrader Broker Profit/Loss Statements
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:56 am 
Trader / Forum Admin

Current Trade Journal (up to date) with daily broker P/L statements, chat room image and market summaries are stored at another forum called the TSL Support Forum @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/tsl/forum/viewforum.php?f=10 because the TSL Support Forum is for those traders interested in learning WRB Analysis.

The public trade journal at the TSL Support Forum was one of the longest duration of trade journals anywhere online from 2005 - July 10th 2018...involving three different forums. Our first forum was on ezboard and we only posted broker statements until it was hacked. Our second forun was on SimpleMinds and we posted real time trades via combining it with a real time chat room...its here when we begin to experiment with the private threads.

Today, members are posting screenshots of timestamp trade fills in broker trade execution platform, quantitative statistical analysis of their trading, backtesting of their trade signal strategy merged with WRB Analysis and a few post real time trades. They are not doing this to prove something to someone that does not believe...they are doing this to document their learning/application of WRB Analysis because their goal is to be profitable not just for a few weeks, few months...they want to be profitable long term and they now realize its their responsibility to document as much as they can about their trading.

Today, my own trade journal is now private as of July 10th 2018 for better security & privacy reasons considering it contains more images of verification about the merits of WRB Analysis (stats, backtests, professional trade journal) and more personal data information (communications with broker, communications with family, communications with psycho therapist) in comparison to the public trade journal that only contained a single screenshot for each trading day. Yet, I will always post my trades in real time in the free chat room along with other members doing the same because the free chat room has always been stabilitity for me even though there's distractions

--------------

If you know a public trade journal out there with images of timestamp trade fills in broker trade execution platform, real time posted trades and live screen sharing..the latter in two way live screen sharing on most of the trading days during the duration of the public trade journal...please contact us with a direct link to the trade journal. So far since this message post in 2008...not one trader has contacted us to notify us of another trade journal like ours.

The only regret I have is the hack attack at our ezboard forum because we put all of our trust in their security & protection of our members privacy (their broker statements, personal data with their brokers). Fortunately, we've learned to protect / secure / backup our data at multiple locations (Québec City Canada and Marseille France and Chicago United States) where I reside & trade.

--------------

Lets compare the broker statement images I have posted about my trading day @ TheStrategyLab as soon as I stopped trading for the day...usually uploaded within minutes of completing my trading day. For example, if I stopped trading @ 1:15pm est...the screenshot was uploaded to my trade journal by 1:20pm est. Thus, it usually takes no more than 5mins to upload my screenshots, market summaries and chart configurations that was used for that trading day.

Public Trade Journal Images (a few real money examples)

Image http://www.thestrategylab.com/ftchat/forum/download/file.php?id=3

Image http://www.thestrategylab.com/ftchat/forum/download/file.php?id=4

Image www.thestrategylab.com/ftchat/forum/download/file.php?id=2314

Private Trade Journal Images (a few real money examples)

Image wrbtrader Broker PnL Statement @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/ftchat/forum/download/file.php?id=2312

Image wrbtrader Broker Trader Fills @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/ftchat/forum/download/file.php?id=2313

Image wrbtrader Broker Audit Trail @ http://www.thestrategylab.com/ftchat/forum/download/file.php?id=2311

Quote:
Broker statements that are sent out at night by brokers typically only contains trades, commissions/fees, trade order IDs and profit/loss summary. Most do not contain timestamps of the trade fills. That's the reason why we put more value on images of timestamp trade fills in broker trade execution platform because the timestamps allows us to verify the use of WRB Analysis to determine if our members is using WRB Analysis correctly. Yet, if a member post their nightly statement summary from their broker as a supplement to the images of timestamp trade fills...that's ok too...most do such in their private threads.

The key take away from all of the above images of trade fills in broker trade execution platform...the trades were also posted real time in the free chat room after confirmation in the broker trade execution platform and they occurred on days in live screen sharing with qualified members. Three different types of verification: live screen sharing, images of trade fills in broker trade execution platform and real time trade posting in a chat room along with other verification information in the private trade journal not disclosed publicly. A long ways from only just posting real time trades back in 2002.

Thus, the main reason why my broker statements and market summaries are now stored at the TSL Support Forum instead of here at the FTCHAT Support Forum (archive storage chat log forum) is because members and I moved the private threads for the broker statements to the other forum (TSL Support Forum) for better security & privacy so that more information can be posted for verification about the merits of WRB Analysis.

Also, the move of the private threads broker statements from the FTCHAT forum allows the FTCHAT forum to be strictly a archive storage forum of chat logs for the free chat room. Yet, we will allow the public threads of broker statements to remain here at the FTCHAT forum only because we have many links to the public broker statements already posted all over the website and posted by members at other online locations. Thus, I didn't want to create a lot of dead links at other locations of the website and elsewhere that linked back here to the public broker statements.

Reminder, TheStrategyLab does not offer a signal calling service and never has offered one. As for myself, I post my trades in real-time in #FuturesTrades (now called ##TheStrategyLab) as a marketing tool, to encourage others to use the free chat room as a supplement to their broker statements and/or trade journals because our thought process from trade to trade that's posted in the free chat room contains valuable information about how we view the price action while we are trading instead of only looking at numbers in a broker statement.

Regardless, my primary role in #FuturesTrades (now called ##TheStrategyLab) is to be the moderator (keep the peace between members). Moderator means exactly as the same as any moderator at other trader discussion forums...it does not mean head trader as someone that tells you what to trade, when to buy and when to sell.

Quote:
Do not join the new TSL Support Forum at the above link unless your interested in using my WRB Analysis Free Study Guide or want to ask questions prior to purchasing our fee-base services called Advance WRB Analysis Tutorial Chapters or the Volatility Trading Report (VTR).

Regardless, I've attached below old broker profit/loss statement images from one particular trading day (December 16th Tuesday 2008) because it was one of my most disturbing/problematic trading days in many years although overall the trading day resulted as a profit. Thus, I used statements from December 16th instead of statements from Dec 20th for the date of this message post.

The problem was that I was using a new trading platform (Infinity AT) for the first time with real money trading along with using auto-stop management which is something I normally don't use in my trading. In hindsight, picking a FOMC Announcement day to go real-money trading in a new trading platform, with new auto-stop management and with a new broker wasn't too smart.

Anyways, after the initial losses...I switched from the Infinity AT platform back to the X_Trader platform to complete my trading day. However, my goal is to make Infinity AT my primary trading platform and move X_Trader into the backup role if Infinity works on all my different systems (XP and Vista).

Once again, you can find my current (up to date) trade journal at the TSL Support Forum at the above link and not here at the FTCHAT Support Forum. You do not need to join the TSL Support Forum to view my performance record. Thus, guest visitors have access to my performance record.

Attachments:
File comment: Infinity Futures Platform (Infinity AT)
121608NihabaAshiPnLBlotterLoss.png
121608NihabaAshiPnLBlotterLoss.png [ 40.56 KiB | Viewed 1762 times ]
File comment: Velocity Futures Platform (X_Trader)
121608NihabaAshiPnLBlotterProfit.png
121608NihabaAshiPnLBlotterProfit.png [ 32.84 KiB | Viewed 1749 times ]
020719-TheStrategyLab-wrbtrader-Price-Action-Trading-Broker-Audit-Trail.png
020719-TheStrategyLab-wrbtrader-Price-Action-Trading-Broker-Audit-Trail.png [ 339.75 KiB | Viewed 435 times ]
020719-TheStrategyLab-wrbtrader-Price-Action-Trading-Broker-PnL-Statement-Profit+112.50.png
020719-TheStrategyLab-wrbtrader-Price-Action-Trading-Broker-PnL-Statement-Profit+112.50.png [ 351.63 KiB | Viewed 427 times ]
020719-TheStrategyLab-wrbtrader-Price-Action-Trading-Broker-Trade-Fills.png
020719-TheStrategyLab-wrbtrader-Price-Action-Trading-Broker-Trade-Fills.png [ 149.43 KiB | Viewed 408 times ]
110906NihabaAshiPnLBlotterProfit[1].png
110906NihabaAshiPnLBlotterProfit[1].png [ 273.46 KiB | Viewed 417 times ]
 Profile E-mail  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Bookmark and Share  [ 1 post ]